May 30, 2024, 01:47:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 298170 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #240 on: February 26, 2010, 03:59:11 PM »

Klaas or mods. Can someone remove the last two posts. I am trying to post Nikki Blank's facebook page and it keeps posting mine. Also tell me how to post another facebook page without mine coming up. I don't remember it doing that before.

Done.  MuffyBee

Will forward your request for help to Klaas about the facebook pg.  Someone may come along and be able help you with it also.  MuffyBee

Hi SuzyQ

Thank-you for locating the mysterious Nikki Blank's facebook.  Could you, please, tell me which Nikki Blank is she?  How many
counting down on the Nikki Blank names..would be her? I wouldn't have thought she spelled her name Nikki, good thinking.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #241 on: February 26, 2010, 04:34:06 PM »

seahorse if you go to facebook and put in Nicole Smith Blank, I think she is the only one to come up. You will reconize her, Hanna looks just like her. I think the family called her Nikki.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #242 on: February 26, 2010, 04:49:54 PM »

A couple of her profile pictures. She apparently changed it today from the first one to the second.

2 4 1
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #243 on: February 26, 2010, 06:06:43 PM »

A couple of her profile pictures. She apparently changed it today from the first one to the second.

Thank-you, SuzieQ,

I did type her name as you suggested and worked beautifully. I am surprised she guaduated from college.
Darla did mention she was in Arizona. I am a little startled that so much info is given on the internet, or the fact she has three daughters. Is she counting sweet lit' Hannah are her third daughter? NBS has two from her first husband 'Blank' and cutie pie HS from the second marriage? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #244 on: February 26, 2010, 06:43:21 PM »

For future reference my very smart son told me how to grab a facebook page. Right click on the person's name in a posting and go to "copy shortcut" then you can paste the url you have copied. For example, NG facebook copied from mine is http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: February 26, 2010, 09:17:53 PM »

I read today that Janet Morris was in TX during the time frame that EJ was there. She was in Austin for some kind of pageant.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #246 on: February 26, 2010, 09:53:46 PM »

I read today that Janet Morris was in TX during the time frame that EJ was there. She was in Austin for some kind of pageant.

Now isn't that something. When was it Tammi was supposed to have called her?

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #247 on: February 26, 2010, 09:58:20 PM »

For future reference my very smart son told me how to grab a facebook page. Right click on the person's name in a posting and go to "copy shortcut" then you can paste the url you have copied. For example, NG facebook copied from mine is http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

Thanks, I'll try to remember that. I knew there was a way.

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 26, 2010, 10:35:13 PM »

Belmom, where did you read that, please?  Is there a link?  It's best to provide that if you can, and then we can determine if it's rumor or a fact.   Nothing wrong with rumors or discussion, but at this point, there is so much that's been talked about, it helps to be able to try to sort out fact from fiction.   If it's a rumor, that's okay, but should be noted as a rumor.    I know you only said you "read today", but then SuzieQ posted "Now isn't that something. When was it Tammi was supposed to have called her?"    We don't know if the "something" really happened or can be verified. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #249 on: February 26, 2010, 11:25:38 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Seahorse I have been out all day.....I think Jack was born in Modesta California, and left home at 18 to go try out for the Happy Goodman family, so I am not sure if his parents were in Nashville. Jack has 2 sons and Nicki that  I am sure on. One of the boys is Jackie Don Jr. and have not found out the other one yet. Not sure if Jack had sisters but I do know he has a couple of brothers and one of them is named Gary.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: February 26, 2010, 11:27:08 PM »

Gary Smith is a musician and lives in Nashville...I have been working on something else and I haven't checked him out yet.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: February 26, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »

Belmom, where did you read that, please?  Is there a link?  It's best to provide that if you can, and then we can determine if it's rumor or a fact.   Nothing wrong with rumors or discussion, but at this point, there is so much that's been talked about, it helps to be able to try to sort out fact from fiction.   If it's a rumor, that's okay, but should be noted as a rumor.    I know you only said you "read today", but then SuzieQ posted "Now isn't that something. When was it Tammi was supposed to have called her?"    We don't know if the "something" really happened or can be verified. 

I read that over on Webslueths I think early this morning. Not sure what kind of proof they had, if any.

God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 26, 2010, 11:45:50 PM »

I read that over on Webslueths I think early this morning. Not sure what kind of proof they had, if any.

Thanks darla.      I was busy earlier and hadn't read over yonder today or I might have seen it.  It's just helpful imo if a poster will let us know where they read something and post a link if they have it.  It keeps things from getting any murkier then they already are in some cases.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: February 26, 2010, 11:59:41 PM »

MuffyBee, I just remember seeing it today....they were running with it early this morning. There was a link to some of the pageant mothers discussing where to stay and someone to buddy with. I think the pageant was from Dec. 13-18. I don't know where they got the info of Janet Morris being there.

God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 27, 2010, 10:15:12 AM »

What time I have had today, I have been working on something.  I will post it all here when I get it all together.

Thank you darla.   
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 10:04:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #255 on: February 27, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Seahorse I have been out all day.....I think Jack was born in Modesta California, and left home at 18 to go try out for the Happy Goodman family, so I am not sure if his parents were in Nashville. Jack has 2 sons and Nicki that  I am sure on. One of the boys is Jackie Don Jr. and have not found out the other one yet. Not sure if Jack had sisters but I do know he has a couple of brothers and one of them is named Gary.

Hi SuzieQ & Monkeys,

Yes, thank-you for your response.  I believe Jackie Don Smith brother is Gary Wayne Smith, age 50, he may go by Wayne.
I am not that nosey  Monkey Devil!  I just want to find how 'who is who' so I can elimate people. I did find Nicki or Nikki's
FB interesting. She is interested in men, good Lord, why not be interested in the three beautiful daughters?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: February 27, 2010, 12:28:37 PM »

I know there is at least one more brother but Travis didn't remember his name. Gary is suppose to be a pretty well known musician. I will try to help narrow down and find if he has any sisters. I am on daughter duty today, helping my Mom with some things, but will be on later tonight to keep digging.
Hope you guys are having a good weekend.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: February 27, 2010, 12:34:57 PM »

Forgot my Monkey manners: Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest! :

God Bless!
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: February 27, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

I am sorry - I read it on websleuth. I don't know how to do all the pasting and moving stories around. My daughter is going to teach me. But I should have had least said where I read it. I apologize.

I remember Tammi saying she put JM in touch with EJ. You know I really feel like a lot of cell phones should be checked.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 27, 2010, 06:54:48 PM »

I am sorry - I read it on websleuth. I don't know how to do all the pasting and moving stories around. My daughter is going to teach me. But I should have had least said where I read it. I apologize.

I remember Tammi saying she put JM in touch with EJ. You know I really feel like a lot of cell phones should be checked.

Thanks for letting us know you read it at WS, Belmom.     You'll learn a lot by hanging with the monkeys.        I learn something new almost every day here myself.  And I have a son that I look to for help, so I know what you're talkin' about.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.