March 28, 2024, 05:24:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 295885 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #560 on: March 30, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »

I found this while snooping around - this is very interesting.  According to this Elizabeth Johnson's parents were not married and Bob Johnson is EJ's mother's father. 

Found it here http://boards.insessiontrials.com/archive/index.php/t-363112.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: March 30, 2010, 12:23:24 PM »

Well I should say it is the "opinion of" that poster that EJ's parents were not married.  Did we ever find a marriage record for EJ's parents?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: March 30, 2010, 01:21:05 PM »

From FB:

Tammi Peters Smith
I'm finally working my pro bono cases!I am solely working with pt's that have been given no hope by their Doctor(Cancer,Lyme's,etc.)We know the Devil has tried to stop me from doing God's work these past few months.I will not fall into his trap any longer!I will do what God has called me to do!{Philippians 2:13 Yes, God is working in you to help you want to do what pleases him. Then he gives you the power to do it.}

There was also an earlier post that I missed before it was deleted.  She mentioned she was doing her pro bono flushing from her house.
Excuse me but isn't that illegal?  Hi Northern Rose I hope you are feeling better, I have missed you.  an angelic monkey

I have no idea if you can do the flush out of your house in AZ.  Wonder if you even need a license to run a business out of your home?

I am slowly getting better.  Still have a nasty cough and filled up with crud.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: March 30, 2010, 06:53:11 PM »

I would think considering the nature of the business a health cert would be needed. Is her house set up for that sort of disposal? I hope she had it set up straight to the sewer line, my gosh that is a gross thought.

I watched the video, little baby Gabriel looks so much like his mother. If anyone wants to know what he will look like when he ages, just look at her. They have the same face.

What a bitter sweet decision for Logan. I hope and pray one day he will be able to take advantage of this judges decision.

I don't think she killed the baby. I think the tears are from her not believing this is all happening. I bet she had no clue she would be facing so much trouble. Remember what she said in that telephone call? The first time she tried to do this everyone was telling her how wonderful she was. I bet the person saying it the most was Tammi Smith, 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #564 on: March 30, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »

I found this while snooping around - this is very interesting.  According to this Elizabeth Johnson's parents were not married and Bob Johnson is EJ's mother's father. 

Found it here http://boards.insessiontrials.com/archive/index.php/t-363112.html

Hi Mission and Monkey's,

Malden, Mass. may is a possible residence for her brother, I believe it is Middlesex County.  I gleaned Malden out of his record
or who I believe is her brother's record. Thank-you for the information that you gleaned, makes sense in a way, no one had
a commitment to the children, meaning Elizabeth and her brother.  I guess they were like spare suitcases, what do we do with them?  I can't believe that family couldn't have sacrificed their time and money and kept the kids instead of them bounced around. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: March 31, 2010, 10:56:54 AM »

New Details in Baby Gabriel Case
Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1671.shtml
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2010, 11:21:52 AM »

Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section.

And the 3rd party would be?  I say Jack and Tammi Smith funny how the Smith's knew the name of this park isn't it?  This is very interesting. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 31, 2010, 11:52:39 AM »

It appears she will do what she is told by a woman no matter what the conflict going on in her head is.  First, Tammy, then, her lawyer.  I think the tears were a fight in her head to do what she is told vs to do what her instincts tells her to do. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 31, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »

And the 3rd party would be?  I say Jack and Tammi Smith funny how the Smith's knew the name of this park isn't it?  This is very interesting. 

This is a different Park then what Tammi and Yani talked about on NG.  It is the same day that EJ was seen in the parking lot across from the bus depot at 11:00am the day she took the bus if true.  I say if true as I find it really hard to believe that after all the previous PI's, the police, FBI, Logan, etc , that this new PI finds a handwritten journal now?  Where was it found and how does anyone know that it is actually EJ's?  If it was with her when she was arrested would it not have gone into evidence and the PI would not have access to it?  If it was truly found why did the San Antonio police not say something to publically anyone who may have been at that park that day to come forward?  I find this really odd all around. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: March 31, 2010, 02:56:00 PM »

This is a different Park then what Tammi and Yani talked about on NG.  It is the same day that EJ was seen in the parking lot across from the bus depot at 11:00am the day she took the bus if true.  I say if true as I find it really hard to believe that after all the previous PI's, the police, FBI, Logan, etc , that this new PI finds a handwritten journal now?  Where was it found and how does anyone know that it is actually EJ's?  If it was with her when she was arrested would it not have gone into evidence and the PI would not have access to it?  If it was truly found why did the San Antonio police not say something to publically anyone who may have been at that park that day to come forward?  I find this really odd all around. 

I agree...very odd that it is just now coming out...I don't see him having access to anything new...especially this soon.  I wonder if it had anything to do with the fight over the items that the last PI had?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: March 31, 2010, 03:17:55 PM »

Shoot my bad - I didn't realize it wasn't the same park.  Thank you Northern Rose and yes this is very very odd, WTH?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: March 31, 2010, 07:10:18 PM »

New Details in Baby Gabriel Case (video)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2010, 07:14:47 PM »

Private Investigator Breaks Silence in Missing Baby Case (with video)

New information is coming out in the search for a baby missing since December: the family's private investigator breaks his silence.

Ken Gamble is the private investigator hired by Gabriel Johnson's father, Logan McQueary.  Gamble believes Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, did not hurt her baby, but rather brought him to a San Antonio, Texas park as she was told to do.

"We have been able to confirm through the investigation so far that this is the park where Elizabeth handed the baby to a couple." said Gamble.  "That information is supported by her own handwritten notes in her journal.  She wrote down directions to the park...she arrived..the couple was already sitting in the park so we now know they were sitting at one of those tables..they immediately got up and they greeted her.  They said something to her which we are not revealing at this point to identify themselves."

Gamble is asking anyone in San Antonio who saw the meeting to come forward.  He says he's confident the mystery couple will be found.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/missing_baby_johnson_case_033110
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 31, 2010, 07:18:28 PM »

Raymond Rimkus Park

6440 Evers Road
 Raymond Rimkus Park, named after Leon Valley's First Mayor, is a beautiful 22 acre park located at the corner of Poss and Evers Roads. Open daily to the public from sunrise until dusk. There is NO Exception for the EASTER WEEKEND.
Park rules are enforced by the Leon Valley Police Department.

** NO CAMPING ALLOWED **

http://www.leonvalleytexas.gov/parks.htm
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: March 31, 2010, 08:33:32 PM »

I wonder how dangerous the world of underground adoption is?  I wish that they would find that after all of this...EJ is actually working with police to help bring this ring down.  And all of this refusing to come to court...and secretive behavior is actually a put on...and is helping to stall the process while the police are investigating.  And in the end...she will face jail time for her part in it...and lose her rights to Gabriel...but, they find him safe and many others...hey, one can pray.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: March 31, 2010, 10:23:53 PM »

I wonder how dangerous the world of underground adoption is?  I wish that they would find that after all of this...EJ is actually working with police to help bring this ring down.  And all of this refusing to come to court...and secretive behavior is actually a put on...and is helping to stall the process while the police are investigating.  And in the end...she will face jail time for her part in it...and lose her rights to Gabriel...but, they find him safe and many others...hey, one can pray.
Yes labubske one can pray, and hope.  This would be great. I wonder about these notes/journal where was it found it just doesn't fit. 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 31, 2010, 11:45:29 PM »

Yes labubske one can pray, and hope.  This would be great. I wonder about these notes/journal where was it found it just doesn't fit. 

It doesn't fit...I mean...did she carry a journal around with her?  On the run...but made sure she had that journal...doubt it.  Was it in the hotel room?  Would she seriously leave it there...after checking into two different hotel rooms...with different names...attempting to be careful...yet writes in a journal a detailed layout of what happened...and leaves it?  Really?  Where else could it have been?  If she did leave it behind...(saying there really is a journal)...then, I would be very cautious to believe it entirely...it may have intentionally been left behind. 

Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: April 01, 2010, 06:36:06 AM »

Maybe she mailed it to someone. Maybe her brother. Then recently it was given to Logan. I would think that all of this would have come out earlier if Logan had the journal. Even though EJ's family is not speaking out. I think they want the baby found too.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 01, 2010, 10:19:28 AM »

Maybe she mailed it to someone. Maybe her brother. Then recently it was given to Logan. I would think that all of this would have come out earlier if Logan had the journal. Even though EJ's family is not speaking out. I think they want the baby found too.

That is a good point...she could have mailed it.  I agree that it seems we would have heard of this journal entry a lot sooner.  Yes, from what I have heard about EJ's grandfather...I believe that he is concerned about Gabriel and wants him to be found...he may know more than what we know. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: April 01, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »

Eggsssactly!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.