April 25, 2024, 02:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296805 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2010, 12:17:07 PM »

February 19, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Custodial Interference and Parental Alienation in AZ

Police arrested a woman in connection with a child abduction case even though she is not a suspect in the child's disappearance.

Instead, Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, Ariz., faces custodial interference charges for her lengthy and repeated pressure to adopt the 8-month-old baby. The legally and emotionally complex world of adoption and parental custody is further complicated by custodial interference and parental alienation.

Courts grant various levels of custody to birth parents, adoptive parents and guardians. Physical custody means the child lives with the custodian at least part of the time, who is responsible for the child's well-being. Legal custody allows rights to decide on schooling, religion and other major factors in a child's life. It may or may not coincide with physical custody. Both types of custody also can be split in joint custody cases.

Parents or other individuals can be charged with custodial interference if they refuse to return a child to the custodian after visitation or otherwise try to deny the right to established custody.

Custodial interference laws vary widely between states. Under Arizona state law, a person who is not the parent or legal custodian can face a Class 3 felony for keeping a child from their legal custodian. This may bring a sentence of up to 8.75 years in prison.

Smith had brief guardianship over Gabriel Johnson, the 8-month-old baby she wants to adopt. After this 10-day period, she allegedly bullied Gabriel's father, forged court documents and tried to have the custody case moved to Tennessee, where the laws might be more favorable to her adoption case. These extreme measures led to a charge of conspiracy to commit custodial interference. A second charge of custodial interference was dropped.

The more common type of custodial interference is one parent keeping the child away from another parent in a joint custody situation. Under Arizona state law, this type of custodial interference is a Class 6 felony, bringing sentences ranging from probation to years in prison.

MORE...

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/custodial-interference-and-parental-alienation-in-az-137966.php
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2010, 01:27:47 PM »

Hi, Monkeys----I don't understand why the police gave the ring to EJ's grandfather. One would think that under the circumstances they would hold it as potential evidence of several things.  It could be stolen, it could be payment for Gabriel or EJ's lawyer.  If she owns a $30,000 ring, I don't think she could be considered indigent.  IMO there's something funny here.  Sorry, but it is inexplicable that the ring was given to the grandfather without establishing ownership.  EJ never had a ring like that in her life.  It couldn't be legitimately hers. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2010, 02:09:06 PM »

Hi, Monkeys----I don't understand why the police gave the ring to EJ's grandfather. One would think that under the circumstances they would hold it as potential evidence of several things.  It could be stolen, it could be payment for Gabriel or EJ's lawyer.  If she owns a $30,000 ring, I don't think she could be considered indigent.  IMO there's something funny here.  Sorry, but it is inexplicable that the ring was given to the grandfather without establishing ownership.  EJ never had a ring like that in her life.  It couldn't be legitimately hers. 

I totally agree babybear.....If she was given the ring in payment for Gabriel....even trying to sell it would raise all kinds of flags and no way would she get the full price of it. No pawn shop would pay over a 10th of what it is worth.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2010, 02:47:59 PM »

I agree with you both!  I am not real impressed with the police work in this case. 

I totally agree babybear.....If she was given the ring in payment for Gabriel....even trying to sell it would raise all kinds of flags and no way would she get the full price of it. No pawn shop would pay over a 10th of what it is worth.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2010, 02:54:59 PM »

Snit I got in your quote box so I am posting again.

I agree with you both!  I am not real impressed with the police work in this case.   

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2010, 08:42:16 PM »

It is even stranger when you consider that the government never fails to take the property of anyone that is accused of committing many crimes. Even before you are convicted. Seems like this would be the case here.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Freedom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2010, 09:54:48 PM »

Hiya— Just fyi, in a news article, the ring was said to be $30,000. But in a news video, Logan stated it was worth about $20,000. Who knows who told him what the value is. According to Logan, EJ may have received the ring in exchange for Baby Gabriel. Rumor has it that Bob Johnson has lost the ring since he picked it up from jail. Can't believe the ring wasn't kept for evidence.
Freedom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2010, 10:11:57 PM »

i found the marriage date for Tammi and Jack

SMITH JACKIE D     TAMMI F     PETERS   DAVIDSON   02-14-2004   06923     Reques

Marriages of Jackie D. Smith........not sure which ones...I am posting them so you guys can helf me narrow down the right ones.

SMITH JACKIE D     RITA M     NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   07-09-1981   29209     Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    HELEN G    NOT GIVEN   ROBERTSON   12-23-1983   54215   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    CYNTHIA Y    NOT GIVEN   MADISON   06-28-1985   20505   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    SUSAN N    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   10-08-1985   40823   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    TINA W    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   07-08-1986   28628   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    BOBBIE A    NOT GIVEN   ANDERSON   01-21-1988   00025   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ROBIN K    NOT GIVEN   WILSON   05-15-1988   22631   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    MYRA J    NOT GIVEN   SHELBY   08-11-1989   47282   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    HEATHER    WISER   MOORE   06-18-1994   46079   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ANGELA M    MCGINNIS   ANDERSON   02-23-2000   10421   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    TAMMI F    PETERS   DAVIDSON   02-14-2004   06923

This is divorces for Jakie D Smith....also not sure which are right

SMITH JACKIE D     DELILAH S     NOT GIVEN   SUMNER   NOT GIVEN   06-07-1985   18237     Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    RITE M    NOT GIVEN   RUTHERFORD   NOT GIVEN   01-10-1986   01396   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    SUSAN L    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   CIRCUIT   03-29-1988   04541   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ROBIN M    KILLEN   DAVIDSON   CIRCUIT   05-22-2000   10879   Request Form
S

I understand it's not a good idea to identify oneself in this forum due to it's sensitive nature. Wish I could . Anyway, I'm looking for info on all of TPS marriages and have come up blank so far on her marriage to Jack-- or Jackie Don. However, I would like to share a piece of info given directly to me and that I intend to verify when I have the chance.

Here is verbatim what I was given: "Her third marriage was to Mikel Sikora. She was also married to Mikel Sikora at the time she married Michael Riddle." If this is true, then by law, TPS is/was a bigamist. I found a domestic relations record for TPS with Mikel Sikora (who I believe goes by Michael now) but I could not find a marriage or divorce record.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2010, 10:35:41 PM »

Hi Freedom, that is interesting, if you go to this link which is in the previous thread you will find research that some of the monkeys did on her marriages to these two men, it might help.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2010, 10:36:34 PM »

Freedom ......all of Tammi's marriages are posted back in the other thread. And divorces also She and Jack were married 2/14/2004

God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2010, 10:39:30 PM »

I apologize that link did not work use this one

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6945.msg1074168#msg1074168

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2010, 10:40:22 PM »

Freedom ......all of Tammi's marriages are posted back in the other thread. And divorces also She and Jack were married 2/14/2004
Hi Darla 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »

Hi Mission and Miss Muffybee......this thread has been so slow for the last couple of days. I haven't found anything more on Jacks marriages as the Tennessee vital records only go back to 1980. But I do have 4 marriages for him confirmed.

God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2010, 10:46:39 PM »

Hi Mission and Miss Muffybee......this thread has been so slow for the last couple of days. I haven't found anything more on Jacks marriages as the Tennessee vital records only go back to 1980. But I do have 4 marriages for him confirmed.
Darla I saw the marriages that you found for Jack which is great because I kept coming up with notta - good work - he was as busy as Tammi in the marriage dept. - I still feel so strongly that they know a lot more than meets the eye about Gabriel's whereabouts. I just do.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2010, 10:56:07 PM »

Darla I saw the marriages that you found for Jack which is great because I kept coming up with notta - good work - he was as busy as Tammi in the marriage dept. - I still feel so strongly that they know a lot more than meets the eye about Gabriel's whereabouts. I just do.

I know the one before Robin was Suzanne but can't find when they were married and divorced yet. But give me time. and there may have been another one before Suzanne and after Vicki. Plus I was told Holly Dunn was his mistress for years and all the backup singers on the Grand ole opera got a go round with him at one time or other.

God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2010, 11:08:02 PM »

Thank you for all the digging and work you're doing darla.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2010, 11:15:31 PM »

Thank you for all the digging and work you're doing darla.   

YW, I wish I could afford to pay for some of the search sites.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2010, 07:00:53 PM »

Sweet Baby Gabriel, I haven't forgotten you sweetheart...l am still praying and still digging.

God Bless!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2010, 06:52:40 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  There is an article about a group going to Haiti to do Thermal Imaging.  This group helped search for Caylee, Laura Smithers, etc.
  http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/search-group-3-view-search-services-to-bring-high-tech-tools-to-haiti/19360779 

Why have they not used thermal imaging over the dump that they are searching for Gabriel in?  Have a great day!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2010, 09:19:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  There is an article about a group going to Haiti to do Thermal Imaging.  This group helped search for Caylee, Laura Smithers, etc.
  http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/search-group-3-view-search-services-to-bring-high-tech-tools-to-haiti/19360779 

Why have they not used thermal imaging over the dump that they are searching for Gabriel in?  Have a great day!

I think the problem would be that so much garbage gives off heat signatures it would not be useful. But I could be wrong on that.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.