May 28, 2024, 04:57:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 298009 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2010, 11:37:00 PM »

Jumping in to say if EJ's grandfather did pick up the ring from LE, let's see what (if anything) he does with it.  I've read here that he can't seem to find it.  Do we have a link to a direct quote from him or LE to that effect?  Did I miss a link to where LE states they released the ring to him?  Sorry, if you all have already covered this ground- I'm coming in a tad late on this.  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2010, 12:00:02 AM »

Jumping in to say if EJ's grandfather did pick up the ring from LE, let's see what (if anything) he does with it.  I've read here that he can't seem to find it.  Do we have a link to a direct quote from him or LE to that effect?  Did I miss a link to where LE states they released the ring to him?  Sorry, if you all have already covered this ground- I'm coming in a tad late on this.  TIA!

ISpy
- I found this report on the ring

http://www.kens5.com/news/Baby-Gabriels-father-Expensive-ring-may-prove-son-is-alive-and-adopted-84694897.html
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2010, 02:10:08 AM »

Thanks, Klaasend!  So, do we have any confirmation from LE yea or nay on the ring? Or have I missed that one too?

Side note, went to the P.O. today and saw an interesting poster in the Lobby (next to the waiting line).  "Missing Children aren't always hidden."  Wish there'd been a bulletin board of missing child pics to go along with that.  Quite a few people pass through P.O.'s every week...people from all walks of life who live in neighborhoods, work in communities, go shopping, see people.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2010, 02:10:42 AM »

'Nite all.  Have a good evening and God bless you.

Forecast for the Day:
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2010, 07:13:04 AM »

So did EJ's grandfather ever go and retrieve her personal belongings after this phone call on Jan. 16th? 

http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2010, 09:01:54 AM »

Good morning! I hope this day finds everyone healthy and happy.

I am still confused as to where and who the value of the ring came from.
quote: "The distraught father bases his belief on several clues he's dug up on his own. The most recent revelation is a $20,000 ruby and diamond ring. She reportedly had it in her pocket when she was arrested." The grandfather also claims in that article he does not have the ring.
How do they know what the ring looks like if it was given to the grandfather and now he cannot find it. Something is not right with all of this. Did the police take a picture of the ring? How many average people have a 20,000.00 dollar ring? If this was a payment for Gabriel these people have money and with money you can make it very difficult for Gabriel to be found. Is Elizabeth keeping quiet because she is being promised another large sum of money?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2010, 09:56:04 AM »

Expensive ring may prove Baby Gabriel is alive and adopted, father says

by Marvin Hurst / KENS 5

Posted on February 18, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Updated Thursday, Feb 18 at 12:36 PM

Logan McQueary does not put much stock in claims his son may be a murder victim.

Gabriel Johnson has been missing since late December when authorities said his mother, Elizabeth, brought him to San Antonio. The child has not been seen since.

San Antonio police launched a capital murder investigation in conjunction with the toddler's missing person case. In fact, they will begin sifting through the Tessman Road Landfill for evidence of his murder Thursday morning.

"I'm really not worried about it that much because I don't think Gabriel's there at all, " McQueary said.

The 25-year-old has searched from Arizona to San Antonio for his missing son.

The baby's mother reportedly wanted to put their child up for adoption. He allegedly disagreed.

Police said that evolved into the 23-year-old mother going on the run. She ended up in Miami without her son.

Johnson was arrested on child custody charges for skipping a hearing regarding Gabriel's custody. Investigators said she was not helpful in determining the child's whereabouts.

She alleged her son was given to a couple in a San Antonio park. But police have found no evidence that ever happened.

McQueary said she reportedly sent him an e-mail claiming she murdered their son, put him in a bag and threw him in a Dumpster before she left town.

That's why the authorities are searching an east-side landfill. The trash from the hotel where she stayed in San Antonio comes to the area they plan to sift for several days.

But Gabriel's father believes his son is the yield of an illegal adoption, not murder.

"It's looking like Elizabeth handed him off to somebody," he claimed. "I don't think Elizabeth did what she said. I think she just said that to hurt me."

The distraught father bases his belief on several clues he's dug up on his own. The most recent revelation is a $20,000 ruby and diamond ring. She reportedly had it in her pocket when she was arrested.

"Sometimes when they give the baby away for adoption they hand over jewelry to the mother,"  he said.

McQueary believes that unlike cash, the trail for pawned jewelry is more difficult to trace. He's still trying to figure out who gave her the ring.

The Arizona father said Elizabeth had low-paying jobs. In addition, McQueary said in the two years they lived together he never saw that ring.

The expensive piece of jewelry was allegedly handed over to Johnson's grandfather, Arizona authorities said. However, McQueary said the grandfather denies any knowledge of the ring.

"I'm gonna keep searching until they prove me wrong," he said. "Gabriel's still out there. He got handed off to somebody, and we're going to find him."

http://www.kens5.com/news/Baby-Gabriels-father-Expensive-ring-may-prove-son-is-alive-and-adopted-84694897.html#

Definitely conflicting because EJ's grandfather had knowledge of the ring according to the phone call EJ made to him in this article http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html  Not sure what to think of all this.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2010, 11:44:27 AM »

To my knowledge, gemstones of this quality do in fact have a number which is lasered on the stone itself.  I know for a fact that diamonds have such a number.  The registration or certification number is not visible to the naked eye nor does it diminish the clarity or brillance of the stone. The number would not appear on the shank of the ring as the shank would only have the metal of the band's number ie 18K etc.  For example, the diamonds surrounding the above example of a ruby and diamond ring would not have numbers on the diamonds as the total carat weight is .3
A gemologist can look at stones like the ruby and based upon color, etc. would probably be able to tell you where the stone came from, ie which mine.  If the ruby is for real, it probably has a number on it.

Thank you sister, I was just meaning there was no kind of number on the band part of the ring, but the info on the stones is good to know. I was not aware of that.

Searching my friend, sorry if I came off sounding -- aargh what's the right word?  Me not know, not enough coffee.
I only learned about the laser numbers myself a couple of years ago.  Since I was a teenager, (long time ago), I have traded up on a couple of rings.  The last one was over a carat and had a laser number because of carat, clarity, etc. which is how I learned.  Done trading, finally have the stone I want and now I am so old I will leave it to one of my grand-neices in my will.  Teehee. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2010, 12:16:15 PM »

To my knowledge, gemstones of this quality do in fact have a number which is lasered on the stone itself.  I know for a fact that diamonds have such a number.  The registration or certification number is not visible to the naked eye nor does it diminish the clarity or brillance of the stone. The number would not appear on the shank of the ring as the shank would only have the metal of the band's number ie 18K etc.  For example, the diamonds surrounding the above example of a ruby and diamond ring would not have numbers on the diamonds as the total carat weight is .3
A gemologist can look at stones like the ruby and based upon color, etc. would probably be able to tell you where the stone came from, ie which mine.  If the ruby is for real, it probably has a number on it.

Thank you sister, I was just meaning there was no kind of number on the band part of the ring, but the info on the stones is good to know. I was not aware of that.

Searching my friend, sorry if I came off sounding -- aargh what's the right word?  Me not know, not enough coffee.
I only learned about the laser numbers myself a couple of years ago.  Since I was a teenager, (long time ago), I have traded up on a couple of rings.  The last one was over a carat and had a laser number because of carat, clarity, etc. which is how I learned.  Done trading, finally have the stone I want and now I am so old I will leave it to one of my grand-neices in my will.  Teehee. 
Hi Sister, you sounded informative and I am thankful for the gained knowledge. I just wanted to clarify what I had meant about any type of marking on the band or shank part of the ring, since that was something I looked for in the closeup. I would not pay that much for a piece of jewelry ever, I can find better ways to spend my money  Smile . I do love learning new things and every little piece of gained knowledge has the potential to help people at some point in their lives, so each lesson I learn, I cherish  Smile

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2010, 02:57:24 PM »

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/85063427.html

Web Posted: 02/23/2010 1:01 CST
Search for missing Arizona infant postponed

A wintry mix of snow, sleet and rain caused the San Antonio Police Department to postpone the search for a missing Arizona infant in an East Side landfill Tuesday.

“They resumed the search this morning, but have since stopped due to inclement weather,” said spokeswoman Sandy Gutierrez.

If weather allows, authorities plan to continue to search the Tessman Road Landfill Wednesday for 9-month-old Gabriel Johnson, she said.

A 35-person search team, comprised of San Antonio police, federal agents and cadaver dogs, sifted through debris excavated from the landfill last week and looked for anything of evidentiary value, police said.

Meanwhile, police continued to search for Gabriel, the subject of a missing person case. Gabriel was last was seen in San Antonio the day after Christmas with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, who was indicted in Arizona on charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2010, 04:12:39 PM »

Phone call with with Tammi and Jack Smith
« on: February 22, 2010, 07:26:59 PM »Just got off the phone with Tammi and Jack Smith.  We talked for almost 2 hours and they had allot to say...much of which had not been reported by the media.  I think its important to hear the other side of this story, and would suggest everyone not jump to conclusions as I did.

The facts are the facts and the truth does not change.  They have agreed to answer questions here, as long as it pertains to finding Gabriel.

Brian

http://www.findgabriel.com/index.php/topic,129.0.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2010, 04:18:38 PM »

http://www.findgabriel.com/index.php/topic,131.0/prev_next,prev.html#new
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2010, 04:34:20 PM »

She advertised this morning on FB to go to the new site and as you can see from the other screen shot she is a mod there.  Something smells like a colon flushing tube that ruptures. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »

the findgabriel.com website is through Godaddy by a woman who lives in Michigan.  Anyone recall if the Smith's have any connection to Michigan?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2010, 04:55:09 PM »

« on: February 22, 2010, 07:26:59 PM »Just got off the phone with Tammi and Jack Smith.  We talked for almost 2 hours and they had allot to say...much of which had not been reported by the media.  I think its important to hear the other side of this story, and would suggest everyone not jump to conclusions as I did.

The facts are the facts and the truth does not change.  They have agreed to answer questions here, as long as it pertains to finding Gabriel.

Brian

Gag me

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »

the findgabriel.com website is through Godaddy by a woman who lives in Michigan.  Anyone recall if the Smith's have any connection to Michigan?
Why do I recall Michigan something?  Was it the woman who posted she was going to adopt a baby named Gabriel?  I know she was in WI but why am I thinking she had ties to Michigan?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2010, 05:02:22 PM »

Why do I recall Michigan something?  Was it the woman who posted she was going to adopt a baby named Gabriel?  I know she was in WI but why am I thinking she had ties to Michigan?

I thought MI came up as well but can not for the life of me remember why.  Hoping someone else knows. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2010, 05:25:32 PM »

I thought MI came up as well but can not for the life of me remember why.  Hoping someone else knows. 
I hope so tooNR. I sent a message to Kelli McQueary to see if we can't get some kind of clarification on this ring - I will keep everyone posted when I hear back.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2010, 05:31:49 PM »

Brian

They can't control themselves, wonder what Tammi's lawyer thinks about this?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2010, 07:23:29 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I can't remember anything about Michigan, But will search and see what I can find.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.