April 25, 2024, 12:26:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296803 times)
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2010, 09:08:31 AM »

Oops! I think I left out a dot. Try this.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22597349/detail.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2010, 09:09:37 AM »

<snip>
McQueary pointed to new evidence that Johnson was arrested with a ruby and diamond ring worth approximately $20,000 in her pocket. He lived with her for two years, but he had never seen it before.

"Sometimes when they give the baby away for adoption, they hand over a piece of jewelry to the mother or someone who is handing over the baby as a payment instead of money," said McQueary.

Where did a woman who couldn't afford a car, and worked only low paying jobs, get a ring like that?

Those questions, and the surfacing evidence of an underground adoption, are more reasons why McQueary said he won't give up hope.
<snip>

Thanks Belmom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2010, 09:27:40 AM »

Oops! I think I left out a dot. Try this.

Good morning Belmom    I figured out the dot was missing in the link after I clicked on it and it didn't work, so I edited it in your post.  It's very kind of you to post to correct the link    I think this bit of "new evidence" Logan is talking about is interesting.  I wonder if he got that information from the police in San Antonio?  Maybe they were asking him if he had seen Elizabeth  with the ring before she took Gabriel or if he had even heard her talk about a ring like this before?   I feel very encouraged with that information, and wonder if that is one reason why the garbage dump search was held off for so long, since to me it would help reinforce the belief Gabriel had been sold and not killed.  My concern though is, what if Elizabeth had been given the ring as a deposit with promise of cash later before handing over Gabriel, and Elizabeth over dosed Gabriel on the meds in the mean time?  I surely hope that didn't happen.  The thing is, the ring may have a retail value of $20,000.00, but that doesn't mean it could be sold for that amount.  She would get maybe a third of that, and she would have to to go the trouble of selling it.  Reputable places would ask questions.    Disreputable places would give her a very low price for the ring if she tried to resell it, and would value it only for materials, after breaking it up so it wouldn't be a HOT item.  IMO  Just thinking here.  Banks track when large amounts of money, particularly cash is moved around, which is another thought.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »

The info on that ring is interesting. She also could have stolen it.
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2010, 09:51:46 AM »

Do you think the ring had a designer? Was it sold in a special shop? Who makes that kind of Jewelry?

Tammi due in court today.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/second-phase-of-Texas-landfill-search-to-begin-84684
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 09:58:42 AM »

okay second try on this link.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/second-phase-of-Texas-landfill-search-to-begin-84694437.html
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2010, 10:09:04 AM »

Trying again.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/second-phase-of-Texas-landfill-search-to-begin-84694437.html

If this does not work I am sorry. I got it off BHGJ FB page. It works there.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »

Belmom,
thanks for that info on the ring.  The 1st link worked fine for me.

I wonder if she had that ring appraised before she handed Gabe over.  I hope the LE is looking at jewlers in SA who might recognize her and the ring.

I hope this 20G ring is tracable and not an old/estate ring.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2010, 10:56:18 AM »

Yes,  thanks for bringing the link over.  This ring provides me with a little more hope that Gabriel is alive.  I wish like someone mentioned, a pawnshop employee would come forward and possibly identify some of the players within this mystery.  Perhaps she had it appraised in San Antonio.  Tonight I will search for the locations of jewelry appraisers and pawnshops around the hotel where Elizabeth stayed.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2010, 11:17:38 AM »

Expensive ring may prove Baby Gabriel is alive and adopted, father says (with video)

Logan McQueary does not put much stock in claims his son may be a murder victim.

Gabriel Johnson has been missing since late December when authorities said his mother, Elizabeth, brought him to San Antonio. The child has not been seen since.

San Antonio police launched a capital murder investigation in conjunction with the toddler's missing person case. In fact, they will begin sifting through the Tessman Road Landfill for evidence of his murder Thursday morning.

"I'm really not worried about it that much because I don't think Gabriel's there at all, " McQueary said.

The 25-year-old has searched from Arizona to San Antonio for his missing son.

The baby's mother reportedly wanted to put their child up for adoption. He allegedly disagreed.

Police said that evolved into the 23-year-old mother going on the run. She ended up in Miami without her son.

Johnson was arrested on child custody charges for skipping a hearing regarding Gabriel's custody. Investigators said she was not helpful in determining the child's whereabouts.

She alleged her son was given to a couple in a San Antonio park. But police have found no evidence that ever happened.

McQueary said she reportedly sent him an e-mail claiming she murdered their son, put him in a bag and threw him in a Dumpster before she left town.

That's why the authorities are searching an east-side landfill. The trash from the hotel where she stayed in San Antonio comes to the area they plan to sift for several days.

But Gabriel's father believes his son is the yield of an illegal adoption, not murder.

"It's looking like Elizabeth handed him off to somebody," he claimed. "I don't think Elizabeth did what she said. I think she just said that to hurt me."

The distraught father bases his belief on several clues he's dug up on his own. The most recent revelation is a $20,000 ruby and diamond ring. She reportedly had it in her pocket when she was arrested.

"Sometimes when they give the baby away for adoption they hand over jewelry to the mother,"  he said.

McQueary believes that unlike cash, the trail for pawned jewelry is more difficult to trace. He's still trying to figure out who gave her the ring.

The Arizona father said Elizabeth had low-paying jobs. In addition, McQueary said in the two years they lived together he never saw that ring.

The expensive piece of jewelry was allegedly handed over to Johnson's grandfather, Arizona authorities said. However, McQueary said the grandfather denies any knowledge of the ring.

"I'm gonna keep searching until they prove me wrong," he said. "Gabriel's still out there. He got handed off to somebody, and we're going to find him."

http://www.kens5.com/news/Baby-Gabriels-father-Expensive-ring-may-prove-son-is-alive-and-adopted-84694897.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2010, 11:20:39 AM »

That last video states that Logan is back in AZ?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2010, 11:22:53 AM »

Digging complete, now SAPD set to sift through trash in search of Baby Gabriel (with video)

The San Antonio Police Department is set to begin phase two of the landfill search for missing Baby Gabriel.

The dig is complete, and now the actually physical search is set to begin.

SAPD have set up a command post at the site. It's the white truck along with the yellow tent.

Starting Thursday at 7:30 a.m. the  San Antonio Police Department is ready to begin sifting through layers of trash in search for possible evidence. in the case.

The police chief has said this will be a very tedious process as the trash will be spread out into rows, and officers will literally walk down that row and go through each and every piece of garbage.

This process could take days -- even weeks.

The FBI will also have officers at the landfill Thursday, helping with the search.

This search is set to begin right on the schedule the department had laid out.

They said it would take six days to dig down to the target area. It has now been six days, and they are now ready to begin the search.

http://www.kvue.com/news/state/Digging-complete-now-SAPD-set-to-sift-through-trash-in-search-of-Baby-Gabriel-84696177.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »

Landfill search for Baby Gabriel reaches target level
(with video)

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio police say crews searching a local landfill for clues to the fate of a missing Arizona baby have reached the target level of their dig.

A Wednesday statement from San Antonio Police Chief William McManus says crews had only to reach a 30-foot depth of an expected 45-foot depth in the Tessman Road Landfill.

McManus says a meticulous second phase of the landfill search will begin Thursday. However, he says the hope remains that 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson will be found alive.

He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, shortly after Christmas at a San Antonio hotel. The Tempe, Ariz., woman was later arrested alone on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference. She told the boy's father she killed Gabriel and dumped him in the trash — a story she later recanted.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Landfill-search-for-Baby-Gabriel-reaches-target/YNs_2aqvtEeU7okHh2Dg1Q.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2010, 11:26:57 AM »

Tempe PD is saying that Gramps picked up the ring (did he not do an interview back when he was trying to see EJ and said EJ called him and told him to pick up her things especially a expensive ring? ).  When the reporter asked Gramps where the ring was he said he did not know.  Gramps has a short memory span or EJ told him more tht he is nto spilling IMO. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »

Sorry about spelling on that last post.  Cat was walking across keyboard and hit post before I could fix it.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2010, 11:36:28 AM »

Landfill Search For Baby Gabriel Enters Phase 2 (video)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22600077/index.html
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2010, 11:48:55 AM »

There was a previous article (sorry don't have the link right now)

When Elizabeth contacted her Grandpa from jail, she asked him to pick up two things. An expensive ring and $300 cash. I hope the police have taken the ring as evidence (maybe since it has been described, they have) that article did not say how much the ring was worth.

Seems like a "down payment" maybe an heirloom (?) from the couple, plus they must have given her some cash as her original $2K she was estimated as having when she left Arizona would have run out before she left Texas.

The "couple" would have given cash to the "adoption agent". I am sure that person(s) would have required cash.

Legally, a bank or any financial institution is required to report to the IRS if a person makes a withdrawl or deposit of $10,000 or more. Most people do not keep large sums of money hidden at home but there are exceptions.

Now either this "couple" were wealthy to have such a ring or that is something of value they owned and they were not wealthy.

Tracking that ring to to jeweler or original owner. Unless Elizabeth purchased it, then the original owner would not matter. Again, Elizabeth would be smart enough not to keep on her person a large sum of cash. If Elizabeth received more than $10K, she could have divided it up into several bank or other financial instituions.

I seriously doubt that any relative (i.e. parents) or friend would have just given her that ring. Based on her parents having drug and alcohol issues. There have been no friends of Elizabeth to speak of, except for the Smiths.

Did the Smiths give her that ring? Instead of cash, a ring she could pawn when she needed more money? I hope not. I hope it tracks back to the "couple" that have Gabriel.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2010, 11:53:36 AM »

Ok, I think I have a list of  wives for Jack Smith

1. Vicki Goodman Smith  haven't found the dates on this one yet.
2. Rita M. Smith 7/09/1981- 1/10/1986
3. Robin Killen Smith 5/15/1988-5/22/2000
4. Tammi Peters Smith 2/14/2004
So I guess Tammi spoke one ounce of truth about their anniversary but she was married when her relationship with Jack started, says a lot about her character.

So was Jack hehe. Even with all his wives he had a mistress too.
2 peas in a pod 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2010, 12:00:41 PM »

Here's the link to the article I mentioned in my last post. There's a video link in the article. Elizabeth called her Grandpa to pick up the cash and ring.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html    01/16- 01/17  2010

PHOENIX -- It's been more than a week since we've heard from Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Gabriel has been missing for nearly a month, and Johnson sits behind bars at a Valley jail. She made one phone call Saturday night, and CBS 5 was there when it happened

Watch: Missing Baby's Mom Calls Her Grandfather (There's a video link here)

Elizabeth Johnson called her grandfather, Bob Johnson. It was the first time they've spoke in nearly a week.

The two only spoke for a couple of minutes, talking about items she wanted him to pick up from jail. Johnson asked her grandfather to pick up the $300 she had when she was arrested in Florida, as well as an expensive ring she said she was wearing.

The call came just minutes after Bob told CBS 5 he wasn't sure his great-grandson was still alive.

Bob Johnson said, "The more days that go by, the more concerned I get for the health and welfare of baby Gabriel. It would seem that whoever she gave the child to, under the assumption she did indeed give the child to someone, those people would be scared out of their mind by now."

Johnson also said he's having trouble getting the car Elizabeth took off in back to Arizona. He said FBI agents gave him the all clear to come to Texas and pick it up, but Johnson said Tempe police told him they're going to hang onto it in case this turns into a homicide.

Elizabeth Johnson was officially charged with kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference Friday.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2010, 12:05:01 PM »

Fundraiser to benefit father of missing baby

Gabriel Johnson
The father of missing 9-month-old Gabriel Johnson is hoping to increase the reward for information that can lead to the safe return of his son.

Beginning at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Manny’s Mexican and American Restaurant, 12345 W. Indian School Road in Avondale, will host a fundraiser for the family of Logan McQueary, Gabriel’s father, who is continuing to search for clues that can possibly lead him to Gabriel.

The fundraiser will last through Sunday.

MORE...

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150824
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.