April 17, 2024, 06:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aja Johnson 7 missing / mother found dead Geronimo OK 1/24/09(BODY FOUND)  (Read 44804 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »

Sister...don't know..
I have not heard anything either...we can only hope that they were so overwhelmed with letters that they haven't gotten to ours yet? would be nice to get some sortof reply ....
Cookie, I really don't expect them to reply -- I just want them to get thousands of letters!

I never did get a reply . . . anyone?

nope..sure did not...cowards that they are won't reply!

For goodness sakes, could have at least sent a copied letter -- thanks for you input or even you input stinks.  This is one of the reasons our faith in the justice system wanes.  I realize there are important things to do, but when you get no acknowledgement at all, it makes us wonder.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2010, 11:01:20 AM »

http://newsok.com/osbi-closing-investigation-into-killing-of-aja-johnson/article/3493862
OSBI closing investigation into abduction and killing of Aja Johnson
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation will close its investigation into the deaths of Aja Johnson, 7, her mother and her stepfather
September 10, 2010

GERONIMO — A state agency is wrapping up its investigation into the death of 7-year-old Aja Johnson, and her father says that is fine with him.

"It's time for closure,” he said.

In the past six months, J.J. Johnson has his daughter, his mother and his ex-wife. The loss of Aja was especially unbearable, said Johnson, who lives in Oklahoma City and had custody of the girl at the time of her death.

Aja's remains and those of her stepfather, Lester Hobbs, were found March 29 south of Norman, two months after Aja was abducted and the body of her mother, Tonya Hobbs, 37, was found in Geronimo inside Lester Hobbs' motor home.

Tonya Hobbs and Lester Hobbs were estranged but were apparently spending the weekend together in the motor home parked near his sister's house in Geronimo.

Investigators think Lester Hobbs killed Tonya Hobbs, left in her car with Aja, killed Aja, then took his own life by drinking antifreeze from the car. Hobbs was 46 when his wife's body was found on Jan. 24.

"I buried Tonya in February, Aja in April and my mom in May,” Johnson said.

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agents returned Aja's backpack and other personal items several weeks ago, he said.

Johnson said he hasn't changed his daughter's bedroom since the last day she stayed there.

OSBI had kept the case open for a while, investigating whether any friends or relatives of Lester Hobbs aided him while he was on the run after Tonya Hobbs' death.

Jessica Brown, OSBI spokeswoman, said this week there is no reason to believe any family members aided Lester Hobbs.

Johnson also doesn't think Hobbs' family had any involvement in the abduction or slaying of his daughter.

"He was just a coward,” Johnson said. "His family didn't even like him.”

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2010, 09:21:25 PM »

I hope he puked his liver out and ate it.
 pukel

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 06, 2010, 09:11:30 AM »

I hope he puked his liver out and ate it.
 pukel

me too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.