April 23, 2024, 08:03:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296753 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 27, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »

Video: Missing Baby's Mother Jail Assault

Updated: Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 6:44 PM MDT
Published : Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 6:44 PM MDT

PHOENIX - Elizabeth Johnson, the woman accused of kidnapping her 8-month-old non-custodial son back in December, is facing additional charges of assault.

Police say she assaulted two female inmates at the Maricopa County Jail, and surveillance video of the incident has been released.

Video from April 3 apparently shows Elizabeth Johnson grab a bottle of cleaning solution and spray another inmate in the face.

The tape shows Johnson then walk towards a second inmate and again spray her with cleaning fluid.

Johnson has been in jail since January, charged with kidnapping. But she refuses to make statements regarding Gabriel's whereabouts.

There are signs the stress of the trial and the months in jail are taking a toll on Johnson. She denies the assault accusations.

The police report says: "The other inmates in the pod were threatening her and making comments such as beating her [expletive] at recreation."

Johnson was placed in the jail's psychiatric ward. She was also refusing the eat Sheriff Arpaio's so-called Nutra-Loaf, made up of water, bread, powdered milk, vegetables, fruit, and chili powder.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/video-jail-assault

Watching her in this prison video is telling. There is no one around, she grabs the bottle with purpose then goes to the cell, then walks all the way to the other end to the second cell.  She knew what she was doing and it was not self defense as there is no one there when she grabs the bottle.  I can see her easily harming Gabriel after watching this.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 27, 2010, 01:13:01 PM »

New Assault Charges for Elizabeth Johnson
The mother of missing Baby Gabriel now faces additional charges of assault. Fox Phoenix got surveillance video of the alleged assault at the Maricopa County Jail. The video from April 3 apparently shows Elizabeth Johnson grabbing a bottle of cleaning solution and spraying at least two inmates. Johnson has been in jail charged with kidnapping her baby. Authorities in Phoenix and in San Antonio believe she may have killed the child or illegally adopted him out. She denies the assault accusations and has been placed in the jail's psychiatric ward. New Assault Charges for Elizabeth Johnson.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1925.shtml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: April 27, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »

Judge Paul McMurdie granted rule 11 motion for Elizabeth Johnson. Tammi Peters Smith and Johnson's next court date is 6/7.
about 1 hour ago via web

http://twitter.com/courtpio

what is a rule 11 motion?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #683 on: April 27, 2010, 01:21:15 PM »

Judge Paul McMurdie granted rule 11 motion for Elizabeth Johnson. Tammi Peters Smith and Johnson's next court date is 6/7.
about 1 hour ago via web

I don't know. Wow, and she attacked two inmates, that girl is really crazy 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: April 27, 2010, 01:40:40 PM »

After viewing that video, I have no doubt in my mind that she could have harmed Gabriel. I actually will be shocked if little Gabriel was not harmed by his mother.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: April 27, 2010, 01:47:26 PM »

about 1 hour ago via web

Looks like competency evaluation.

Here's just one webpage about it.. but when I googled it they all said it was aout competency.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/SuperiorCourt/ProbateAndMentalHealth/rule11.asp

Superior Court >Probate And Mental Health Full Rule 11 Evaluations and Court Process

The Forensics Services Division of the Superior Court receives criminal cases which have defendants who may need to be evaluated for competency. The Court will order that two doctors (a psychiatrist and psychologist) will conduct a psychological evaluation of the defendant. The doctors will determine whether the defendant is competent to be adjudicated.
•If the defendant is found competent, he/she is remanded back to the trial court for adjudication
•If the defendant is in-custody and found to be incompetent and restorable, he/she is sent to Correctional Health Services Restoration to Competency (RTC) program to receive treatment. Once the defendant is restored to competency, he/she is remanded back to the trial court to be adjudicated.
•If the defendant is out-of-custody and found to be incompetent and restorable, he/she is ordered to participate in an Outpatient Treatment Program which will be monitored by a contracted psychiatrist and/or psychologist. Once the defendant is restored to competency, he/she is remanded back to the trial court to be adjudicated.
In the event that a defendant (in-custody OR out-of-custody) is still considered as incompetent yet not restorable within the statutory time limits, he/she may meet the criteria for civil commitment. The County Attorney's office has 24-48 hours to file a civil commitment petition. The Defendant is transported to Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center for evaluation and treatment. The criminal charges are dismissed upon the defendant arriving at Desert Vista either by MCSO transporting from jail or by self surrender.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: April 27, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »

about 1 hour ago via web

Arizona Criminal Law
Rule 11
http://www.defendingarizona.com/arizona-criminal-defense/lawyers/arizona-criminal-law--rule-11.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #687 on: April 27, 2010, 01:54:28 PM »

Video: Missing Baby's Mother Jail Assault

Updated: Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 6:44 PM MDT
Published : Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 6:44 PM MDT

PHOENIX - Elizabeth Johnson, the woman accused of kidnapping her 8-month-old non-custodial son back in December, is facing additional charges of assault.

Police say she assaulted two female inmates at the Maricopa County Jail, and surveillance video of the incident has been released.

Video from April 3 apparently shows Elizabeth Johnson grab a bottle of cleaning solution and spray another inmate in the face.

The tape shows Johnson then walk towards a second inmate and again spray her with cleaning fluid.

Johnson has been in jail since January, charged with kidnapping. But she refuses to make statements regarding Gabriel's whereabouts.

There are signs the stress of the trial and the months in jail are taking a toll on Johnson. She denies the assault accusations.

The police report says: "The other inmates in the pod were threatening her and making comments such as beating her [expletive] at recreation."

Johnson was placed in the jail's psychiatric ward. She was also refusing the eat Sheriff Arpaio's so-called Nutra-Loaf, made up of water, bread, powdered milk, vegetables, fruit, and chili powder.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/video-jail-assault

Watching her in this prison video is telling. There is no one around, she grabs the bottle with purpose then goes to the cell, then walks all the way to the other end to the second cell.  She knew what she was doing and it was not self defense as there is no one there when she grabs the bottle.  I can see her easily harming Gabriel after watching this.
I totally agree - she is one angry girl and will lash out if she damn well pleases.  It was very clear in the video that no one did anything to harm her - if they were shouting obscenities then that only tells us how thin skinned she is and I am afraid of what all Gabriel may have endured from this time bomb beotch.  This is a very bizarre case. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: April 27, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »

about 1 hour ago via web

Competency to see if she is mentally deranged and can stand trial?  WTH happens if that is the case, if this girl gets off because of mental disorders I am going to scream. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 27, 2010, 01:57:24 PM »

about 1 hour ago via web

Looks like competency evaluation.

Here's just one webpage about it.. but when I googled it they all said it was aout competency.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/SuperiorCourt/ProbateAndMentalHealth/rule11.asp

Superior Court >Probate And Mental Health Full Rule 11 Evaluations and Court Process

The Forensics Services Division of the Superior Court receives criminal cases which have defendants who may need to be evaluated for competency. The Court will order that two doctors (a psychiatrist and psychologist) will conduct a psychological evaluation of the defendant. The doctors will determine whether the defendant is competent to be adjudicated.
•If the defendant is found competent, he/she is remanded back to the trial court for adjudication
•If the defendant is in-custody and found to be incompetent and restorable, he/she is sent to Correctional Health Services Restoration to Competency (RTC) program to receive treatment. Once the defendant is restored to competency, he/she is remanded back to the trial court to be adjudicated.
•If the defendant is out-of-custody and found to be incompetent and restorable, he/she is ordered to participate in an Outpatient Treatment Program which will be monitored by a contracted psychiatrist and/or psychologist. Once the defendant is restored to competency, he/she is remanded back to the trial court to be adjudicated.
In the event that a defendant (in-custody OR out-of-custody) is still considered as incompetent yet not restorable within the statutory time limits, he/she may meet the criteria for civil commitment. The County Attorney's office has 24-48 hours to file a civil commitment petition. The Defendant is transported to Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center for evaluation and treatment. The criminal charges are dismissed upon the defendant arriving at Desert Vista either by MCSO transporting from jail or by self surrender.

Thank you for the information Samantha.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: April 27, 2010, 01:57:58 PM »

about 1 hour ago via web

Arizona Criminal Law
Rule 11
http://www.defendingarizona.com/arizona-criminal-defense/lawyers/arizona-criminal-law--rule-11.html

an angelic monkey

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: April 27, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »

about 1 hour ago via web

Competency to see if she is mentally deranged and can stand trial?  WTH happens if that is the case, if this girl gets off because of mental disorders I am going to scream. 

I will too!! I don't see how lashing out and acting like a spoiled brat coincides with being competent to stand trial. Hopefully its just a formality and will be over with quick.. with her shown to be competent and then the trial continuing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 27, 2010, 02:52:38 PM »

Thanks for the explanation of rule 11 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 27, 2010, 05:38:08 PM »

Missing Baby's Mother Opts Out of Court Appearance (with video)

PHOENIX - The mother of a boy who has been missing since last year opted out of a court appearance Tuesday.

Elizabeth Johnson decided not to appear in court for a routine hearing.

Police say Johnson took her baby, Gabriel Johnson, around Christmas time and left Arizona.  She was later arrested in Florida, but Gabriel was last seen in Texas.

Johnson is currently in trouble for getting into a fight while in jail.

In a surveillance video, she was seen taking cleaning fluid and spraying two other inmates.

Tammi Smith made appearance in court Tuesday.  She's the Scottsdale woman who almost adopted Gabriel before he disappeared.

Smith is accused of trying to forge documents to gain custody of the baby.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/baby_gabriel_case_court_hearing_042710

EJ appears to still have controll over the Court and can decide when she wants to go and when she does not have to go 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: April 27, 2010, 05:50:08 PM »

Baby Gabriel's Mom Granted Psych Evaluation

Attorneys for a Valley mother accused in the disappearance of her infant son were in court Tuesday morning.

Elizabeth Johnson's lawyers waived her right to appear in court for a status conference.

Johnson is the mother of Gabriel Johnson, who was last seen in San Antonio on Dec. 26. Johnson now sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference relating to her son's disappearance. Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, has been spearheading the search for his missing son.

Johnson's attorneys filed a motion to give her a psychological evaluation to see if she is competent to stand trial.

The judge agreed to the evaluation. Johnson's next court appearance is June 7

Also appearing in court this morning in front of the same judge was Tammi Smith. She had hoped to adopt Gabriel before he disappeared.

Smith has been charged with forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. She's not charged in the baby's disappearance.

Amy Nguyen, Smith's attorney, asked the judge for more time to go over evidence in the case.

"I think I lost count; it's boxes. A lot of it is disclosed on CDs so it's numerous documents, and I think we are in excess of 50 CDs at this point," Nguyen said in reference to the amount of evidence.

http://www.kpho.com/news/23280642/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 27, 2010, 05:53:05 PM »

Attorneys for a Valley mother accused in the disappareance of her infant son were in court in Phoenix. on Tuesday.

http://www.kpho.com/video/3280141/index.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 27, 2010, 06:03:12 PM »

Thanks Northern 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 27, 2010, 06:55:01 PM »

I could easily see EJ harming Gabriel too...hoping that she didn't, but it would not surprise me..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: April 28, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »

I just do NOT understand why/how this judge allows her to "opt out" of being in court.  Am quite sure if I ever try such a thing, I'd be slapped with a 'contempt of court' charge.  Is that a thing of the past? 

Have judges, jail staff, and everyone in between, gone overboard with 'the rights of an inmate', to the point that inmates no longer have responsibilities?  Or consequences?.... lest their lil feelings get hurt?  pffffffffft!! 

I say hog-tie that lil biatch, drag her ass into court, leave her tied and lying on the floor in front of the bench.   

Am really a nice person, honest!    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: April 28, 2010, 01:16:04 PM »

I still have hope that she knew what she was capable of and she gave Gabriel away.  That video was a bit freaky to watch though. She has no conscience or so it seems. Then she denies it although it was on video. I wouldn't be surprised if they find her mentally unstable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.