April 24, 2024, 03:37:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296791 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #720 on: May 03, 2010, 10:54:47 AM »

The gentleman that was interviewed by Yuri Yami he appeared to be in his early to mid 30's and of Spanish or Latino descent.

Here are few things I can remember;

1. Says EJ spent the night of 12-17-09 with him.

2. He offered to support her and Gabriel financially and physically with anything she needed.

3. When he woke on the 18th of Dec she was gone.

4. She called him while on the run and said she needed to leave and start a new life away from Logan.

5. She told him (during a jail visit I believe) that Tammi Smith is the one who arranged for her to meet a couple at Raymond Rimkus Park and hand off Gabriel.

I have no idea why this video was pulled from the website.  Very strange.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: May 03, 2010, 11:07:19 AM »

I hate to say this  But I think Baby Gabriel is dead. I've felt this way ever since I heard that EJ was caught in Miami without him.

The fact that there have been NO reported sightings in the past 5 months or no witnesses  that have come forward yet leads me to believe that this child is deceased. Sad

EJ is not talking because she knows if she does, she's looking at Life in Prison or Death Row.

LE needs to charge her with homicide, maybe then will she tell what she really did with Gabriel.

I think the PI is just leading this poor family in circles.  If he knows what happened to Gabriel then why has he not been found yet?

I'd believe LE over this PI any day.
I agree with you about the PI I have my reservations about him.  I have a thread of hope that Gabriel is still alive but there is the realistic side of me that thinks he may be dead as well and that his heartbreaking. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: May 03, 2010, 11:16:10 AM »

Ok here we go however they must have edited it because Tammi Smith is no longer mentioned. Hmmmmm. I am not very good at guessing age that is for sure. 

Friend Says Missing Baby is Alive

Updated: Monday, 03 May 2010, 8:09 AM MDT
Published : Monday, 03 May 2010, 8:09 AM MDT

PHOENIX - Baby Gabriel Johnson is 1 year old, but the search for him continues.

May 3 is his first birthday, and more than four months following the child's disappearance, his mother Elizabeth Johnson, is still behind bars and investigators are trying to determine whether Gabriel is alive or dead.

A friend of the boy's mother, says he believes Gabriel is still alive.

23-year-old Sorin Stanescu says stands by Elizabeth and says he's one of the only friends she has left.

"Her parents passed away, friends are against her.  I think we are the only good friends..she has me and my sister.." said Stanescu.

Johnson is accused of kidnapping her son and leaving Phoenix.

Stanescu met Johnson a few years ago.  Two nights before the baby disappeared, Elizabeth stayed at his apartment with Gabriel.  He offered to take care of them.

"I have a second room.  I said I will support the baby..I will buy everything..don't worry about the money.  I told her I was going to do all of that for her." Stanescu said.

On the morning of December 18, Stanescu woke up and found that Johnson was gone.

He received a couple of phone calls from her while she was on the move.  One from Texas and another from Florida.

He didn't see her again until she was behind bars at the Estrella jail in Phoenix.

Stanescu says he strongly believes Johnson would never have hurt her child.

"I said is the baby alive and she said yes, she said yes." said Stanescu.

He also says Johnson lied to the police in the beginning, to protect the people that helped her to have the unknown couple take care of Gabriel.  She has since given all the information she knows to police.

"She only tell me she gave the baby to these people..and she didn't ask for information.  She didn't do it because she trusted them with her heart." Stanescu said.

When asked if he thought if Elizabeth is a killer, Stanescu said, "No she's not.  She's a very nice person."

Elizabeth Johnson remains behind bars.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/baby_gabriel_case_050310

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: May 03, 2010, 11:19:16 AM »

Friend Says Missing Baby is Alive

PHOENIX - Baby Gabriel Johnson is 1 year old, but the search for him continues.

May 3 is his first birthday, and more than four months following the child's disappearance, his mother Elizabeth Johnson, is still behind bars and investigators are trying to determine whether Gabriel is alive or dead.

A friend of the boy's mother, says he believes Gabriel is still alive.

23-year-old Sorin Stanescu says stands by Elizabeth and says he's one of the only friends she has left.

"Her parents passed away, friends are against her.  I think we are the only good friends..she has me and my sister.." said Stanescu.

Johnson is accused of kidnapping her son and leaving Phoenix.

Stanescu met Johnson a few years ago.  Two nights before the baby disappeared, Elizabeth stayed at his apartment with Gabriel.  He offered to take care of them.

"I have a second room.  I said I will support the baby..I will buy everything..don't worry about the money.  I told her I was going to do all of that for her." Stanescu said.

On the morning of December 18, Stanescu woke up and found that Johnson was gone.

He received a couple of phone calls from her while she was on the move.  One from Texas and another from Florida.

He didn't see her again until she was behind bars at the Estrella jail in Phoenix.

Stanescu says he strongly believes Johnson would never have hurt her child.

"I said is the baby alive and she said yes, she said yes." said Stanescu.

He also says Johnson lied to the police in the beginning, to protect the people that helped her to have the unknown couple take care of Gabriel.  She has since given all the information she knows to police.

"She only tell me she gave the baby to these people..and she didn't ask for information.  She didn't do it because she trusted them with her heart." Stanescu said.

When asked if he thought if Elizabeth is a killer, Stanescu said, "No she's not.  She's a very nice person."

Elizabeth Johnson remains behind bars.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/baby_gabriel_case_050310
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: May 03, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »

Thanks for the updates all!
Happy Birthday little Gabriel!   I sincerely hope you are alive and celebrating your special day somewhere. Today is also my daughters birthday and I am so grateful to get too share her special day and honor her. Maybe Elizabeth will feel something in her heart and want to share Gabriel's special day.

The only thing about this "friend" who is telling this story is why is it just now coming out?  Why not a few months ago?  When it comes to Tammi Smith I believe this woman had a part in all of this. Tammi has her own mental challenges and seems awfully quiet lately. I guess when she finally gets to trial we will find out more. At least I hope we will.
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: May 03, 2010, 12:38:32 PM »

I don't believe this "friend" either.  How would he know she would not kill her own child?

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: May 03, 2010, 12:41:26 PM »

Because everything I'm heard and read  about EJ leads me to believe that she is VERY capable of killing her own child.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #727 on: May 03, 2010, 01:59:33 PM »

I think so too...but as I have said in the past, I believe the baby is dead because she OD'd him on meds to make him sleep.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #728 on: May 03, 2010, 05:50:51 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Thanks to  all who have posted links.

Where was this guy 4 months ago? If he is going to lie for EJ he needs to get his story straight with Tammi Fay. He says EJ and Gabriel spent 2 nights at his house and Tammi says she had Gabriel at that time. Tammi states that EJ called  her and told her to meet her at the park so she could take him to Logan's for his visitation. On the 18th of Dec.
I reached the conclusion a couple of months ago that Gabriel is probably dead. His lil body could be anywhere. Where is the backpack EJ had when she got on the bus? The bus stops about every 2 hours for breaks so he could be anywhere. Just my gut feelings. I was so engrossed in Gabriel's disappearance that I just had to back off. So much just seems unreal. Gabriel's FB page is all about sending in your donations for the last 4 months and no one is willing to be accountable for how much was raised, or how it was used. It started out to be to raise the reward, but last time i looked the reward was still at $5,000. I don't like to be  this suspicious , but things are not adding up in my opinion.
All just my opinion.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: May 03, 2010, 08:56:43 PM »

This looks like his facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000293298157&v=wall&ref=search
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: May 03, 2010, 11:54:52 PM »

This looks like his facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000293298157&v=wall&ref=search
Thanks Klaas, nothing came up for me?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 03, 2010, 11:57:35 PM »

Baby Gabriel Case
Blockbuster revelations in the case of baby Gabriel the little boy who should be celebrating his first birthday today with his family but instead is missing.
Our Yami Virgin has been on this story since baby Gabriel disappeared in San Antonio last December. Brought here by his mother after she fled a custody battle in Arizona.
Baby Gabriel Case

Monday, May 3 2010, 09:57 PM CDT

Not sure how long this will be up because they pulled the one I found this morning.  Very interesting to hear more of this call between Tammi and EJ.

http://foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1989.shtml

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: May 04, 2010, 01:26:22 AM »

Baby Gabriel Case
Blockbuster revelations in the case of baby Gabriel the little boy who should be celebrating his first birthday today with his family but instead is missing.
Our Yami Virgin has been on this story since baby Gabriel disappeared in San Antonio last December. Brought here by his mother after she fled a custody battle in Arizona.
Baby Gabriel Case

Not sure how long this will be up because they pulled the one I found this morning.  Very interesting to hear more of this call between Tammi and EJ.

That conversation was very interesting. I don't believe Tammi had nothing to do with this. I still believe she helped her carry out this plan. I also believe Gabriel is alive. I don't think she killed him.
Prayers for you sweet baby, happy birthday to you!!!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: May 04, 2010, 10:46:56 AM »

Thanks for sharing that tape. Wow! Tammi is on the defense and threatens to sue Elizabeth. Tammi is guilty as all in this. It is apparent in her voice on the phone call. Tammi knew it was being taped and was covering her butt in my opinion. I hope she has a conservative judge when this comes to trial. She was lying in my opinion during that jailhouse call as well. I also believe Tammi was the one on the phone call with Elizabeth when the babysitter overheard the call. I am still on the fence as far as Gabriel is concerned. My heart wants to tell me he is alive.The truth will eventually come out in this. These people all need to start working out deals in my opinion. If Elizabeth was keeping quiet in the beginning and Gabriel is alive, she will talk soon. If Gabriel is not alive she will keep this facade up as long as she can. I do think that if Tammi thought Gabriel was no longer with us she would have acted differently during the phone call.  jmo
The only two plausible scenerios I can come up with is:
1.Elizabeth worked out a drop off deal with Tammi calling the shots, maybe Elizabeth was promised alot of money if she held out and kept quiet, and Gabriel is being hidden.

or
2.Elizabeth snapped and could not handle things anymore, and little Gabriel is no longer with us, but Tammi was still involved in trying to make things work out via underground adoption.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 04, 2010, 12:35:13 PM »

Where was this guy 4 months ago? If he is going to lie for EJ he needs to get his story straight with Tammi Fay. He says EJ and Gabriel spent 2 nights at his house and Tammi says she had Gabriel at that time. Tammi states that EJ called  her and told her to meet her at the park so she could take him to Logan's for his visitation. On the 18th of Dec.
I reached the conclusion a couple of months ago that Gabriel is probably dead. His lil body could be anywhere. Where is the backpack EJ had when she got on the bus? The bus stops about every 2 hours for breaks so he could be anywhere. Just my gut feelings. I was so engrossed in Gabriel's disappearance that I just had to back off. So much just seems unreal. Gabriel's FB page is all about sending in your donations for the last 4 months and no one is willing to be accountable for how much was raised, or how it was used. It started out to be to raise the reward, but last time i looked the reward was still at $5,000. I don't like to be  this suspicious , but things are not adding up in my opinion.
All just my opinion.

Hi Darla I was glad to see you post here again I have missed your thoughts.  I understand about having to back off this one I am about ready to do the same, there are so many unanswered questions and very little new developments.  IMO Tammi Smith has blood on her hands along with EJ, Logan's FB seems to be all about the money, and EJ is mentally deranged if you ask me.  I just wish there was more to go on.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: May 04, 2010, 12:41:57 PM »

Thanks for sharing that tape. Wow! Tammi is on the defense and threatens to sue Elizabeth. Tammi is guilty as all in this. It is apparent in her voice on the phone call. Tammi knew it was being taped and was covering her butt in my opinion. I hope she has a conservative judge when this comes to trial. She was lying in my opinion during that jailhouse call as well. I also believe Tammi was the one on the phone call with Elizabeth when the babysitter overheard the call. I am still on the fence as far as Gabriel is concerned. My heart wants to tell me he is alive.The truth will eventually come out in this. These people all need to start working out deals in my opinion. If Elizabeth was keeping quiet in the beginning and Gabriel is alive, she will talk soon. If Gabriel is not alive she will keep this facade up as long as she can. I do think that if Tammi thought Gabriel was no longer with us she would have acted differently during the phone call.  jmo
The only two plausible scenerios I can come up with is:
1.Elizabeth worked out a drop off deal with Tammi calling the shots, maybe Elizabeth was promised alot of money if she held out and kept quiet, and Gabriel is being hidden.

or
2.Elizabeth snapped and could not handle things anymore, and little Gabriel is no longer with us, but Tammi was still involved in trying to make things work out via underground adoption.
I agree Tammi is lying thru her teeth - her tone in that call says it all and then to threaten EJ with a lawsuit?  Who is she kidding?  If anyone should sue anyone it would be EJ for coaxing EJ to falsify legal documents.  If Tammi Smith doesn't pay for the felony she committed I am going to lose all faith.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: May 04, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »

Baby Gabriel Case
Baby Gabriel Case

Well I believe EJ in these calls that Tammi set this all up. The flusher will never admit anything.  Just look at her stories upon stories about her life and previous marriages and how that was all spun. Did her own son not have on his FB at one time that she threatened to sue him?  The world goes according to Tammi or she threatens to sue seems to be her MO.   I think that she will threaten to sue anyone who she can not stick a tube into to flush them      
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: May 04, 2010, 02:52:48 PM »

All just my opinion.

Before my other computer crashed I had saved screen shots from the Baby Gabriel FB where there were people demanding to know where all the money was going from the continuous fundraisers and everyone sending in money week after week.  Someone on that site stated that the funds were NOT for the reward.  It was set up to help with the search and the family had total control of it and could do whatever they wanted with it.  It was also not a requirement that the family disclose how ANY of the money is spent as it was a private fund or because the way it was set up, not sure anymore why.  Regardless, I have not seen any disclosure of how much money has been collected nor how much they have received being anywhere public.  I doubt we ever will either.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: May 04, 2010, 03:15:11 PM »

Baby Gabriel Case
Baby Gabriel Case

Well I believe EJ in these calls that Tammi set this all up. The flusher will never admit anything.  Just look at her stories upon stories about her life and previous marriages and how that was all spun. Did her own son not have on his FB at one time that she threatened to sue him?  The world goes according to Tammi or she threatens to sue seems to be her MO.   I think that she will threaten to sue anyone who she can not stick a tube into to flush them      

I will admit as well, I believed EJ too. Can I ask, has anyone found out if EJ's mom was adopted as a child?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: May 04, 2010, 08:12:18 PM »

http://interceder.net/news/elizabeth-johnson  This is a great link for information on news articles, videos, and so on. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.