April 23, 2024, 10:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296770 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: April 01, 2010, 11:33:45 AM »

New Details in Baby Gabriel Case
Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1671.shtml
And the 3rd party would be?  I say Jack and Tammi Smith funny how the Smith's knew the name of this park isn't it?  This is very interesting. 

This is a different Park then what Tammi and Yani talked about on NG.  It is the same day that EJ was seen in the parking lot across from the bus depot at 11:00am the day she took the bus if true.  I say if true as I find it really hard to believe that after all the previous PI's, the police, FBI, Logan, etc , that this new PI finds a handwritten journal now?  Where was it found and how does anyone know that it is actually EJ's?  If it was with her when she was arrested would it not have gone into evidence and the PI would not have access to it?  If it was truly found why did the San Antonio police not say something to publically anyone who may have been at that park that day to come forward?  I find this really odd all around. 

Good points made, NR!   Made me stop and think more fully on 'the journal', so thank you.  Not so sure that someone her age would even keep a journal, let alone someone on the run and trying to hide what she was doing.  Would they? 

I need another cup of coffee to think this deep.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 01, 2010, 11:54:49 AM »

New Details in Baby Gabriel Case
Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1671.shtml
And the 3rd party would be?  I say Jack and Tammi Smith funny how the Smith's knew the name of this park isn't it?  This is very interesting. 

This is a different Park then what Tammi and Yani talked about on NG.  It is the same day that EJ was seen in the parking lot across from the bus depot at 11:00am the day she took the bus if true.  I say if true as I find it really hard to believe that after all the previous PI's, the police, FBI, Logan, etc , that this new PI finds a handwritten journal now?  Where was it found and how does anyone know that it is actually EJ's?  If it was with her when she was arrested would it not have gone into evidence and the PI would not have access to it?  If it was truly found why did the San Antonio police not say something to publically anyone who may have been at that park that day to come forward?  I find this really odd all around. 

Good points made, NR!   Made me stop and think more fully on 'the journal', so thank you.  Not so sure that someone her age would even keep a journal, let alone someone on the run and trying to hide what she was doing.  Would they? 

I need another cup of coffee to think this deep.    

Watching the video of the PI in the park posted above raises my hinky meter more.  Not only was there a journal but she wrote directions on how to get to the park in it.  That is a road map of her travels after she was so careful while on the run to use a fake name for her bus ticket and disposable cell phones.  Why would San Antonio police not have been all over that park in the beginning?  The diaper bag is still missing so you would think they would have checked that park for it or the area of the land fill that the garbage from that park goes to?  PI states that the couple gave her a code word to identify themselves.  Was the code word written int he journal along with the directions to get to the park?  For someone who made it all the way to Florida that seems like a contradiction.  If the journal was found in the hotel room, her car, with her at the hostile, it would be evidence especially considering there was a homicide investigation going on.  No way would they let a PI read through the journal just because he wants to.  I can not see her mailing the journal to anyone as her goal was to make sure Logan could not find Gabriel.  With the directions to the park and code word in it you would think that would be handing Gabriel to Logan on a silver platter. Also, it is claimed that she met the couple at the park at 10:00am on the 27th.  She was on surveillance in the parking lot across from the bus station at 11:00 am on the 27th, stayed in her car for 5 minutes then walked over the bus depot.  If she had the directions to the park and code word in this journal she would have had it with her at the park.  Then she meets couple, gets the code word, exchanges Gabriel for ??? and leaves.  Where is there time to wrap and mail the journal before she got to the bus depot?  It just does not make sense. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 01, 2010, 12:53:13 PM »

Mom's diary shows she was drunk, depressed, when Baby Gabriel was given to couple in Leon Valley Park

PI says indications are Gabriel is still alive

The drama over the disappearance of the little Arizona boy Gabriel Johnson has now moved to Leon Valley, as a private investigator who has taken over the case tells 1200 WOAI's Michael Board that he has detailed evidence indicating that Gabriel's mom was drinking heavily and had fallen into a depression when she gave him to a man and women in Rimkus Park in the northwest side suburb on the morning of December 27th.   

"There were some entries in the journal which would suggest she had been drinking,"  Ken Gamble says.  "There were some cryptic notes cowards the end of the journal which she had written, making reference to the death of her parents.  She was very distraught."

For the first time, Gamble explains why Elizabeth Johnson came to San Antonio around Christmas time last year.  He says she chose San Antonio as her new home.

"In the first few days, there was a lot of evidence that she was actually trying to set herself up down here.  She was contacting women's refuges and shelters and crisis centers.  And then something changed around about December 23, December 24.  She was backed into a corner and she thought there was there was nothing else she could do but put the baby into hiding and someone gave her that opportunity."

In that journal, Gamble says Johnson wrote specific directions to the park where she met a couple in their 30's.

"The male was six feet tall, he had short, dark brown hair, and he was of a medium build, wearing a white polo shirt, the female had long blond hair," Gamble told 1200 WOAI news.

The hand off happened about ten in the morning on December 27th.  She then fled to Miami, where she was arrested. 

Johnson remains in custody in Phoenix, facing numerous charges including kidnapping and interference with a custodial case.  She has repeatedly refused to tell investigators what she did with her child. 

The new information means that Gabriel is most likely still alive.

San Antonio Police recently completed an exhaustive search of a southeast side landfill where garbage hauled away from the Homegate Suites Hotel on the northwest side, where Johnson was last seen with the baby on December 26th, was deposited. 

Detectives found no indications that the baby's body was dumped there, and police have now dropped a murder investigation, referring to Gabriel as a 'missing person.' 

Gamble says he is coming forward with this information now in hopes to find some clues to the identity of the couple, and possibly track down the missing baby. 

"Someone may have seen something on that day, it was just a couple of days after Christmas, it was a busy time, and you would think that somebody would have seen something," he says.

Elizabeth Johnson left Tempe Arizona with Gabriel on December 21st, the day a judge was scheduled to strip her of custody of the baby and return him to Logan McQueary, his birth father.

She arrived in San Antonio and checked into the hotel with Gabriel, but two days after Christmas her car was found abandoned at a southwest side motel.  Johnson boarded a bus, without the baby, and arrived in Miami the next day, where she was arrested. 

Numerous theories have been floated as to what became of the baby, including that he was given up as part of a legal adoption, and that Elizabeth sold him for cash. An Arizona woman has been arrested on charges of interfering with a custodial dispute after she admitted to helping Elizabeth Johnson 'forge custody papers,' but she denies knowing anything about Gabriel's whereabouts.

http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119078&article=6940800
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: April 01, 2010, 12:57:14 PM »

"Elizabeth Johnson left Tempe Arizona with Gabriel on December 21st, the day a judge was scheduled to strip her of custody of the baby and return him to Logan McQueary, his birth father. "    I do not believe that this is correct.  She was seen at the two Hotels from Dec 21-27 and we have her meeting Tammi to hand Gabriel back to her on Dec 18th. 

From timeline:
Dec 18: Eliz picks up Gabriel from the Smiths for a weekend visit with Logan. Tammi says EJ tells them to meet at a park for the handoff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 01, 2010, 01:03:06 PM »

Private investigator says Baby Gabriel's mom kept journal (with video)

SAN ANTONIO -- A private investigator has been added to the team searching for a missing baby.

Baby Gabriel Johnson disappeared the day after Christmas and was last seen in San Antonio.

Private investigator Ken Gamble told News 4 WOAI Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, kept a journal with directions leading to Raymond Rimkus Park off of Huebner Road and Evers Road. Reports surfaced after Baby Gabriel went missing that Johnson visited Raymond Russell Park. Gamble believes that information is incorrect.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Private-investigator-says-Baby-Gabriels-mom-kept/GhFtvtg4H0aFuLRaqbvvXw.cspx
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 01, 2010, 06:00:12 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/23027676/detail.html

Baby Gabriel's Face Adorns Texas Billboards
Baby Gabriel Johnson Missing Since Dec. 26
Nicole Mooradian
News Editor, KPHO.com

POSTED: 12:54 pm MST April 1,2010
UPDATED: 1:09 pm MST April 1,2010

PHOENIX -- Missing posters for Tempe baby Gabriel Johnson hit the big screen Tuesday when several digital billboards in San Antonio began carrying a message with the missing boy's likeness.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio on Dec. 26. Johnson now sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference relating to her son's disappearance. Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, has been spearheading the search for his missing son.

The three billboards, which are owned by Lamar Outdoor Advertising, feature a photo of Gabriel, the reward amount and the phone number for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

The billboards are the result of an effort by Arizona resident Cathy Dean, who was first alerted to the possibility of billboards in a discussion on the Facebook group "Bring Home Gabriel Johnson."

"(I thought,) 'Gosh, that's a great idea,'" Dean said, and with the blessing of the McQueary family, she began to research billboards.

Dean called Lamar, who agreed to run the notice free of charge on its digital billboards.

"(Digital billboards) allow us to be able to do this kind of (public service) work at a good price," said Chris Stokes from Lamar.

Less than 24 hours after Dean's first phone call, Lamar was running the message.

"We'll continue to run it, hopefully until baby Gabriel is identified," Stokes said.

Clear Channel Communications has also expressed interest in putting Gabriel's photo up on its digital billboards.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 01, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »

What I first thought of she kept the journal to prove she gave the baby away incase anyone questioned her about it.
I suppose she could have mailed the journal along her journey to florida? Strange that this popped up now. Maybe LE decided to release it to the investigators in hopes to find a new lead? I don't know, strange.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #587 on: April 01, 2010, 11:38:49 PM »

Missing Baby Gabriel Still Alive, PI Says
Baby Gabriel Victim Of Illegal Adoption, Ken Gamble Says

POSTED: 1:49 pm MST April 1,2010
UPDATED: 2:50 pm MST April 1,2010

PHOENIX -- Missing baby Gabriel Johnson is alive and probably the victim of an illegal adoption, according to a private investigator hired by the boy's father.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26. Johnson now sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference, while Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, continues to search for the boy.

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who has been aiding McQueary's search for several weeks, said handwritten notes from Johnson's journal indicate that she met a couple at Raymond Rimkus Park in San Antonio.

"I do believe he is alive because I do believe the meeting here occurred," Gamble said. "I believe a third party is involved. This is what the evidence is suggesting."

Gamble said he thinks the third party set up the meeting where Johnson gave Gabriel to the couple.

The man and the woman who took Gabriel were in their 30s or 40s, and the man was tall with short, dark hair, Gamble said. The woman was about 5 feet, 6 inches tall and had long, blond hair.

Gamble said the mystery couple probably knew the adoption was illegal.

"It's very unlikely that the couple don't know what's going on," he said. "They just have very strong beliefs about the child."

It's unlikely that Gabriel is still in San Antonio, Gamble said. The couple probably drove to Texas to pick up the baby.

Johnson has cooperated with authorities, Gamble said.

"She's made full admissions to police," he said. "At this stage, some of that information we can't discuss because it's still under investigation."

Gamble also said he's waiting for more information, including records and subpoenaed documents, but he's "very confident we can find out who was involved."

He believes finding the third party is the key to finding Gabriel, and he said that anyone with information as to the identity of this person or the couple should call the missing persons hotline at 800-THE-LOST.

"Someone out there knows," Gamble said. "Someone has enabled these people. Someone must realize that these people have taken in a baby recently."

http://www.kpho.com/news/23028193/detail.html

Raw Video of the 7 minute interview here.  http://www.kpho.com/video/23026367/index.html

Interesting to note he states that initially the wrong park was falsely reported in the media and the police did not correct it.

This case is taking a strange twist, he says she has cooperated with the authorities?  Huh?  Yet he says she gave false information about signing documents, so which is it? He then goes on to say she was betrayed which would then mean she would not have to serve the time she is facing in prison (something to that effect)  What?  This is getting very convoluted if you ask me. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: April 01, 2010, 11:47:51 PM »

Elizabeth Johnson Support Group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104354979602818#!/group.php?v=wall&gid=104354979602818

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 02, 2010, 02:12:53 AM »

Missing Baby Gabriel Still Alive, PI Says
Baby Gabriel Victim Of Illegal Adoption, Ken Gamble Says

POSTED: 1:49 pm MST April 1,2010
UPDATED: 2:50 pm MST April 1,2010

PHOENIX -- Missing baby Gabriel Johnson is alive and probably the victim of an illegal adoption, according to a private investigator hired by the boy's father.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26. Johnson now sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference, while Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, continues to search for the boy.

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who has been aiding McQueary's search for several weeks, said handwritten notes from Johnson's journal indicate that she met a couple at Raymond Rimkus Park in San Antonio.

"I do believe he is alive because I do believe the meeting here occurred," Gamble said. "I believe a third party is involved. This is what the evidence is suggesting."

Gamble said he thinks the third party set up the meeting where Johnson gave Gabriel to the couple.

The man and the woman who took Gabriel were in their 30s or 40s, and the man was tall with short, dark hair, Gamble said. The woman was about 5 feet, 6 inches tall and had long, blond hair.

Gamble said the mystery couple probably knew the adoption was illegal.

"It's very unlikely that the couple don't know what's going on," he said. "They just have very strong beliefs about the child."

It's unlikely that Gabriel is still in San Antonio, Gamble said. The couple probably drove to Texas to pick up the baby.

Johnson has cooperated with authorities, Gamble said.

"She's made full admissions to police," he said. "At this stage, some of that information we can't discuss because it's still under investigation."

Gamble also said he's waiting for more information, including records and subpoenaed documents, but he's "very confident we can find out who was involved."

He believes finding the third party is the key to finding Gabriel, and he said that anyone with information as to the identity of this person or the couple should call the missing persons hotline at 800-THE-LOST.

"Someone out there knows," Gamble said. "Someone has enabled these people. Someone must realize that these people have taken in a baby recently."

http://www.kpho.com/news/23028193/detail.html

Raw Video of the 7 minute interview here.  http://www.kpho.com/video/23026367/index.html

Interesting to note he states that initially the wrong park was falsely reported in the media and the police did not correct it.

This case is taking a strange twist, he says she has cooperated with the authorities?  Huh?  Yet he says she gave false information about signing documents, so which is it? He then goes on to say she was betrayed which would then mean she would not have to serve the time she is facing in prison (something to that effect)  What?  This is getting very convoluted if you ask me. 

The police did correct this several times after Yani and the Smith's went all over the media with Raymond Russell Park.

Here is one place I have found it but I know there are direct quotes from SA PD that say they are not aware of the park connection.

<snipped>
Johnson gave her baby away in a Texas park.

San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: April 02, 2010, 08:01:45 AM »

Thank you Northern Rose, it seems rather odd that this PI doesn't have all the facts straight which makes me very suspicious.  If his theory is true and she felt betrayed why would she protect the 3rd party - I would think she would sing like a bird.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 02, 2010, 08:59:41 AM »

I wonder if the police have sent a sketch artist to DJ's cell to help identify this couple.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 02, 2010, 09:09:58 AM »

That should be EJ's cell.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 02, 2010, 09:16:38 AM »

Before she went to jail, the paper was forged.  It appears like recently she feels as though she was tricked.  I wonder if TS has anything to do with this but there is not enough evidence to charge her.  They may have been hoping to question her while she was in jail, but she was bailed out.

I believe in miracles!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 02, 2010, 10:05:56 AM »

I wonder if the police have sent a sketch artist to DJ's cell to help identify this couple.
That is a very good question Bearly.  And if not......why?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: April 02, 2010, 10:08:06 AM »

New Leads Emerge In Baby Gabriel Case
Elizabeth Johnson Kept Journal While On Run
Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 11:02 pm MST April 1,2010
UPDATED: 6:53 am MST April 2,2010

TEMPE, Ariz. -- When Elizabeth Johnson refused to tell a judge what she did with her missing baby Gabriel Johnson at a custody hearing last week, the boy’s father was sitting just feet away, seeing his ex-girlfriend for the first time in months.

Every one of her denials was maddening to Logan McQueary, and Johnson refused to look him in the eye.

“I wanted Elizabeth to tell the truth when my lawyer questioned her and when the judge questioned her again. It looked like she really wanted to talk and I was just wishing that she would,” said McQueary.

But what he couldn’t get from her testimony, his private investigator has now found in the journal Johnson kept while on the run. She left written directions to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of Dec. 27.

McQueary said they have evidence a third party arranged for Elizabeth to meet someone at a park bench at 10 a.m. that morning, and hand the boy off to a couple she’d never met.

“I know he’s out there and he’s alive and he got handed off to a couple and we pretty much believe we know who they are,” said McQueary.

That’s why Thursday, McQueary’s private investigator met with the San Antonio Police Department and gave authorities every bit of evidence they have gathered.

“I think we opened up their eyes a little bit more. I think we did point them in the right direction today,” said McQueary.

The FBI has even come forward, telling McQueary they want to do more to help in the search. But unless the San Antonio Police Department changes the case from a homicide to missing persons, the FBI can’t even open a case file.

“We’re really close. Closer than we’ve ever been,” said McQueary.

If the San Antonio Police Department changes the classification of the case, McQueary wouldn't have to count on the whim of the woman behind bars. With more resources, McQueary truly believes they will soon find Gabriel on their own.

“It doesn’t matter to me how much time she gets or how little time she gets. She can go along with her life and I can go along with mine. As long as I have Gabriel. That’s all I want,” said McQueary.

http://www.kpho.com/news/23032430/detail.html

I wonder who?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 02, 2010, 11:22:15 AM »

Before she was extradited from Florida the FBI sat with her and a sketch artist and it was a waste of time. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 02, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »

SA PD changed the case from missing person to homicide so they could search the landfill.  Now they need to change the case back from homicide to missing person so the FBI can be involved?  The system is messed up. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 02, 2010, 12:56:41 PM »

SA PD changed the case from missing person to homicide so they could search the landfill.  Now they need to change the case back from homicide to missing person so the FBI can be involved?  The system is messed up. 
You got that right and then I found this.  What in the heck is going on?  Who is telling the truth, who isn't, and why all the contradicting information?

Landfill search turns over 4,260 tons of trash, but no Gabriel

by KENS 5 Staff

Posted on March 12, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Updated Sunday, Mar 14 at 5:04 PM

Police confirmed that the landfill search for Baby Gabriel has been completed.

No evidence was found.

In 16 days crews searched through 4,260 tons of trash looking for clues to the case.

SAPD Chief William McManus said it is a "bittersweet ending".

The baby's father, Logan McQueary, remains hopeful. His attorney said the results of the search were not unexpected. He said that sometimes a negative can actually be a positive, and it only strengthens their belief that the child is actually still alive.

The Baby Gabriel investigation remains an active missing-person case.

SAPD also urged anyone with information regarding this case to call 1-800-THE-LOST.

http://www.kens5.com/news/gabriel-87485737.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: April 02, 2010, 06:58:53 PM »

I think it wouldn't surprise me if LE didn't release certain information or simply denied knowing something. It has happened in other cases. Unless the PI is trying to scare whoever has Gabriel by making it sound they are on to them, then I would tend to believe them

Interesting that Tammi Smith knew the name of this park, isn't it? How did she know of it? I wonder if that lawyer has anything to do with this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.