April 28, 2024, 05:07:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169203 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: June 28, 2006, 01:33:11 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Scrux Shut Down

Good Riddance.

Roger, the surrepticious underminer of truth, has decided to "move on".

I applaud his decision.

As scrux was home to those who fill bandwith with blather and uneduacated legal opinion about what could -- or should -- be entered into "evidence" in this case, with heavy weighting towards pro-goon stance.  Good bye and good luck.  You'll need it in the next world.

A 3:00am phone call corroborated by a mother is slam dunk evidence of abduction.  Have Beth sign the affidavit (as I'm sure she already has).

Where's that KIDNAPPING charge?

right on Wink

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: June 28, 2006, 01:33:44 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
I hope that all will get involved as we want to get all the archived info back up and then some that we never counted on.

Never counted on? Hmmm. This sounds like scandi-nor territory to me.

I'm in.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 28, 2006, 01:37:03 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I have been meaning to discuss this but have been so busy and then the site crashed again.

I will put a post together tomorrow about this and the info retrival. I hope that all will get involved as we want to get all the archived info back up and then some that we never counted on.

I will discuss more on tomorrow

Thanks Red. I'll be more than happy to kick into the fund.

G'nite ya'll. Mr. Sandman is calling my name.

My Momma always said.."put your $$ where your mouth is"!!
I'm in Red!! Just let us know what you need!! And give Mrs. Red a big hug for me tonight!! Sounds like she could REALLY use one!! and CERTAINLY deserves one from us all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: June 28, 2006, 01:39:37 AM »

and btw I am 14% New Jersey Shocked
How in the heck did I even get 14%???

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 28, 2006, 01:41:26 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
and btw I am 14% New Jersey Shocked
How in the heck did I even get 14%???

Heck, I'm 30% and I live in California - never even been there!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 28, 2006, 01:42:48 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
What's happening with ArubasSilence?

Sorry behind again....you have mail.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: June 28, 2006, 01:44:35 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Well, my glass is half-full on Carlos the Colombian. Per Jossy, the only one who has talked to him, he is pointing the finger at Joran and is being taken seriously by Janssen. The media lockdown on his status is not just because he is being held as an illegal. No way. And Beth or JQK will not respond in an overly positive way to this witness with the civil case decision coming right up.

Will probably be doing a FP post on this tomorrow, but a couple things strike me about this witness.

1) Karen Janssen has told Beth thru JQK that she though the witness was credible.

2) There is no way they would be holding this guy in jail if it was just about an illegal immigration thing. He would have been deported.

3) This witness claimed there was a cable in the water that was used that night and there was in fact one there. So either he actually saw this occur or he put the cable there. What are the odds?

I have spoke with Beth recently and she looks at this with guarded optimism.

Thank you Red.  I so hope something comes of this..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: June 28, 2006, 01:46:39 AM »

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 28, 2006, 01:48:32 AM »

Feeling invisable again,......Good night!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 28, 2006, 01:51:02 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Feeling invisable again,......Good night!

Nite Hotshot - you aren't invisable.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 28, 2006, 01:51:44 AM »

I'm watching NG right now...
first off I get the impression that JQK wanted himself and Beth to get back out in the media sotospeak because they want this "evidence" documented in the public so it wont just disappeare.
second...the bo deitle tape...i felt like it totally went to bo's defense and credit. the producer guy was hindering in the legal process and could clearly be heard saying "get away from him (joran) dont touch him" and bo keeps saying "this is a legal process i am serving him with legal papers"
so whatever greta is trying to pull I dont know but to me this video is in favor of bo.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: June 28, 2006, 01:56:12 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
IMO, you hit the nail on the head, hammer.. Wink

As usual.  Wink

How goes it sleuth ...

Sorry for the delay in responding..was trying to catch up to Klaasend in my self-taught papiamento lessons.  If you read those papers long enough you can figure the stories out   Wink

Yep,  as usual.  Always good work by Hammer...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 28, 2006, 01:58:21 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL - see you in the morning!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 28, 2006, 01:59:54 AM »

Good evening.morning everyone!!  What's the word?  Wink
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 28, 2006, 02:02:04 AM »

so the color on my TV has been shot for like 6 months now so I finally went and bought a brand new Samsung 40" LCD flat screen TV!!!!!!!
I got it today but Dad didnt have the time to hook it up so it's sitting right over there in it's box taunting me "Dontch wish your Tv was hot like me? Doncha wish your TV was a freak like me? Doncha..." Laughing  Laughing
When I get it hooked up everyone is invited to my house to watch whatever sport is on at the time Wink  Laughing
Hell even Rita or NG in 40"s of liquid crystal HD splendor!!!

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: June 28, 2006, 02:04:35 AM »

so the color on my TV has been shot for like 6 months now so I finally went and bought a brand new Samsung 40" LCD flat screen TV!!!!!!!
I got it today but Dad didnt have the time to hook it up so it's sitting right over there in it's box taunting me "Dontch wish your Tv was hot like me? Doncha wish your TV was a freak like me? Doncha..." Laughing  Laughing
When I get it hooked up everyone is invited to my house to watch whatever sport is on at the time Wink  Laughing

40" LCD, huh?  I'm there!!  Wait...as long as we don't watch any of the World Cup games, or replays of the Heat winning the championship!!  Any other sporting events are OK with me...Wink

How you been girl?  See 'lil man on the BET awards show this evening?
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: June 28, 2006, 02:08:39 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

40" LCD, huh?  I'm there!!  Wait...as long as we don't watch any of the World Cup games, or replays of the Heat winning the championship!!  Any other sporting events are OK with me...Wink

know u know me better then that! really what crossed my mind tonight was that i wonder where i can find a DVD of the Masters when Phil won? Laughing  cause in the store they were showing highlights of golf on all these HD TVs and it was so stunningly beautiful! and I would love to christen my TV with that! yeah, I'm a nerd Embarassed
what lil man? i didnt watch....tell tell

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: June 28, 2006, 02:13:00 AM »

know u know me better then that! really what crossed my mind tonight was that i wonder where i can find a DVD of the Masters when Phil won? Laughing  cause in the store they were showing highlights of golf on all these HD TVs and it was so stunningly beautiful! and I would love to christen my TV with that! yeah, I'm a nerd Embarassed
what lil man? i didnt watch....tell tell

I thought Phil choked away the Masters?  But, what do I know??  Wink

I was talking about the lil' man!  You know...the PURPLE one!!  Wink  He performed at the BET awards show here in L.A. this evening.  He performed "3121" live, but not before performing in a medley tribute to Chaka Khan with none other then Stevie Wonder, India Arie, and Yolanda Adams.  Greatness on that stage for sure...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: June 28, 2006, 02:14:35 AM »

Hey - what's wrong with the HEAT replays.. Wink

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: June 28, 2006, 02:15:28 AM »

wow! dang sorry i missed it. i'm sure they'll replay it. I'll keep an eye out for it Wink

and yes, he totally pooped away the US Open this year. I was at the beach watching it and I was soooo mad!! I was slinging sand Laughing

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.