March 28, 2024, 06:35:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 8 4/06/11 -  (Read 170861 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2011, 10:38:09 PM »

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/vanished-with-beth-holloway/video/season-1/episode-10/episode-10-baumhill

Watch Full Episodes of "Vanished"
Season 1
Episode-10 Lindsey Baum (shown first)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2011, 07:14:14 AM »

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/vanished-with-beth-holloway/video/season-1/episode-10/episode-10-baumhill

Season 1

Thank you Grace-land and thank you Janet.
I watched the Lindsey one that I had dvr'd and it was very well made.Now I'm going to catch the rest of these shows,Beth is amazing!
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 12:08:34 AM »

Season 1

Thank you Grace-land and thank you Janet.
I watched the Lindsey one that I had dvr'd and it was very well made.Now I'm going to catch the rest of these shows,Beth is amazing!
 an angelic monkey

YW, KarmaRoundUp.  Yes, Beth is an amazing woman!  She made a promise to find justice for Natalee and has extended that love and determination to help other missing persons.  When I watched the episode on Lindsey, it was like I went back in time to when she first went missing--hoping against hope that she will be found; but it ended the same way--Lindsey is still missing. Where are you, Lindsey?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 07:21:44 PM »

Season 1

Wow that was a good story Beth did. It brings back so much frustration as to what happened to Lindsey that night.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2011, 09:25:10 AM »

http://www.findlindseybaum.com/
Find Lindsey Baum
Official Website for Missing Child Lindsey Baum

Lindsey's Candles

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 02:19:01 PM »

Find Lindsey Baum
Official Website for Missing Child Lindsey Baum

Lindsey's Candles

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

Thank you for posting those links MuffyBee
The top link has a lot of pictures I've never seen of little Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 02:22:03 PM »

You're welcom, Karma.  I find it so sad that after all this time, Lindsey is still missing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 07:01:15 PM »

You're welcom, Karma.  I find it so sad that after all this time, Lindsey is still missing.   

I've been praying she is found and brought home this year.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2011, 01:44:05 PM »

Come home, lil Lindsey!  You are not forgotten!

Car Wash for Missing Children in McCleary (across from Rain Country restaurant): Saturday, September 17th –11am to 4pm. Come out and support a great cause! Find Out More on FB.

::snipping2::

Details of Disappearance:

Lindsey disappeared on June 26,2009 while on her way home  from her friends house in McCleary, WA at about 9:30 in the evening. This was one of the longest days of the year and didn’t get dark until around 10:30 that night. It was still daylight out as she left her friends house for the short 5-10 minute walk home.

She never made it home that night.

-------------------------

From above: "Find out more on FB" -- http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=286132121401110&notif_t=event_invite

Car Wash For Missing Children
Share · Public Event.Time Saturday, September 17 · 11:00am - 4:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location McCleary, Washington
Lindsey Baum Task Force Building 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created By Find Lindsey Baum, Jennifer O'Lague-Rothwell, Kara Kampen
More Info Find Lindsey Baum Group will be washing cars for donations.
The funds raised will go to a billboard for MISSING CHILDREN.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2011, 10:33:12 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132106953.html

McCleary shop searched in search for Lindsey Baum
By KOMO Staff
Published: Oct 18, 2011 at 5:52 PM PDT Last Updated: Oct 18, 2011 at 6:19 PM PDT

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Detectives investigating the mysterious disappearance of Lindsey Baum served a search warrant at a local business on Tuesday.

The FBI and Grays Harbor sheriff's deputies searched Hartman's Jewelry and Repair located on Fourth Street - the street on which the 10-year-old girl was last seen 28 months ago. They also searched the store owners' home just outside of town.

Deputies said they are not looking for anything specific; they said the search warrant is one in a series being served in an effort to find the missing girl.

Area residents said they are relieved to see the investigation is still active.

"It's both a little unnerving, actually, and I guess comforting that they're still working on the case. That's a good thing," said resident Kim Barkman.

Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend's house on June 26, 2009. It was a warm summer evening, and the houses were just a short distance apart.

"When the next thing you know, she vanished," said Melissa Baum, the girl's mother.

There have been numerous searches, scores of people of interest and a $35,000 reward offered, but no arrests have been made in the case.

Through two years of gut-wrenching loss and unfounded leads, Melissa Baum has never lost faith that her daughter would one day come home.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2011, 10:40:34 PM »

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Search-warrant-served-in-connection-with-Lindsay-Baum-case-132088273.html

Search warrant served in connection with Lindsey Baum case
by DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News
Bio | Email| Follow: @Drewmikk
KING5.com
Posted on October 18, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Updated today at 4:39 PM

MCCLEARY, Wash. - Investigators from the FBI and Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office served a search warrant at Hartman Jewelry in McCleary on Tuesday afternoon in connection with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Investigators say the owner of the store is one of "several dozen" people of interest in the case.

There was no major break to lead investigators to the business and police said they have not made any major discoveries at the property.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2011, 10:49:44 PM »

Thank you for the articles grace-land.  It's good to see the investigation continuing.  I hope we can find out soon where Lindsey is and who is responsible for her disappearance. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2011, 11:26:40 PM »

YW, Mzzz Bee.  (I love your new "look" and cool hat. )  It was reported that "the search warrant is one in a series being served."  So, it's still an active case, and the FBI is still involved.  That's good news! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2011, 11:42:14 PM »

YW, Mzzz Bee.  (I love your new "look" and cool hat. )  It was reported that "the search warrant is one in a series being served."  So, it's still an active case, and the FBI is still involved.  That's good news! 

Yes, I think it's good news too!!

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2011, 01:36:01 AM »

I got the phone call tonight that there was a search warrant put out for Hartman's Jewelry, which the links were posted up already. I was also told that Melissa Baum was on Maury recently (Thank goodness for the extra exposure). The Jewelry store is within a block of where it's reported that Lindsey was last seen. I'm curious as to why, besides the location of the business that this man is being looked at as a person of interest.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2011, 01:44:20 PM »

I got the phone call tonight that there was a search warrant put out for Hartman's Jewelry, which the links were posted up already. I was also told that Melissa Baum was on Maury recently (Thank goodness for the extra exposure). The Jewelry store is within a block of where it's reported that Lindsey was last seen. I'm curious as to why, besides the location of the business that this man is being looked at as a person of interest.

I see what you mean Jademoff.  I was looking at the wording of the article grace-land posted again.  It says the store owner is one of "several dozen" people of interest in the case.  It sounds to me it's not just the location of the store that's of interest. 

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Search-warrant-served-in-connection-with-Lindsay-Baum-case-132088273.html
MCCLEARY, Wash. - Investigators from the FBI and Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office served a search warrant at Hartman Jewelry in McCleary on Tuesday afternoon in connection with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Investigators say the owner of the store is one of "several dozen" people of interest in the case.

There was no major break to lead investigators to the business and police said they have not made any major discoveries at the property.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2011, 01:51:04 PM »

I've been researching, trying to find the program you've mentioned in your post. I haven't found where Melissa Baum was on Maury's show yet, but while I was looking for it, I came across this video and wasn't sure it's been posted before. 

http://www.nwcn.com/video/raw/Full-interview-with-Melissa-Baum-mother-of-Lindsey-Baum-97188159.html
Full interview with Melissa Baum, mother of Lindsey Baum
by Northwest Cable News

NWCN.com

Posted on June 25, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2011, 02:24:44 PM »

Yes, I think it's good news too!!
For some reason, Lindsey has been on my heart a lot in the past few days.
I too am glad it is still an active case.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/FEATURE-NEWS/NEW-SEARCH-WARRANT-SERVED-IN-BAFFLING-CASE-OF-MISSING-McCLEARY-GIRL-800876
NEW SEARCH WARRANT SERVED IN BAFFLING CASE OF MISSING McCLEARY GIRL
October 19, 2011

McCLEARY, WA) -- FBI officers along with Grays Harbor County sheriff's deputies served a search warrant Tuesday on a McCleary, Washington jewelry store in the continuing search for missing Lindsay Baum.

Detectives searched Hartman's Jewelry and Repair located at 133 South 4th Street in McCleary – the same street in McCleary where then 10-year old Lindsay mysteriously vanished on 26, 2009. while walking home from a friend’s house.

It was a route just a few blocks from home she had taken many times before.

Detectives also searched the store owners' residence, which is located outside of McCleary.

This latest search is one of many that officials have conducted in the ongoing investigation.

In June of 2010, one year after Lindsay vanished, sheriff's deputies and FBI agents spent several hours searching a McCleary home in the 100 block of Fir street and an Easy Storage locker in the same community as part of the ongoing investigation.

It has not been disclosed what, if anything, investigators found at either location that might pertain to the missing girl.

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office sought and obtained search warrants to go through both locations during June 2010, which are connected they said, to a person of interest in the investigation.

Local television broadcast reports at that time said the person of interest in the searches was a 47-year-old man who lives at the home that was searched and who shares the storage unit with the home's owners.

The reports said the man is someone investigators spoke to in the days following Baum's disappearance and that he lives one block off the route she would have been walking to get to her house.

Videos at the Link

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2011, 09:12:01 PM »

I think these two search warrants are the jewelery store and the jewelery store owners home.
http://kxro.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/search-warrants-issued-in-lindsey-baum-case/
SEARCH WARRANTS ISSUED IN LINDSEY BAUM CASE
October 18, 2011

Over 2 years later, the search for Lindsey Baum continues in McCleary. Undersheriff Rick Scott says that 2 search warrants were issued today in connection Lindsey’s disappearance.
Scott says that these warrants have been in the works for months, but specifics from the search will not be released unless they are shown to be linked to the case.

According to Scott, the business owner had been in contact with the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office during the entire length of the investigation into Lindsey’s disappearance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.