April 28, 2024, 04:57:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169200 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: June 28, 2006, 02:18:49 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

40" LCD, huh?  I'm there!!  Wait...as long as we don't watch any of the World Cup games, or replays of the Heat winning the championship!!  Any other sporting events are OK with me...Wink

How you been girl?  See 'lil man on the BET awards show this evening?

Hey - what's wrong with the HEAT replays.. Wink

I guess nothin'...if you like to watch broke down, has-been centers...Wink  Just playin'...

How you Sleuth?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 28, 2006, 02:22:20 AM »

I guess nothin'...if you like to watch broke down, has-been centers...Wink  Just playin'...

How you Sleuth?

haha - you're just saying that because he plays with D. Wade instead of Kobe.   I like watching D. Wade mainly - the best star in a long time  (other than Spooky's Crimson QB of course).

How was your game tonight?

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 28, 2006, 02:26:47 AM »

How you Sleuth?

haha - you're just saying that because he plays with D. Wade instead of Kobe.   I like watching D. Wade mainly - the best star in a long time  (other than Spooky's Crimson QB of course).

Well, if he WAS still playing with Kobe, they'd have just finished winning their what...6th title together?  Oh well...greatness NOT fully realized in their case... Rolling Eyes

Oh, you remembered my game, huh?  Well, we were down 3 points with under a minute left.  The other team had possession, and we had to foul.  They inbounded, and I was the closest to the player.  I gave him a slight push, and he acted out a fall.  They called me for a flagrant...they got (2) shots plus the ball, and I think we lost by 8 ultimately.  Needless to say, I was a little annoyed.  Well, that and my knees are killing me.  I had ACL reconstruction surgey in July of '04, and it still bothers me on occassion...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: June 28, 2006, 02:27:33 AM »

I missed the BET awards also.   We ended up watching MTV's Real World - because it had all the footage of the local hotel where the walls blew out during the hurricane.   Mr. Sleuth was at the hotel at the time and had seen the footage last fall (they kept trying to get the filming crews to quit hanging out the windows taping the show...)

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: June 28, 2006, 02:27:53 AM »

40" LCD, huh?  I'm there!!  Wait...as long as we don't watch any of the World Cup games, or replays of the Heat winning the championship!!  Any other sporting events are OK with me...Wink

Take away Shaq and they're all good. and yes I'm bitter and not afraid to say it Laughing

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: June 28, 2006, 02:29:36 AM »

I missed the BET awards also.   We ended up watching MTV's Real World - because it had all the footage of the local hotel where the walls blew out during the hurricane.   Mr. Sleuth was at the hotel at the time and had seen the footage last fall (they kept trying to get the filming crews to quit hanging out the windows taping the show...)

Well, anyone who wants a copy, I can hook them up on DVD.  I got ALL his performances from this year saved on HD.  he performed on the "Good Morning America" show a few Friday's ago as well.  Just let me know.  Always willing to help...Wink
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: June 28, 2006, 02:31:04 AM »

How you Sleuth?

oh and i gotta give the love to D Wade. he is outstanding.
btw QB is now in more of a true red hue than crimson Wink  (he's with the Chiefs and doing well I hear.)

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: June 28, 2006, 02:31:18 AM »

Sorry to hear about the knees and the game outcome, XXX.  But it is always fun to watch whenever it is close, regardless of the outcome (I can say that from the seats, huh, but I'm sure it is different when you are on the floor).

Speaking of the HEAT, the last 3 games were the best I've seen.  All on-the-edge-of-your-seat endings.  Makes for great spectating..

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: June 28, 2006, 02:33:11 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"

Take away Shaq and they're all good. and yes I'm bitter and not afraid to say it Laughing

They are actually a better defensive team with Shaq sitting his old a** on the bench while Alonzo is busy blocking shots and rebounding.  Wait...come to think of it, I can't stand Mourning either... Rolling Eyes I do have to admit though...I like Wade's game.  He's not Kobe, but he's pretty close.  We should have DEMANDED Wade be included in the Shaq for Odom (and co.) trade.  I think Riley would have done the deal if pressed...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 28, 2006, 02:33:12 AM »

Did you see that Dana Pretzer is going to have Art Wood this Sunday?

Sunday Nights at 10pm est

July 2nd - Investigator Art Wood

http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/guests.htm

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 28, 2006, 02:36:37 AM »

I do have to admit though...I like Wade's game.  He's not Kobe, but he's pretty close.  We should have DEMANDED Wade be included in the Shaq for Odom (and co.) trade.  I think Riley would have done the deal if pressed...

No way - Shaq specifically said he'd only come to Miami if D Wade was here - that was part of the deal....

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: June 28, 2006, 02:36:58 AM »

Well, anyone who wants a copy, I can hook them up on DVD.  I got ALL his performances from this year saved on HD.  he performed on the "Good Morning America" show a few Friday's ago as well.  Just let me know.  Always willing to help...Wink

I do I do!! sending u an email Wink

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: June 28, 2006, 02:37:29 AM »

It's late - off to bed now.  G'nite XXX and Spooky.

Spooky - I meant to say ex-Crimson QB.... Wink

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 28, 2006, 02:38:08 AM »

I do I do!! sending u an email Wink

You send me your address, and I'll hook you up for sure!!  Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: June 28, 2006, 02:38:21 AM »

XXX - If I don't catch the replay of the BET awards I'll let you know...Thanks for the offer..

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: June 28, 2006, 02:40:20 AM »

I do have to admit though...I like Wade's game.  He's not Kobe, but he's pretty close.  We should have DEMANDED Wade be included in the Shaq for Odom (and co.) trade.  I think Riley would have done the deal if pressed...

No way - Shaq specifically said he'd only come to Miami if D Wade was here - that was part of the deal....

Shaq would have had no choice.  He was being traded, not signing a free agent deal.  He'd have either reported, or lost tons of $$ holding out.  Remember...the Lakers extension offer (which he turned down) would have made him the highest paid player in the NBA (at that time).  Funny thing is, he ultimatelyt signed for much less with the Heat (and he said the Lakers offer wasn't high enough, and for less years then he wanted). In the end, it's ALWAYS about money... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: June 28, 2006, 02:41:29 AM »

XXX - If I don't catch the replay of the BET awards I'll let you know...Thanks for the offer..

Not a problem.  Offer has no expiration date...Wink

Have a good night Sleuth!  Hopefully see you tomorrow...
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 28, 2006, 02:43:53 AM »

Did you see that Dana Pretzer is going to have Art Wood this Sunday?

Sunday Nights at 10pm est

July 2nd - Investigator Art Wood

http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/guests.htm

I did! I actually thought it was last Sunday and I made sure I was home and all ready to go an there was nothing on SM front page. Laughing  I'm so excited about this happening. Dana is awsome and such a beautiful person for doing this.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: June 28, 2006, 02:46:09 AM »

nite Sleuth

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: June 28, 2006, 02:47:13 AM »

nite Sleuth

Just sent you an email response.  I'll get those discs out by weeks end...Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.