April 23, 2024, 09:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296754 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #620 on: April 13, 2010, 01:17:22 AM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/elizabeth-johnson-hunger-strike-4-12-2010

My Advanced Directive & Will (dated 4/9/2010)

I am writing my advanced directive and will because I am incarcerated in Estrella jail and they are starving me and serving rotten food with worms in it. I haven't eaten in over 7 days and barely can write this. The water… makes us sick. I feel they will let me starve to death rather than feeding me safe, edible food. I don't want an autopsy, I do not wish to donate any organs/body parts. That is against my religion. I wish my grandmother be contacted [phone number] only. I wish to be cremated right away, put in a box not an urn and brought to mass to be buried above my mother's grave. I know my grandmother Sylvia [last name] will arrange this for me. White lilies for me is all. I don't think I'll have time to have my lawyer notarize this because I am starving and so weak and dehydrated so I will put a tank order in for a notary. I love you Marzzy. I am sorry be happy for us.
Sincerely, Elizabeth Johnson

BBM, She killed that baby.. unless of course she has a mouse in her pocket...

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #621 on: April 13, 2010, 07:18:32 AM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/elizabeth-johnson-hunger-strike-4-12-2010

I am writing my advanced directive and will because I am incarcerated in Estrella jail and they are starving me and serving rotten food with worms in it. I haven't eaten in over 7 days and barely can write this. The water… makes us sick. I feel they will let me starve to death rather than feeding me safe, edible food. I don't want an autopsy, I do not wish to donate any organs/body parts. That is against my religion. I wish my grandmother be contacted [phone number] only. I wish to be cremated right away, put in a box not an urn and brought to mass to be buried above my mother's grave. I know my grandmother Sylvia [last name] will arrange this for me. White lilies for me is all. I don't think I'll have time to have my lawyer notarize this because I am starving and so weak and dehydrated so I will put a tank order in for a notary. I love you Marzzy. I am sorry be happy for us.

Wow is all I can say.  I think you are right Searching, I have never wanted to believe she killed him but it seems to be more and more obvious.  Thank you for posting this. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: April 13, 2010, 08:07:27 AM »

Wow is all I can say.  I think you are right Searching, I have never wanted to believe she killed him but it seems to be more and more obvious.  Thank you for posting this. 

and not one word about her missing baby...all her about her! remind you of anyone else that we know????
gotta love that sheriff though...more sheriffs need to run their jails/prisons like he does! jmo

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #623 on: April 13, 2010, 09:35:04 AM »

and not one word about her missing baby...all her about her! remind you of anyone else that we know????
gotta love that sheriff though...more sheriffs need to run their jails/prisons like he does! jmo

I was just at a candidate forum for Michigan governor - the sheriffs of Oakland county said that he is doing a simular program - he has saved a ton of money - and people do not want to come back to jail. Works for me!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 13, 2010, 02:55:14 PM »

I just read the news on her assaulting inmates & now this attention seeking BS (or is it a half-arsed confession?)

She so killed that baby!   "be happy for us"   OMG, shes a monster!     This is what I have to say to you Elizabeth,  NO LILIES FOR YOU, GOOD RIDDENS

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: April 13, 2010, 07:01:47 PM »

OMG.. Elizabeth is SUCH a freakin DRAMA QUEEN!!!!    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 14, 2010, 12:35:18 AM »

I think Elizabeth's forgotten one tiny little detail...she's at best suspected of kidnapping and possibly human trafficking, at worst murder.  They're not going to let her just starve herself to death because she doesn't like the consequences of her behavior.  If necessary, IIRC, the jail can keep her alive via IV and other measures (as in Warren Jeffs, leader of the FLDS on the Utah-Arizona border).  IMO, she's playing the victim, as well as acting like a spoiled brat.  Too bad, the jail can't spank her when she misbehaves.  If she wants to act like a toddler having a temper tantrum, then let's treat her like one.  It's appalling how self-centered this girl is.  Wow!  IMO, she threw in that last comment "Be happy for us." out of spite.  She wants everyone to think she killed Gabriel.  I'm not convinced yet.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #627 on: April 14, 2010, 12:50:10 AM »

I have been thinking for a while that she killed Gabriel. She could have dumped his body anywhere.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: April 14, 2010, 12:54:28 AM »

I think Elizabeth's forgotten one tiny little detail...she's at best suspected of kidnapping and possibly human trafficking, at worst murder.  They're not going to let her just starve herself to death because she doesn't like the consequences of her behavior.  If necessary, IIRC, the jail can keep her alive via IV and other measures (as in Warren Jeffs, leader of the FLDS on the Utah-Arizona border).  IMO, she's playing the victim, as well as acting like a spoiled brat.  Too bad, the jail can't spank her when she misbehaves.  If she wants to act like a toddler having a temper tantrum, then let's treat her like one.  It's appalling how self-centered this girl is.  Wow!  IMO, she threw in that last comment "Be happy for us." out of spite.  She wants everyone to think she killed Gabriel.  I'm not convinced yet.

Both EJ and Tammi are due in court on Friday I believe.  Wonder if EJ will pretend to faint and Tammi will rush to clean her colon?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 14, 2010, 01:10:12 AM »

the actual note
http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0413/23137533.pdf
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 14, 2010, 01:12:52 AM »

When I started looking up Grannie's cell number I found this craigslist ad. Grannie is in Fort Lauderdale FL   

house-wanted-cash 2/1bath Ft,Ld. - $160 (Fort Lauderdale)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-18, 1:02PM EDT
Reply to: see below
Prefer house with water canal. Have cash in hand. FOR FAST SALE Up to 160K fixer uppers ok Call Sylvette on cell 954 XXX XXXX-- leave message if no answer. --- NO RE BROKERS!!!!!!!!! NO RE BROKERS!!!!!!!! Why pay a broker 6% of your money! Thats $6000 per $100,000 for a few hours work!
954-XXX XXXX Condition not too important. Also must be brick construction type. Bank owned, forclosure,or outright fast sale. Have instant money waiting. No realestate brokers!! save $$$$

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/wan/1649880573.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: April 14, 2010, 01:16:28 AM »

S Puckett

http://www.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=33&qfilter[pro]=off&qnpa=954&qnpanxx=954530&qnpanxx7=&qnxx=530&qp=5301801&qstation=1801

EJ called her Sylvia and the Craigslist ad has her name as Sylvette
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: April 15, 2010, 11:05:39 AM »

Both EJ and Tammi are due in court on Friday I believe.  Wonder if EJ will pretend to faint and Tammi will rush to clean her colon?   

So funny!
On a serious note I still believe the baby is alive.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: April 15, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »

I think there are starving children and homeless people that would not mind a nutri-loaf. What a brat!!! She needs to get over herself and tell the truth.  I don't know what to think about the "US" statement.  It could mean that Gabriel is with someone else and happy and safe or that she freaked out and killed him.  I would tell her to stay on her hunger strike and who gives a rats patooty about you. You start telling us the truth or go hungry. They need to call her bluff!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: April 15, 2010, 01:53:23 PM »

Baby's Body Found near Lake Lavon

Published : Thursday, 15 Apr 2010, 11:33 AM CDT

By Kevin Boie | MYFOXDFW.COM

DALLAS - A dead baby was discovered at a North Texas campground on Thursday morning.

Investigators located the body in East Fork Park in the 1900 block of Skyview Drive near Lake Lavon in Wylie.

Officials said campers had found the body at about 9 a.m. and notified police.

Medical examiners removed the deceased from the scene in order to perform an autopsy.

At least nine investigators were at the site of the discovery. They had cordoned off a wooded area with police tape and barricaded the rural scene to prevent people from entering.

It was not known how the child died.

Stay with FOX 4 News and myfoxdfw.com for further details.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/041510-Small-Body-Found-near-Lake-Lavon

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: April 15, 2010, 02:14:22 PM »

It is approximately 300 miles from SA.  Gosh I hope this isn't Gabriel but regardless a baby is dead and that is a tragedy. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 15, 2010, 02:15:02 PM »

Forgot the map.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #637 on: April 15, 2010, 02:25:39 PM »

It is approximately 300 miles from SA.  Gosh I hope this isn't Gabriel but regardless a baby is dead and that is a tragedy. 
How horrible 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: April 15, 2010, 02:35:38 PM »

Child's body found in Wylie park 12:04 PM CT

12:21 PM CDT on Thursday, April 15, 2010

By IAN McCANN / The Dallas Morning News
imccann@dallasnews.com

Wylie police said a child was found dead this morning in the 1900 block of Skyview Drive, in a park by Lake Lavon.

No details were immediately available; it was not known whether the child was a boy or a girl, nor was the possible manner of death disclosed.

The body was found around 9:10 a.m.

Police said they planned to brief the news media later today.

The park where the body was discovered is East Fork Park.

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/041510dnmetwyliechild.24dbcbe3f.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: April 15, 2010, 02:38:29 PM »

Baby's Body Found near Lake Lavon

Published : Thursday, 15 Apr 2010, 11:33 AM CDT

By Kevin Boie | MYFOXDFW.COM

DALLAS - A dead baby was discovered at a North Texas campground on Thursday morning.

Investigators located the body in East Fork Park in the 1900 block of Skyview Drive near Lake Lavon in Wylie.

Officials said campers had found the body at about 9 a.m. and notified police.

Medical examiners removed the deceased from the scene in order to perform an autopsy.

At least nine investigators were at the site of the discovery. They had cordoned off a wooded area with police tape and barricaded the rural scene to prevent people from entering.

It was not known how the child died.

Stay with FOX 4 News and myfoxdfw.com for further details.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/041510-Small-Body-Found-near-Lake-Lavon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.