April 27, 2024, 06:05:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169114 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 27, 2006, 11:00:06 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Great post LD!  You hit the nail on the head!  I believe people do take this forum for granted.  Hence, my sig. line!

Hello my Ohio buddy!! Very Happy

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: June 27, 2006, 11:01:47 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Well, my glass is half-full on Carlos the Colombian. Per Jossy, the only one who has talked to him, he is pointing the finger at Joran and is being taken seriously by Janssen. The media lockdown on his status is not just because he is being held as an illegal. No way. And Beth or JQK will not respond in an overly positive way to this witness with the civil case decision coming right up.

Will probably be doing a FP post on this tomorrow, but a couple things strike me about this witness.

1) Karen Janssen has told Beth thru JQK that she though the witness was credible.

2) There is no way they would be holding this guy in jail if it was just about an illegal immigration thing. He would have been deported.

3) This witness claimed there was a cable in the water that was used that night and there was in fact one there. So either he actually saw this occur or he put the cable there. What are the odds?

I have spoke with Beth recently and she looks at this with guarded optimism.

I agree on all points Red, but # 2 really says it all~  It would have been hasta la vista baby if that was all it was about.....Julia made a point to say....Just like you would not want illegal aliens moving to your Country.

This woman is a whack a doo....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #582 on: June 27, 2006, 11:02:00 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Well, my glass is half-full on Carlos the Colombian. Per Jossy, the only one who has talked to him, he is pointing the finger at Joran and is being taken seriously by Janssen. The media lockdown on his status is not just because he is being held as an illegal. No way. And Beth or JQK will not respond in an overly positive way to this witness with the civil case decision coming right up.

Will probably be doing a FP post on this tomorrow, but a couple things strike me about this witness.

1) Karen Janssen has told Beth thru JQK that she though the witness was credible.

2) There is no way they would be holding this guy in jail if it was just about an illegal immigration thing. He would have been deported.

3) This witness claimed there was a cable in the water that was used that night and there was in fact one there. So either he actually saw this occur or he put the cable there. What are the odds?

I have spoke with Beth recently and she looks at this with guarded optimism.

Thanks Red for the update and some possible optimism.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: June 27, 2006, 11:03:33 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Great post LD!  You hit the nail on the head!  I believe people do take this forum for granted.  Hence, my sig. line!

Hey girl!  Miss the reminiscent emails.  Need to do some more catchin' up!  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: June 27, 2006, 11:04:19 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
What Lisa said. Plus, thanks, Red, for the advice to "clean up your cookies."

(Fortunately, I knew what you were talking about. The first time I bought a car and took it in for a tune up, they told me it needed new shoes and brake pads.  Shocked Shoes indeed.  Shocked I called my dad and told him the dealer was trying to con me because I was a young girl. No doubt there are some people who would not take kindly to being told to "clean up your cookies.") Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 27, 2006, 11:05:42 PM »

Hey girl!  Miss the reminiscent emails.  Need to do some more catchin' up!  Laughing

stil painting the old rehab!!! haha soon I will be wealthy and come for a visit and we'll go out to "Charlie Bear's'  ok..no longer there!! haha we'll hit the latest craze!! Us 2 old bags!! Laughing

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 27, 2006, 11:06:26 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Sam, that was Turks and Caicos.  It's close to Bermuda.  My sister's son and his wife honeymooned there a couple years ago and had a fabulous time.  

I'm still going to vacation here in the US.  I love South Carolina beaches.  I would love to try LA too....Lower Alabama, that is.

Thank you Peaches for correcting me. I did suggest the USA but she said she was trying to think about it being hurricane season and did not want that to disrupt a honeymoon. She also said that is one of the reasons Aruba had appealed to her because of there lack of hurricanes.

I do know it will not be Aruba now that I have voiced my opinion. She really is a wonderful Daughter in law.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 27, 2006, 11:07:57 PM »

Thanx a gazillion, Jacqui, for the transcript.

Thanks to all the monkeys.  If you catch my friend Spooky or CBB tonight, please tell them I am about to check into bed with a load of Lomotil and some  Dramamine, and I will check in later.

This is probably not a canteloupe problem, probably some little old stomach virus that is making me feel like I have been kicked in the gut.  I will feel better tomorrow after some Lomotil and Dramamine.  CYA Later and goodnight.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: June 27, 2006, 11:09:09 PM »

Red, I'm glad you're doing a FP post on this witness.  This might be the break--that Janssen finds him credible and Beth is guardedly optimistic.  I'm hopeful.

BRING NATALEE HOME
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 27, 2006, 11:10:01 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Until we get a completely new regime in Aruba or The Netherlands completely takes control of the matter -- I'm afraid we will see absolutely NOTHING done to get to the bottom of this. There are simply too many "elite" people in charge with something to hide.

My singular hope here resides in Janssen not being complicit in a cover-up. She is in charge...she can move things forward. If she can somehow get J2K to trial, under oath...anything can happen.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 27, 2006, 11:10:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Thanx a gazillion, Jacqui, for the transcript.

Thanks to all the monkeys.  If you catch my friend Spooky or CBB tonight, please tell them I am about to check into bed with a load of Lomotil and some  Dramamine, and I will check in later.

This is probably not a canteloupe problem, probably some little old stomach virus that is making me feel like I have been kicked in the gut.  I will feel better tomorrow after some Lomotil and Dramamine.  CYA Later and goodnight.

Night Tyler.  Feel better soon.  I'm ready to hit the hay tonight early, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 27, 2006, 11:12:25 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Until we get a completely new regime in Aruba or The Netherlands completely takes control of the matter -- I'm afraid we will see absolutely NOTHING done to get to the bottom of this. There are simply too many "elite" people in charge with something to hide.

My singular hope here resides in Janssen not being complicit in a cover-up. She is in charge...she can move things forward. If she can somehow get J2K to trial, under oath...anything can happen.

Igsigs, you're right.  Janssen is the sole hope of justice for Natalee on Aruba.  JQK has my utmost respect and he has worked very hard to keep the communication lines and a professional relationship with her.  I think she is under enormous pressure and the smartest thing she can do now is keep her mouth shut and continue her investigation.  The silence gives me hope.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: June 27, 2006, 11:13:26 PM »

stil painting the old rehab!!! haha soon I will be wealthy and come for a visit and we'll go out to "Charlie Bear's'  ok..no longer there!! haha we'll hit the latest craze!! Us 2 old bags!! Laughing

Sounds like a plan! I'm there!  You better let me know the next time you visit!

Just ignore us everybody,  we are O/T...  Laughing

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 27, 2006, 11:14:14 PM »

Did anybody see my post a few pages back about the post I found regarding email from Greta to poster on the other side?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 27, 2006, 11:16:51 PM »

Did anybody see my post a few pages back about the post I found regarding email from Greta to poster on the other side?

Yes.  Actually I had read it this morning.  Greta made it clear on the air that she didn't approve of Bo's tacticts.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 27, 2006, 11:16:58 PM »

I saw it Dihannah. Greta plays both sides pretty well. As long as she covers the case all is good.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 27, 2006, 11:18:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes.  Actually I had read it this morning.  Greta made it clear on the air that she didn't approve of Bo's tacticts.

I did hear her saying something about how he kept following him, but the way she replied, she said she wanted to show how he acted..  I thought that was pretty lame, as if she was setting him up for all to see.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: June 27, 2006, 11:18:36 PM »

Sounds like a plan! I'm there!  You better let me know the next time you visit!

Just ignore us everybody,  we are O/T...  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 27, 2006, 11:20:09 PM »

Well my friends, it's time for bed.  Have a wonderful evening and sweet dreams to all!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 27, 2006, 11:20:26 PM »

I saw it Dihannah. Greta plays both sides pretty well. As long as she covers the case all is good.

hey Sweetie, went WAY over my head...explain it again if you ahve the time!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.