April 19, 2024, 07:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296616 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #360 on: March 10, 2010, 09:52:16 AM »

Wonder what's going on with this........

'Rift' In Team Searching For Baby Gabriel
Gabriel's Father Is Distancing Himself From Famed Private Investigator

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- There seems to be a rift in the camp searching for baby Gabriel. The attorney for Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, sent a statement Tuesday night, distancing Gabriel's family from private investigator Jay J. Armes. Armes arrived in Phoenix last Monday night to attend Elizabeth Johnson's court hearing Tuesday morning, but Johnson refused to leave her jail cell and fired her public defender. Now, McQueary's attorney Tim Maloney has released a statement that said, "Please be advised that Mr. Jay J. Armes is not authorized to speak on behalf of Mr. Logan McQueary. Mr. Armes has refused to return my client's property and continues to interfere with an ongoing police investigation." Maloney went on to write that the McQuearys appreciate the work Armes has done, but request he turn over any other information or evidence to the San Antonio Police Department.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22793056/detail.html
EJ fires her public defender?  And what property would JJ and Logan be squabbling over?  I don't like the sounds of this - What about Gabriel he needs to be the center of focus and not in and amongst adults not being able to work together - I hope there is a reasonable explanation for this. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #361 on: March 10, 2010, 11:56:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I am just catching up before I have to take my Mom to the drs.

Someone was asking a few pages back about Tammi being an erotic dancer, she was also a call girl in Nashville. That is how she met Jack at a party at his brothers house.

I am working on some stuff that will out several people  in Gabriel's case that are not working to help find Gabriel. They have inserted themselves into this case and not for the right reasons.
As soon as I get it all verified, I will post it here for all to see.
Have a great day !

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 10, 2010, 12:08:01 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Someone was asking a few pages back about Tammi being an erotic dancer, she was also a call girl in Nashville. That is how she met Jack at a party at his brothers house.

I am working on some stuff that will out several people  in Gabriel's case that are not working to help find Gabriel. They have inserted themselves into this case and not for the right reasons.
Have a great day !
Thank you Darla - have a good day  an angelic monkey

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #363 on: March 10, 2010, 12:11:47 PM »

Mission ....can you email me at smdarla@gmail.com. I need some help with something.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #364 on: March 10, 2010, 12:21:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Have a great day !
Wow thanks Darla. Hope all goes well with your mother's doctor visit  an angelic monkey
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2010, 12:49:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Have a great day !

Wow Darla.  You're a hardworking Monkey!  I can't wait to see what you've found. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: March 10, 2010, 02:01:18 PM »

Mission ....can you email me at smdarla@gmail.com. I need some help with something.
You have nanners Darla.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2010, 02:13:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Have a great day !

Hi Darla!  I can't wait!  Hope all goes well with your Mom's Dr. appt!!  TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2010, 09:41:01 PM »

Everything is falling apart. What is going on? JJ is off the case. Plus another PI has just posted they are off the case. People are saying bad things about Logan's family.

Yesterday everything looked very promicing. But today everything has went to hell.

Part of me thinks this must be a distraction to throw the people who have Gabriel off guard.

I am so confused.
I am so sad.

Tammi must be loving this.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 10, 2010, 09:47:14 PM »

Everything is falling apart. What is going on? JJ is off the case. Plus another PI has just posted they are off the case. People are saying bad things about Logan's family.

Yesterday everything looked very promicing. But today everything has went to hell.

Part of me thinks this must be a distraction to throw the people who have Gabriel off guard.

I am so confused.
I am so sad.

Hi Belmom - do you have a link to the other PI who posted that?  I am very sad too it does seem like it is all falling apart. This makes me very sad.

Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: March 10, 2010, 10:10:17 PM »

On FB page Bring Gabriel Johnson Home. Someone named Amy Williamson post that a PI named Bob Inzano of Diamondback Investgators is officially done with Logan McQueary?

I am just sick. 

Amy Williamson said something about a law suite.

I don't get anything that is happening.

What about the baby!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: March 10, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »

I am so confused.
I am so sad.

Belmom - if you are going to post stuff like this that I GUESS is from another site, you have to post a link back to where you are reading it.  Otherwise it means nothing at all.  We always want the link back to where the item was found here at SM.  Thanks!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 10, 2010, 10:49:19 PM »

From - Bring Home Gabriel Johnson Facebook

Jay J Armes Letter
March 10, 2010 The Investigators were asked by a concerned citizen, and Mr. Logan McQueary, to conduct an independent investigation into the disappearance of the infant now known as “Baby Gabriel Johnson.” Because of the nat...ure of the case, and the lack of financial resources of Mr. Johnson, I agreed to undertake this case, “pro-bono” or free of charge. During the course of this investigation we have received countless tips and leads which we had to screen, evaluate, and pursue in an effort to determine if they were in fact credible. Needless to say, we have expended considerable time, expense, and resources both in the United States and in Mexico, all at no cost whatsoever to Mr. McQueary. As many of you already know, I was in Phoenix, AZ just yesterday for a scheduled court hearing on Elizabeth Johnson. From the inception, our sole focus has been on locating Baby Gabriel and/or in disclosing the facts surrounding his disappearance and the identities of the responsible party(s). As in all of our cases, our objective has been to utilize our considerable experience, resources and skills to develop credible leads which may then be turned over to law enforcement to act upon. We have never, at any time, withheld information from any law enforcement agency involved in this ongoing investigation. We have never been contacted by any of the law enforcement agencies that are involved in this case. We do not call Mr. McQueary on a daily basis to tell him that several more leads turned out to be false. To do so would not only be senseless, it would be a disservice to Mr. McQueary who is already in a desperate state. We do not call all of the involved Law Enforcement agencies to report that we have no tangible information for them yesterday. Instead, we work diligently and steadily towards our objective. Based upon our conversations with Mr. McQueary over the past two days, he advised us that he has retained legal representation in San Antonio. Yesterday, for reasons unknown to us, this firm Maloney and Campolo, L.L.P. , has released a press release to numerous news outlets. This press release contains statements which are blatantly false and misleading with respect to our involvement in this case. These false statements amount to libel. In this press release, an individual identifying himself as one “Tim Maloney” has falsely claimed that I, Jay J. Armes, has “…refused to return my clients property and continues to interfere with an ongoing police investigation…” During our initial interview with Logan McQueary, the documents in his possession were photocopied. Mr. McQueary took the original documents with him when he left our offices. On a subsequent visit to our offices in El Paso, Mr. McQueary brought us a few insignificant documents that he had retrieved from the trailer where he and Elizabeth Johnson had been evicted from. All relevant materials had already been seized by Law Enforcement via a search warrant. With this fact in mind, we have no “property,” belonging to Mr. McQueary. To the contrary, Mr. McQueary has property belonging to us. Furthermore, at no time has Mr. McQueary, his family, or his attorney requested any “property” from us. It was also stated that I was told repeatedly “…not to talk to the parties involved in this horrible trajedy.” First of all, this is simply not true. Second, no investigator can conduct a competent investigation without talking to the parties involved. No investigator would take on a case of this nature if they were told from the inception that they could not speak to anyone involved in the case. This statement is ludicrous. Based upon the false and slanderous statements made yesterday by Mr. Tim Maloney, we are currently considering taking legal action against him, and his law firm, to ensure that the truth comes to light. As of this date, and pursuant to the request of Mr. Maloney, we are hereby halting all activity in connection with this case. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the concerned individuals who have taken the time, and interest, to contact us with tips and information which they felt may have been of use to our investigation. We respectfully request that any future leads, or tips be directed to the San Antonio Police Department. Sincerely, Jay J. Armes Chief Investigator

2 hours ago · Participate

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=bring+gabriel+home&init=quick#!/topic.php?uid=251236072296&topic=15586
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:53:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: March 10, 2010, 10:51:52 PM »

Thanks Northern - I just found it and was ready to post it myself 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: March 10, 2010, 10:53:16 PM »

(Note - Amy Williamson is the person who set up the Myspace for Gabriel and states on there she is a friend of the family)

From - Bring Home Gabriel Johnson Facebook

Amy Williamson
Bob Inzano of Diamondback Investigators is OFFICIALLY done with helping Logan McQueary. I am also. We are so sorry to say this. However, I think it very sad when people donate services and then are treated in this manner. We will turn over ALL of our tips and leads to law enforcement and simply walk away. This is NOT b...ased on the situation with J.J. Armes. This is because of how we have been treated seperate of J.J. Armes by the family when we tried to help.See More
about an hour ago ·

Amy Williamson
I would also like to say that I do not approve of how J.J. has been treated. If at any time it had been communicated to J.J. Armes the wishes of the family- he would have respected that. Instead the generosity of many has been spit upon. Not only that- I have been lied upon as has many others
about an hour ago

Amy Williamson
And beyond that- WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TRYING TO FIND A BABY. Unfortunately, the family feels it more important to trample upon their supporters. I am sad about this. I truly am. I can handle most anything- but I will not tolerate my good intentions or Bob INzano's or J.J. Armes being literally slandered and twisted into something ill.... LOGAN- focus on Gabe and not cutting the knees off of the legs of those who were willing to walk the distance with you....
God bless you all and I will be posting later this evening on My Space a formal goodbye. I am sad to leave you all as I so wanted to help. But when law suits are threatened and such horrid things said- well, I am afraid to help at all anymore. I pray for the family and I pray for Gabriel. I trust that God will help to find Gabe better than any of us ever could have...
about an hour ago

Please add the link back:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=bring+gabriel+home&init=quick#!/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=251236072296
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:55:39 PM by klaasend » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 10, 2010, 10:54:54 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 10, 2010, 10:56:08 PM »

Yeah sounds like a mess. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: March 10, 2010, 10:59:45 PM »

This all makes me feel sick 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: March 10, 2010, 11:00:42 PM »

Sorry Klaas, I thought I had put it.  I am tired.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 10, 2010, 11:11:15 PM »

I can't help but wonder why Logan retained an attorney and gave up on JJ Armes?  I don't recall but did he have counsel before?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.