April 28, 2024, 05:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169204 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: June 27, 2006, 11:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Did anybody see my post a few pages back about the post I found regarding email from Greta to poster on the other side?

Yes Dihannah I saw your post.
We all knew Greta was up to something with that since she became a Joran defender.

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 27, 2006, 11:21:56 PM »

Question -

I may have missed it if this has been discussed here.  I read on another blog that "Hairy Toe" has written his last editorial on NH.  Can anyone confirm or refute this? Thanks.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: June 27, 2006, 11:22:56 PM »

If Greta or Tapioca thought by showing Bo's video would make me lose respect for him , well it had the opposite effect on me.

They are acting like he went after Joran with a gun or something.

All he did was ask the questions we all want answered and showed some spirit and made it known that this kid is full of bs, and he wishes everyone would stop pussy footing around with this case.

Rough tactics?  Behavior unbecoming to the legal process!

Puleeze......... Rolling Eyes

I grew up in Jersey!  LOL

On that note, I'm tired.

keep the faith monkeys.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: June 27, 2006, 11:23:03 PM »

I meant to say Good Night Monkeys in my last post.
So good night Monkeys.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #604 on: June 27, 2006, 11:23:35 PM »

LD, If you go back a couple pages, I posted a post from another site of an email somebody sent to Greta and her reply.   I don't know if you watched the show when she interviewed Bo Dietl, but her response to the poster was a low blow.  She used to be so close to Beth.  Email me if you have any questions, I can catch you up if you missed anything.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 27, 2006, 11:25:55 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Did anybody see my post a few pages back about the post I found regarding email from Greta to poster on the other side?

Yes Dihannah I saw your post.
We all knew Greta was up to something with that since she became a Joran defender.

I am probably the last hold out on Greta.  I've always thought she was 'trying' to be fair.  I've always been gullible, as you may have seen in past posts.  But I'm really disappointed after reading her response.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: June 27, 2006, 11:26:38 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Question -

I may have missed it if this has been discussed here.  I read on another blog that "Hairy Toe" has written his last editorial on NH.  Can anyone confirm or refute this? Thanks.

He's said that several times now.  Who cares?  Razz
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: June 27, 2006, 11:27:00 PM »

Ok, really going to bed now. Sweet dreams!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: June 27, 2006, 11:29:41 PM »

LD, If you go back a couple pages, I posted a post from another site of an email somebody sent to Greta and her reply.   I don't know if you watched the show when she interviewed Bo Dietl, but her response to the poster was a low blow.  She used to be so close to Beth.  Email me if you have any questions, I can catch you up if you missed anything.

I know she "fell for" Joran!! after the interview.
If a friggin' lawyer like Greta falls for his BS....what chance did Natalee have!!!?? That's what REALLY struck me most in her "turn about"!! I'll e-mail you tomorrow so you can give me the details!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 27, 2006, 11:31:08 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

I know she "fell for" Joran!! after the interview.
If a friggin' lawyer like Greta falls for his BS....what chance did Natalee have!!!?? That's what REALLY struck me most in her "turn about"!! I'll e-mail you tomorrow so you can give me the details!!

She's also a friggin Scientologist........ Rolling Eyes

That speaks volumes to me...

ok, really out now.

Nighty night!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 27, 2006, 11:31:29 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I agree.  I wonder if Greta is trying to influence the judges opinion.  I believe that most judges/justices are aware of all the BS that many process servers have to go through to get the papers served.  I also think the Bo got caught up in the emotion of the moment especially after looking into windows of Joran's dark soul.  I think Joran really wanted to deck Bo, but Mama Slooty had contacted Joran while he was detained in customs and warned him about any physical contact or outbursts.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: June 27, 2006, 11:32:48 PM »

FYI

Roger has shut down SCRUX.

I wonder if MedleyRelay really did write the Paulus letter?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 27, 2006, 11:33:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Question -

He's said that several times now.  Who cares?  Razz

LOL.  Thanks Klaas.  I wonder where the dark side is going to get their daily opinion now.   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: June 27, 2006, 11:34:06 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
FYI

It's been going down alot lately.  Did he actually announce it was shutting down or is it just down?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: June 27, 2006, 11:34:24 PM »

I agree.  I wonder if Greta is trying to influence the judges opinion.  I believe that most judges/justices are aware of all the BS that many process servers have to go through to get the papers served.  I also think the Bo got caught up in the emotion of the moment especially after looking into windows of Joran's dark soul.  I think Joran really wanted to deck Bo, but Mama Slooty had contacted Joran while he was detained in customs and warned him about any physical contact or outbursts.

as usual...I think I missed something here!! What interview are we discussing? Rememebr now...my speakers are stil out..can someone explain?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: June 27, 2006, 11:35:52 PM »

FYI

It's been going down alot lately.  Did he actually announce it was shutting down or is it just down?

He announced. He posted a message.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: June 27, 2006, 11:36:44 PM »

FYI

Nevermind, I just read his post at FOB
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 27, 2006, 11:38:16 PM »

If Greta or Tapioca thought by showing Bo's video would make me lose respect for him , well it had the opposite effect on me.

They are acting like he went after Joran with a gun or something.

All he did was ask the questions we all want answered and showed some spirit and made it known that this kid is full of bs, and he wishes everyone would stop pussy footing around with this case.

I grew up in Jersey!  LOL

Personally, I loved the way Bo was rough with Joran.  Didn't offend me at all.  Perhaps if someone had done this kind of a smack down on that punk years ago, we might not be here now.

JMO.

On that note, I'm tired.

keep the faith monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: June 27, 2006, 11:39:23 PM »

FYI

He announced. He posted a message.

Can you share or should I go there to read it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: June 27, 2006, 11:40:31 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

as usual...I think I missed something here!! What interview are we discussing? Rememebr now...my speakers are stil out..can someone explain?

Greta's show last night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.