April 18, 2024, 04:22:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296605 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »

Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson Adoption Barter Theory: Baby Traded for Ring

Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson adoption barter theory: baby traded for ring. Logan McQueary, Gabriel Johnson’s birth father has a theory that his ex-girlfriend traded their infant son for a $20,000 ruby and diamond ring.

Gabriel Johnson hasn’t been seen since December 26th when surveillance cameras showing the young boy and his mother was uncovered.  On December 27th, Elizabeth Johnson boarded a bus to Florida.

Authorities believe the worst in this case.  They believe that Johnson killed her infant son, much like the chilling text message she sent McQueary shortly after Christmas confirmed.  However, some think that she gave her baby to a couple in an underground adoption.

Elizabeth Johnson wanted to give her son up for adoption, but Logan McQueary wouldn’t give up his parental rights. Some think that she simply gave the baby away as a method of getting around the baby’s father’s resistance to adoption.

Authorities are busy searching a landfill in Texas where some believe the body of the baby is located.  Johnson said that she stuffed the dead baby in a diaper bag, and when authorities found the hotel room where the baby and his mother were the night before she left, they found all of the baby’s belongings but no diaper bag.

Some reports indicate that Elizabeth Johnson had on a $20,000 ruby and diamond ring when she was uncovered in Florida.  McQueary says that there’s no way she could have been able to afford the ring, and that she never had a ring like that before.

Rings are commonly used in underground adoptions, as there is no way to trace the receipt and disposition of jewelry.

Everyone is hoping that Ms. Johnson traded her baby. No one can fathom a mother killing her child.

http://cnmnewsnetwork.com/1747/missing-baby-gabriel-johnson-adoption-barter-theory-baby-traded-for-ring/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2010, 02:41:44 PM »

New help in the search for missing Baby Gabriel

AVONDALE, AZ -- A national children's organization is holding a fundraiser this weekend for the father of a missing Tempe boy.

Jessica's Law Now helped organize the event at Manny's Mexican Restaurant located at 12345 W. Indian School Road in Avondale Saturday and Sunday. 

The organization helps the families of missing and exploited children by connecting them with lawyers, investigators and contacts who can help in their search.  It also provides support so families, like Gabriel's father Logan McQueary, can investigate on their own, and aims at changing legislation that will better protect missing and exploited children.

Manny Lafarga, owner of Manny's, hopes to raise at least $5,000 to help support Logan McQuary as he searches for his son, 9-month-old Gabriel.

Money raised will support McQuary with hotel costs and travel as he continues searching for Gabriel.

Jessica's Law Now Executive Director Mark Palmer said McQueary's journey has been fruitful so far.

"They found a couple people who saw Elizabeth, they found witnesses," said Palmer. "They shared the information, they forwarded it to the authorities."

Gabriel went missing with his mother in late December. The boy's mother, Elizabeth was arrested in Florida; Gabriel was last seen in San Antonio, Texas on December 26.

Palmer said a new clue has surfaced in the investigation-- a $20,000 ring investigators found in Johnson's possession when she was caught.

McQueary's family is operating on the assumption that Gabriel is alive, and that the ring is evidence that Johnson may have sold Gabriel, since she was unemployed and did not have a lot of money when she took the baby to Texas.

"We were very surprised about the ring, and for us, it's telling us what we've always thought, that Gabriel is alive, that somebody has him," said McQueary's aunt, Kelli McQueary.

The development comes even as San Antonio police begin a mostly volunteer-run effort to dig through a landfill where Gabriel's body may have ended up more than two months ago.

San Antonio police said they could not begin the landfill search until the investigation was ruled a homicide.  Palmer said it is unacceptable that the landfill search took so long, and is trying to change legislation he sees as red tape.

"When you have a child missing, you need to use every avenue you have to find that child," he said. "Number two, there should not be any ruling that has to be ruled a homicide or this type of case, because it just prolongs what needs to be done."

Jessica's Law Now and the Kelli McQueary also said an Amber Alert should have been issued the minute investigators knew Johnson was headed to Texas with the baby, and say they are going to work on uniform legislation for Amber Alert requirements throughout the country.

Among fundraising items to be auctioned off is a football autographed by former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner. The cost for each ticket is $5.

Donations will be accepted and Manny's will donate 10 percent of their sales Saturday and Sunday. 

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/westvalley/avondale/story/New-help-in-the-search-for-missing-Baby-Gabriel/fXmock20R0qG-OnKfrmmZA.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2010, 02:43:14 PM »

Jessica's Law Now Joins in Search

http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=27227@knxv.dayport.com
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2010, 03:26:41 PM »

Thanks for the updates Northern. I have been digging trying to find Jack's wife Suzanne. Have you found any info on her?.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2010, 04:57:44 PM »

Has there been any new news at all in baby Gabes case? Anything?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2010, 05:29:49 PM »

No not really  Have no idea where they are in the investigation.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2010, 06:01:34 PM »

No not really  Have no idea where they are in the investigation.

I was so hoping there would be some news by now. So sad, he is such a precious baby and obviously very loved by his daddy and family.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2010, 12:26:26 PM »

No clues yet on fate of Baby Gabriel; landfill search continues

The tedious process of searching through tons of buried garbage resumed Monday morning in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

Phase two of the search got under way last week at the Tessman Road landfill.

Police are searching though mounds of buried garbage in the hope of turning up any evidence that might lead them to the missing baby.

They've also been using cadaver dogs.

Little Gabriel was last seen with his mother here in San Antonio around Christmas.

Anyone with information should call this toll-free number: 1-800-THE-LOST.

http://www.kens5.com/news/No-clues-yet-on-fate-of-Baby-Gabriel-landfill-search-continues-84952132.html
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2010, 01:03:30 PM »

No clues yet on fate of Baby Gabriel; landfill search continues

The tedious process of searching through tons of buried garbage resumed Monday morning in the search for Gabriel Johnson.

Phase two of the search got under way last week at the Tessman Road landfill.

Police are searching though mounds of buried garbage in the hope of turning up any evidence that might lead them to the missing baby.

They've also been using cadaver dogs.

Little Gabriel was last seen with his mother here in San Antonio around Christmas.

Anyone with information should call this toll-free number: 1-800-THE-LOST.

http://www.kens5.com/news/No-clues-yet-on-fate-of-Baby-Gabriel-landfill-search-continues-84952132.html

We're under a winter storm watch here in central Texas so the search will most likely end up being delayed Tuesday and Wednesday.......
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2010, 02:07:14 PM »

I can't get past this jewelry - I feel it holds a ton of clues but without it being in LE's hands I feel a huge opportunity has been lost!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2010, 03:24:05 PM »

I can't get past this jewelry - I feel it holds a ton of clues but without it being in LE's hands I feel a huge opportunity has been lost!   

I agree Mission.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2010, 04:12:16 PM »

I agree Mission.

It is sad to see NO news on this poor child.  He should have been found by now. 

Gabriel, your father is trying his best to find you, hang in there little guy.
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2010, 05:03:00 PM »

Enema woman has a new attorney according to that last article : Amy Nguyen

I wonder if Kimerer determined that charges against Tammi Smith were going to be hard to prove untrue. Then either asked for an extremely high additional retainer or just told the Smiths he wouldn't take the case. An Attorney does have a reputation to uphold.

Having a case with a defendent who has dug herself in so deep (according to the Tempe Police questionaire stating why the charges are valid, having a Grand Jury indictment, all the lies Tammi Smith provided to the media, etc.) Plus the fact she just can't keep her mouth shut. Wait until her case goes to trial and she has to answer most questions with a yes or no.

Then I wonder if Jack went looking for an attorney and met Amy L. Nguyen, born in Mesa, Arizona, on May 6, 1977, an almost 33 year old, pretty blonde. Wonder if Jack is thinking of other things? His wife gets prison for maybe 5, 8 years. Jack will get lonely. Don't know if the attorney is single but then again I don't think that would matter to Jack anyways. Jack has money, a new home,...

Just speculation about the new attorney.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »

Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson Adoption Barter Theory: Baby Traded for Ring

Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson adoption barter theory: baby traded for ring. Logan McQueary, Gabriel Johnson’s birth father has a theory that his ex-girlfriend traded their infant son for a $20,000 ruby and diamond ring.

Gabriel Johnson hasn’t been seen since December 26th when surveillance cameras showing the young boy and his mother was uncovered.  On December 27th, Elizabeth Johnson boarded a bus to Florida.

Authorities believe the worst in this case.  They believe that Johnson killed her infant son, much like the chilling text message she sent McQueary shortly after Christmas confirmed.  However, some think that she gave her baby to a couple in an underground adoption.

Elizabeth Johnson wanted to give her son up for adoption, but Logan McQueary wouldn’t give up his parental rights. Some think that she simply gave the baby away as a method of getting around the baby’s father’s resistance to adoption.

Authorities are busy searching a landfill in Texas where some believe the body of the baby is located.  Johnson said that she stuffed the dead baby in a diaper bag, and when authorities found the hotel room where the baby and his mother were the night before she left, they found all of the baby’s belongings but no diaper bag.

Some reports indicate that Elizabeth Johnson had on a $20,000 ruby and diamond ring when she was uncovered in Florida.  McQueary says that there’s no way she could have been able to afford the ring, and that she never had a ring like that before.

Rings are commonly used in underground adoptions, as there is no way to trace the receipt and disposition of jewelry.

Everyone is hoping that Ms. Johnson traded her baby. No one can fathom a mother killing her child.

http://cnmnewsnetwork.com/1747/missing-baby-gabriel-johnson-adoption-barter-theory-baby-traded-for-ring/

HI all    Is there any physical proof showing the value of the ring or is it just hearsay?
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2010, 06:45:40 PM »

I did a search and found some nice rings but nothing near the 20,000.00 value, maybe someone told her it was worth that and she thought she was elling Gabriel for 20,000.00 worth of jewelry she may have been duped. Here is a link to vintage diamond and ruby rings, nothing over 10,000.00
http://isadoras.com/233/edwardian-ruby-diamond-ring/
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2010, 07:37:23 PM »

I did a search and found some nice rings but nothing near the 20,000.00 value, maybe someone told her it was worth that and she thought she was elling Gabriel for 20,000.00 worth of jewelry she may have been duped. Here is a link to vintage diamond and ruby rings, nothing over 10,000.00
http://isadoras.com/233/edwardian-ruby-diamond-ring/

I posted some links and one had a ring valued at that, maybe was missed....

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2010, 07:38:16 PM »

http://www.angara.com/Engagement-Rings/Ruby-Engagement-Rings/821624_ARW0454RH-6.5/y

Oval Ruby and Round Diamond Cocktail Ring in Platinum (10x8 mm)

Retail Value: $71779.99
Angara Price: $26639.99
Sale Price: $21299.99

wanted to add, if you look at the photo, you can see that there is no stamp inside this particular ring, does not mean there was not on the one EJ had, but not on this one and at the retail value it sits at, would think it would have, so doubt EJ's did.

here it is....

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2010, 09:13:48 PM »

To my knowledge, gemstones of this quality do in fact have a number which is lasered on the stone itself.  I know for a fact that diamonds have such a number.  The registration or certification number is not visible to the naked eye nor does it diminish the clarity or brillance of the stone. The number would not appear on the shank of the ring as the shank would only have the metal of the band's number ie 18K etc.  For example, the diamonds surrounding the above example of a ruby and diamond ring would not have numbers on the diamonds as the total carat weight is .3
A gemologist can look at stones like the ruby and based upon color, etc. would probably be able to tell you where the stone came from, ie which mine.  If the ruby is for real, it probably has a number on it.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: February 22, 2010, 11:03:36 PM »

Thanks searching, I could not find a site with rings that expensive. I agree if she did receive a ring of that caliber, it would have some type of mark signifying its value. I have been away for a few days and just hopped into the conversation, so I apologize for not searching further. How does anyone know the value of the ring? Did she get it appraised? Did the police take it to a jewler? Who initially said it was worth 20,000.00? Logan said she did not have a ring like that when they were together. How does he know what it looks like and where is the ring now? The grandfather is saying he does not have it. This is all very confusing.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: February 22, 2010, 11:23:19 PM »

To my knowledge, gemstones of this quality do in fact have a number which is lasered on the stone itself.  I know for a fact that diamonds have such a number.  The registration or certification number is not visible to the naked eye nor does it diminish the clarity or brillance of the stone. The number would not appear on the shank of the ring as the shank would only have the metal of the band's number ie 18K etc.  For example, the diamonds surrounding the above example of a ruby and diamond ring would not have numbers on the diamonds as the total carat weight is .3
A gemologist can look at stones like the ruby and based upon color, etc. would probably be able to tell you where the stone came from, ie which mine.  If the ruby is for real, it probably has a number on it.

Thank you sister, I was just meaning there was no kind of number on the band part of the ring, but the info on the stones is good to know. I was not aware of that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.