April 27, 2024, 10:55:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 296886 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #540 on: March 27, 2010, 09:01:28 AM »

I was struck by that article also, Trimm.  The fact that she showed no emotion when Dad was awarded full custody is scary. I think she knows (or thinks she knows) that Dad will never see Gabriel again.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #541 on: March 27, 2010, 10:33:38 AM »

Came by to drop this off.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22974086/index.html

Expert: Gabriel's Mom Has Own Interests In Mind

A body language expert tells what baby Gabriel's mother may have revealed on the stand in her custody hearing.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #542 on: March 27, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »

This as well.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22974086/index.html

Elizabeth Johnson At Custody Hearing

Baby Gabriel's mom, Elizabeth Johnson, testifies at a custody hearing in Phoenix.

I hate to say it, but the more I see of her and hear, the more I fear she killed that poor baby.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #543 on: March 27, 2010, 11:10:47 AM »

Seahorse ....I just sent an email to a friend of mine in Tempe, to see if she could find an obit for EJ's dad.

Hi Darla & Monkey's,

Thank-you for asking your friend to look up EJ's daddy.

I am beginning to wonder if there is an obit? 

Her family doesn't seem concerned with anyone else except their own behinds,imo. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: March 27, 2010, 03:42:25 PM »

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Baby-Gabriels-mother-due-back-in-court-today-89261932.html

Father awarded custody of Baby Gabriel

by Catherine Holland and Jennifer Thomas

Posted on March 26, 2010 at 6:48 AM

Updated yesterday at 5:21 PM

PHOENIX -- A Maricopa County Superior Court judge awarded custody of a missing Tempe baby to the child's father on Friday.

Appearing in court for an evidentiary hearing Friday morning, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, cried and refused to answer any questions about where her son is or if he is alive. Gabriel has been missing for three months.

After hearing from Johnson and Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, the judge took custody away from Johnson and granted sole legal custody to McQueary.

Johnson faces a variety of charges including custodial interference, child abuse and kidnapping.

Gabriel was 8 months old when he was last seen in late December in San Antonio, and police don't know whether he's alive. A search of a San Antonio landfill was completed earlier this month, but uncovered no clues as to what happened to the baby.

Johnson, who has not cooperated with police in the investigation, has told different stories, saying first the she killed Gabriel. She later said that she gave him to a San Antonio couple.

Police say Johnson drove the boy to San Antonio from Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without him. She was arrested Dec. 30 in Florida and was extradited to Arizona.

The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information about Gabriel Johnson is asked to call 1-800-THE-LOST.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 03:47:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: March 27, 2010, 09:48:58 PM »

I wished the kindness volunteer would have explained what the "Obit Library" is 
This is a link when I looked Obit Library...gosh if we only knew where the Obit Library is in Arizona.
http://www.library.pima.gov/research/guides/obituaries.php

I don't think it's in any *one place*, but in many, sorted by area.  Here's a link with some areas and volunteers that work those areas.  Hope it helps.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~obitl/volaz.html

The following link is if you need a volunteer and can't find one, etc.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~obitl/contact1.html

I noticed the link for the obit list pima.  Pima is a county in AZ.   Maricopa, Arizona is in Pinal County.   Phoenix is in Maricopa county.  Pinal county is a better search site for the obit.  NOT PIMA county.  I know it is confusing. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: March 27, 2010, 11:23:31 PM »

No New Lawyer For Baby Gabriel's Mom
Elizabeth Johnson Charged With Kidnapping, Custodial Interference

POSTED: 8:31 am MST March 17, 2010
UPDATED: 11:25 am MST March 17, 2010

PHOENIX -- During a hearing Wednesday morning, a judge denied a request from the mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson for a new lawyer, according to a courthouse representative.

This court appearance comes about two weeks after Elizabeth Johnson, 23, refused to leave her jail cell for a pre-trial conference on whether she could dismiss her court-appointed attorney

Judge Timothy Ryan said Johnson must be in court to ask for a new lawyer.

Johnson is charged with kidnapping and custodial interference in connection with the disappearance of her son Gabriel, who was last seen with her in San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26.

Johnson was arrested several days later in Florida and extradited to Maricopa County.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22865049/detail.html

Does this mean she did show up?

Nevermind, I see my answer...sorry
So does this mean she DIDN'T go to court?  How can this be allowed to happen?

now I am confused if she was in court or if she was not in court today   

NoRose,

The Kindness volunteer didn't succeed,:(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [RAOGK-Req] Arizona Maricopa, ALL
Fri, March 19, 2010 11:16:51 PMFrom: "Faeriestar123@aol.com" <Faeriestar123@aol.com>Add to Contacts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry to say that my two months in AZ this year have been bombarded with work and time restrictions that conflict with the new reduced, restricted hours at the obit library.  This has caused me to be leaving town and not have had time to finish my HUGE stack of requests this year.  Yours is one I have not gotten to.  I do apologize.  Please send your request to another volunteer.

Good luck,
B

In a message dated 2/9/2010 11:38:31 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,

An Obit,please, for:

JOHNSON Sr., Robert W.  5/4/2007 EVT obit  (Maricopa, Arizona)

Thank-you for your time.

Robert W. Johnson Sr.
Robert "B.J." W. Johnson Sr., 57, of Mesa, passed away May 1, 2007. B.J. was born in Riverside, California on August 12, 1949. Soon after, his family moved to Tempe, Arizona where he was raised. B.J. was a member of the Morongo Band of Mission Indians of Banning, California. He enlisted in the Army in May of 1969, proudly serving 2 tours in Vietnam. After returning home he married his wife of 34 years, Jackie, and began a career in security and mortuary transport services. The family settled in Bakersfield, California for 15 years, before returning to Mesa in 1991. B.J. retired in 2000 and spent the last 7 years enjoying retirement with his wife and family. He is preceded in death by his father, Thomas, in 1971; mother, Miriam, in 1984; and eldest son, Robert "Bobby" Jr. in 2006. He is survived by his wife, Jackie; son, Thomas and wife Tara of Portland, Oregon; daughter, Karen and husband Frank of Mesa; brother, Frank and wife Julie of Palm Desert, California; as well as five beautiful grandchildren, Lucas, Kaitlyn, Ashlyn, Ethan, and Gavin. A viewing will be held this Friday, May 4th from 5 to 8 p.m., with chapel services following on Saturday at 3 p.m. at Mountain View Memorial Gardens, located at 7900 E. Main Street in Mesa. He will be laid to rest near his parents on the Morongo Indian Reservation, early next week in a private family ceremony. Sign the Guest Book at eastvalleytribune.com
Published in East Valley Tribune on May 4, 2007
e-mail E-mail   print Print

I went ahead and grabbed this...not certain that it is still requested.  So this isn't Elizabeth's dad...as far as I can tell.  I haven't had the time to look through everything.  So is Robert "Bobby" Jr...Elizabeth's dad...passing away in 2006?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: March 27, 2010, 11:34:57 PM »

Photo
JOHNSON, Robert Jr. After 34 years of bringing joy and happiness to family and friends alike, Bobby spread his wings and flew home May 23rd. He passed suddenly and peacefully at his parents home in Mesa, AZ. Bobby was born February 25th, 1972 in Colorado Springs, CO. at the fort Carson Army Hospital. He was a registered tribal member of the Morongo Band of Mission Indians in Banning CA. He spent the first years of his life in CA. And the final years in Mesa, AZ. Bobby had cerebral palsy and was blind and mostly deaf. Leaving him confined to a wheelchair or hospital bed his entire life. Despite his inability to partake in most everyday things, he became a very important part of his family. He had an ability to make everyone he was around smile. And let them see that, though his life was difficult, he could smile and laugh, and keep fighting. Bobby loved to listen to country music. He would sing along and kick his legs as if he were dancing when a song he really liked came on his radio. He was a hero, without being heroic. He received hundreds of gifts, without ever having given a present to anyone. His life was his gift. A gift of understanding, Of caring, and that nothing is more important than spending time with those you love. Bobby is proceeded in death by his grandparents George A. & Dorothy M. Powell of Mesa, AZ. Also Grandparents Thomas B. Johnson & Miriam M.Miguel of Tempe, AZ. His cousin Micheal D. Bishop of Mesa, AZ. and many other friends and relatives. He is survived by his parents, Robert w.Johnson & Dorothy J. Johnson of Mesa. Sister Karen Johnson, also in Mesa. Brother Thomas (Danny) & Tara Johnson, of Portland, OR. Bobby left behind 5 amazing nieces and nephews. Lukas Daniel & Gavin Isaac Scoot of Mesa. Kaitlyn Grace, Ashlyn Faith, & Ethan Daniel of Portland, OR. As well as many aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends all over the country. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, May 31st, 2006 at 9:00 AM at Mountain View Memorial Gardens at 7900 East Main, Mesa, AZ, 85207. Visitation will be Tuesday, May 30th, 2006 from 5-8:00 PM at the same place. The Johnson family would like to thank Mountain View Memorial Gardens who handled the arrangements. Sign the Guest Book at eastvalleytribune.com
Published in East Valley Tribune on May 28, 2006
e-mail E-mail   print Print

This is the obituary for the son mentioned in the other obituary.  Still not seeing an Elizabeth...is this the correct person that is being searched for?  I am just responding to the posts...I will try and go back and read.  There are A LOT of pages!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: March 28, 2010, 02:46:21 AM »

This sounds more like Elizabeth's dad...

Johnson, Robert -  Robert (Bruce) Johnson , 52 of Scottsdale, AZ, son of Bob Johnson, passed away June 29, 2007. Services will be private....
Published in The Arizona Republic on 7/11/2007
22 total words taken from→https://www.legacy.com/obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderOrder&PersonID=90515609

I know that I have read...that her dad passed away in 2007 from cancer...and that Logan's mom passed away the following year...

McQueary, Carol Woodward -  Carol Woodard McQueary, 46, of Scottsdale, AZ, passed away on April 13, 2008. Carol was born in Charleston Illinois. She was a loving and ...
Published in The Arizona Republic on 4/16/2008.

I know that this isn't really relevant in finding Gabrielle...but I was looking through and saw a few posts about it...this information is NOT verified...this is just from my own thinking that this is Elizabeth's dad and Logan's mom...gathered from info that I have read.  There is one other obituary that could possibly be EJ's dad...but, my guess is this one...I will post it if anyone wants to check it out.

Johnson, Robert Earl -  JOHNSON, Robert Earl (Bob), 49, died on July 30, 2007 after a short battle with cancer. His constant optimism will be missed by his...
Published in the Tucson Newspapers on 8/2/2007
176 total words (https://www.legacy.com/obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderOrder&PersonID=91889142)

I did find criminal cases against Robert Bruce...including drug use...but not on Robert Earl...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: March 29, 2010, 12:14:28 PM »

Baby Gabriel Mom Pleads Fifth When Asked About Baby's Location; Awarded No Custody

The parents of missing baby Gabriel Johnson were in Maricopa County Family Court this morning for a custody hearing unrelated to the criminal charges against the baby's mother, Elizabeth Johnson.

Logan McQueary, the baby's father, was awarded full custody of the missing baby and Johnson, who is currently in jail on kidnapping charges relating to the baby's disappearance, was ordered to have no contact with the baby, court officials say.

Not that the jailed woman could anyway these days.

Although today's appearance was only supposed to be a custody hearing over a baby who hasn't been seen since before Christmas, the day in court gave the judge and McQueary's lawyer a chance to ask Johnson some important questions -- you know, like "where's your kid?"

Johnson took the stand at about noon, and when McQueary's lawyer, Craig Mehrens, began questioning her about the baby's location, she promptly used her fifth amendment right and clammed up.

Outside of a courtroom, however, Johnson sings like a bird.

She has given several interviews to various media outlets, where she insists she gave the baby to an unknown couple in a San Antonio, Texas, park. That was only after sending text messages to McQueary saying she had killed the baby and put his "little blue body" in a dumpster.

Weeks of searching through a Texas landfill, where investigators thought the remains of the baby might be, turned up nothing and the mystery couple that Johnson claims she left the baby with haven't come forward, despite the intense media coverage of the disappearance.

McQueary has since made plans to move to Texas to continue the search for Gabriel.

Johnson, on the other hand, isn't going anywhere. She is currently sitting in a Maricopa County jail, where she's been since late-December. She is scheduled to be in court again for a contempt hearing in her kidnapping case on April 28.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/03/baby_gabriel_mom_pleads_fifth.php
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: March 29, 2010, 12:19:36 PM »

Videos

Watch: Father Awarded Custody Of Baby Gabriel
http://www.kpho.com/video/22971003/index.html

Raw Video: Elizabeth Johnson Testifies
http://www.kpho.com/video/22969905/index.html

Raw Video: Logan McQueary Testifies
http://www.kpho.com/video/22969390/index.html

Raw Video:  McQueary Awarded Custody
http://www.kpho.com/video/22970017/index.html

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #551 on: March 29, 2010, 02:06:42 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose for the links. After watching all of them, I don't know what to think. But I am leaning toward Gabriel not being alive. I can not imagine Elizabeth going through all that if she could tell them where the baby is or at least try to help them find him. If she is as smart as her family says she is, she would have to know that helping to find Gabriel would be in her best interest.

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: March 29, 2010, 03:35:55 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose for the links. After watching all of them, I don't know what to think. But I am leaning toward Gabriel not being alive. I can not imagine Elizabeth going through all that if she could tell them where the baby is or at least try to help them find him. If she is as smart as her family says she is, she would have to know that helping to find Gabriel would be in her best interest.

I agree with you.  I can not see her wanting to hurt Logan this long if in fact that is the true reason behind her running with Gabriel.  Early on her reason for running was so there was no way Logan would get custody. I watched her closely and if she was still harbouring this hate she would have been angry that Logan got custody.  Nada.  The only thing I saw was her lawyer getting mad at her as she started to cry and whispering something to her.  Not sure what it was but I think the lawyer said "don't feel sorry for him".   

So she sits in her pink jail outfit eating green bologna
Faces contempt of court charges for running off with Gabriel after court in Dec.
Faces other criminal charges

and still says nothing?  Her lawyer either really knows nothing as EJ has not told her anything and has instructed EJ to keep her mouth shut until she knows, or her lawyer knows something far worse has happened and the other charges racking up are not as bad as manslaughter.  If Gabriel is alive I would think human trafficking is what she would be charged with at most. 

There is either no deal on the table or Gabriel is with the angels.  JMO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #553 on: March 29, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »

This sounds more like Elizabeth's dad...

Johnson, Robert -  Robert (Bruce) Johnson , 52 of Scottsdale, AZ, son of Bob Johnson, passed away June 29, 2007. Services will be private....
Published in The Arizona Republic on 7/11/2007
22 total words taken from→https://www.legacy.com/obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderOrder&PersonID=90515609

I know that I have read...that her dad passed away in 2007 from cancer...and that Logan's mom passed away the following year...

McQueary, Carol Woodward -  Carol Woodard McQueary, 46, of Scottsdale, AZ, passed away on April 13, 2008. Carol was born in Charleston Illinois. She was a loving and ...
Published in The Arizona Republic on 4/16/2008.

I know that this isn't really relevant in finding Gabrielle...but I was looking through and saw a few posts about it...this information is NOT verified...this is just from my own thinking that this is Elizabeth's dad and Logan's mom...gathered from info that I have read.  There is one other obituary that could possibly be EJ's dad...but, my guess is this one...I will post it if anyone wants to check it out.

Johnson, Robert Earl -  JOHNSON, Robert Earl (Bob), 49, died on July 30, 2007 after a short battle with cancer. His constant optimism will be missed by his...
Published in the Tucson Newspapers on 8/2/2007
176 total words (https://www.legacy.com/obituaries.asp?Page=ObitFinderOrder&PersonID=91889142)

I did find criminal cases against Robert Bruce...including drug use...but not on Robert Earl...

Hi Labubske & Monkey's,

Nice work! 

I look in the archives in my older posts to check-out the information I thought of Grandpa's, it may be or may not be.
Grandpa Bob W. Johnson, he has a Robert A. Johnson listed as his relative, maybe another Bob? I wonder if Gpa Bob Johnson
if he from the Northeast originally?

I couldn't find him on anymore searches that is gpa I couldnt find him anywhere since.

(post 470)

Bob W Johnson

View Details
 -  Scottsdale, AZ

Mesa, AZ
Gilbert, AZ
Townshend, VT         

Robert A Johnson
Doris Lorraine Johnson
Elizabeth J Johnson
Fern H Johnson
Patricia P Johnson
Marilyn M Johnson
Eileen C Johnson
Leroy E Johnson
Ferne H Johnson 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6609;sa=showPosts;start=460

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #554 on: March 30, 2010, 02:18:22 AM »

Social Security Death Index

Birth, Marriage & Death

Hi Monkeys,

There is also another Robert W. Johnson who died in 2007.

Name:  Robert W. Johnson
Birth:  date
Death:  dd mm 2007 - city, Maricopa, Arizona, United States of America
Civil:  Arizona

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 30, 2010, 10:14:36 AM »

Videos

Watch: Father Awarded Custody Of Baby Gabriel
http://www.kpho.com/video/22971003/index.html

Raw Video: Elizabeth Johnson Testifies
http://www.kpho.com/video/22969905/index.html

Raw Video: Logan McQueary Testifies
http://www.kpho.com/video/22969390/index.html

Raw Video:  McQueary Awarded Custody
http://www.kpho.com/video/22970017/index.html

Thanks for the links. After watching all the videos I still want to know what was she crying about. If she willingly gave away her child why cry when asked about it? Lock her up and throw away the key she's nothing but trash.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: March 30, 2010, 11:48:54 AM »

From FB:

Tammi Peters Smith
I'm finally working my pro bono cases!I am solely working with pt's that have been given no hope by their Doctor(Cancer,Lyme's,etc.)We know the Devil has tried to stop me from doing God's work these past few months.I will not fall into his trap any longer!I will do what God has called me to do!{Philippians 2:13 Yes, God is working in you to help you want to do what pleases him. Then he gives you the power to do it.}

There was also an earlier post that I missed before it was deleted.  She mentioned she was doing her pro bono flushing from her house.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #557 on: March 30, 2010, 11:51:39 AM »

I agree N2 she needs to be locked up and never let out, ever! 

What strikes me as odd is that EJ's grandfather, grandmother and brother are completely absent from these hearings, actually they are nonexistent period.  I thought the grandmother told the media early on that they were going to do whatever it took to find Gabriel?  Why aren't they speaking out about this and why aren't they actively searching for Gabriel?  This tells me that perhaps they know the truth, if they didn't don't you think they would be screaming off the rooftops trying to find him and not only that they don't say anything at all about EJ's guilt or non guilt in this whole thing.  It doesn't make any sense to me.  Gosh I want to believe Gabriel is still alive, I really do.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 30, 2010, 11:52:27 AM »

From FB:

Tammi Peters Smith
I'm finally working my pro bono cases!I am solely working with pt's that have been given no hope by their Doctor(Cancer,Lyme's,etc.)We know the Devil has tried to stop me from doing God's work these past few months.I will not fall into his trap any longer!I will do what God has called me to do!{Philippians 2:13 Yes, God is working in you to help you want to do what pleases him. Then he gives you the power to do it.}

There was also an earlier post that I missed before it was deleted.  She mentioned she was doing her pro bono flushing from her house.

Whackadoo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #559 on: March 30, 2010, 12:00:18 PM »

From FB:

Tammi Peters Smith

Excuse me but isn't that illegal?  Hi Northern Rose I hope you are feeling better, I have missed you.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.