April 23, 2024, 12:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #569 1/4 - 1/6/2007 - USE THIS THREAD  (Read 107997 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 06, 2007, 09:42:12 PM »

Sam, CBB posted this for you.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/christmaskitty.gif
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: January 06, 2007, 09:42:43 PM »

San can post actual pictures I think, Robots, but the rest of us just about have to use an "image hosting site" like photobucket.  Free account and you can store things and they will be safe even if your hard drive crashes for they will still be at that locataion.

You just sign up and click the browse button and go to the image you want to use and click upload.  Then you take the url under the little picutre and do what Klaas says, put in third line under avatar in your profile.

Sounds much harder than it is.  If I can do it, I know you can.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 06, 2007, 09:43:07 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I just would think if the test is ordered for blood, and turns up not blood but as stated choc+cl fl  would other possibilities be ruled out?

My point of reference is a hospital situation. If toxicology reports are ordered on someone for substances  x,y,z, a, and b....that's what they test for.  The person may have an overdose of substance w   , but if they weren't screened for that....their test is called negative.

You are absolutely right BB.  In the hospital situation the DR orders the tests. They might order a urine drug screen but not a heavy metals panel depending on what they suspect or need to know.

However in forensic pathology, an unidentified substance would be analyzed until it was ID'd.  When an autopsy on a body is performed they do a gross (eyesight inspection) and then a microscopic examination.  They would also examine anything found on the body or clothing such as dirt, contents of stomach, etc.   and ID it.  It's amazing what a good forensic pathology lab/institute can find.  Of course it is only as good as the sample that is sent in, or the person performing the tests.  I suspect that surreptious samples were sent and/or results skewed.  

We do have to remember that we don't understand there system.   Rolling Eyes
Their type of system will not allow for any results, declarations, evidence to be made public.  They say this is to preserve the investigation and maintain the integrity of the evidence so that it can be used in their court system.   I suspect we have been lied to over and over, manipulated and thwarted at every step.

I would love to believe that Karin Janssen is holding some aces in her hand and will play them when the time is right. If she presents the evidence to the judge, then the defense knows what she has.  I would hold back too until I could blindside them with charges and a quick trial.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 06, 2007, 09:45:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Robots - email it to me at smklaasend@hotmail.com and I'll put it in photobucket for you and post the link for you here.

ok,, secret email coming your way Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 06, 2007, 09:46:55 PM »

need to run and pick up daughter back in 35 minutes

klass you have mail

different email than before

dont be skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered

its me  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 06, 2007, 09:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
San can post actual pictures I think, Robots, but the rest of us just about have to use an "image hosting site" like photobucket.  Free account and you can store things and they will be safe even if your hard drive crashes for they will still be at that locataion.

You just sign up and click the browse button and go to the image you want to use and click upload.  Then you take the url under the little picutre and do what Klaas says, put in third line under avatar in your profile.

INSTRUCTIONS ON POSTING A PICTURE:

1. Make sure you have a photobucket account http://photobucket.com/.  If not go to the link and register for one
2. PLEASE NOTE: When setting up your account go to account options at the upper right hand corner of the page. Hit Album Settings (edit my album settings). Change Album Settings. Where is says My album is: choose private.
3. Once registered upload the picture from your computer into Photobucket.
4. There will be three links:
    URL Link  
    HTML Tag  
    IMG Code  

5. Copy the link to post a picture with the IMG Code and past it.
6. Be sure to  hit preview to make sure your picture isn't too big.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: January 06, 2007, 09:48:41 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

klass you have mail

its me  Cool

How do we know it's you without your robot Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: January 06, 2007, 09:49:01 PM »

Quote from: "San"

klass you have mail

its me  Cool

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 06, 2007, 09:49:47 PM »

Robots wrote;
ROFL

nooooooooooooooooo... its a ROBOTIC RAPTOR -- dinosaur

LOL forget about raptors.............be a rapper instead, and here's a song to get you sarted. ( I swear it's the last youtube I'll link to......today  Razz ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJEyCn6Ozlg

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: January 06, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »

Quote from: "San"

klass you have mail

its me  Cool

Twisted Evil

good point ...it could be a robotknapping

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 06, 2007, 09:51:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Robots - email it to me at smklaasend@hotmail.com and I'll put it in photobucket for you and post the link for you here.

ok,, secret email coming your way Wink

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/robotsraptor.jpg

FYI - I'm getting an error trying to unlock the new thread.  Not sure what's wrong.  Anyway, there may be a delay, lol  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 06, 2007, 09:52:44 PM »

Klaas it was taking a long time for my previous post to go through also.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 06, 2007, 09:53:27 PM »

When is Karin Janssen leaving for her retirement?  Is there even enough time left to try a case before she heads home to the Fatherland?

Paulus's attorney asked for all evidence didn't he prior to the award given to Paulus for his wrongful imprisonment of two days.   Confused   I don't remember the details of all that but would KJ be required to present all she had at that time?  Can she hold back legally?  Even if it would cause Paulus to win money from the government?

I have never understood how he could receive that judgment, if not the actual florins, if there is still an investigation ongoing.  Who's to say the investigation might not turn up evidence implicating him and he would have already spent the money and would not have it to return, etc.

No, I certainly don't understand their system but I do know when I have been jerked around and that is what they have done about their laws, policies and procedures.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: January 06, 2007, 09:54:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Anna all my pictures are in photobucket.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 06, 2007, 09:56:47 PM »

SF2 wrote;
We do have to remember that we don't understand there system. Rolling Eyes
Their type of system will not allow for any results, declarations, evidence to be made public. They say this is to preserve the investigation and maintain the integrity of the evidence so that it can be used in their court system. I suspect we have been lied to over and over, manipulated and thwarted at every step.

What you say is very true, again I don't want to criticize the Netherlands, I guess it's just my nature to question what I'm told and I would like to understand. I wonder why then they released the chocolate and cleaning fluid results at all? You would think they would have kept them under wraps?

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: January 06, 2007, 09:57:42 PM »

WALKERS COME WALKERS GO.I THINK THAT YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE BLOOD AND FLUIDS.I DO SUSPECT THAT KJ MIGHT HAVE THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CASE AT HEART AND IS BEING BLOCKED.SHE CERTAINLY NAMED ALOT OF PEOPLE AND WHAT THEY DID.WHO HAD THE WHITE CAR?I HAVE TRIED TO WORK FROM NONE FACTS,ITS THE BLANKS THAT ARE THE DEVIL.TAKE CARE,MONKEYS,I AM BACK UP THE TREE,CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: January 06, 2007, 09:58:16 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
SF2 wrote;
We do have to remember that we don't understand there system. Rolling Eyes
Their type of system will not allow for any results, declarations, evidence to be made public. They say this is to preserve the investigation and maintain the integrity of the evidence so that it can be used in their court system. I suspect we have been lied to over and over, manipulated and thwarted at every step.

What you say is very true, again I don't want to criticize the Netherlands, I guess it's just my nature to question what I'm told and I would like to understand. I wonder why then they released the chocolate and cleaning fluid results at all? You would think they would have kept them under wraps?

I can't help but think the chocolate/cleaning fluid results were a bloomer started by Scubajap.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 06, 2007, 09:58:37 PM »

Something is up..I don't know if someone is working on the forum or we are about to have problems.  I had to recreate the new thread since I couldn't unlock it.  

Please move to LCD# 570

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=714&sid=5a40e7a64e93f1bbfbb9c4dbc422db29

Even the URL above doesn't look right.  I'll email Red and Tom.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: January 06, 2007, 10:03:29 PM »

I REMEMBER THE RAVE CLUB BEING MENTIONED AFTER CNC'S,COULD THEY HAVE SWITCHED CARS AT THAT POINT.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 06, 2007, 10:07:13 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I REMEMBER THE RAVE CLUB BEING MENTIONED AFTER CNC'S,COULD THEY HAVE SWITCHED CARS AT THAT POINT.CAT

Yes, they could have.

CAT - I'm unable to lock this thread but we have moved to the new thread now.  LCD# 570
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.