April 26, 2024, 12:46:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296843 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #320 on: March 09, 2010, 12:16:55 PM »

More from twitter

Elizabeth Johnson, charged w/ kidnapping has refused to come out of her jail cell to face a judge for her pretrial conference. More @ 9am      
Here's another bad example of the judicial system, this makes me sick 
I agree No Rose - we have gone soft on criminals.  I like Northern Roses idea of a stun gun and a straight jacket.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 09, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »

I hope it means for today - Wonder what her attorney thinks - great case huh?  Maybe we will get some info from JJ Armes if he was planning on being in court.  I cannot believe EJ would be so defiant with a judge - what happened to that 4.0 grade point average?

Her actions of defiance with a judge tells me that there is no way she is going to tell anyone what she did with Gabriel. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: March 09, 2010, 12:28:57 PM »

More from twitter

Elizabeth Johnson, charged w/ kidnapping has refused to come out of her jail cell to face a judge for her pretrial conference. More @ 9am      
Here's another bad example of the judicial system, this makes me sick 

Yup.  Do what you want because no one can make you do anything is what we are seeing. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 09, 2010, 12:34:45 PM »

Unfriggin believable!!!!!!!

Pre-Trial Conference for Elizabeth Johnson Delayed (video)

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/johnson_case_030910
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: March 09, 2010, 12:36:53 PM »

From that video , the Judge is proceeding with her calendar , Judge has instructed to get EJ into court using whatever means necessary for today, and once EJ is in jail the Judge will change her calendar to hear her case.  I hope the Judge gives her other charges for this.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: March 09, 2010, 12:40:47 PM »

From that video , the Judge is proceeding with her calendar , Judge has instructed to get EJ into court using whatever means necessary for today, and once EJ is in jail the Judge will change her calendar to hear her case.  I hope the Judge gives her other charges for this.

What??? I didn't know you could just say, "no thank you not today maybe tomorrow" when you have a court date? LOL drag her butt in their. So the judge is saying she has to appear today or is she postponing it? I am sure they will charge her with failing to appear or something.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #326 on: March 09, 2010, 12:42:17 PM »

Again, no surprise, another example. And I agree there is no way she is going to tell what she did with Gabriel 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: March 09, 2010, 12:42:41 PM »

I hope it means for today - Wonder what her attorney thinks - great case huh?  Maybe we will get some info from JJ Armes if he was planning on being in court.  I cannot believe EJ would be so defiant with a judge - what happened to that 4.0 grade point average?

Her actions of defiance with a judge tells me that there is no way she is going to tell anyone what she did with Gabriel. 
I am afraid you are right Northern Rose and that breaks my heart. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: March 09, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »

O M G WTH!!!!  How can this be? 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: March 09, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »

What??? I didn't know you could just say, "no thank you not today maybe tomorrow" when you have a court date? LOL drag her butt in their. So the judge is saying she has to appear today or is she postponing it? I am sure they will charge her with failing to appear or something.

The Judge said that EJ WILL be in court today and will change her calendar to fit her in when she gets there.  I hope the Judge rips into her and her lawyer when she gets there.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: March 09, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »

The Judge said that EJ WILL be in court today and will change her calendar to fit her in when she gets there.  I hope the Judge rips into her and her lawyer when she gets there.
Oh how I wish it would be shown live.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: March 09, 2010, 12:56:49 PM »

Twitter

I will be on CNN @ 1130am talking about the Elizabeth Johnson case. Tune in
11 minutes ago via UberTwitter

http://twitter.com/JavierSoto3TV
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: March 09, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »

Ohhhhh thank you for explaining it. I bet the judge is not going to be very happy with her
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: March 09, 2010, 01:06:40 PM »

I am confused now as I do not know if the judge meant "use any means necessary" to get EJ to court today , or if that was for the March 17th court and they are proceeding without her today.  I wish there were some cameras in that court. 

join the confused line starting right behind the piggy and me 

I would tell the beyotch "Listen, your hair and your right arm will be in court.  Whether the rest of you shows up is up to you."   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 09, 2010, 01:07:45 PM »

Mother of missing Tempe baby refuses to go to court

Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing baby Gabriel, refused to leave her jail cell for a court hearing Tuesday morning, prompting a Superior Court judge to demand authorities "use any means necessary to get her to court."

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Ryan continued the pre-trial conference hearing to March 17, saying that Elizabeth Johnson needed to be present and called on Maricopa County Sheriff's Office deputies to ensure Johnson makes the appearance, said Karen Arra, a court spokeswoman.

Johnson's defense attorney refused to comment on the case.

Johnson, the Tempe mother of missing Gabriel Johnson, is at the center of the high-profile missing baby case. She left the state amid a custody battle with the boy's father last December and was last seen with the child in San Antonio. Gabriel was 8 months old when he disappeared.

Originally, Johnson told Gabriel's father that she had killed the baby and disposed of the body in the trash but later recanted, saying she gave the baby to an unidentified couple in a San Antonio park.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/03/09/20100309elizabeth-johnson-misses-court-abrk0209.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: March 09, 2010, 01:12:25 PM »

I no longer understand what is going on (not that I did in the first place).  One article says the judge will fit her in and to get her to court, next article says Judge stayed the court to March 17 and that EJ will be in court that day whether she wants to be or not   

I think EJ won today. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: March 09, 2010, 01:16:52 PM »

Gabriel's mother a no-show in court

PHOENIX -- The mother of a baby boy who vanished in December refused to leave her jail cell Tuesday for an appearance in Maricopa County Superior Court.

The judge told sheriff's deputies to use any means necessary to make sure Elizabeth Johnson is in court on March 17.

Johnson, 23, was scheduled for a pre-trial hearing on charges of child abuse, kidnapping and custodial interference.

Her son, Gabriel, has not been seen since Dec. 26 when he was eight months old. Johnson has told conflicting stories of what happened to him, at one time saying he is dead, at other times saying she gave him away or sold him.

Jay J. Armes, a private investigator hired by Gabriel's father, Logan McQuery, said outside of court Tuesday that he believes the child is still alive.

"We have had no sightings or any evidence that the baby is demised," Armes said. "I believe she sold her baby."

He said selling children is not uncommon and he believes Gabriel may be in the underground market.

"They go shopping for kids the way they go shopping at a supermarket -- blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, brown hair and all that. They go (sell) for from $50,000 to $150,000."

Armes said he's chasing down more than 100,000 tips.

"We've traveled to Mexico, we've spent so much time traveling," he said. "We've got to follow these leads, if we don't, we'll be headed into a stone wall."

He put the chances of finding Gabriel at 50-50.

Johnson and Gabriel were last seen at a motel near San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26. Gabriel has not been seen since. Johnson turned up in Miami and was returned to Phoenix Jan. 10. She is being held on $1.1 million bond.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=1272165
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: March 09, 2010, 01:18:41 PM »

EJ won today.  Did not have to go to court if that last article is accurate.  I have no words about the court system right now. 

Nothing reported about what happened to Tammi in court today either.  Wonder if she got stayed to March 17th as well?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 09, 2010, 01:20:51 PM »

Mom of missing Arizona baby refuses to go to court

PHOENIX (AP) - The mother of an 8-month-old Arizona boy missing for more than two months refused to go to court Tuesday, delaying the case.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Ryan would have ruled on two motions had 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson not refused to leave her Maricopa County jail cell.

Ryan rescheduled Tuesday's hearing for March 17, when he's expected to rule on a couple procedural matters.

Johnson's son Gabriel was 8 months old when he was last seen in late December in San Antonio, and police don't know whether he's alive.

Police say Johnson drove the boy to San Antonio from Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without him. She was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=12109850
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 09, 2010, 01:26:36 PM »

NorthernRose,thanks for all the updates.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.