March 28, 2024, 02:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 295820 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: March 12, 2010, 09:51:41 AM »

Isn't "Erotic dancer" just another word for "Ecdysiast?"----stripper?

This is all very strange about Mr. Armes and it seems to be big trouble.  The problem is that with all of these adults fighting each other, they forget Gabriel.  God bless him.

I meant to say "Exotic dancer," but somehow it came out Erotic.  Not much difference, I guess.

I saw that when you posted, but decided like you did:  "not much difference" 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: March 12, 2010, 10:13:54 AM »

Isn't "Erotic dancer" just another word for "Ecdysiast?"----stripper?

This is all very strange about Mr. Armes and it seems to be big trouble.  The problem is that with all of these adults fighting each other, they forget Gabriel.  God bless him.

I meant to say "Exotic dancer," but somehow it came out Erotic.  Not much difference, I guess.

I saw that when you posted, but decided like you did:  "not much difference" 

I have a hard time envisioning Tammi on a "pole" and stripping ::piggy::I wish we could see a picture of her during that time,Tammi looks much older to me than the age she is , maybe dancing was not kind to her She does have some big tata's

Edit: Fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 10:36:30 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: March 12, 2010, 01:32:50 PM »

There will be a live news conference from Az shown on HLN soon. I'm staying tuned in. No details on what it is about. Hoping there is a break in the case and hope baby is safe, but who knows.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: March 12, 2010, 01:41:17 PM »

There will be a live news conference from Az shown on HLN soon. I'm staying tuned in. No details on what it is about. Hoping there is a break in the case and hope baby is safe, but who knows.

Sorry, from San Antonio
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: March 12, 2010, 01:43:13 PM »

Search completed.No evidence found of homicide. Case remains open as missing person case.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: March 12, 2010, 01:44:17 PM »

Sorry, from San Antonio

I guess the no news is good news not in the landfill. I pray he is still alive and will be home soon. an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: March 12, 2010, 01:46:20 PM »

Sorry, from San Antonio

I guess the no news is good news not in the landfill. I pray he is still alive and will be home soon. an angelic monkey

We can still hope.......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #407 on: March 12, 2010, 01:51:33 PM »

Thank-you for that update 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 12, 2010, 02:03:30 PM »

I am surprised they did not find the diaper bag.  Wonder what EJ did with that?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: March 12, 2010, 02:09:37 PM »

Landfill search for Baby Gabriel ends
Police confirmed that the landfill search for Baby Gabriel has been completed. No evidence was found. The baby's father, Logan McQuary, remains hopeful. His attorney said the results of the search were not unexpected. More details upcoming.

http://www.kens5.com/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: March 12, 2010, 02:09:46 PM »

Police: No Indication Baby Gabriel Was Murdered in SA

dropping homicide case, will handle disappearence as a missing person

San Antonio Police said today they are dropping the homicide investigation into the case of a missing Arizona boy after an exhaustive search of a southeast side landfill uncovered no evidence of the baby's remains, 1200 WOAI news reports.

Police Chief William McManus said a month long search of the Tessman Road landfill has uncovered no sign of foul play.

The case was classified as a homicide so police could free up the staffing and resources to look for a body.   

McManus says with no evidence that Gabriel Johnson is dead, officers will resume treating the case as a missing person.

Gabriel was eight month old when he was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, at a Homegate Suites Hotel at Interstate 10 and Huebner Road on December 26, 2009.  Johnson had claimed she murdered the baby and threw his body into a dumpster at the hotel, and the area of the landfill searched was determined to be the place where garbage collected from that location at that time was deposited. 

Johnson has since recanted her story.  She is in jail in Arizona on charges of kidnapping and interfering with custodial rights. 

Johnson did not appear at a hearing in Tempe Arizona the week before Christmas at which she was to be informed that her parental rights were being severed.  Her actions since then have raised questions.

She appeared in san Antonio with the baby, then abandoned her car and got onto a bus for Miami without the toddler.  When she was arrested, the baby was not with her. 

She also claimed she 'gave' Gabriel to a couple she met at Raymond Russell Park along Interstate 10 on the far northwest side.

There also has been speculation that she may have 'sold' the baby, or dealt with an underground 'baby broker.' 

An Arizona woman who had expressed interest in adopting Gabriel is also facing charges in the case. 

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=6874047
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: March 12, 2010, 02:11:20 PM »

Landfill Search Called Off For Baby Gabriel
No Signs Of Missing Baby

SAN ANTONIO -- A search at a San Antonio landfill for clues into the case of a missing baby from Arizona has been called off.

During a news conference Friday, San Antonio Police Chief Bill McManus said after searching 16 days through 4,600 tons of debris at the Tessman Landfill, the search didn't yield any clues that could lead law enforcement authorities to Gabriel Johnson, who has seen in late December in San Antonio with his mother, who is jailed in Arizona.

McManus said that anyone with information on the baby is urged to call police.

http://www.ksat.com/news/22823600/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: March 12, 2010, 02:15:01 PM »

I fear with the homicide investigation closed, the PI's pulling out and whatever the drama was the other night that Gabriel will not be found. 

No way is EJ going to say a word if the jail cannot even get her to show up for court so she can fire her own lawyers.  What a mess.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: March 12, 2010, 02:27:46 PM »

I fear with the homicide investigation closed, the PI's pulling out and whatever the drama was the other night that Gabriel will not be found. 

No way is EJ going to say a word if the jail cannot even get her to show up for court so she can fire her own lawyers.  What a mess.

BBM

A mess indeed.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: March 12, 2010, 02:34:06 PM »

Hi ALL...

I too fear this investigation is winding down. It is sad that there are people out there that are desperate enough to illegally adopt a child. This is just my opinion but I feel that if someone is that desperate there are a few cookies missing from the cookie jar.  One cannot justify an illegal action to gain means to satisfy their wants or desires. They will live with this deceit for the rest of their lives. One lie will cover another lie and their entire life will be one big facade. I cannot imagine wanting to live like that. I feel sorry for them, they lack integrity and morals. Gabriel will grow up in a living with this and not knowing any better. Elizabeth made a poor choice. If she did not want to raise Gabriel, she should have given him to his father, and relinquished all rights. I feel our untrustworthy adversary Tammi instigated this entire scenerio because Logan would not let her adopt Gabriel.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #415 on: March 12, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »

That about sums it up - this is really becoming disturbing.  And I want to know where that diaper bag is too.  Did she dump it along the way with the papers she may have gotten from her little transaction?  Gosh this is frustrating.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: March 12, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »

I agree 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: March 12, 2010, 03:02:05 PM »

Hi ALL...

I too fear this investigation is winding down. It is sad that there are people out there that are desperate enough to illegally adopt a child. This is just my opinion but I feel that if someone is that desperate there are a few cookies missing from the cookie jar.  One cannot justify an illegal action to gain means to satisfy their wants or desires. They will live with this deceit for the rest of their lives. One lie will cover another lie and their entire life will be one big facade. I cannot imagine wanting to live like that. I feel sorry for them, they lack integrity and morals. Gabriel will grow up in a living with this and not knowing any better. Elizabeth made a poor choice. If she did not want to raise Gabriel, she should have given him to his father, and relinquished all rights. I feel our untrustworthy adversary Tammi instigated this entire scenerio because Logan would not let her adopt Gabriel.
I'm with you, looking over your shoulder the rest of your life that someone is going to know you illegally adopted a baby 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: March 12, 2010, 03:23:30 PM »

No sign of Baby Gabriel after search of San Antonio landfill

TEMPE -- San Antonio police confirmed Friday that the landfill search for a Tempe baby missing since December has been completed.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen with his 23-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio on Dec. 26. He was 8 months old at the time.

Johnson had fled Arizona after losing a custody battle with Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary.

Police started the landfill search after Johnson told McQueary that she had killed their child and threw him in the trash. She later retracted that statement and told investigators she gave Gabriel to an unknown San Antonio couple she met in a park.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said Friday that after searching through 4,260 tons of debris, no evidence of a homicide was found.

Johnson was arrested in Florida on Dec. 29 and extradited to Arizona. She faces charges of custodial interference, kidnapping, and child abuse.

McManus said the case will remain active. Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-THE-LOST.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/No-sign-of-Baby-Gabriel-after-search-of-San-Antonio-landfill-87492147.html
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #419 on: March 12, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »

IMO this child is not alive 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.