April 19, 2024, 10:10:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296618 times)
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: March 12, 2010, 04:57:54 PM »

I know this is something I nor anyone else doesnt like thinking about but what if she knew they were going to search that trash and maybe *gulp* put him somewhere else? Just something that has been in my head for a while.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #421 on: March 12, 2010, 07:16:55 PM »

IMO this child is not alive 

Good Evening Monkeys!

Nutt, I am beginning to believe the same thing. He could be anywhere from San Antonio to Fla.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: March 12, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/tammifay

http://www.myspace.com/jackiedonsmith

http://www.myspace.com/elizj86

I read somewhere that tammi's myspace page was down...just letting you know that it is up.  I put all three of the addresses up.  No one responded to my previous post about something odd about Tammi's business...maybe they are really big in this underground adoption and use it as a cover.  Gabrielle could be in another country...she has pics up of different places that she went to.  Personally, I believe that he is in Mexico. 

Well, when I posted this yesterday...Tammi's myspace was public...I went on it and looked through the pics again.  Today, I thought of something and went back to it and it is private.  Hmmm...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: March 12, 2010, 09:11:09 PM »

IMO Tammi's enema business doesn't pass the "Smell" test.

It really is my opinion that Tammi is involved in the black market baby business.  I think she knows where Gabriel is and I think she was involved in placing him wherever he is.  I don't think you could build a house like that on money from giving gullible people enemas.  Where I live that house would be about two million.  There's lots of money there, and it didn't come from flushing people out.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 12, 2010, 10:12:42 PM »

IMO Tammi's enema business doesn't pass the "Smell" test.

It really is my opinion that Tammi is involved in the black market baby business.  I think she knows where Gabriel is and I think she was involved in placing him wherever he is.  I don't think you could build a house like that on money from giving gullible people enemas.  Where I live that house would be about two million.  There's lots of money there, and it didn't come from flushing people out.

I totally agree.  I have been saying that from the beginning...when seeing her and Jack on the news.  I can just feel it.  That business is a cover.  Just like this one →For more than fifty years in the twentieth century, health-care professional Ruby Hightower ran her Hightower Health Home in Texarkana Texas through which she sold babies on a cash-only basis. Found at: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2702249/underground_adoption_baby_brokers_ruthless.html?cat=9

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #425 on: March 13, 2010, 01:17:54 PM »

No sign of missing Baby Gabriel in San Antonio landfill

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio police have called off their search of a landfill after finding no signs of a baby missing since December.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said Friday that after searching through 4,600 tons of debris, police found no evidence related to the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson. Johnson's mother is jailed in Arizona after disappearing with the 8-month-old in mid-December.

The baby was last seen shortly after Christmas in San Antonio. Johnson, a 23-year-old from Tempe, Ariz., has refused to disclose the whereabouts of the baby.

Texas authorities spent a month sifting through trash from a hotel where Johnson had stayed.

http://www.woai.com/news/state/story/No-sign-of-missing-Baby-Gabriel-in-San-Antonio/hvRQ31xlPUe5904fUOqaaw.cspx

This is the comment that someone posted after that article;

judley1269  - 9:30 AM
If it turns out that he been adopted, he's probably better off than being with either of those squirrelly parents.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: March 13, 2010, 04:08:52 PM »

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio police have called off their search of a landfill after finding no signs of a baby missing since December.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said Friday that after searching through 4,600 tons of debris, police found no evidence related to the disappearance of baby Gabriel Johnson. Johnson's mother is jailed in Arizona after disappearing with the 8-month-old in mid-December.

The baby was last seen shortly after Christmas in San Antonio. Johnson, a 23-year-old from Tempe, Ariz., has refused to disclose the whereabouts of the baby.

Texas authorities spent a month sifting through trash from a hotel where Johnson had stayed.

http://www.woai.com/news/state/story/No-sign-of-missing-Baby-Gabriel-in-San-Antonio/hvRQ31xlPUe5904fUOqaaw.cspx

If it turns out that he been adopted, he's probably better off than being with either of those squirrelly parents.

I think I have to agree with this comment...if he is in a loving environment.

Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: March 14, 2010, 11:47:30 AM »

How is he better off? He has been a victim of a crime. "Human Trafficking" is a Federal crime. We don't sell humans.
I don't care how rich, sophisticated, religious or sweet these people are or how loving they are to him. It is total arragent to believe the end justifies the means. How can 'judley1269' be so judgemental on the father she has never met.
Gabriel has lost his identity. His real family. And if he has been taken to another country he may have lost his citizenship.
This 'judley1269' does not get it. He was not adopted he was sold! How can you trust a person who felt they had to get a baby through an "underground" source. We need to remember what may have really happened to Gabriel.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #428 on: March 14, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »

O.T.

Did anyone see "Della's Web" on Dateline, Friday night?

'Della Dante Britteon" reminds me of T.S., married five times, dropped out of high school, many different last names.

http://celebgalz.com/della-dante-sutorius-della-faye-hall-hoeffer-beyer-bassett-britteon-sutorius/

There is also a book titled "Della's Web" written in 1998.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #429 on: March 14, 2010, 02:18:17 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad: I'm Moving To Texas
Logan McQueary To Leave Valley At End Of March

POSTED: 6:49 am MST March 14, 2010
UPDATED: 7:20 am MST March 14, 2010

PHOENIX -- The father of missing Baby Gabriel says he is going to move to Texas right after a custody hearing at the end of March.
Watch: Logan McQueary Is Moving To Texas
Logan McQueary made the announcement Saturday night during a fundraiser in Avondale.

It was the first time McQueary spoke publicly since police in San Antonio called off a landfill search after finding no evidence in the disappearance of the boy.

McQueary said he's already found a job and an apartment in Texas, and is anxious to get back to San Antonio to continue to search for his son.

McQueary has spent the last several months hunting for Gabriel, and throughout his search, he has maintained that his son is still alive.

McQueary said he believes Gabriel might have been the victim of an illicit adoption.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, in San Antonio on Dec. 26. The Arizona woman is jailed on kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference charges.

McQueary said on Saturday he hasn't given up his attempt to visit Johnson in jail.

"I've tried several times to, they keep shooting it down," he said. "She won't talk to anybody but her brother."

Last week, Johnson refused to go to court Tuesday, delaying the case.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Ryan would have ruled on two motions had Johnson not refused to leave her Maricopa County jail cell.

Ryan rescheduled the hearing for this Wednesday, when he's expected to rule on a couple procedural matters.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22835949/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: March 14, 2010, 03:04:39 PM »

Hi ALL!  I agree Bellmom. If someone is desperate enough to perform an illegal act they are not the type of people who should be raising a child. Committing a federal crime to get what you want in life is wrong. it does not matter how nice or well off the people are. This is about what is right and wrong. Who knows what else people of this moral aptitude will stoop to? Would you want dishonest people raising your child?

How is he better off? He has been a victim of a crime. "Human Trafficking" is a Federal crime. We don't sell humans.
I don't care how rich, sophisticated, religious or sweet these people are or how loving they are to him. It is total arragent to believe the end justifies the means. How can 'judley1269' be so judgemental on the father she has never met.
Gabriel has lost his identity. His real family. And if he has been taken to another country he may have lost his citizenship.
This 'judley1269' does not get it. He was not adopted he was sold! How can you trust a person who felt they had to get a baby through an "underground" source. We need to remember what may have really happened to Gabriel.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 14, 2010, 10:59:47 PM »

Hi ALL!  I agree Bellmom. If someone is desperate enough to perform an illegal act they are not the type of people who should be raising a child. Committing a federal crime to get what you want in life is wrong. it does not matter how nice or well off the people are. This is about what is right and wrong. Who knows what else people of this moral aptitude will stoop to? Would you want dishonest people raising your child?

I guess my hope is he is alive and is with someone that is caring for him..I stand corrected he should be with his family..frustration of these cases have got the best of me this week.I do continue praying that he is safe.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: March 14, 2010, 11:25:58 PM »

sorry if I sounded harsh my monkey. This is frustrating to say the least. A big hug for you for caring.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: March 15, 2010, 12:23:53 AM »

sorry if I sounded harsh my monkey. This is frustrating to say the least. A big hug for you for caring.

No you were not harsh, what you said was the truth after reading your post and bellmons I felt ashamed ...I don't mind admitting to being wrong..and thank you for taking the time to post what you did. an angelic monkey

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: March 15, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »

Does anyone know a way to get the visitor log for Elizabeth?  If she says the only visitor she will see is her twin brother, then how often has she met with him while locked up?

I have not heard of anyone visiting her, including her attorney.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: March 16, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Dad: I'm Moving To Texas
Logan McQueary To Leave Valley At End Of March

POSTED: 6:49 am MST March 14, 2010
UPDATED: 7:20 am MST March 14, 2010

PHOENIX -- The father of missing Baby Gabriel says he is going to move to Texas right after a custody hearing at the end of March.
Watch: Logan McQueary Is Moving To Texas
Logan McQueary made the announcement Saturday night during a fundraiser in Avondale.

It was the first time McQueary spoke publicly since police in San Antonio called off a landfill search after finding no evidence in the disappearance of the boy.

McQueary said he's already found a job and an apartment in Texas, and is anxious to get back to San Antonio to continue to search for his son.

McQueary has spent the last several months hunting for Gabriel, and throughout his search, he has maintained that his son is still alive.

McQueary said he believes Gabriel might have been the victim of an illicit adoption.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, in San Antonio on Dec. 26. The Arizona woman is jailed on kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference charges.

McQueary said on Saturday he hasn't given up his attempt to visit Johnson in jail.

"I've tried several times to, they keep shooting it down," he said. "She won't talk to anybody but her brother."

Last week, Johnson refused to go to court Tuesday, delaying the case.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Ryan would have ruled on two motions had Johnson not refused to leave her Maricopa County jail cell.

Ryan rescheduled the hearing for this Wednesday, when he's expected to rule on a couple procedural matters.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22835949/detail.html
I sure would like to know in what capacity he will be looking for Gabriel if he is going back to work and JJ Armes is out of the picture? This is not making me feel very confident that anyone is actively searching for Gabriel - I wish we knew more. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: March 16, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »

Does anyone know a way to get the visitor log for Elizabeth?  If she says the only visitor she will see is her twin brother, then how often has she met with him while locked up?

I have not heard of anyone visiting her, including her attorney.
I am not sure how we would get our hands on that log but you ask a good question.  I have never heard of him going to visit after him and his grandfather were turned away at the jail because they weren't allowing visits that day and that was in the beginning of this case.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 17, 2010, 10:14:54 AM »

Mother of missing Arizona baby expected in court
The Associated Press
PHOENIX -- The mother of an Arizona baby who's been missing for nearly three months is expected to be in court Wednesday.

Elizabeth Johnson had refused to leave her cell for a court hearing last week, but Judge Timothy Ryan ordered deputies to "use any means necessary" to get her to Wednesday's hearing.

The 23-year-old Johnson is being held in Maricopa County jail in connection with her son Gabriel's disappearance.

Gabriel was 8 months old when he was last seen in late December in San Antonio, and police don't know whether he's alive.

Police say Johnson drove the boy to San Antonio from Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without him. She was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and is charged in Arizona with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/17/1533283/mother-of-missing-arizona-baby.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 17, 2010, 10:17:53 AM »

Mother of missing Arizona baby expected in court (video)

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Mother-of-missing-Arizona-baby-expected-in-court-88166277.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #439 on: March 17, 2010, 10:57:20 AM »

Thanks Northern
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.