April 26, 2024, 01:19:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296844 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #700 on: April 28, 2010, 02:32:28 PM »

Wyks 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: April 28, 2010, 02:37:03 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/elizabeth-johnson-hunger-strike-4-12-2010

My Advanced Directive & Will (dated 4/9/2010)

I am writing my advanced directive and will because I am incarcerated in Estrella jail and they are starving me and serving rotten food with worms in it. I haven't eaten in over 7 days and barely can write this. The water… makes us sick. I feel they will let me starve to death rather than feeding me safe, edible food. I don't want an autopsy, I do not wish to donate any organs/body parts. That is against my religion. I wish my grandmother be contacted [phone number] only. I wish to be cremated right away, put in a box not an urn and brought to mass to be buried above my mother's grave. I know my grandmother Sylvia [last name] will arrange this for me. White lilies for me is all. I don't think I'll have time to have my lawyer notarize this because I am starving and so weak and dehydrated so I will put a tank order in for a notary. I love you Marzzy. I am sorry be happy for us.
Sincerely, Elizabeth Johnson

BBM, She killed that baby.. unless of course she has a mouse in her pocket...

I googled Marzzy and found this
Marzzy is Mark and Lizzy.
www.marzzy.com
but couldn't get the page to load.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: April 28, 2010, 02:54:43 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/elizabeth-johnson-hunger-strike-4-12-2010

My Advanced Directive & Will (dated 4/9/2010)

I am writing my advanced directive and will because I am incarcerated in Estrella jail and they are starving me and serving rotten food with worms in it. I haven't eaten in over 7 days and barely can write this. The water… makes us sick. I feel they will let me starve to death rather than feeding me safe, edible food. I don't want an autopsy, I do not wish to donate any organs/body parts. That is against my religion. I wish my grandmother be contacted [phone number] only. I wish to be cremated right away, put in a box not an urn and brought to mass to be buried above my mother's grave. I know my grandmother Sylvia [last name] will arrange this for me. White lilies for me is all. I don't think I'll have time to have my lawyer notarize this because I am starving and so weak and dehydrated so I will put a tank order in for a notary. I love you Marzzy. I am sorry be happy for us.
Sincerely, Elizabeth Johnson

BBM, She killed that baby.. unless of course she has a mouse in her pocket...

I googled Marzzy and found this
Marzzy is Mark and Lizzy.
www.marzzy.com
but couldn't get the page to load.

That website is by a British web designer. If you look at the source code - In Internet Explorer go to the top of the window and click "View" and then "Source" underneath there. That is the html that makes up the page and sometimes there is other information in there.

Some of the information states: (and a mod can delete if they want.. i dont know if its pertinent)
Theme: Marzzy Museum v1
  Author: Mark Boyce  [http://markboyce.com/]
  For: Tumblr  [http://tumblr.com/]
  Credit: Based on Museum v1.3 by Paul Giacherio  [http://paulgiacherio.com/]  Thanks Paul
  Widgets: Tumblr Tag Cloud by Heather Rivers [http://log.rivers.pro/]  Thanks Heather

and also (meta name is part of the html code...):
<meta name="keywords" lang="en" content="marzzy, mark boyce, lizzy mclean">
<meta name="Date-Creation-yyyymmdd" content="20090707">

Maybe it was a test page he created or something.. i dont really see the point in www.marzzy.com page.

Maybe Marzy is just a nickname for someone or people she knows? (could be another Mark and Lizzy, since its pretty popular that people combine names like that in nicknames for famous couples.)

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: April 28, 2010, 03:05:04 PM »

Thanks Samantha!

I wonder if ej had a Mark in her more recent life?

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: April 28, 2010, 03:16:35 PM »

Thanks Samantha!

I wonder if ej had a Mark in her more recent life?

Welcome.. just realized something I said sounded bad.. when I said "I didn't see the point in the www.marzzy.com" page.. I just meant it has nothing on it and didnt seem to have a reason its made, which makes me think its a page he was testing or something like that Smile

(The other part of me that reads too many books says it could be a front for something... but that is just my imagination running wild Smile )
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: April 28, 2010, 05:05:50 PM »

Sam, no worries and no misunderstanding and thanks for the clarification.

I can't stop thinking about the "I love you Marzzy"

I mean who would ej love? She states she only wants her gmom notified of her death and that is just to carry out her wishes. IMO I think she only "loves" herself (lizzy), and possibly someone she wants/needs something from.  I wonder if it is someone who she was going to be with in her "new life". Maybe they helped her with what ever happened in TX.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #706 on: April 28, 2010, 06:17:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys - when the letter first came out I thought it read "Mauzzy" but her r's and her u's are hard to make out.  Could it mean something like "Maw" but only "Mawzzy" for mommsy, was she telling her mom she loved her or is that her pet name for grandmother Sylvia as some of us thought initially.

Are the u's similar?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 28, 2010, 07:47:07 PM »

Mental state of Baby Gabriel's mom to be evaluated

A Maricopa County Superior Court judge on Tuesday ruled the mental state of Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing Baby Gabriel Johnson, should be evaluated.

Johnson’s evaluation will include her level of competency and whether she has any mental illnesses.

Judge Paul McMurdie allowed the motion requested by Johnson’s attorney, Nicholas Alcock, who has been representing Johnson for about two weeks and appeared with her in court for the first time on Tuesday. Alcock cited that Johnson was heavily medicated by Maricopa County jail doctors after a recent stay in the psychiatric unit and she remains on medication.

Johnson, 23, is being held in a Maricopa County Superior Court jail on a $1.1 million cash bond on felony charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference in connection to the disappearance of her 11-month-old son. Gabriel was last seen at a motel in San Antonio on Dec. 26, where Johnson took him in the midst of a custody battle with the child’s father.

Johnson’s next court hearing on the charges are scheduled for June 7.

Johnson also was scheduled to appear in Maricopa County Family Court today for contempt of court proceedings for refusing violating court orders and refusing to reveal the baby’s whereabouts, but Judge Michael McVey ruled Johnson could invoke her 5th Amendment right. An appeal is pending in the Arizona Court of Appeals, according to Karen Arra, spokeswoman for the Maricopa County Superior Court.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/153095
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 28, 2010, 07:48:46 PM »

Seems EJ got her wish and got a new lawyer.  This one may be more to her liking and not tell her what to do.  I am floored that she did not have to appear in court for a contempt of court hearing for not appearing in court in the first place.  Has this world spun on it's axis?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 28, 2010, 07:50:03 PM »

Baby Gabriel's mom accused of assaulting inmate in Arizona jail

The mother of the missing Baby Gabriel is in even more trouble.

Elizabeth Johnson is now facing assault charges after allegedly attacking an inmate at the Maricopa County Jail in Arizona, where she's being held in the child's disappearance.

Jail video shows her spraying a cleaning solution in an inmate's face.

Johnson, who still refuses to answer questions about the disappearance of Baby Gabriel, has been in jail since January.

She's accused of kidnapping her son and leaving him here in San Antonio. The baby's whereabouts remain unknown.

Johnson is now undergoing a mental evaluation.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Baby-Gabriels-mom-accused-of-assaulting-inmate-in-Arizona-jail-92298854.html
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: April 28, 2010, 08:03:24 PM »

Went to google to check out "Marzzy", and found that it's being discussed over yonder as well.  What they seem to have settled on is that it's a nickname for her maternal grandma.  Dunno how they know that tho. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #711 on: April 28, 2010, 08:06:07 PM »

Seems EJ got her wish and got a new lawyer.  This one may be more to her liking and not tell her what to do.  I am floored that she did not have to appear in court for a contempt of court hearing for not appearing in court in the first place.  Has this world spun on it's axis?

Yes, and for quite awhile now, everything just keeps going more downhill.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: April 28, 2010, 08:19:59 PM »

i vote for Wyk's approach to get her in court.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 28, 2010, 08:23:24 PM »

I have checked the Maricopa Court site and found nothing filed for the assault charges. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: April 28, 2010, 10:13:27 PM »

I just do NOT understand why/how this judge allows her to "opt out" of being in court.  Am quite sure if I ever try such a thing, I'd be slapped with a 'contempt of court' charge.  Is that a thing of the past? 

Have judges, jail staff, and everyone in between, gone overboard with 'the rights of an inmate', to the point that inmates no longer have responsibilities?  Or consequences?.... lest their lil feelings get hurt?  pffffffffft!! 

I say hog-tie that lil biatch, drag her ass into court, leave her tied and lying on the floor in front of the bench.   

Am really a nice person, honest!    

Seems we need to go back to the way things use to be done...criminals are protected...victims and their families are not...if they brought her in and she is acting crazy and blah blah blah...there may be a law that says she wasn't treated "fairly" or she wasn't deemed competent...and so on...they protect the WRONG people...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 03, 2010, 07:24:29 AM »

Baby Gabriel Case Insights from Man who Knows Mom Well - Video Interview

She's been in jail for the last 5 months for the disappearance of her son Gabriel Johnson in San Antonio. Tomorrow is the baby's first birthday. Fox News at Nine's Yami Virgin has been following this case since the very first day. She's in Phoenix with an exclusive interview with one of the few people who sees Elizabeth Johnson in jail and believes that Gabriel is still alive. Baby Gabriel Case Insights from Man who Knows Mom Well

Sunday, May 2 2010, 10:33 PM CDT

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1982.shtml

WTH??? 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: May 03, 2010, 07:53:56 AM »

Not sure what happened but after I clicked on the link to the video of the interview with the man who claims he was with EJ the night before she disappeared is now gone????  It was there I watched it and now I can't find it.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: May 03, 2010, 08:36:47 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/02/did-elizabeth-johnson-mother-of-missing-baby-gabriel-relay-clue-in-note-to-grandmother-in-her-%E2%80%9Cadvance-directive-and-will%E2%80%9D-when-she-says-be-happy-for-%E2%80%9Cus%E2%80%9D/
Did Elizabeth Johnson, Mother of Missing Baby Gabriel Relay Clue In Note to Grandmother in Her “Advance Directive and Will” When She Says Be Happy for “Us”?
05/02/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: May 03, 2010, 09:00:14 AM »

Today is Gabriel's 1st Birthday. Please light a candle for him.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=GabeJ

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: May 03, 2010, 09:32:13 AM »

I hate to say this  But I think Baby Gabriel is dead. I've felt this way ever since I heard that EJ was caught in Miami without him.

The fact that there have been NO reported sightings in the past 5 months or no witnesses  that have come forward yet leads me to believe that this child is deceased. Sad

EJ is not talking because she knows if she does, she's looking at Life in Prison or Death Row.

LE needs to charge her with homicide, maybe then will she tell what she really did with Gabriel.

I think the PI is just leading this poor family in circles.  If he knows what happened to Gabriel then why has he not been found yet?

I'd believe LE over this PI any day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.