April 28, 2024, 01:37:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169179 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2006, 09:50:06 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Does anyone except me keep getting booted out?

Should I take this personally? Shocked  Laughing

NO and YES Wink

Boo Hoo!!!!!! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

I Stand With The Girl
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2006, 09:52:45 AM »

Klaas,, Lou said to thank you and he will do that now

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2006, 09:54:07 AM »

I wish more people would of treated Joran like Bo did..  How would you talk to a person that you believed raped and killed a beautiful, trusting girl?  Bo did nothing wrong and it might be the last time anyone gets a chance to tell Joran how we feel in person..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2006, 09:55:11 AM »

Someone is here, I hear the car horn, I hate that, why can't they come to the door.. I think I will put the sprinklers on them and cool them off..  Later..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2006, 09:56:34 AM »

NO and YES Wink

Boo Hoo!!!!!! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

BT - sounds to me like you need to clear your cookies, have you tried that?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2006, 10:00:50 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

NO and YES Wink

BT - sounds to me like you need to clear your cookies, have you tried that?

I haven't tried it, but I will.

Thanks!

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2006, 10:03:02 AM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Greta had Bo Ditel on and showed a tape of Joran being served in NY.  Old Bo came across bad, imo.

Was that the point of Greta showing the tape?  To make the server look bad and the judge feel sorry for Joran?

But of course, M'am.  Old Joran made her feel like a young debutante on a brisk walk through Audubon Park, whose eyes were peeled at her every move and every word, just sucking him in like a cherry coke on Saturday afternoon.  Her aim is to please and she vainfully cheered on her native Dutch in the world cup until the final moments when the Refugees screamed "slaughter the referees."  It was at the point when Heli and Adriana cried "foul," that Greta swooped in to save Joran's soul from torture and despair from his many losses,  by outing the downright crudeness and insanity of Bo the Dietl whose tall soft body had tugged at the lawyer hostess like tight strings on a fiddle.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2006, 10:15:07 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I wish more people would of treated Joran like Bo did..  How would you talk to a person that you believed raped and killed a beautiful, trusting girl?  Bo did nothing wrong and it might be the last time anyone gets a chance to tell Joran how we feel in person..

I'm sure with his background in law enforcement, he has a pretty good feel for who's a scumbag and who's not.  Cops can just tell.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2006, 10:24:54 AM »

Hi Terry!

Big plans for the weekend?

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2006, 10:33:48 AM »

Quick update on Uncle Mike...
It appears that yesterday's hearing again was delayed and no word on whether one will be happening tomorrow.

It seems that once again the lawyers over there are in need of more money, in addition to the thousands that has already been paid.

This is extortion and very discouraging to Mike and his family.

Getting some feedback from gov't officials but no real action.

Keep praying, and contacting your local gov't.

It would be most appreciated by myself, and the family.

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2006, 11:05:43 AM »

Jacquie - this is beyond exasperating!  It is simply extortion!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2006, 11:08:19 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "MominTN"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Greta had Bo Ditel on and showed a tape of Joran being served in NY.  Old Bo came across bad, imo.

Was that the point of Greta showing the tape?  To make the server look bad and the judge feel sorry for Joran?

But of course, M'am.  Old Joran made her feel like a young debutante on a brisk walk through Audubon Park, whose eyes were peeled at her every move and every word, just sucking him in like a cherry coke on Saturday afternoon.  Her aim is to please and she vainfully cheered on her native Dutch in the world cup until the final moments when the Refugees screamed "slaughter the referees."  It was at the point when Heli and Adriana cried "foul," that Greta swooped in to save Joran's soul from torture and despair from his many losses,  by outing the downright crudeness and insanity of Bo the Dietl whose tall soft body had tugged at the lawyer hostess like tight strings on a fiddle.

Tyler... what a way with words... wish I had said that!!  and I agree... I missed Greta last night.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2006, 11:09:15 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
It appears that yesterday's hearing again was delayed and no word on whether one will be happening tomorrow.

It seems that once again the lawyers over there are in need of more money, in addition to the thousands that has already been paid.

Please have your friend send the email... this is beyond terrible!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I will.

I say bust him out vigilante style.

the least the army could do for all his years fighting for his country.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2006, 11:15:23 AM »

Mmmmm...orning Monkeys.  I think I'll eat the three peaches in the refrigerator now.  All this talk of peaches (and Peaches) has reminded me of them.  Aruba appears to be percolating now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2006, 11:25:31 AM »

Hey AZ - good morning to you!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2006, 11:32:12 AM »

Good Morning!

WIDGET, Interesting drug bust!  My, they are just all over the place with those drugs, the Dutch, for such a small country.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »

O/T - Just spoke to my friend that I worked with and asked her when is she taking vacation and was she going anywhere (last year she got stuck in the Katrina nightmare).  She told me her husband asked her if she wanted to go to Aruba and she got in a panick and said no way they are covering a murder and the island is corrupt.  She also said that she could never go there because she knew I would be mad at her.  I told her tourism is down and they are throwing airfares at people to go there.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2006, 11:39:09 AM »

Been reading around.  This was posted on scrux yesterday.  Thought it was good.

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's significant that the HI lie was made up before they encountered the Twittys......in the first place it proves the lie was not made up due to being afraid AFTER Jug supposedly got angry in front of the VDS house.

In turn, this lie that Jug scared him, shows a willingness to 1. blame someone else, and 2. play the baby card while blaming someone else.

Where 2 is concerned, you don't see Joran being scared at any time thereafter. He was not scared in jail; he was cocky. He was not scared when abruptly confronted by that CA reporter; he was extremely calm. He was not scared of Greta nor of that ABC Primetime dude; he was a calm and a bit martryish. He was not scared ever at all except for his CLAIM to have been scared of Jug that one night that he claims made him tell the HI lie.....however, as we know too, according to his interview on Greta that story was made up before they arrived to face Jug.

What this suggests to me is that 2KJ or parts thereof, knew they did not leave her at the HI and didn't want to say where they really left her, which of course is what Joran says later on when he comes out with the beach story....he didn't want his parents to think he left a girl on the beach alone. So in fact, the HI story was made up out of fear of Joran's parents not out of fear of Jug, hence Joran is taking responsibility for the HI lie AND making it out of fear of his parents. Yet he goes on to blame fear of Jug?

Now my thoughts trickle down to this still ongoing blaming of Natalee's family for being angry and causing the lie. The truth probably is that all Joran wanted was a diversion from his own behavior that night....and I hardly think simply leaving a well girl on the beach would elicit such fear from a cocky cad like Joran comes across as. His 'I'm sorry I wasn't a good boy mommy and daddy' line is a joke! And it is my opinion that it screams Joran has his parents snowed big time.

But why say she was dropped at the HI if they knew she was not. They had to know the cameras were everywhere. They had to know all the cops had to do was check them and discover this lie right away. Yet, the cops did not check the tapes right away to see Natalee being returned to the HI so they could start looking eslewhere for her.....no, they arrested 2 men as if the story were true without checking it out first. ALE jumped in on the HI story like nobodies business! They did not do their jobs. And I have to wonder if it was not just J2K but also the cops who planned this HI lie diversion ahead of time.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2006, 11:39:41 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I will.

I say bust him out vigilante style.

the least the army could do for all his years fighting for his country.

You took the words right out of my mouth.  Where is Ross Perot when you need him?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.