April 19, 2024, 05:22:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296632 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: March 09, 2010, 01:32:24 PM »

Unfriggin believable!!!!!!!

Pre-Trial Conference for Elizabeth Johnson Delayed (video)

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/johnson_case_030910

WTF????????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: March 09, 2010, 01:35:48 PM »

yes Thank you Northern Rose for all of the updates. I am becoming more baffled by our judicial system. I would have said either she shows up for court or I find her in contempt of court and throw her in the general population. Maybe then she will change her tune. I don't get it. Are the criminals calling the shots? There is a little baby boy named Gabriel at stake here. Someone in authority needs to throw some weight around.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #342 on: March 09, 2010, 01:36:10 PM »

EJ won today.  Did not have to go to court if that last article is accurate.  I have no words about the court system right now. 

Nothing reported about what happened to Tammi in court today either.  Wonder if she got stayed to March 17th as well?
I have words about the court system, tons of words, only problem is I have to keep those thoughts to myself. And if I didn't know better I would have thought that this happened in CA not Arizona. This coddling is just unbelievable.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 09, 2010, 01:36:57 PM »

On HLN right now they are saying that at 8:15 Judged asked where EJ was.  Judge waited till 9:30 then Judge said court would stay proceedings till March 17 and that they were to "use any means necessary" to get her into court for March 17th. Her lawyer was present and would not speak to media. 

Wow.  So you don't even have to listen to a judge .  Just wow!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: March 09, 2010, 01:49:39 PM »

EJ won today.  Did not have to go to court if that last article is accurate.  I have no words about the court system right now. 

Nothing reported about what happened to Tammi in court today either.  Wonder if she got stayed to March 17th as well?
I have words about the court system, tons of words, only problem is I have to keep those thoughts to myself. And if I didn't know better I would have thought that this happened in CA not Arizona. This coddling is just unbelievable.

Maybe they should let sheriff Joe Arpaio run the court system....He certainly isn't weak as these court officials seem to be.......Never heard of the inmate deciding not to attend a mandatory hearing. Even KC couldn't manage that one........
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #345 on: March 09, 2010, 01:59:51 PM »

It is unbelievable that the person in jail can call the shots 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: March 09, 2010, 02:15:59 PM »

It is unbelievable that the person in jail can call the shots 

What kind of a message is this sending?!  Unbelieveable! 

Even Michael Jackson was hauled into court in his pj's.!!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: March 09, 2010, 02:35:53 PM »

If she doesnt comply then, she will be restrained & forcibly brought in, fine by me.   The only reason she is getting any leeway right now is they are praying she breaks & gives up what SHE did with Gabriel, I'm afraid a truthful account of that will never come from her mouth as if she knew this precious baby boy were still alive she would have done so by now, so sorry to say.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: March 09, 2010, 02:43:33 PM »

Mom of Missing Arizona Baby Refuses To Go To Court

Elizabeth Johnson has pleaded not guilty and has declined to be interviewed.

PHOENIX (AP) _ The mother of an 8-month-old Arizona boy missing for more than two months refused to go to court Tuesday, delaying the case.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Ryan would have ruled on two motions had Elizabeth Johnson, 23, not refused to leave her Maricopa County jail cell.

Ryan rescheduled Tuesday's hearing for March 17, telling sheriff's deputies to ``use any means necessary'' to get her there. Ryan is expected to rule on a couple of procedural matters at the hearing, including designating the case as complex so attorneys have more time to argue their cases.

Johnson's son, Gabriel, was 8 months old when he was last seen in late December in San Antonio, and police don't know whether he's alive.

Police said Johnson drove the boy to San Antonio from Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without him. She was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Johnson has pleaded not guilty and has declined to be interviewed. Her attorney, Vanessa Smith, declined to comment Tuesday.

Smith has requested the court proceedings to be closed to still and video cameras, saying that intense media scrutiny will jeopardize her client's safety and right to a fair trial.

``With the massive media coverage to date, it will be very difficult to find a fair and impartial panel of jurors,'' Smith wrote in a motion filed late last month.

Johnson has refused to say where the baby is but told Gabriel's father in text messages that she killed him and would e-mail him the location of ``dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first.'' She also has said she gave the baby away to a couple in San Antonio, but police said she was vague in describing who they were.

For weeks, San Antonio police have been searching a landfill where they think Gabriel's body might be if he was killed, but they hadn't found anything as of Tuesday.

Tammi Smith, a north Scottsdale woman who wanted to adopt Gabriel from Johnson, also is charged in the case, although police said she was not connected to the boy's disappearance. Smith has pleaded not guilty to charges of felony forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. Her next hearing is scheduled for April 5.

http://www.kfyi.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=118695&article=6858685&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: March 09, 2010, 02:58:30 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Mom Refuses To Leave Cell
Private Investigator Jay J. Armes Says He's 'Optimistic' About Finding Gabriel

PHOENIX -- Attorneys for Elizabeth Johnson, the Valley mother suspected in the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson, appeared before a judge Tuesday morning.

According to court officials, Johnson refused to leave her cell to attend the hearing, which was scheduled to designate the case complex and to hear a motion to terminate council.

Johnson's presence was required for the motion to terminate council, so the hearing was rescheduled for March 17 at 10 a.m.

The judge told Johnson's attorneys that he is "going to ask that Maricopa County deputies use any means necessary to get (Johnson) here for the next scheduled court day."

Johnson has been charged with child abuse, kidnapping, attempted custodial interference and custodial interference in connection with Gabriel's disappearance.

Then-8-month-old Gabriel was last seen with Johnson in San Antonio, Texas, the day after Christmas.

Meanwhile, Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father, continues to search for his son with the help of a renowned El Paso private investigator who volunteered his services.

Private investigator Jay J. Armes, who arrived in Phoenix on Monday night, was in court during Johnson's hearing.

"I wanted to see her demeanor," Armes said. "We made arrangements to see her, but the two attorneys have rejected our pleas to see her."

Armes said he's received 186,000 tips in the past 22 days as to Gabriel's whereabouts.

Most haven't panned out; they traveled to Mexico to check out a lead only to learn it was an extortion attempt, Armes said.

"We have to check everything," he said. "That's why it's taken so long."

Nevertheless, Armes said he has people in San Antonio, and he said he still believes Gabriel is alive and either sold or adopted illegally. He said he has a few tips that might crack the case.

"We've got some real good information on the whereabouts (of Gabriel), but we've got to check it out before we say anything," he said. "I'm very optimistic."

http://www.kpho.com/news/22785043/detail.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #350 on: March 09, 2010, 02:59:26 PM »

I no longer understand what is going on (not that I did in the first place).  One article says the judge will fit her in and to get her to court, next article says Judge stayed the court to March 17 and that EJ will be in court that day whether she wants to be or not   

I think EJ won today. 
Yes she did and what a great injustice to little baby Gabriel, this makes me so angry and so sad. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: March 09, 2010, 03:15:13 PM »

I'm shocked to say the least, I know they get prisoners up early in the morning if they have a court appearance, so they must have known she was refusing to go much earlier than 8:30. What I wonder is, did they all stand around confused for a couple of hours bemused by the fact she didn't want to go?, why didn't they just get a couple of burly guards to heft her under the arms and drag her kicking and screaming to court. Seems to me the Jail was the one who dropped the ball on this one, they were the ones with the obligation to make her appear before the judge.

She has got away with this $hit her whole life, she bullies people and throws tantrums and people are still letting her get away with it. Bind her gag her and wheel her into court in a wheelchair if that's what it takes, it seems to me a dose of reality may be more likely to get her to "spill" than soft handling. However I don't hold out much hope anything will make her talk.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: March 09, 2010, 03:31:07 PM »

Mom of Baby Gabriel refuses to go to court

PHOENIX (AP) — The mother of an 8-month-old Arizona boy missing for more than two months refused to go to court Tuesday, delaying the case.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Ryan would have ruled on two motions had 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson not refused to leave her Maricopa County jail cell.

Ryan rescheduled Tuesday's hearing for March 17, when he's expected to rule on a couple procedural matters.

Johnson's son Gabriel was 8 months old when he was last seen in late December in San Antonio, and police don't know whether he's alive.

Police say Johnson drove the boy to San Antonio from Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without him. She was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Mom-of-Baby-Gabriel-refuses-to-go-to-court/qj1a2r6ulUqf1O_iBPxWUw.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 09, 2010, 03:41:16 PM »

Can someone who understands court descriptions please decipher this.  TIA

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/8/2010  DAR - Notice of Disclosure and Request for Disclosure - Party (001)  3/9/2010   
NOTE: 
3/8/2010  AOM - Allegation of Multiple Offenses Not Committed on the Same Occasion - Party (001)  3/9/2010   
NOTE: 
3/8/2010  ANP - Allegation of Aggravating Circumstances Other Than Prior Convictions - Party (001)  3/9/2010   
NOTE: 
3/5/2010  RTR - Return Receipt For Official Court Files/Transcripts/Exhibits - Party (002)  3/9/2010   
3/4/2010  094 - ME: Oral Argument Set - Party (001)  3/4/2010   
3/3/2010  MTR - Motion for Temporary Removal Of Court File/Transcripts/Exhibit - Party (002)  3/8/2010   

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2010-101760
3/3/2010  OFT - Order for Temporary Removal of Court File/Transcripts/Exhibits - Party (002)  3/8/2010   
3/3/2010  RRF - Release Receipt For Official Court Files/Transcripts/Exhibits - Party (002)  3/8/2010 
poohbear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: March 09, 2010, 05:37:51 PM »

I find it disgusting that the guards at the jail did not put restraints on EJ and get her A.. to court!  Do they know what their job is?  Sounds to me like EJ is supervising the jail personnel.  When EJ refused to go to court, the officer should have used handcuffs and leg restraints on EJ and forced her into a wheel chair and then strapped her to the chair and wheeled her to court.  WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW HERE????????

I EJ is not allowed out of her cell for anything until her next court date---Maybe a shower the day of court! Monkey Devil!

Does anyone know what happened during Tammi's court appearance today?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: March 09, 2010, 06:14:56 PM »

Court Date Rescheduled (video)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22787931/
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: March 10, 2010, 07:43:02 AM »

Wonder what's going on with this........

'Rift' In Team Searching For Baby Gabriel
Gabriel's Father Is Distancing Himself From Famed Private Investigator

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- There seems to be a rift in the camp searching for baby Gabriel. The attorney for Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, sent a statement Tuesday night, distancing Gabriel's family from private investigator Jay J. Armes. Armes arrived in Phoenix last Monday night to attend Elizabeth Johnson's court hearing Tuesday morning, but Johnson refused to leave her jail cell and fired her public defender. Now, McQueary's attorney Tim Maloney has released a statement that said, "Please be advised that Mr. Jay J. Armes is not authorized to speak on behalf of Mr. Logan McQueary. Mr. Armes has refused to return my client's property and continues to interfere with an ongoing police investigation." Maloney went on to write that the McQuearys appreciate the work Armes has done, but request he turn over any other information or evidence to the San Antonio Police Department.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22793056/detail.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: March 10, 2010, 08:58:11 AM »

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- There seems to be a rift in the camp searching for baby Gabriel. The attorney for Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, sent a statement Tuesday night, distancing Gabriel's family from private investigator Jay J. Armes. Armes arrived in Phoenix last Monday night to attend Elizabeth Johnson's court hearing Tuesday morning, but Johnson refused to leave her jail cell and fired her public defender. Now, McQueary's attorney Tim Maloney has released a statement that said, "Please be advised that Mr. Jay J. Armes is not authorized to speak on behalf of Mr. Logan McQueary. Mr. Armes has refused to return my client's property and continues to interfere with an ongoing police investigation." Maloney went on to write that the McQuearys appreciate the work Armes has done, but request he turn over any other information or evidence to the San Antonio Police Department.

Good Morning Monks. ummmmm wonder what this is all about and FTLOG, she FIRED her PD???? She really is ballzy!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: March 10, 2010, 09:41:31 AM »

Good Morning Monks. ummmmm wonder what this is all about and FTLOG, she FIRED her PD???? She really is ballzy!!!

She is playing the system and so far it seems to be working for her.

Where in the name of god is little Gabriel?   an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #359 on: March 10, 2010, 09:49:24 AM »

Can someone who understands court descriptions please decipher this.  TIA

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/8/2010  DAR - Notice of Disclosure and Request for Disclosure - Party (001)  3/9/2010   
NOTE: 
3/8/2010  AOM - Allegation of Multiple Offenses Not Committed on the Same Occasion - Party (001)  3/9/2010   
NOTE: 
3/8/2010  ANP - Allegation of Aggravating Circumstances Other Than Prior Convictions - Party (001)  3/9/2010   
NOTE: 
3/5/2010  RTR - Return Receipt For Official Court Files/Transcripts/Exhibits - Party (002)  3/9/2010   
3/4/2010  094 - ME: Oral Argument Set - Party (001)  3/4/2010   
3/3/2010  MTR - Motion for Temporary Removal Of Court File/Transcripts/Exhibit - Party (002)  3/8/2010   

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2010-101760
3/3/2010  OFT - Order for Temporary Removal of Court File/Transcripts/Exhibits - Party (002)  3/8/2010   
3/3/2010  RRF - Release Receipt For Official Court Files/Transcripts/Exhibits - Party (002)  3/8/2010 

This is rather interesting - it looks like 2 parties are involved - Party 001 and Party 002 - could it be Tammi and EJ's attorneys asking each other for info but the Allegation of Aggravating Circumstances is confusing.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.