March 28, 2024, 03:01:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 8 4/06/11 -  (Read 170818 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2011, 09:39:44 AM »

Jademoff - you and I found the same things searching in regard to Melissa Baum being on Maury's show.  I sure would like to see a clip of Melissa on the show or a transcript if available.  I wonder if the person you got the information from that Melissa was on Maury's show was mistaken and it was another show? 

It does appear that an episode was shown regarding missing children though, but I'm more than happy to double check with my friend as she might have got a name mixed up!

Thank you. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2011, 06:50:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I became a member here right after Lindseys disappearance because I am a local and didn't really care about anything but finding a little girl the same age as mine. I have not wrote much here and I'm not sure who is still here from that time period but I have a question. I was on a local message board and ran across a post from a grays harbor resident that had questioned if it had in fact still been daylight at 9:15 that night. A poster replied that it  was indeed daylight because he was in fact was driving threw mccleary on his way to Shelton at that time on the night Lindsey had disappeared. The only thing he could remember is seeing a few guys setting up a fireworks stand. Now I thought that someone determined the stand came Saturday?  Does anyone know if someone already submitted this information or not? I am also unsure of the rules for posting links, so if you could tell me if I can post a link to my photo album where I have pics of the web information I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2011, 07:54:41 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I became a member here right after Lindseys disappearance because I am a local and didn't really care about anything but finding a little girl the same age as mine. I have not wrote much here and I'm not sure who is still here from that time period but I have a question. I was on a local message board and ran across a post from a grays harbor resident that had questioned if it had in fact still been daylight at 9:15 that night. A poster replied that it  was indeed daylight because he was in fact was driving threw mccleary on his way to Shelton at that time on the night Lindsey had disappeared. The only thing he could remember is seeing a few guys setting up a fireworks stand. Now I thought that someone determined the stand came Saturday?  Does anyone know if someone already submitted this information or not? I am also unsure of the rules for posting links, so if you could tell me if I can post a link to my photo album where I have pics of the web information I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Madibabe - it's been so long I don't remember.  As far as you posting your photobucket links thats fine with me.  When I get a chance I'll try and find the answer to your question about the stand.  Can't check right now, I have company 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2011, 09:45:39 PM »

http://www.findlindseybaum.com/

::snipping2::
Details of Disappearance:

Lindsey disappeared on June 26,2009 while walking home in McCleary, WA at about 9:30 in the evening. This was one of the longest days of the year and didn’t get dark until around 10:30 that night. It was still daylight out as she left for the short 5-10 minute walk home.
She never made it home that night.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2011, 09:55:06 PM »

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSHN/2009/6/26/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

History for Shelton, WA (Approx. 18 mi. from McCleary.  Shelton was where there was a reporting weather station)
Friday, June 26, 2009 — View Current Conditions

Astronomy
     Rise    Set
Actual Time    5:18 AM PDT    9:12 PM PDT
Civil Twilight    4:38 AM PDT    9:52 PM PDT
Nautical Twilight    3:42 AM PDT    10:47 PM PDT
Astronomical Twilight    2:18 AM PDT    12:11 AM PDT
Moon    10:17 AM PDT (6/26)    11:48 PM PDT (6/26)
Length Of Visible Light    17h 14m
Length of Day    
15h 54m
Waxing Crescent, 22% of the Moon is Illuminated
Jun 26
Waxing Crescent

Jun 29
First Quarter

Jul 7
Full

Jul 15
Last Quarter

Jul 21
New

Hourly Observations

8:53 PM    60.1 °F    45.0 °F    57%    30.22 in    10.0 mi    WSW    6.9 mph    -    N/A         Clear
9:53 PM    55.9 °F    44.1 °F    64%    30.24 in    10.0 mi    WSW    9.2 mph    -    N/A         Clear
10:53 PM    52.0 °F    43.0 °F    71%    30.24 in    10.0 mi    SW    6.9 mph    -    N/A         Clear
11:53 PM    50.0 °F    42.1 °F    74%    30.24 in    10.0 mi    Calm    Calm    -    N/A         Clear

Modified to add location explanation.  MB
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:59:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2011, 11:28:36 PM »

https://picasaweb.google.com/mommyanme/NewAlbum?authkey=Gv1sRgCP6AvvTGgsnYkQE&feat=directlink
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »

He might just have days mixed up, I know who he is and I know whatever day he saw the fireworks stand that he was heading to work and had 45 minutes to get there.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »

He might just have days mixed up, I know who he is and I know whatever day he saw the fireworks stand that he was heading to work and had 45 minutes to get there.

Hello Jademoff,
 I was not implying he had anything to do with Lindsey being missing, I was however thinking his information might be a small piece to add to her case. He is a local, active, seems credible, and his small glimpse of Mccleary that night might be of some importance, since not many people in the town can say they have seen anything. I apologize if it seemed like I thought he might be responsible for anything. I was thinking just the opposite and was hoping someone might contact him to confirm the night if they thought the information might be important. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2011, 09:03:56 PM »

Jademoff - you and I found the same things searching in regard to Melissa Baum being on Maury's show.  I sure would like to see a clip of Melissa on the show or a transcript if available.  I wonder if the person you got the information from that Melissa was on Maury's show was mistaken and it was another show? 

It does appear that an episode was shown regarding missing children though, but I'm more than happy to double check with my friend as she might have got a name mixed up!

Thank you. 

Jademoff and MuffyBee

Is this the Maury show that you are looking for?  At 25:00, interview with Melissa Baum.  At 36:00, psychic talks to Melissa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qlpb5VLpB0

Youtube:  "Maury - My Child Vanished...Help Us Find Our Missing Kids!"

Uploaded by MoronFreeTV on Oct 23, 2011

Segment 1: Paige Johnson, 17
Segment 2: Tarasha Benjamin, 17
Segment 3: Gaetane Borders with videos of victims fighting back against kidnappers
Segment 4: Lindsey Baum, 10
Segment 5: Alexis Patterson, 7
Segment 6: The parents get psychic readings about their children
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2011, 09:31:24 PM »

Thank you Grace-Land.     I'll bet that's the show, but we can see what Jademoff says when she comes back to the thread.  I was searching Maury's shows for anything with Melissa Baum as a guest,  and didn't find anything, but I think you've found it.  Again, thank you! 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2011, 11:11:51 PM »

Thank you Grace-Land.     I'll bet that's the show, but we can see what Jademoff says when she comes back to the thread.  I was searching Maury's shows for anything with Melissa Baum as a guest,  and didn't find anything, but I think you've found it.  Again, thank you! 

YW, Mzzz Bee!  Did you get a chance to listen to the psychic and what he was telling Melissa?  I don't know how correct he was, but it was interesting.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2011, 12:03:43 AM »

Yeah that's the show, I didn't even have to look at the link, my friend mentioned a psychic in there. While I don't know my opinion on psychics, but I had wondered the same thing they mentioned. When my friend told me a white van, I immediately thought of a work vehicle. And then I also thought of the brown van that was at the Shell station in the videos that were on the news with the two men they wanted to talk to in case they saw something.

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2011, 12:08:10 AM »

Oh my gosh! I want to send the maury show an e-mail about the footage from the shell mart they posted up and said 'And this man of suspicion'! Shame on the show! Law Enforcement are looking to talk to the man to see if he saw something, not because they want to accuse him.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2011, 12:49:46 AM »

You're right, Jademoff.  The police just want to talk to him!  In my opinion, Maury was unfamiliar with the case.  Melissa even corrected him when he said that Lindsey walked past the gas station.  That's something that we don't know; she wasn't captured on the video camera.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2011, 12:50:00 AM »

I thought the Honda Ridgeline in the footage already had the owner identified. I know in some of the footage I've seen, the FBI mentioned that though the Ridgeline appears to be white it is actually silver.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2011, 01:09:59 AM »

I don't remember reading any article that said that the owner of the Honda Ridgeline was identified.  I guess that I'll have to back track and check on the color of the Ridgeline and the unidentified persons at the station.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2011, 01:24:01 AM »

Here's the information from the FBI site about the man and the boy and the description of the Honda Ridgeline that "might help develop new leads in the case."

http://www.fbi.gov/seattle/baum/the-lindsey-baum-case

The Lindsey Baum Case
Surveillance Video May Offer a Clue

06/25/10

June 26 marks one year since 10-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared from McCleary, Washington while walking home from a friend’s house.

Surveillance video we are making available to the public might help us develop new leads in the case.

The video clips are from a Shell-Mart gas station in McCleary and were recorded at approximately 9:30 p.m. on June 26, 2009—about the time Lindsey went missing.

The footage shows a man, accompanied by a young boy, walking into the gas station and later leaving, and also shows the newer-model white Honda Ridgeline truck the man was driving. Both the man and the boy could be important witnesses regarding the disappearance because they were in the vicinity when Lindsey went missing.

The footage shows a newer-model white Honda Ridgeline truck driven by a man who was accompanied by a young boy. Both the man and the boy could be important witnesses regarding the disappearance because they were in the vicinity when Lindsey went missing.

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2011, 01:12:41 PM »

Here's the information from the FBI site about the man and the boy and the description of the Honda Ridgeline that "might help develop new leads in the case."

http://www.fbi.gov/seattle/baum/the-lindsey-baum-case

The Lindsey Baum Case
Surveillance Video May Offer a Clue

06/25/10

June 26 marks one year since 10-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared from McCleary, Washington while walking home from a friend’s house.

Surveillance video we are making available to the public might help us develop new leads in the case.

The video clips are from a Shell-Mart gas station in McCleary and were recorded at approximately 9:30 p.m. on June 26, 2009—about the time Lindsey went missing.

The footage shows a man, accompanied by a young boy, walking into the gas station and later leaving, and also shows the newer-model white Honda Ridgeline truck the man was driving. Both the man and the boy could be important witnesses regarding the disappearance because they were in the vicinity when Lindsey went missing.

The footage shows a newer-model white Honda Ridgeline truck driven by a man who was accompanied by a young boy. Both the man and the boy could be important witnesses regarding the disappearance because they were in the vicinity when Lindsey went missing.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-two-years-later-seach-still-on-for-missing-washington-girl-20110628,0,6914159.story?track=rss

This is the video I found the investigator saying the Ridgeline is silver and not white. Which is what made me think that the owner of it came forward to talk to investigators, but with Melissa having them show it on Maury, made me think the owner wasn't identified. But then who knows if investigators let Melissa know if the owner of the vehicle was identified and they came forward and talk to them.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2011, 04:38:38 PM »

The link below is just one of two lines available without paying to see the full article, so I've snipped the important part.  I will look at other sources to get more information. I checked http://www.findlindseybaum.com/ and there isn't anything mentioned about a search a this time.

http://www.chronline.com/news/local/article_50dfd372-0704-11e1-bdc1-001cc4c03286.html
Search for Lindsey Baum Set for Saturday; Crews to Meet in Oakville
November 4, 2011

On Saturday, the Search and Seek Association is conducting a ground search for Baum. The searches begin at 9 a.m. and run until 5 p.m

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2011, 11:01:59 PM »

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2011/11/06/1895504/weekend-search-for-lindsey-baum.html

Weekend search for Lindsey Baum 'made progress'
A group searching for Lindsey Baum made progress during a weekend search near Oakville, according to its organizer.
By Nate Hulings The News Tribune
Published: 11/06/11

A group searching for Lindsey Baum made progress during a weekend search near Oakville, according to its organizer.

About 30 volunteers spent eight hours Saturday in Capitol State Forest and surrounding areas after receiving several anonymous emails that warranted investigation, said Jennifer Mau, organizer for the Search and Seek Association.

Mau refused to provide further detail of the search but said “significant progress” was made and that the disappearance is getting closer to being solved. No other searches are currently scheduled.

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2011/11/06/1895504/weekend-search-for-lindsey-baum.html#ixzz1czLjRZll
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.