March 28, 2024, 05:33:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 295886 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 27, 2010, 05:55:24 PM »

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 11:34:52 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 11:32:29 PM »

It's my hope with the opening of this fresh cage, Gabriel will be found before it's closed out.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 12:49:16 AM »

Me too Muffy!  an angelic monkey
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 10:04:11 AM »

Does anyone knows if EJ is receiving any visitors lately? Is she aware of the efforts being made to find Gabriel? Is her grandfather still going to see her? The last I heard she would not see her brother. Is she aware of the prayers. Nearly 10,000 members on the BHGJ fB page. All the LE and PIs that are searching for him. What does she know? You think something inside her would melt. Her heart would break.

I was hoping she would be back on her meds and seeing a therapist everyday or so. Hopefully getting her to come back to her senses. I don't understand why her attorney does not want her talk. He should tell her to talk and portray her as a confuse young woman under the influence of TS advice. Someone who was off her meds. Someone who needed Therapy.  But he tells her she will get 25 years no matter what she does. I don't know how the attorney can sleep at night knowing that a little baby is missing. I can't sleep at night without thinking and dreaming about Gabriel.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:38:41 AM »

It's my hope with the opening of this fresh cage, Gabriel will be found before it's closed out.   an angelic monkey

Amen to that Muffy!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »

Does anyone knows if EJ is receiving any visitors lately? Is she aware of the efforts being made to find Gabriel? Is her grandfather still going to see her? The last I heard she would not see her brother. Is she aware of the prayers. Nearly 10,000 members on the BHGJ fB page. All the LE and PIs that are searching for him. What does she know? You think something inside her would melt. Her heart would break.

I was hoping she would be back on her meds and seeing a therapist everyday or so. Hopefully getting her to come back to her senses. I don't understand why her attorney does not want her talk. He should tell her to talk and portray her as a confuse young woman under the influence of TS advice. Someone who was off her meds. Someone who needed Therapy.  But he tells her she will get 25 years no matter what she does. I don't know how the attorney can sleep at night knowing that a little baby is missing. I can't sleep at night without thinking and dreaming about Gabriel.

Belmom......I don't think Elizabeth will have a change of heart. I think she is like Casey Anthony....she hates Logan more than she Loved Gabriel. It is so sad, and none of us can understand how thier minds work. I do know they are selfish human beings.

God Bless!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »

My prayer too Muffy.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 10:59:00 AM »

I hope Gabriel will be found safe.  an angelic monkey

Information on TS-JS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95089&page=7

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 12:13:06 PM »

Was Elizabeth Johnson's booking information by the Tempe Police Department every posted here or somewhere else?  (Like when Tammi was booked?) I know her Miami booking was published here. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 12:20:59 PM »

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Search_for_Baby_Gabriel_could_enter_second_phase.html
(Slide show available)

Web Posted: 02/17/2010 12:09 CST
Search for 'Baby Gabriel' could enter second phase

Gabriel Scott Johnson

By Valentino Lucio   - Express-News

While San Antonio police continued looking for a missing Arizona baby at an East Side landfill, officials said Tuesday the second phase of the search could begin later this week.

Along with the police, the FBI and the U.S. Marshal's Service will aid in the search for 9-month-old Gabriel Johnson, who last was seen Dec. 26 in San Antonio with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, said police department spokesman Matthew Porter. During the second phase, authorities will begin “sifting through layers of garbage in search of possible evidence,” according to a department media advisory released last week.

Since several organizations and companies have donated personnel, equipment, funding and services, Porter said there wouldn't be any cost billed to taxpayers for either phase.

The baby's father, Logan McQueary, returned to Arizona after spending about a week in San Antonio searching for clues in his son's disappearance, said Jay J. Armes, the El Paso private investigator who took on the case earlier this month. McQueary could not be reached late Tuesday, but Armes said he has been speaking with the father daily. Armes said McQueary was “very optimistic” about his search in San Antonio and that he and McQueary are planning to return soon.

He also said he's been getting up to 70 “good leads” each day, some that have led the investigation into Mexico.

“We have a good feeling the boy's still alive,” Armes said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 12:23:30 PM »

Left on Tammi's Photos with no response. FB

Nicole Smith Blank
Please tell my angel I love her soooooo much! I need desperately to see her!!! Please let me know.
February 2 at 12:02am
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 12:23:43 PM »

Belmom......I don't think Elizabeth will have a change of heart. I think she is like Casey Anthony....she hates Logan more than she Loved Gabriel. It is so sad, and none of us can understand how thier minds work. I do know they are selfish human beings.

I have to agree - I think that EJ wanted nothing more than to punish Logan for not doing exactly what she wanted. I think she resented that he was working and she was stuck home with the baby. She resented that she did not get her story book life she wanted from childhood. So she will never tell what happened - even if it will get her out of trouble. She has been in institutional settings most of her life and she is comfortable in the fact that Logan is miserable and stuck in limbo not knowing what happened.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 12:38:05 PM »

Opinions and Facts

This article and link may have been previously posted. I am just using it as a reference for my writing below.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22509021/detail.html  01 09 2010

From the article:
Nevertheless, the request's denial came the day after Elizabeth sent a text message saying she would tell McQueary the location of "dead Gabriel's little blue body" once she was out of the country.

McQueary passed the information on to police, yet on Dec. 28, the Texas Department of Public Safety declined to issue an Amber Alert.

The same day she sent the text message, Johnson boarded a bus for Miami, without Gabriel.

I don't believe Elizabeth killed Gabriel.

I don't mean to gross any one out here. A body does not turn "blue" at death. The hands and feet will turn a bluish color after several hours but not the entire body, it actually becomes initially pale, waxy, colorless.

By the time the body does turn a greenish-bluish-purplish (or a mix there of) color it would have a horrific smell. The decomp odor is very recognizable. The smell will gag or make you vomit.

There have never been any reports of "this decomp smell" at the Hotels or in the car, car trunk, or any where Elizabeth and Gabriel were together.

Has anyone found any reference to a "decomp odor" ?  I have not found any.

Elizabeth did not write very specific details. Her details were minimal as if she didn't have any facts. She made very short brief statements. Her statements were "shocking" and meant to cause pain. If she had actually killed Gabriel she would not have made this statement knowing that she could be charged with murder. She is intelligent enough to know the consequences. It appears her intent was to make final statements to cause Logan immense pain and destroy his life. She could not control her impulse to inflict this final torture on Logan.

In order to charge and prosecute Elizabeth for murder some kind of additional evidence would help but since she made the statements it has been enough in previous cases to go to trial. A conviction would be left for a jury to decide. If she were charged for murder based on her statements alone, Elizabeth may actually present facts on the true location and persons involved in Gabriel's disappearance. Maybe even the threat that she would have this charge brought upon her may even work. I don't know. In time, her anger and hate should lessen and maybe she will be willing to talk. At this point in time she has no benefit to reveal the truth.

I am also thinking about Elizabeth making reference to "trash" and "dumpster". This seems to be more lies. More useless searching. It is like she staged everything to keep anyone from finding Gabriel. What dumpster, where? Any where in San Antonio, TX ? 

Then mentioning the diaper bag which was not found. It was most likely empty and packed away in her backpack when she got on the bus. She knew exactly where the diaper bag was and purposely gave misleading information.

She more than likely tossed in the trash at one or more locations in Texas or even at one or more of the buses layovers on her way to Florida any evidence that could possibly lead to finding Gabriel. Then there's the distance from the bus terminal in Florida to her final destination in Miami Beach.

I wouldn't doubt that she left a proverbial "bread crumb trail" of evidence after leaving Texas. Elizabeth was finding great pleasure in causing Logan pain. Sent him and Law Enforcement to look in the San Antonio Dump while any evidence could be miles away. I imagine she was smiling and laughing about the way she was creating the stage of pain and deception.

I also believe the last thing she tossed away was the empty diaper bag, the final hit, the biggest pain her final twisted revenge. Now all evidence of her son was now gone, she could start her new life. Getting into Elizabeth's mind is difficult, there is so much hate and anger. Logan, he became her target, or object to project her anger and hate on and all he did was love her. Elizabeth's twisted mental state kept telling her she was unlovable and that if Logan loved her he was lying. He became the enemy, which I allege the Smiths completely encouraged her to believe this. Elizabeth wanted more out of life for herself and her son, but not them being together. She was afraid and fixated that Gabriel would end up like her when she was a child.

There were two plans set before Elizabeth left Arizona with Gabriel. The one the Smiths arranged with Elizabeth and the other plan set by Elizabeth. As Elizabeth has been doing since she was a child was "taking care of herself by herself". She knew the Smiths could never adopt Gabriel, as that would mean she would know exactly where he was, and so would Logan. This was not part of her plan.

The only thing she kept were a few photos on her camera. To remind herself of the day Gabriel started his new life, a better life than she had. She kept nothing else of his except she did leave his carseat in the car. Mainly because it didn't matter. She had to use it the last time she transported Gabriel to where she would "give" him away.

(This is another possible fact that Gabriel was alive the last time he was with Elizabeth. She would have needed the carseat to take him to a meeting place. If she had killed him she most likely would have discarded or at least removed the carseat from the car. Leaving the carseat at the Hotel or some where else.)

Another fact that leads this writer into believing Gabriel is alive was the condition of the Hotel room (actually both Hotel rooms) they last stayed in. She left Gabriel's belongings. He was starting a new life and didn't need his past things. The belongings were not destroyed, cut up or damaged. There was no indication of one of her past "rage episodes". She was not angry when she left. Elizabeth was in control of her anger as she knew things were working out the way she wanted them to go. If things were not going "her way" Gabriel's belonging would have been damaged, and far worse would have occurred.

In the past she broke things and cut up Gabriel's and Logan's clothes. In a way it is thankful she projected her hate towards Logan and not Gabriel. At the Hotel, Elizabeth kept a large knife on the stand near the bed. From all reports she did not use it. This would suggest paranoia, protection and being by the bed, when most vulnerable while asleep. Elizabeth has a history and pattern of what she did during her reported "anger episodes". She destroyed things, yelled and made noise. On the surface she would appear "normal" but inside there was a past catalyst when activated she basically exploded without concern for the consequences of her actions. Being a mother brought her past back to her. She was reliving her past, each day, week and month that went by was causing the pain, the hate and all things she did not want in her present life.

The Hotel rooms may have been left a mess but things were not destroyed. She was in a hurry to get out of Texas. This is a positive sign that Elizabeth did not cut up Gabriel's clothes and destroy his things. The items were left, no longer needed.

(Then another reason to believe Gabriel is alive, the Smiths, and all their media appearances. Think about this, if they believed that Gabriel was dead would they have made any of these appearances? I think not. They would have just stayed out it. No matter how obsessed they were trying to adopt Gabriel if they had one iota of belief that Gabriel was dead, they would have never made but maybe one or two appearances / interviews. Stating they knew Elizabeth for a very short time after she contacted them about adopting Gabriel. That they had no information. Would they want to be considered accessories to murder? One way or another Jack would have stopped Tammi. Since they have dug themselves into Gabriel's missing and Tammi has been charged. They will continue to try and cover their butts. Had they left themselves out of the "spotlight" it may have been possible to overlook all their involvement. Tammi Smith got herself involved with Elizabeth while she was still in Arizona and saw her off when she left the state.)   

Then where is Gabriel? Why hasn't anyone returned him? His disappearance has been nationally covered. Some one surely would have seen him by now? What about the person or persons who facilitated the illegal adoption? Where are they and who are they? What about the couple who "adopted" Gabriel? Who are they and where are they?

Find the money, then follow the money. Elizabeth would have needed a very reasonable sum to start her New Life. She had been unemployed, sold anything of value she did have before leaving Arizona. She had only a few thousand dollars when she left Arizona. She would have researched the "going price" and asked for it. The money is somewhere, and available to her. She never would have just given away her son, as she states. She knows if she admitted to selling her son she would have more charges and time. Just giving away her son to strangers is possible partially true. She may have met them, just to see what they looked like or she may have been only shown photos of the couple. The main contact would have been through the "agent" of the adoption who would have profited financially.

Reports have been written that there was a couple and a Hispanic man seen with Elizabeth. Were these the persons involved in the illegal adoption? Was the couple the "new parents"?

Where did this information come from? Is it valid? Who was the witness? Was it released and then Law Enforcement put a stop as this information would impede their investigation?

These are only two articles I found and one is Nancy Grace which appears to have used information from another source(s):

Does anyone have the transcripts for the foxsanantonio.com video report below?

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1117.shtml  02 01 2010

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/01/ng.01.html  02 01 2010

All the other sources that came up in a search were from blogs, forums, boards, legitimate missing person sites, and associated content (the site where you get paid by how many people view your article, factual first hand information: NO) that repeated the information already published. They were not new sources.

Does anyone have any links to actual first hand reports of this information? Besides the fox San Antonio website?

There are indicators that Gabriel is alive. I do believe Gabriel is alive.

He most likely is not in the US. If he is in the US the "couple" are wealthy or paid everything to "adopt" him and were extremely desperate for a child. They would also have the means as Jack Smith stated, to the effect: " no one will recognize him in a couple years."   Yes, the Smiths know more and need to tell the truth.

Hope and prayers for Gabriel's safe return home to his father.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 12:41:04 PM »

i found the marriage date for Tammi and Jack

SMITH JACKIE D     TAMMI F     PETERS   DAVIDSON   02-14-2004   06923     Reques

Marriages of Jackie D. Smith........not sure which ones...I am posting them so you guys can helf me narrow down the right ones.

SMITH JACKIE D     RITA M     NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   07-09-1981   29209     Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    HELEN G    NOT GIVEN   ROBERTSON   12-23-1983   54215   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    CYNTHIA Y    NOT GIVEN   MADISON   06-28-1985   20505   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    SUSAN N    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   10-08-1985   40823   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    TINA W    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   07-08-1986   28628   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    BOBBIE A    NOT GIVEN   ANDERSON   01-21-1988   00025   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ROBIN K    NOT GIVEN   WILSON   05-15-1988   22631   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    MYRA J    NOT GIVEN   SHELBY   08-11-1989   47282   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    HEATHER    WISER   MOORE   06-18-1994   46079   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ANGELA M    MCGINNIS   ANDERSON   02-23-2000   10421   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    TAMMI F    PETERS   DAVIDSON   02-14-2004   06923

This is divorces for Jakie D Smith....also not sure which are right

SMITH JACKIE D     DELILAH S     NOT GIVEN   SUMNER   NOT GIVEN   06-07-1985   18237     Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    RITE M    NOT GIVEN   RUTHERFORD   NOT GIVEN   01-10-1986   01396   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    SUSAN L    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   CIRCUIT   03-29-1988   04541   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ROBIN M    KILLEN   DAVIDSON   CIRCUIT   05-22-2000   10879   Request Form
S

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 12:51:26 PM »

snipped from Lilyfinns post

I don't mean to gross any one out here. A body does not turn "blue" at death. The hands and feet will turn a bluish color after several hours but not the entire body, it actually becomes initially pale, waxy, colorless.

By the time the body does turn a greenish-bluish-purplish (or a mix there of) color it would have a horrific smell. The decomp odor is very recognizable. The smell will gag or make you vomit.

I beg to differ.....it is possible for a body to turn blue at death, just according to the method of death. After a body has lain for a period of time the blood settles at the bottom of the body depending on whether the body is on it's back or on it's stomach. This pooling of blood can also take place before death . When circulation slows.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 12:58:21 PM »

snipped from Lily's post again:

Then where is Gabriel? Why hasn't anyone returned him? His disappearance has been nationally covered. Some one surely would have seen him by now? What about the person or persons who facilitated the illegal adoption? Where are they and who are they? What about the couple who "adopted" Gabriel? Who are they and where are they?

This is the million dollar question. If we had answers to them we would most likely have Gabriel back. We have very little actual FACTS to go on. All we have heard about the man and the couple was on the  news. And we all know they don't  get it right all the time. The authorities are being tight lipped and I can't blame them. One word gets out and it is all blown out of proportion.

God Bless!
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 01:04:46 PM »

It would be nice to have a separate thread for all the Smith information.

In the video and photo thread does anyone have the transcripts for the video reports? 
I am deaf and watching with sound does not work very well for me.
I don't have a very good monitor to see captioning when available. I also don't lip read.

I am especially interested in the transcript for: Baby Gabriel's Mom Speaks With CBS 5 News

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 01:10:40 PM »

SMITH JACKIE D     TAMMI F     PETERS   DAVIDSON   02-14-2004   06923     Reques

Marriages of Jackie D. Smith........not sure which ones...I am posting them so you guys can helf me narrow down the right ones.

SMITH JACKIE D     RITA M     NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   07-09-1981   29209     Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    HELEN G    NOT GIVEN   ROBERTSON   12-23-1983   54215   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    CYNTHIA Y    NOT GIVEN   MADISON   06-28-1985   20505   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    SUSAN N    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   10-08-1985   40823   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    TINA W    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   07-08-1986   28628   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    BOBBIE A    NOT GIVEN   ANDERSON   01-21-1988   00025   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ROBIN K    NOT GIVEN   WILSON   05-15-1988   22631   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    MYRA J    NOT GIVEN   SHELBY   08-11-1989   47282   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ANGELA M    MCGINNIS   ANDERSON   02-23-2000   10421   Request Form

SMITH JACKIE D     DELILAH S     NOT GIVEN   SUMNER   NOT GIVEN   06-07-1985   18237     Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    RITE M    NOT GIVEN   RUTHERFORD   NOT GIVEN   01-10-1986   01396   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    SUSAN L    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   CIRCUIT   03-29-1988   04541   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ROBIN M    KILLEN   DAVIDSON   CIRCUIT   05-22-2000   10879   Request Form
S

Does this mean they got married about the time Hannah was adopted ?....sorry I can not remember when the adoption was done.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 01:11:40 PM »

Lilly, I think what you are looking for is posted back in the other threads somewhere. If not go to kpho.com under the news tab their is listed Baby Gabriel archives. You will find it in there.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 01:12:47 PM »

S

Does this mean they got married about the time Hannah was adopted ?....sorry I can not remember when the adoption was done.

Hannah was born in 2005.

God Bless!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.