April 27, 2024, 10:17:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169039 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: June 27, 2006, 10:42:16 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Oh yes.  Joran is a sexual predator, and he will reoffend.  And Aruba and the Netherlands had best protect their daughters.

He better never come to America to go to college like he wants/wanted to.  He will not get away with anything here!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: June 27, 2006, 10:44:00 PM »

Yeah, my mother and her brother were adopted from the Catholic orphanage in Sandusky Ohio when she was just two years old and he was a baby.  She was never able to trace her mother.  They stymied her at every step.   She quit trying a long time ago, although she did tell me a few years ago that she would really like to know if I could find out who her mother might be.  Her mother is undoubtedly gone now, as Mom is 79.  Living in AZ, it isn't easy to try to communicate with a Catholic orphanage in Ohio, if it's still even there.  They wanted to know why she wanted to know and to see medical evidence that it was necessary to open the records, blah, blah.  She just wanted to know, pure and simple.  No medical necessity or anything.  That was all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: June 27, 2006, 10:45:36 PM »

Great story Peaches.....
Thanks for sharing......

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: June 27, 2006, 10:46:49 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Yeah, my mother and her brother were adopted from the Catholic orphanage in Sandusky Ohio when she was just two years old and he was a baby.  She was never able to trace her mother.  They stymied her at every step.   She quit trying a long time ago, although she did tell me a few years ago that she would really like to know if I could find out who her mother might be.  Her mother is undoubtedly gone now, as Mom is 79.  Living in AZ, it isn't easy to try to communicate with a Catholic orphanage in Ohio, if it's still even there.  They wanted to know why she wanted to know and to see medical evidence that it was necessary to open the records, blah, blah.  She just wanted to know, pure and simple.  No medical necessity or anything.  That was all.

Not necessarily. I went to a birthday party last month for a lady who turned 80. Her mother was there, age 96.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #564 on: June 27, 2006, 10:46:59 PM »

AZ, I kinda lucked out in that I had a copy of her birth certificate.  And my dad knew all the details even though she was born in 1947 and he married my mother in '51.  I could not have found her without my dad's info.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: June 27, 2006, 10:49:43 PM »

Hi again Monkeys.

Peaches glad you had a nice outcome with your sister.

I talked to my Daughter in law earlier today and she was trying to make plans for a honeymoon gift for her sis who is being married in August. She said she had seen some good deals for Aruba. I said " Please no do not do that ,,,, You know how I feel about Aruba"

She then said "Oh is that where the girl went missing?"

I said " Yes that is where the girl, Natalee Holloway went missing"

She then said " OK , Mom I will keep looking."

If it could always be that easy. I also told her about the well to do couple from NYC and I thought it was Curacas. I hope I was right on that info.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #566 on: June 27, 2006, 10:51:00 PM »

Well, I still had a little respect for Rita, but here was her motive. Crying or Very sad
Post on the other side....

statinmyopinion2 Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:13 pm    
Email from Greta!

I emailed Greta during her show......she emailed me back...

I told her how..... unprofessional Bo Dietl was. How embarrassing it is to OUR legal system that a simple service was turned into nothing short of a HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION, starring Bo Dietl as a Bully and a JERK. And from now on, I would appreciate it, if you stop and think, the next time you wish to critique another soverign countries legal system, you think of what you just witnessed on THAT tape!

This is what her response was in the email:

i wanted the public to see it, i did not want to hide it , i don't agree with the way he did it greta.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 27, 2006, 10:51:24 PM »

I meant Greta...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 27, 2006, 10:52:09 PM »

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote="mrs. red
I don't ever tell anyone or even expect anyone to feel or think like I do... but to come on to this forum and completely dispect my husband and think that is ok just really pisses me off.... and if I behaved that way to either of your husbands you would feel the same...

YOU both just told me what you think of Red and me... thanks.

Umm I have not seen one pist where BT or I disreepected you or you hubby.
I am sorry you feel that way. I didnt see anyone bad mouth.

HERE IS A QUESTION I HAVE>>>>>>>>>>

FORUM RULES?????????????
Isnt is against the rules to badmouth a poster??? [/quote]

Mrs Red,
I have never had the honor of speaking to you here at SM...could never get logged on to the old forum!! (computer illiterate!! haha) and feel priviledged to have been invited to the new forum. I have e-mailed Red in the past with my thoughts and obsevations...when I was unable to post...and was absolutely AMAZED!! that he always responded...in detail back, respected my input, and replied so quickly!! Just absolutely amazing to me!! The dedication that is put into this blog and Natalee's cause is beyond belief!! I have read from afar..before I "officially" became a member..and feel like I know so many people here!! The other person that just BLOWS me away is Klaas!! Just absolutely incredible to me!! Her knowledge!! her dedication..her wit...her intelligence!! You are just a group of people that are so above and beyond the norm!! You know...the thing that brings me comfort...probably brings so many people comfort...is that in a world that often seems so indifferent...here is a group I KNOW!!! would back me 110% if I ever..God forbid..I ever ran into a similar situation as the Twitty's and Holloway's...and who would fight the fight!! to find the answers!! You and Red and Klaas and Tom are such amazing people!! And you have done the impossible!! Drawn together people from all walks of life...from all over our country..the world!! together to fight a great fight!! Justice for Natalee!!
I imagine...as in life...it is very easy to take what you have done for granted..by some of the posters... you all just make it look so simple!! It does seem easy to take it all for granted!! But I just want to let you know...the e-mail I received explaining all that you guys did to get us back online...the travel..the hassles...the headaches!! That just brought it all home to me!! I mean...it is just INCREDIBLE!!!
And so Mrs Red...just want to take a moment and say THANK YOU!! You and your husband and Klaas and Tom...you all have given up any semblence of a "normal life" so we can have this place to come together and debate and share and "fight the good fight" You all are truely ANGELS!!! fighting the cause for our angel Natalee!! I can't even put into words what I feel for you and all the Monkeys...I need Easy right now to say it for me!! But you definately!!!! DEFINATELY!!! have every right to protest any disrespect towards your husband!! And although I don't know the politics here yet..I will trust your judgement on this one!! But I also know...this is the home of the most compassionate and caring people I have ever met in my life...and it will only take an apology...for you to welcome anyone right back in!!
Thanks you all!! You just REALLY inspire me!!
Lisa

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #569 on: June 27, 2006, 10:52:27 PM »

Sam, that was Turks and Caicos.  It's close to Bermuda.  My sister's son and his wife honeymooned there a couple years ago and had a fabulous time.  

I'm still going to vacation here in the US.  I love South Carolina beaches.  I would love to try LA too....Lower Alabama, that is.

Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: June 27, 2006, 10:53:10 PM »

Well, my glass is half-full on Carlos the Colombian. Per Jossy, the only one who has talked to him, he is pointing the finger at Joran and is being taken seriously by Janssen. The media lockdown on his status is not just because he is being held as an illegal. No way. And Beth or JQK will not respond in an overly positive way to this witness with the civil case decision coming right up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: June 27, 2006, 10:54:44 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Well, my glass is half-full on Carlos the Colombian. Per Jossy, the only one who has talked to him, he is pointing the finger at Joran and is being taken seriously by Janssen. The media lockdown on his status is not just because he is being held as an illegal. No way. And Beth or JQK will not respond in an overly positive way to this witness with the civil case decision coming right up.

Me too, I'm not sure what to think.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 27, 2006, 10:54:55 PM »

Front Page Post:

MySpace.com Strikes Agian; This Time a Man is Robbed by teens he met on-line

http://tinyurl.com/z5zau

Hey guys want to know a sure fire way to wind up in a pickle?

He says her profile showed sexy photos, and a blurb which said “just lookin’ for something fun”.

It all depends how you define "fun", I guess.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #573 on: June 27, 2006, 10:55:36 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote="mrs. red
I don't ever tell anyone or even expect anyone to feel or think like I do... but to come on to this forum and completely dispect my husband and think that is ok just really pisses me off.... and if I behaved that way to either of your husbands you would feel the same...

FORUM RULES?????????????
Isnt is against the rules to badmouth a poster???

Mrs Red,
I have never had the honor of speaking to you here at SM...could never get logged on to the old forum!! (computer illiterate!! haha) and feel priviledged to have been invited to the new forum. I have e-mailed Red in the past with my thoughts and obsevations...when I was unable to post...and was absolutely AMAZED!! that he always responded...in detail back, respected my input, and replied so quickly!! Just absolutely amazing to me!! The dedication that is put into this blog and Natalee's cause is beyond belief!! I have read from afar..before I "officially" became a member..and feel like I know so many people here!! The other person that just BLOWS me away is Klaas!! Just absolutely incredible to me!! Her knowledge!! her dedication..her wit...her intelligence!! You are just a group of people that are so above and beyond the norm!! You know...the thing that brings me comfort...probably brings so many people comfort...is that in a world that often seems so indifferent...here is a group I KNOW!!! would back me 110% if I ever..God forbid..I ever ran into a similar situation as the Twitty's and Holloway's...and who would fight the fight!! to find the answers!! You and Red and Klaas and Tom are such amazing people!! And you have done the impossible!! Drawn together people from all walks of life...from all over our country..the world!! together to fight a great fight!! Justice for Natalee!!
I imagine...as in life...it is very easy to take what you have done for granted..by some of the posters... you all just make it look so simple!! It does seem easy to take it all for granted!! But I just want to let you know...the e-mail I received explaining all that you guys did to get us back online...the travel..the hassles...the headaches!! That just brought it all home to me!! I mean...it is just INCREDIBLE!!!
And so Mrs Red...just want to take a moment and say THANK YOU!! You and your husband and Klaas and Tom...you all have given up any semblence of a "normal life" so we can have this place to come together and debate and share and "fight the good fight" You all are truely ANGELS!!! fighting the cause for our angel Natalee!! I can't even put into words what I feel for you and all the Monkeys...I need Easy right now to say it for me!! But you definately!!!! DEFINATELY!!! have every right to protest any disrespect towards your husband!! And although I don't know the politics here yet..I will trust your judgement on this one!! But I also know...this is the home of the most compassionate and caring people I have ever met in my life...and it will only take an apology...for you to welcome anyone right back in!!
Lisa[/quote]

POST OF THE DAY!!!!    

You summed it up very well for us all.  Good job.  Glad you're here.

Expect a miracle.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: June 27, 2006, 10:57:04 PM »

Great post LD!  You hit the nail on the head!  I believe people do take this forum for granted.  Hence, my sig. line!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #575 on: June 27, 2006, 10:58:21 PM »

Good nite, Monkeys.  Smoochies to all.  And of course, prayers for Natalee and all concerned.

Expect a miracle.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: June 27, 2006, 10:58:51 PM »

What Lisa said. Plus, thanks, Red, for the advice to "clean up your cookies."

(Fortunately, I knew what you were talking about. The first time I bought a car and took it in for a tune up, they told me it needed new shoes and brake pads.  Shocked Shoes indeed.  Shocked I called my dad and told him the dealer was trying to con me because I was a young girl. No doubt there are some people who would not take kindly to being told to "clean up your cookies.") Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: June 27, 2006, 10:58:55 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "ldstlou"

[quote="mrs. red

FORUM RULES?????????????
Isnt is against the rules to badmouth a poster???

Mrs Red,
Lisa

POST OF THE DAY!!!!    

You summed it up very well for us all.  Good job.  Glad you're here.[/quote]

I know it sounds corny...but it TRUELY is an honor!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: June 27, 2006, 10:59:37 PM »

Will probably be doing a FP post on this tomorrow, but a couple things strike me about this witness.

1) Karen Janssen has told Beth thru JQK that she though the witness was credible.

2) There is no way they would be holding this guy in jail if it was just about an illegal immigration thing. He would have been deported.

3) This witness claimed there was a cable in the water that was used that night and there was in fact one there. So either he actually saw this occur or he put the cable there. What are the odds?

I have spoke with Beth recently and she looks at this with guarded optimism.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: June 27, 2006, 10:59:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Me too, I'm not sure what to think.

Until we get a completely new regime in Aruba or The Netherlands completely takes control of the matter -- I'm afraid we will see absolutely NOTHING done to get to the bottom of this. There are simply too many "elite" people in charge with something to hide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.