April 27, 2024, 11:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #481 6/27/2006  (Read 169162 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: June 28, 2006, 07:47:38 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Uncle Mike in court yesterday but to no avail.

Scheduled to be back in court this afternoon, and supposedly a decision will be rendered to see if he will be released or if this will go to court.

Heard this same song and dance 10 times already but maybe today we'll get some news.

Will keep you posted.

everyone have a great day...

Hello to Peaches, Jacqueline, Missin and everyine else.

I'm so sorry about all this deceit with Uncle Mike's detainment in Sierra Leone.  Hopefully, today will be the day he is freed.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #721 on: June 28, 2006, 07:48:41 AM »

Easy, I'm in the cheap seats here without MSNBC.  Sorry I can't help.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: June 28, 2006, 08:04:24 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Easy, I'm in the cheap seats here without MSNBC.  Sorry I can't help.

I'll go back and see if there is a transcript.  I was just being lazy and hoped for a quick re-cap.

I see that Scrux is closing its doors to new post.  Now, if a few other radical boards would do the same it would be a better internet world!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 28, 2006, 08:09:17 AM »

Jacqueline

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live and Direct with Rita Crosby

6-27-06

Columbian witness credible?

secret exposed, new arrest...been kept under wraps.

Columbian national has been behind bars since last month.

Julia: his name is carlos. from columbia, he has certain info claiming to have witnessed a possible murder. he is not specific that it is natalee but it happened the night she vanished. he heard screaming, and saw someone being dragged out to the water. claims to have seen a small young lady with a tall young man. could not identify the vehicle. he had had a fight with his wife, and he drove up there to relax and watch the ocean. he was woken up by screaming.....

Well, he came forward several months ago, he spoke to media people, who then brought him to authorities.....pressing him that it was his responsibility to go.

You have to understand, the pros is not speaking to the press they are making a strong dedication to the case.

it is up to the judge how long they keep him, could be up to 180 days, but i doubt that will happen. If any of the details he brings forth is credible he will continue to be deatined, not as a suspect, but because he is an illegal alien, just like in the US you just can go and live on someone's country.

We are now getting our first moment of the civil law suit in quite dramatic fashion. this exchange on video tape was pretty heated.

they are showing the tape now....

Holloway family waiting to hear if civil case will go forward.

Bo: when it hit the ground, i served him without any witnesses. my opinion is, this was a very important case. we video taped it to show that he was served properly and we had evidence of it. this is a very important case. I am sick and tired of his lies. he knows what happened, and there is no doubt in my mind. He was trying to hide, he came over to do interview to explain he had nothing to do with it. maybe it was a little over the top....he looked at me with those eyes, and i asked him where he hid the body, he just looked vicious. i have no problem with that.

I belivee he is very capable of raping a girl, he is a very big man 6 ft 6...i believe he has done this before, and utilized date rape drugs that are all over the caribeean. ale screwed up this from the beginning. if they can't keep their country in line we should not go into aruba.

all thses leads pop out. fact is joran is one of the last ones to be seen with her. he is the one who last saw her alive. if he tells the truth, we may be able to find out how and where natalee was lost.

he was resisiting, the producer came up and gave me a shove.

I'm doing a legal process here, you can't push me....I think he landed on his backside....he had slippery shoes, and he went down.

so i stuffed the papers in his jacket, i walked him out and asked him a couple of questions...like where did you bury the body...

- Elder Marvin J. Ashton

GOT CONSCIENCE?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: June 28, 2006, 08:12:33 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Bo Dietl video -  I Served Darth Vader - May 17, 2006
http://tinyurl.com/lgukq
Diario   June 28, 2006
http://tinyurl.com/ngj3k
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Solo Di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/

Good Morning!

The governement might save a ton of overtime for the polis if they
implemented a "No Eating/Drinking on the Job" policy and also that members of LE arrive already shaved and dressed and ready for actual work.  Another factor could be decreasing pay for any days worked when not complying with a basic physical fitness format.

Four million florins in four months for overtime for THAT particular LE
group on such a small island does seem very excessive.  I wonder what they got in return besides a bunch of empty Frosted Flake boxes??

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 28, 2006, 08:16:57 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
I missed the BET awards also.   We ended up watching MTV's Real World - because it had all the footage of the local hotel where the walls blew out during the hurricane.   Mr. Sleuth was at the hotel at the time and had seen the footage last fall (they kept trying to get the filming crews to quit hanging out the windows taping the show...)

Well, anyone who wants a copy, I can hook them up on DVD.  I got ALL his performances from this year saved on HD.  he performed on the "Good Morning America" show a few Friday's ago as well.  Just let me know.  Always willing to help...Wink

Oh my gosh, Strike ~ I'd LOVE a copy of his performances!!!!!!  Man!  Oh Strike!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 28, 2006, 08:19:23 AM »

Jack ~ Uncle Mike is surely in my prayers!!!  They HAVE to let him go soon!!!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: June 28, 2006, 08:23:22 AM »

And now I'm going in to sleep ~ good night and good day everyone ~ and good afternoon too, Widget!  Very Happy

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon at 2:00 ~ I've been sleeping till noon all week ~ so I may not see you all until later on in the day...

I hope that everyone will

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 28, 2006, 08:23:31 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

group on such a small island does seem very excessive.  I wonder what they got in return besides a bunch of empty Frosted Flake boxes??
 Cool

Gee, and I thought they had no crime in Aruba.  Maybe all this overtime was for directing all the tourist traffic around the strikes & protests.  Then again, it could be for a run to the store for cereal & donuts and out to the rocks to watch workers put up nonexistent signs.  Laughing   Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 28, 2006, 08:23:40 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Jack ~ Uncle Mike is surely in my prayers!!!  They HAVE to let him go soon!!!

Thanks, Katz and to all !

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: June 28, 2006, 08:35:42 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Cool

Gee, and I thought they had no crime in Aruba.  Maybe all this overtime was for directing all the tourist traffic around the strikes & protests.  Then again, it could be for a run to the store for cereal & donuts and out to the rocks to watch workers put up nonexistent signs.  Laughing   Laughing

Obviously, they need to hire more polis if they are paying time and a half
to a cop when they could be paying just the regular hourly wage to a new recruit.  In my estimation, they are wasting 335,000 florins a month doing it the wrong way.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 28, 2006, 08:43:21 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Cool

Obviously, they need to hire more polis if they are paying time and a half
to a cop when they could be paying just the regular hourly wage to a new recruit.  In my estimation, they are wasting 335,000 florins a month doing it the wrong way.

Maybe Oduber ran out of friends or does not have enough to fill the quota.

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 28, 2006, 08:46:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Why does Aruba need so much police overtime?

It takes alot of effort to cover up the truth.

They have to put manpower everywhere somebody might discover the truth about Natalee and to supress evidence in other criminal cases.

Simple!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #733 on: June 28, 2006, 08:47:43 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Morning Monkeys!

Why does Aruba need so much police overtime?

It takes alot of effort to cover up the truth.

They have to put manpower everywhere somebody might discover the truth about Natalee and to supress evidence in other criminal cases.

Simple!

Morning, Mermaid.  You're pretty sharp first thing in the morning!

Expect a miracle.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 28, 2006, 08:51:00 AM »

Hi Peaches!

It just makes sense to me.

Keep police everywhere there could be a problem and you got alot of overtime going on!

Not like they are coming out and saying it's a sweep of "One Happy Island" to clean up crime - it's to keep the investigative forces at bay!

How are you feeling darling?

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: June 28, 2006, 08:54:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Hiya Peaches and Flyingmermaid!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #736 on: June 28, 2006, 08:55:08 AM »

I'm GOOD!  Of course, my last round of chemo was June7, next one is July 5.  This is the in-between time when I feel pretty good.  

Did the Marine enjoy his dinner last nite?  I hope his uniform still fits after dining at your house while on leave.  You have the most interesting menus.  Last nite I had grilled salmon on top of a nice bagged salad.  DH grills the salmon and I dump the salad in the bowls. Teamwork.

Expect a miracle.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 28, 2006, 09:08:08 AM »

That Marine ran and worked out yesterday!  Was starving by the time that shrimp alfredo hit the table!

He usually drops 10-12 Lbs. on a tour.  He is about 5'11" and maybe 165-170 funny cause he was a kinda flabby teen.  Too many video games and snacks.

Tonight we are going out to his fav wing place for wings and beer - but he likes the waitresses too (and no Not Hooters) just a local haunt.

Hi Kimmycakes!

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2006, 09:17:48 AM »

Guess we are fearing a lock out!

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: June 28, 2006, 09:23:47 AM »

This is the new link
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=11

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.