April 19, 2024, 12:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296623 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #500 on: March 17, 2010, 02:26:07 PM »

CBS 5 - KPHO
We won't be livestreaming court proceedings due to the amount of resources it uses and technical issues. We will, however, be airing reports at noon, 5 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.

We have two reporters working the story right now.

http://www.facebook.com/kpho5?v=wall

That bites and nothing on abc15 either I have been checking there too.

I don't understand the lack of coverage by these local stations. Baby Gabe needs to have information put out non stop if there is a chance he is alive.
I agree N2 this makes me very sad, I don't think Gabriel has been given a fair shake since the beginning. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 17, 2010, 02:28:15 PM »

http://twitter.com/courtpio

Judge Tim Ryan denied Elizabeth Johnsons request for new counsel.
11 minutes ago via TinyTwitter

Wondering if there will still be a televised hearing.....

thanks N@....this lack of coverage is disgusting

I've been sitting around for 2 hours and am wondering why.......is she or isn't she having a hearing where she will have to be present? Nothing from either network about it for almost an hour.......
I thin k it is time to go on an email campaign and contact these stations.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: March 17, 2010, 02:39:37 PM »

No New Lawyer For Baby Gabriel's Mom
Elizabeth Johnson Charged With Kidnapping, Custodial Interference

POSTED: 8:31 am MST March 17, 2010
UPDATED: 11:25 am MST March 17, 2010

PHOENIX -- During a hearing Wednesday morning, a judge denied a request from the mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson for a new lawyer, according to a courthouse representative.

This court appearance comes about two weeks after Elizabeth Johnson, 23, refused to leave her jail cell for a pre-trial conference on whether she could dismiss her court-appointed attorney.

Judge Timothy Ryan said Johnson must be in court to ask for a new lawyer.

Johnson is charged with kidnapping and custodial interference in connection with the disappearance of her son Gabriel, who was last seen with her in San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26.

Johnson was arrested several days later in Florida and extradited to Maricopa County.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22865049/detail.html

Does this mean she did show up?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 17, 2010, 02:41:02 PM »

PHOENIX -- During a hearing Wednesday morning, a judge denied a request from the mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson for a new lawyer, according to a courthouse representative.

This court appearance comes about two weeks after Elizabeth Johnson, 23, refused to leave her jail cell for a pre-trial conference on whether she could dismiss her court-appointed attorney

Johnson is charged with kidnapping and custodial interference in connection with the disappearance of her son Gabriel, who was last seen with her in San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26.

Johnson was arrested several days later in Florida and extradited to Maricopa County.

Nevermind, I see my answer...sorry

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: March 17, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »

This court appearance comes about two weeks after Elizabeth Johnson, 23, refused to leave her jail cell for a pre-trial conference on whether she could dismiss her court-appointed attorney

So does this mean she DIDN'T go to court?  How can this be allowed to happen?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 17, 2010, 02:52:40 PM »

now I am confused if she was in court or if she was not in court today   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: March 17, 2010, 02:54:08 PM »

CBS 5 - KPHO

We could not livestream court proceedings because we were not offered a live feed from the courthouse. Court proceedings generally use a pool system, which means that everyone shares the same camera, and the video is fed out later. This is not something the web editors control.

I apologize for not updating the story's headline sooner.

http://www.facebook.com/kpho5?v=wall
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: March 17, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »

Shw WAS in court and not looking too happy to be there, only looked up to address the judge

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 17, 2010, 03:08:27 PM »

HLN just showed a very short clip of EJ in court today(maybe 5 seconds long). Why they didn't bother to update the story earlier is beyond me. Fox was just as unconcerned. Disappointing news coverage to say the least. They would rather waste our time showing repeats of woman in a Mercedes car chase from yesterday!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #509 on: March 17, 2010, 03:09:28 PM »

Thank-you Northern for the pics from the hearing 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: March 17, 2010, 03:15:15 PM »

HLN just showed a very short clip of EJ in court today(maybe 5 seconds long). Why they didn't bother to update the story earlier is beyond me. Fox was just as unconcerned. Disappointing news coverage to say the least. They would rather waste our time showing repeats of woman in a Mercedes car chase from yesterday!
Northern Rose - Thank you for the screen shots.
N2 - you are right they are more interested in car chases than they are about little Gabriel, the media down there seems so apathetic, like they really don't care either way.  Don't they realize this story needs to be kept in the public eye in case someone sees or hears anything about Gabriel's whereabouts?  This is sad.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 17, 2010, 03:33:49 PM »

Mother of missing Arizona baby has to keep lawyer

PHOENIX — A Phoenix judge has refused to fire the lawyer of the mother of an Arizona baby missing for nearly three months.

Elizabeth Johnson had asked the judge to fire attorney Vanessa Smith, saying in a motion handwritten on notebook paper that Smith "does not file motions I request and pressures me to do what she wants."

Judge Timothy Ryan denied Johnson's request at a hearing Wednesday.

The 23-year-old Johnson's lip quivered when Ryan mentioned her son Gabriel, who was 8 months old when he was last seen in late December in San Antonio.

Johnson won't say where he is. She told the boy's father she killed him and put his body in a trash bin, while she told police she gave him to a San Antonio couple.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6917390.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 17, 2010, 03:37:58 PM »

Mother of missing Arizona baby has to keep lawyer (video)

UPDATE:  PHOENIX  -- A Phoenix judge has refused to fire the lawyer of the mother of an Arizona baby missing for nearly three months.

Elizabeth Johnson had asked the judge to fire attorney Vanessa Smith, saying in a motion handwritten on notebook paper that Smith "does not file motions I request and pressures me to do what she wants."

The 23-year-old Johnson's lip quivered when Ryan mentioned her son Gabriel, who was 8 months old when he was last seen in late December in San Antonio.

Johnson won't say where he is. She told the boy's father she killed him and put his body in a trash bin, while she told police she gave him to a San Antonio couple.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Mother-of-missing-Arizona-baby-expected-in-court-88166277.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: March 17, 2010, 03:41:07 PM »

Mother of Missing Arizona Baby Has to Keep Lawyer (video)

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/apx_missing_baby_mother_court_031710
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 17, 2010, 04:02:02 PM »

Thank you for the updates, I got busy.  Me, EJ, a baseball bat....I'll get some answers.....just sayin

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 17, 2010, 04:25:45 PM »

thanks so much for the updates...I was very confused. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: March 17, 2010, 04:28:50 PM »

Mother of missing Arizona baby has to keep lawyer (video)

UPDATE:  PHOENIX  -- A Phoenix judge has refused to fire the lawyer of the mother of an Arizona baby missing for nearly three months.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Mother-of-missing-Arizona-baby-expected-in-court-88166277.html

thanks NR...........my fear is babies change so much, so quickly.......if this keeps on as it is....Gabriel will never be found....people could be walking around with him right out in the open  and and one would ever recognize him

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 17, 2010, 04:30:03 PM »

Thank you for the updates, I got busy.  Me, EJ, a baseball bat....I'll get some answers.....just sayin

tie her ass down and stick her with a vial of truth serum

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #518 on: March 17, 2010, 04:43:19 PM »

Thank You Northern Rose for the up dates and screen shots of today's hearing.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 17, 2010, 05:15:25 PM »

Thanks for the updates.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.