April 24, 2024, 09:56:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296794 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2010, 07:33:15 PM »

I can't find anything on the search here at SM. Course I might not be doing it right.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »

Hello everyone, Just checking in...Michigan sounds familiar to me as well. hmmmm can't recall though.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2010, 09:08:56 PM »

http://www.findgabriel.com/index.php/topic,131.0/prev_next,next.html#new
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2010, 09:18:30 PM »

That last screen shot you did Northern.....Wasn't the poster asking about the library in SA? In Elizabeth's craiglist post she said she had internet when she was advertising for a roommate. Tammi just does not know how to sthu

God Bless!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2010, 10:22:50 PM »

Didn't Jack's former wife move to Michigan and I also believe that aunt of Tammi's that posts on her FB lives in Michigan. I think, don't bet the house on it. I'll try to find it.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2010, 10:33:22 PM »

Told you not to bet on it.

Jeannie R. Ulsh and Uncle Wayne live in Corning, NY.

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2010, 12:52:50 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad Back In Texas

PHOENIX -- The San Antonio landfill search for missing baby Gabriel Johnson was temporarily halted Tuesday after snow started falling.

On Thursday, the search entered Phase No. 2, and authorities brought in cadaver dogs from across Texas to search for the baby, who was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, the day after Christmas.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, was also in San Antonio on Tuesday to continue his own search for his son. While in town, he met with Travis Andrews Warford, the former son-in-law of the couple -- Jack and Tammi Smith -- who wanted to adopt Gabriel.

Warford has said the Smiths "stole" his daughter, Hannah, from him by going to court and gaining custody without his knowledge.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22657942/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2010, 12:55:05 PM »

PHOENIX -- The San Antonio landfill search for missing baby Gabriel Johnson was temporarily halted Tuesday after snow started falling.

On Thursday, the search entered Phase No. 2, and authorities brought in cadaver dogs from across Texas to search for the baby, who was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, the day after Christmas.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, was also in San Antonio on Tuesday to continue his own search for his son. While in town, he met with Travis Andrews Warford, the former son-in-law of the couple -- Jack and Tammi Smith -- who wanted to adopt Gabriel.

Warford has said the Smiths "stole" his daughter, Hannah, from him by going to court and gaining custody without his knowledge.

Thanks, that is very interesting, wonder what Tammi and Jack think of that?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2010, 12:55:51 PM »

That last screen shot you did Northern.....Wasn't the poster asking about the library in SA? In Elizabeth's craiglist post she said she had internet when she was advertising for a roommate. Tammi just does not know how to sthu

Yes I think so Darla.  EJ did have internet in the trailer according to her Craigslist ad.  Tammi response is right up their with her giving out the wrong type of dogs EJ sold.  Full of snit! 

$400 room for rent (tempe)
Date: 2009-12-10, 8:09AM MST

hi i have a room for rent it has its own private bathroom. the community is directly across the street from az mills mall. rent is 400 a month no security deposit required. rent includes free utilities, cable, phone and i have internet here. call XXX-XXX-XXXX if interested.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/roo/1503595618.html
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2010, 01:16:24 PM »

The S's would have needed to have Mr.Warford's signature on the adoption paper's because he was married to Nicki and Hannah is rightfully his child.

So..a piece of this puzzle is missing from Warford's story. I know he was in jail at the time and N. went off the wagon and
signed paper's over to the S's but there is quite a gap in this story.  Do you wonder if the S's gave her a cocktail and then the
adoption papers?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2010, 01:46:34 PM »

Didn't Jack's former wife move to Michigan and I also believe that aunt of Tammi's that posts on her FB lives in Michigan. I think, don't bet the house on it. I'll try to find it.

his former wife before Tammi lives in Nashville, the one before that I haven't found proof, but there is a Suzanne Smith in Tennessee also. Vicki Meadows lives in Ill . Not sure yet if there are any wives between Vicki and Suzanne...still digging on that one.

For got my manners....Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Edit: Fix quote.  MB

« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 05:14:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 24, 2010, 02:04:42 PM »

SusieQ, don't you have a paid subscription to a search site? Will you see if you can find a Suzanne Smith that was married to Jack before  May 1988?

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2010, 02:08:51 PM »

The S's would have needed to have Mr.Warford's signature on the adoption paper's because he was married to Nicki and Hannah is rightfully his child.

So..a piece of this puzzle is missing from Warford's story. I know he was in jail at the time and N. went off the wagon and
signed paper's over to the S's but there is quite a gap in this story.  Do you wonder if the S's gave her a cocktail and then the
adoption papers?

Edit: Fix quote MB

Seahorse Travis didn't sign over his rights to Hannah. I have a timeline of what all happened but I do not have his permission to post it on the forum.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 05:15:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: February 24, 2010, 03:20:11 PM »

SuzieQ...is that you posting over on the Find Gabriel site? I have posted three questions and still no answer. lol

God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2010, 03:29:36 PM »

adoption papers?
Edit: fix quotes MB

Seahorse Travis didn't sign over his rights to Hannah. I have a timeline of what all happened but I do not have his permission to post it on the forum.

Hi Darla,

I realize he didn't sign for the adoption. Why can't he get his daughter back?  Something doesn't smell right.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 05:16:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2010, 04:12:04 PM »

Seahorse...he doesn't have the money to fight Jack. Jack told him he would spend every dime he had to keep Hannah from Travis and Family.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2010, 04:19:54 PM »

Seahorse...he doesn't have the money to fight Jack. Jack told him he would spend every dime he had to keep Hannah from Travis and Family.
And Jack and Tammi have the nerve to call themselves Christians 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2010, 05:16:03 PM »

And Jack and Tammi have the nerve to call themselves Christians 

Thanks for clearing it up Darla and NoRose. 

Darla, you and NR did a superb job of JS marriages, do you have the list, please? 

The S's wanted Hannah because of her good musical genes. I  have seen a photo of Hannah with a little violin, I'm so sorry
I didn't save the photo. The S's are ruthless, poor H.S. will never know how to play only musical studies. IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2010, 05:18:47 PM »

I can see Tammi takes her Moderator status real serious - she hasn't been on there in days.....what a farce - maybe she doesn't need to answer questions and do what she can to find Gabriel because she knows where he is. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2010, 05:51:04 PM »

k, I think I have a list of  wives for Jack Smith

1. Vicki Goodman Smith  haven't found the dates on this one yet.
2.  Suzanne ( no dates yet)
3. Robin Killen Smith 5/15/1988-5/22/2000
4. Tammi Peters Smith 2/14/2004

He was married to a Suzanne before marrying Robin......

This is what I have dug up on Jack. Between Vicki and Suzanne there could possibly be another wife.But have not found it yet

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.