April 20, 2024, 02:45:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296680 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: March 09, 2010, 11:17:37 AM »

If she is refusing, someone needs to drag her out of the cell and physically bring her, not just stand by the cell and beg her to go 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: March 09, 2010, 11:26:01 AM »

If she is refusing, someone needs to drag her out of the cell and physically bring her, not just stand by the cell and beg her to go 

You would thing she would be jumping out of the cell for an opportunity to see her BFF Tammi again   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 09, 2010, 11:29:31 AM »

Private Investigator Believes Baby Gabriel is Alive (video)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22782404/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: March 09, 2010, 11:30:35 AM »

According to that video JJ is in town to be at the hearing this morning then try to talk to EJ.  EJ's lawyer has said JJ will not get to talk to her. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 09, 2010, 11:32:14 AM »

Baby Gabriel's Mom To Appear In Court
Private Investigator Jay J. Armes Says He's 'Optimistic' About Finding Gabriel

PHOENIX -- Elizabeth Johnson, the Valley mother suspected in the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson, is set to appear before a judge Tuesday morning.

Johnson has been charged with child abuse, kidnapping, attempted custodial interference and custodial interference in connection with Gabriel's disappearance.

Then-8-month-old Gabriel was last seen with Johnson in San Antonio, Texas, the day after Christmas.

Meanwhile, Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father, continues to search for his son with the help of a renowned El Paso private investigator who volunteered his services.

Private investigator Jay J. Armes, who arrived in Phoenix on Monday night, said he's received 186,000 tips in the past 22 days as to Gabriel's whereabouts.

Most haven't panned out; they traveled to Mexico to check out a lead only to learn it was an extortion attempt, Armes said.

"We have to check everything," he said. "That's why it's taken so long."

Nevertheless, Armes said he has people in San Antonio, and he said he still believes Gabriel is alive and either sold or adopted illegally. He said he has a few tips that might crack the case.

"We've got some real good information on the whereabouts (of Gabriel), but we've got to check it out before we say anything," he said. "I'm very optimistic."

http://www.kpho.com/news/22785043/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: March 09, 2010, 11:35:07 AM »

WOW....looks like EJ got away with not being in court today

Elizabeth Johnson refused to be transported for the 9:30 hearing.
about 1 hours ago via TinyTwitter

Judge Ryan ruled Elizabeth Johnson must be at next hearing on March 17 at 10:00. Can not refuse transport.
3 minutes ago via TinyTwitter

http://twitter.com/courtpio/status/10225728468
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 09, 2010, 11:36:30 AM »

More from twitter

Elizabeth Johnson, charged w/ kidnapping has refused to come out of her jail cell to face a judge for her pretrial conference. More @ 9am      
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: March 09, 2010, 11:41:04 AM »

Maybe they will find a tazer yet or a straight jacket.  Oh I wish they were streaming this!

courtpio: Judge Tim Ryan to MCSO. -"Use any means necessary to get Elizabeth Johnson to Court."

http://twitter.com/courtpio
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 09, 2010, 11:54:41 AM »

Elizabeth Johnson set to appear in court, but refusing to leave her cell

PHOENIX - A Tempe mother is back in court this morning to face charges stemming from the disappearance of her baby.

Police, along with the FBI, believe Elizabeth Johnson was the last person to see her son, 10-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Elizabeth Johnson is facing a judge this morning for a pre-trial conference on a long list of charges related to baby Gabriel's disappearance.

It's been more than two months since Gabriel Johnson has been seen and while the search continues for the toddler, the court proceeding against his mother will move forward.

Johnson is being charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She has entered a not guilty plea.

This all stems from the disappearance of her son back in December.

At one point she told the baby's father she killed their son and then turned around and told investigators she gave the little boy away to complete strangers in a San Antonio park.

Johnson is expected to physically be in court this morning, but reports have indicated she is refusing to leave her cell

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Elizabeth-Johnson-set-to-appear-in-court-but-refusing-to-leave-her-cell-87113417.html

** They don't have tazers in the jail?

de ja vous........remember KC once refused to leave her cell and come to court and JS told the LE to get her ass there!   She was ordered to be there EVERY time there was a hearing related to her case. Damn that was a good day! 

I hope they drag her ass into court kicking and screaming! Monkey Devil!

** they do in Missouri

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 09, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 09, 2010, 11:56:33 AM »

Elizabeth Johnson set to appear in court, but refusing to leave her cell

PHOENIX - A Tempe mother is back in court this morning to face charges stemming from the disappearance of her baby.

Police, along with the FBI, believe Elizabeth Johnson was the last person to see her son, 10-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Elizabeth Johnson is facing a judge this morning for a pre-trial conference on a long list of charges related to baby Gabriel's disappearance.

It's been more than two months since Gabriel Johnson has been seen and while the search continues for the toddler, the court proceeding against his mother will move forward.

Johnson is being charged with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She has entered a not guilty plea.

This all stems from the disappearance of her son back in December.

At one point she told the baby's father she killed their son and then turned around and told investigators she gave the little boy away to complete strangers in a San Antonio park.

Johnson is expected to physically be in court this morning, but reports have indicated she is refusing to leave her cell

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Elizabeth-Johnson-set-to-appear-in-court-but-refusing-to-leave-her-cell-87113417.html

** They don't have tazers in the jail?

de ja vous........remember KC once refused to leave her cell and come to court and JS told the LE to get her ass there!   She was ordered to be there EVERY time there was a hearing related to her case. Damn that was a good day! 

I hope they drag her ass into court kicking and screaming! Monkey Devil!

** they do in Missouri

Surely the jail has a straight jacket , stun guns and a neck noose they can use for instances like this.  Wondering why Tammi did not go offer to talk to her as she is in court today as well. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: March 09, 2010, 11:57:23 AM »

WOW....looks like EJ got away with not being in court today

Elizabeth Johnson refused to be transported for the 9:30 hearing.
about 1 hours ago via TinyTwitter

Judge Ryan ruled Elizabeth Johnson must be at next hearing on March 17 at 10:00. Can not refuse transport.
3 minutes ago via TinyTwitter

http://twitter.com/courtpio/status/10225728468

WOW....that is a shocker!  thanks NR

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: March 09, 2010, 11:58:48 AM »

I am confused now as I do not know if the judge meant "use any means necessary" to get EJ to court today , or if that was for the March 17th court and they are proceeding without her today.  I wish there were some cameras in that court. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: March 09, 2010, 12:00:19 PM »

Maybe they will find a tazer yet or a straight jacket.  Oh I wish they were streaming this!

courtpio: Judge Tim Ryan to MCSO. -"Use any means necessary to get Elizabeth Johnson to Court."

thanks for the twitter updates...........I am confused (nothing new ) but I wonder if this statement from the judge for NEXT time??  I hope it's for NOW!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: March 09, 2010, 12:01:14 PM »

I am confused now as I do not know if the judge meant "use any means necessary" to get EJ to court today , or if that was for the March 17th court and they are proceeding without her today.  I wish there were some cameras in that court. 

join the confused line starting right behind the piggy and me 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: March 09, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »

thanks for the twitter updates...........I am confused (nothing new ) but I wonder if this statement from the judge for NEXT time??  I hope it's for NOW!!!

I hope it is for today as well.  Would love to see Sherriff Joe dragging her arse into court!      
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: March 09, 2010, 12:04:39 PM »

Big Court day today , EJ, Tammy Enima Smith and JAG.  If EJ has set the tone the rest will be just as wild!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #317 on: March 09, 2010, 12:07:35 PM »

I hope it means for today - Wonder what her attorney thinks - great case huh?  Maybe we will get some info from JJ Armes if he was planning on being in court.  I cannot believe EJ would be so defiant with a judge - what happened to that 4.0 grade point average?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: March 09, 2010, 12:09:41 PM »

Big Court day today , EJ, Tammy Enima Smith and JAG.  If EJ has set the tone the rest will be just as wild!

Oh mercy!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #319 on: March 09, 2010, 12:13:37 PM »

More from twitter

Elizabeth Johnson, charged w/ kidnapping has refused to come out of her jail cell to face a judge for her pretrial conference. More @ 9am      
Here's another bad example of the judicial system, this makes me sick 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.