March 28, 2024, 05:05:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 295883 times)
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 01:14:49 PM »

snipped from Lilyfinns post

I don't mean to gross any one out here. A body does not turn "blue" at death. The hands and feet will turn a bluish color after several hours but not the entire body, it actually becomes initially pale, waxy, colorless.

By the time the body does turn a greenish-bluish-purplish (or a mix there of) color it would have a horrific smell. The decomp odor is very recognizable. The smell will gag or make you vomit.

I beg to differ.....it is possible for a body to turn blue at death, just according to the method of death. After a body has lain for a period of time the blood settles at the bottom of the body depending on whether the body is on it's back or on it's stomach. This pooling of blood can also take place before death . When circulation slows.

Lividity or "pooling of blood" at the lowest point is what you are referencing is true. Method of death does have some effect of the "color" a body will turn but it will not be blue.
As if when a person first dies, they at first will turn a shade of blue due to lack of oxygen in the blood. This does not last long. What I stated are facts.

Dead bodies do not look blue.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 01:21:27 PM »

Left on Tammi's Photos with no response. FB

Nicole Smith Blank
Please tell my angel I love her soooooo much! I need desperately to see her!!! Please let me know.
February 2 at 12:02am
Oh wow.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 01:31:37 PM »

snipped from Lily's post again:

Then where is Gabriel? Why hasn't anyone returned him? His disappearance has been nationally covered. Some one surely would have seen him by now? What about the person or persons who facilitated the illegal adoption? Where are they and who are they? What about the couple who "adopted" Gabriel? Who are they and where are they?

This is the million dollar question. If we had answers to them we would most likely have Gabriel back. We have very little actual FACTS to go on. All we have heard about the man and the couple was on the  news. And we all know they don't  get it right all the time. The authorities are being tight lipped and I can't blame them. One word gets out and it is all blown out of proportion.

I am sorry.

Those questions were rhetorical, not expecting an answer.

Prior to posting, I have spent many days researching facts.

I have been working on reasons based on opinions, facts, and information I have been reviewing as to the belief Gabriel is alive.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 01:39:41 PM »

I am not going to argue with you on the facts, but when my aunt and my dad passed away from Lung disease they were both blue looking. I am not talking about neon blue just a bluish grey color.It does not last lo9ng after death, but when you basically suffocate there is a bluish tinge to the skin.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 01:40:19 PM »

i found the marriage date for Tammi and Jack

SMITH JACKIE D     TAMMI F     PETERS   DAVIDSON   02-14-2004   06923     Reques

Marriages of Jackie D. Smith........not sure which ones...I am posting them so you guys can helf me narrow down the right ones.

SMITH JACKIE D     RITA M     NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   07-09-1981   29209     Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    HELEN G    NOT GIVEN   ROBERTSON   12-23-1983   54215   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    CYNTHIA Y    NOT GIVEN   MADISON   06-28-1985   20505   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    SUSAN N    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   10-08-1985   40823   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    TINA W    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   07-08-1986   28628   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    BOBBIE A    NOT GIVEN   ANDERSON   01-21-1988   00025   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ROBIN K    NOT GIVEN   WILSON   05-15-1988   22631   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    MYRA J    NOT GIVEN   SHELBY   08-11-1989   47282   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    HEATHER    WISER   MOORE   06-18-1994   46079   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ANGELA M    MCGINNIS   ANDERSON   02-23-2000   10421   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    TAMMI F    PETERS   DAVIDSON   02-14-2004   06923

This is divorces for Jakie D Smith....also not sure which are right

SMITH JACKIE D     DELILAH S     NOT GIVEN   SUMNER   NOT GIVEN   06-07-1985   18237     Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    RITE M    NOT GIVEN   RUTHERFORD   NOT GIVEN   01-10-1986   01396   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    SUSAN L    NOT GIVEN   DAVIDSON   CIRCUIT   03-29-1988   04541   Request Form
SMITH JACKIE D    ROBIN M    KILLEN   DAVIDSON   CIRCUIT   05-22-2000   10879   Request Form
S

Does this mean they got married about the time Hannah was adopted ?....sorry I can not remember when the adoption was done.

Hannah was born in 2005.

Thank you, so many cases and so much information.

o/t Ryann Crows husband was arrested last night.  The monkeys may already know this.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 01:44:58 PM »

snipped from Lily's post again:

Then where is Gabriel? Why hasn't anyone returned him? His disappearance has been nationally covered. Some one surely would have seen him by now? What about the person or persons who facilitated the illegal adoption? Where are they and who are they? What about the couple who "adopted" Gabriel? Who are they and where are they?

This is the million dollar question. If we had answers to them we would most likely have Gabriel back. We have very little actual FACTS to go on. All we have heard about the man and the couple was on the  news. And we all know they don't  get it right all the time. The authorities are being tight lipped and I can't blame them. One word gets out and it is all blown out of proportion.

I am sorry.

Those questions were rhetorical, not expecting an answer.

Prior to posting, I have spent many days researching facts.

I have been working on reasons based on opinions, facts, and information I have been reviewing as to the belief Gabriel is alive.

No need to be sorry Lilly...I was just stating that those are million dollar questions.I wish to God we had the answers for them. I also think Gabriel is alive....I pray he is anyway. And I agree about Tammi  getting involved if she knew that Gabriel was dead. I think she is way to smug. I really think that someone she and Jack know have the baby. That is why we are trying so hard to dig on Tammi. We don't know enough information to do a whole lot of digging on Gabriel.....But Tammi is up to her eyeballs in this and I think she holds the key.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 01:46:33 PM »

MyMonkey ...I have not followed that case. Do we have a thread for it? TIA

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 01:52:51 PM »

I have to say I never heard of the case of Ryann Crow, and that it is in California, but here is a link I just found.  http://**/local/ci_14416145
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »

I have to say I never heard of the case of Ryann Crow, and that it is in California, but here is a link I just found.  http://**/local/ci_14416145

Thanks NRCG....I was searching SM for it. I haven't heard about this case.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 02:05:17 PM »

Thanks NRCG....I was searching SM for it. I haven't heard about this case.
Me either, and I can't seem to find anything on the forums. I can't believe I haven't heard of this case.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 02:32:24 PM »

NG covered it last night - I think it is another Susan Powell case 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 03:05:25 PM »

Texas Mum On Baby Gabriel's Amber Alert

PHOENIX -- Six weeks after a Valley baby was kidnapped and taken to San Antonio, Texas, officials there still refuse to reveal why they denied a Tempe police request to issue an Amber Alert.

Every state has different Amber Alert procedures and criteria.

Art Brooks, president of the Arizona Broadcasters Association and Arizona's Amber Alert Coordinator, said he can't think of a time in Arizona where the Department of Public Safety has not explained its decision on whether or not to issue an Amber Alert.

CBS 5 News has been asking the Texas Department of Public Safety for weeks about its decision not to issue an alert.

A letter formally requesting the information was sent to Texas DPS. The letter cited Texas public records laws and the public's right to know as reasons for them to release the information.

DPS asked the Texas attorney general for a legal opinion, who in a letter supported the Texas DPS decision to withhold the information, also citing Texas law.

Tempe police also asked The Arizona Department of Public Safety to issue an Amber Alert. Arizona DPS also declined.

An Arizona DPS spokesman explained the information relayed by Tempe police did not meet the criteria for an Amber Alert. He also said the baby was already known to be in another state.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22585413/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 03:07:16 PM »

CBS 5 Asks: Why No Amber Alert For Baby Gabriel?
http://www.kpho.com/video/22585684/index.html

CBS 5 Public Records Request (.pdf)
http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0217/22591030.pdf

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 03:14:42 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose.  You have to wonder if there aren't going to be repercussions about this?

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 03:16:14 PM »

It would be nice to have a separate thread for all the Smith information.

In the video and photo thread does anyone have the transcripts for the video reports? 
I am deaf and watching with sound does not work very well for me.
I don't have a very good monitor to see captioning when available. I also don't lip read.

I am especially interested in the transcript for: Baby Gabriel's Mom Speaks With CBS 5 News

Very thought out post.  Thanks and I agree with ya on many things you pointed out.  Not sure on the transcripts. However, be careful, even transcripts have been reported to have errors.  I have noticed this with the Anthony case. 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 03:23:47 PM »

I would be nice to know where in Mexico that Tammi visited frequently?  Also, someone that has seen and aware of Tammi's visits there.  Perhaps they have seen her on occasions with different children on different visits in Mexico?  This may provide the info needed to help locate Gabriel. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 03:27:31 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose.  You have to wonder if there aren't going to be repercussions about this?

If they are going to have the Amber Alert....it should have the same criteria in every state.

God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 04:12:02 PM »

Lillyfin you make some very good points. I think the "blue" was added in for effect. I really do believe he is alive and she didn't kill him. You stated the reasons very well, thank you. 

BTW I had a dream last night about this case, LE found the diaper bag in the dump but a doll was inside with a note that said "got ya". As you can tell from that, I think the girl is a bit crazy.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 04:14:34 PM »

If they are going to have the Amber Alert....it should have the same criteria in every state.

Completely agree with this statement and will add, they need to call an amber alert when a child under a certain age goes missing. For example, do you recall in the sandra cantu case they pondered the idea for days if she simply ran away! She was 8!
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 04:45:35 PM »

Lillyfin you make some very good points. I think the "blue" was added in for effect. I really do believe he is alive and she didn't kill him. You stated the reasons very well, thank you. 

BTW I had a dream last night about this case, LE found the diaper bag in the dump but a doll was inside with a note that said "got ya". As you can tell from that, I think the girl is a bit crazy.

I had a similar idea. That Elizabeth specifically said diaper bag for a reason. That when the diaper bag is found a note, a baby doll or something may be in it. I did not include that in my long post. I have to start reducing my words.

Elizabeth is very calculating, smart and mentally twisted. I do believe she has more than one psychiatric condition. This makes it difficult to "get inside her mind".  I tried with that post but know there is more to her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.