April 25, 2024, 07:06:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296822 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: March 10, 2010, 11:12:36 PM »

Sorry Klaas, I thought I had put it.  I am tired.

That's ok, there's been alot going on lately.  I'm tired too 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #381 on: March 10, 2010, 11:14:33 PM »

Tiffany Stemen Conley 

Well guys I'm sorry to say that I have it on EXCELLENT authority that our donations have been abused!!! All I can say is keep watching this story is a lot more sick and sordid than you can possibly imagine!!! Would love to share the very sordid details of whats going on in San Antonio but I don't wanna be the next one ...on the list to be sued!!! All I can say is PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for this baby he needs it, we may be the only ones who have this childs best interest at heart!!! I love you Gabriel!! I am so very sad for you at this moment, there are no words to express my level of disappointment!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=251236072296

This was just posted

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #382 on: March 10, 2010, 11:46:53 PM »

Thanks Mission for bringing it over, I knew something was going on about 2 weeks ago but couldn't get the proof.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #383 on: March 11, 2010, 03:27:09 AM »

Hi, I was just checking facebook and was startled by a post by Logan. I screen saved what is on there of about the last 6 hours but I need to get to bed. I don't know what the heck is going on yet because it is quite long. Here is the post that caught my eye:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?v=feed&story_fbid=369476912296&gid=251236072296

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #384 on: March 11, 2010, 03:50:28 AM »

Dear MODS- Could you please delete the above Post #383. It isn't the correct file that I wanted to post for this case.  TIA an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Post #383

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 08:57:40 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #385 on: March 11, 2010, 04:20:29 AM »

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/03/jay_j_armes_investigator_volun.php 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 11, 2010, 01:39:40 PM »

Group Supports Mandatory Amber Alerts
Jessica's Law Now Involved In Search For Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson

PHOENIX -- A person close to the search for missing baby Gabriel Johnson plans to ask President Barack Obama to weigh in on the fact that an Amber Alert was not issued.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio, Texas, on the day after Christmas.

Johnson now sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges relating to her son's disappearance.

Mark Palmer, who is a member of Jessica's Law Now -- an organization that helps families of missing or exploited children -- said he will ask Obama to make Amber Alerts mandatory across the country.

"If it was in place, mandatory, baby Gabriel would not be in the situation he's in now," Palmer said. "Somer Thompson would be alive today, like a lot of other children."

Currently, Amber Alert standards and laws vary between states.

In Wednesday's news conference, Palmer also gave details on a fundraiser to help Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, in his search.

The event starts at 6 p.m. at Manny's Mexican Restaurant in Avondale, and will feature karaoke and Valley group Hollow. The restaurant has agreed to donate 10 percent of its Saturday night sales, and the organizers will sell $5 raffle tickets Thursday through Saturday.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22808460/detail.html
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: March 11, 2010, 04:19:02 PM »

Hi all.... Thanks for the updates, work has been busy so I have not gotten to post or read as much as I would like to. It saddens me to come on the site and see that nothing new is happening other than negativity from these other sites. I wonder who this Blake person is?  I feel that enough is enough , though I am just another blogger with an opinion. The law needs to get stricter with these people from Tammi to Elizabeth. This is frustrating and Gabriel is somewhere out there. I wonder who Elizabeths lawyer is? Elizabeth is throwing her childish temper tantrums and LE is obliging her. Now the PI'S are leaving the case, Logan is being bashed, Tammi continues living a facade, and Elizabeth refuses to show up in court. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 11, 2010, 04:45:53 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/tammifay

http://www.myspace.com/jackiedonsmith

http://www.myspace.com/elizj86

I read somewhere that tammi's myspace page was down...just letting you know that it is up.  I put all three of the addresses up.  No one responded to my previous post about something odd about Tammi's business...maybe they are really big in this underground adoption and use it as a cover.  Gabrielle could be in another country...she has pics up of different places that she went to.  Personally, I believe that he is in Mexico. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: March 11, 2010, 07:31:49 PM »

If she is refusing, someone needs to drag her out of the cell and physically bring her, not just stand by the cell and beg her to go 

I agree No Rose!   What have we come to when the inmates are in charge?  My gosh, I'd be too freakin scared to pull half the stuff some inmates are being allowed to pull these days!  Seems to me that the line for 'inmates rights' has been crossed a longggggggg time ago.  Back to bread n butter and the chain gang.  Heh.  IMO. 

And also IMO, sheriff Joe Arpaio out in Arizona, with the tent city, pink underwear, striped uniforms and flip flops... he's got the right idea.  I kind of doubt many inmates would have the nerve to say 'no, i don't wanna', to him.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: March 11, 2010, 07:34:11 PM »

WOW....looks like EJ got away with not being in court today

Elizabeth Johnson refused to be transported for the 9:30 hearing.
about 1 hours ago via TinyTwitter

Judge Ryan ruled Elizabeth Johnson must be at next hearing on March 17 at 10:00. Can not refuse transport.
3 minutes ago via TinyTwitter

http://twitter.com/courtpio/status/10225728468

She already refused, what's to make her think she won't get away with that again?  Geeeeezzzz.... 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: March 11, 2010, 07:42:27 PM »

out here in rural nebraska, we have lots of land, corn and cows.  stubborn cows, i might add.  cows that dun wanna go where the farmer wants em to go.  same with pigs.  so there's this lil thing called 'hog-tie', where the farmer gets the stubborn lil chits to go where they wouldn't go.  they just tie em down, pick em up and put them where they won't go. 

many LE officers have done the same thing in trying to get a bad guy/girl into the back of their cruiser when they resist arrest.  so why not hog-tie the lil princess and get her into court thatta way?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: March 11, 2010, 07:45:54 PM »

Unfriggin believable!!!!!!!

Pre-Trial Conference for Elizabeth Johnson Delayed (video)

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/johnson_case_030910

Nice work, judicial system.  Not!  They've just let her know that she's running the show.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: March 11, 2010, 07:48:24 PM »

I am confused now as I do not know if the judge meant "use any means necessary" to get EJ to court today , or if that was for the March 17th court and they are proceeding without her today.  I wish there were some cameras in that court. 

join the confused line starting right behind the piggy and me 

I would tell the beyotch "Listen, your hair and your right arm will be in court.  Whether the rest of you shows up is up to you."   

Monkey Devil!     

I like your style, numbersgirl!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: March 11, 2010, 07:50:31 PM »

I no longer understand what is going on (not that I did in the first place).  One article says the judge will fit her in and to get her to court, next article says Judge stayed the court to March 17 and that EJ will be in court that day whether she wants to be or not   

I think EJ won today. 

Yeppers, I think she won today too.  And on the 17th, she probably will refuse to go unless she has something green to wear.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: March 11, 2010, 07:56:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I am just catching up before I have to take my Mom to the drs.

Someone was asking a few pages back about Tammi being an erotic dancer, she was also a call girl in Nashville. That is how she met Jack at a party at his brothers house.

I am working on some stuff that will out several people  in Gabriel's case that are not working to help find Gabriel. They have inserted themselves into this case and not for the right reasons.
As soon as I get it all verified, I will post it here for all to see.
Have a great day !

Hmmmm.. sounds like some interesting stuff, Darla.  Will be waiting for this!  Thanks!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: March 11, 2010, 08:10:37 PM »

I don't understand what's going on in the sidelines of this case.  Seems more times than not, personalities (egos), and money, get in the way of finding the missing person, in this case, Gabe.   Since I don't understand what the prob is with this particular case, I probably shouldn't offer an opinion.  Just cannot help but wonder how so many supposedly dedicated folks can just walk away from a missing baby's case.  Wish I knew more about their reasons for that. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #397 on: March 11, 2010, 11:25:01 PM »

My BFF Birthday Alert!! Tammy's birthday is today, send her a wish via facebook. Monkey Devil!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: March 12, 2010, 12:20:57 AM »

Isn't "Erotic dancer" just another word for "Ecdysiast?"----stripper?

This is all very strange about Mr. Armes and it seems to be big trouble.  The problem is that with all of these adults fighting each other, they forget Gabriel.  God bless him.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: March 12, 2010, 12:21:55 AM »

Isn't "Erotic dancer" just another word for "Ecdysiast?"----stripper?

This is all very strange about Mr. Armes and it seems to be big trouble.  The problem is that with all of these adults fighting each other, they forget Gabriel.  God bless him.

I meant to say "Exotic dancer," but somehow it came out Erotic.  Not much difference, I guess.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.