March 29, 2024, 07:28:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 8 4/06/11 -  (Read 170903 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 10, 2018, 11:04:57 PM »

Happy Birthday in heaven, lil Lindsey.  an angelic monkey
Video at the link

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/justice-for-lindsey-baum-saturday-event-marks-20th-birthday-of-murdered-washington-girl/281-571445815

Justice for Lindsey Baum: Saturday event marks 20th birthday of murdered Washington girl
On what would have been Lindsey Baum's 20th birthday, family, friends and volunteers continue to hope for a break in her case.
Author:   Drew Mikkelsen 
Published:   4:12 PM PDT July 6, 2018 
Updated:   11:26 AM PDT July 7, 2018 

It’s not the way anyone hoped to celebrate what would have been Lindsey Baum’s 20th birthday. But volunteers will spend Saturday morning, Baum’s birthday, walking in the parade of the McCleary Bear Festival.

In June 2009, Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend’s house in McCleary.

Last fall hunters found her remains west of Ellensburg. Police have not made an arrest in the case.

“She needs to be able to rest in peace,” said Michelle Ames.

Ames is one of several volunteers walking Saturday's parade.

Volunteers are also hosting a booth for Baum at the McCleary Bear Festival, selling tee-shirts and taking donations for keychains and bracelets to raise money for Baum’s upcoming memorial service

The goal is to raise $3,000 to place a bench next to a tree planted in Baum’s memory.

It will be in the shape of a butterfly, something Lindsey loved.

For more information, or to make a donation, visit the Justice for Lindsey Baum Facebook page.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 10, 2018, 11:12:52 PM »

Video at the link

https://q13fox.com/2018/07/07/mother-community-remember-lindsey-baum-on-what-wouldve-been-the-murdered-girls-20th-birthday/

Mother, community remember Lindsey Baum on what would’ve been the murdered girl’s 20th Birthday
Posted 5:18 PM, July 7, 2018, by Nadia Romero, Updated at 04:05AM, July 9, 2018

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Lindsey Baum was 10-year-old when she was abducted from McCleary in 2009.  On Saturday, her mother and volunteers marked what would have been her 20th birthday to make sure no one will ever forget her name.

The annual McCleary Bear Festival is a bittersweet celebration in memory of Lindsey Baum.

In fall 2017, hunters found human remains in the Manastash Recreation Area.

In May, the FBI confirmed it was Lindsey Baum’s remains that hunters found.

“Lindsey’s been found, but my battle is not over. Whoever murdered her is still on the streets and probably still walks the streets of McCleary,” said Lindsey Baum’s mother Melissa Baum.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2018, 10:05:43 PM »

https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/article216798720.html

Celebration of life to be held for Lindsey Baum, missing girl whose remains were found last year
By Danielle Derrickson
August 16, 2018 12:02 PM 
Updated 3 hours 8 minutes ago 

More than nine years after she disappeared, the life of Lindsey Baum will be honored at a service this weekend in Olympia.

Lindsey went missing near her home in McCleary on June 26, 2009. Her remains were found by hunters last fall in Kittitas County, although the remains were not identified as Baum until May.

On Saturday, Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia will hold a celebration of life for her from 1-4 p.m. It will begin with a service, followed by a dove and butterfly release and reception. All are welcome to attend.

Evergreen Christian Community is located at 1000 Black Lake Boulevard in west Olympia. The service also will be live streamed with a link on the Justice for Lindsey Baum Facebook page.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: August 19, 2018, 07:25:09 PM »

an angelic monkey
Photos and video at the link

https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/article216844675.html

‘We love you, Lindsey’: Family, friends remember McCleary girl who disappeared in 2009
August 18, 2018 04:45 PM 
Updated August 18, 2018 05:50 PM

Tables in the church foyer were lined with photos of Lindsey Baum, from when she was a baby up to age 10. There she was in a cowboy hat, in her soccer team uniform, on the playground, with a toy guitar.

Also on display were some of her stuffed animals, her journals, a Valentine’s Day card she made her mom, a copy of “Breaking Dawn” with the cover missing.

Among the mementos of a young girl’s life was a grim reminder: a copy of the People magazine issue from fall 2009 with Lindsey, who’d gone missing, on the cover.

Lindsey’s mom, Melissa Pierpoint-Baum, said she is comforted knowing Lindsey is in heaven with Pierpoint-Baum’s mother, who died the year before Lindsey was born.

“I only take comfort in knowing that she’s with my mother, who she never had the chance to meet,” she said. “They shared a love of chocolate, so I just keep telling myself they’re having parties every night eating triple-chocolate fudge sundaes.”
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: August 19, 2018, 07:28:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-For-Lindsey-Baum-139634052750379/

Justice For Lindsey Baum
19 hrs ·
The Olympian did a really nice video of Lindsey's Celebration of Life

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2018, 09:18:47 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/Justice-For-Lindsey-Baum-139634052750379/

Justice For Lindsey Baum
19 hrs ·
The Olympian did a really nice video of Lindsey's Celebration of Life

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2019, 09:56:00 PM »

https://www.dailyrecordnews.com/news/search-for-answers-continues-in-lindsey-baum-case/article_ef7e1e34-0111-5a2f-b393-ac6472e62f30.html

Search for answers continues in Lindsey Baum case 
By Samira George staff writer 
Jan 8, 2019

The hunter who had found a piece of Lindsey’s skull had been hunting that area for over 30-plus years, and had even passed the skull fragment a few years before, but had failed to further examine it.

Rose Winquist, a Seattle-based private investigator working for the Baum family, thinks it’s a solvable case.

“There’s a connection we just need to find it,” Winquist said.

Winquist believes that people who are familiar with the surrounding area are going to be essential in making new strides in the case.

Since Manastash is a popular recreation area Winquist hopes this spring and summer will lead to possible new evidence that will strengthen Lindsey’s case. Winquist encourages people to keep an eye out for anything that might look suspicious.

Winquist warns it’s important that if anything is found to not touch or disturb it and contact law enforcement right away.

“If we can find the rest of her remains that could be a huge break,” Winquist said. “With those remains there could be a trace of DNA that was left either on Lindsey’s clothing, soles of her shoes, or even a button can have finger prints on it.”

Lindsey had on a bathing suit underneath her clothing the day she was kidnapped and although it has been nine years since her disappearance certain articles of clothing could have survived. Even more so if she was wrapped in a blanket.

Winquist doesn’t believe whoever decided to leave Lindsey’s body in the Manastash area wasn’t by happenstance, but rather her killer knew the area.

Melissa Baum is asking for surrounding communities to help in efforts of locating the rest of her daughter’s remains and is offering a $35,000 reward. She also hopes Kittitas County Search and Rescue might also lend a hand in search efforts this summer.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: June 24, 2019, 06:22:03 PM »

an angelic monkey
http://www.chronline.com/news/lindsey-baum-garden-dedication-set-for-june/article_d0395ff8-9478-11e9-8dc2-3357a8048527.html

Lindsey Baum Garden Dedication Set for June 26 
By The Chronicle   Jun 21, 2019

A dedication for a garden designed as a remembrance for Lindsey Baum, a 10-year-old girl who disappeared in McCleary in 2009, is scheduled for 7 p.m. June 26 at Beerbower Park in McCleary.

The dedication marks 10 years since Lindsey Baum was abducted. Her remains were found in a remote location in Eastern Washington last year and a law enforcement investigation is ongoing

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: June 25, 2019, 09:54:36 PM »

https://komonews.com/news/local/10-years-later-detectives-still-search-for-answers-in-lindsey-baum-case

10 years later, detectives still search for answers in Lindsey Baum case
by Keith Eldridge | KOMO News|
Tuesday, June 25th 2019

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- This is a grim anniversary week for the town of McCleary, where 10 years ago Lindsey Baum vanished on the way home from a friend's house.

A new remembrance garden including a butterfly bench and plaque will be dedicated at a candlelight vigil at 7 p.m. Wednesday.

Could DNA help as it has in other cold cases such as Jennifer Bastian and Michella Welch in Tacoma?

We always hope that that's the case, but at this point that's not shaping up to be, but that's something we're continuing to look at," said Grays Harbor County Sheriff Rick Scott. He said since it is an open murder investigation he can't reveal what if any DNA was collected.

The hope continues to be that someone comes forward with new information.

"That's pretty much the only hope we have is hopefully by keeping her name out there that someone will come forward with some kind of information," said family friend Michelle Ames. "Because you never know how small the detail that's needed."

Lindsey's mother Melissa will be there to talk with the crowd.

The sheriff and detectives will be there to answer any questions and talk with people.

"We're always hoping that we're going to get that one piece of information that is going to break it all down," Scott said.

The sheriff did say that the cold case units with the state Attorney General's office, FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are being asked to review their case. And a new database of all of the records and files are being put into digital form to make it easier and quicker to search.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2020, 07:09:42 PM »

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/family-fights-keep-10-year-old-girls-unsolved-murder-banners-up/KVBZSWDM5VDELCYCNMJTJZEK6Y

Family fights to keep 10-year-old girl’s unsolved murder banners up

By: Shelby Miller, KIRO 7 News
Updated: August 25, 2020 - 4:36 PM

McCleary, Wash. — Bold red letters and the smiling face of a 10-year-old girl catch people's attention every time they pass by.

The banners are constant reminders that Lindsey Baum’s murder case still hasn’t been solved.

“I don’t understand why everybody is not outraged that there is still a child murderer on the loose,” said Melissa Baum, Lindsey’s mother.

Melissa has been searching for the person who abducted her little girl more than 11 years ago, but that’s not her only battle. These days, she’s fighting with the City of McCleary to keep the signs up.

“I don’t know how much louder I have to scream that I’m not going anywhere and neither are my banners,” said Melissa.

Melissa said city workers took down the banner at the police department and at the park near Lindsey’s memorial garden; for now, that one is back up.

In a statement to KIRO 7, Mayor Brenda Orffer said:

“Council members have been asked by some if the banner could be removed from the park as it is where children go to play. When it was placed there without approval, we did not immediately remove it because we do want to see justice for Lindsey. When concerns were shared and the request to remove it was made, we attempted to find out who had placed the banner at the park so we could make a plan together. When we could not determine who or what organization had placed it there, council members asked that it be removed in response to concerns that had been shared with them.”

“They can complain all they want, where’s my justice, where’s the outrage for my murdered 10-year-old,” said Melissa.

“We apologize if anyone is offended by the signs, but we’re offended by the fact that there’s still a killer walking the streets that is responsible for murdering Lindsey Baum,” said Angela, a Justice for Lindsey volunteer.

The city may be taking down banners, but others are hanging them up. Volunteers are printing 20 yard banners and 50 campaign signs to put around town.

“If the city doesn’t want to keep them up, then the people of McCleary are going to ensure they stay up until we find Lindsey’s killer,” said Angela.

Melissa said Lindsey deserves to have the banners up.

“My daughter existed, she was real, she played on that playground, she walked those streets, she had a right to be safe. She was stolen, she was murdered and she was dumped like trash. And I’m not going to let them forget that. I’m not going to let anyone forget that until her monsters are behind bars or dead,” said Melissa.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: August 26, 2020, 08:05:34 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: June 16, 2021, 08:17:37 PM »

Picture of the suspect at the link:

https://www.q13fox.com/news/arrest-made-in-2003-rape-murder-in-mccleary-could-be-tied-to-2009-murder-of-10-year-old-lindsey-baum

Arrest made in 2003 kidnapping, rape in McCleary could be tied to 2009 murder of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum
By Q13 News Staff
Published 9 hours ago Updated 5 hours ago
Grays Harbor County Q13 FOX

ENUMCLAW, Wash. - A man arrested this week for a cold case kidnapping and rape in Grays Harbor County, Washington, could be tied to the 2009 disappearance and murder of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum in the same town.

According to the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office, deputies arrested Paul Bieker of Enumclaw Tuesday in connection to a 2003 kidnapping and rape that started on Church Road in McCleary.

Investigators say a 17-year-old girl was kidnapped in March 2003 when she returned home in her vehicle. Bieker reportedly tied her up and loaded her into her own vehicle, then took her to an undisclosed location and sexually assaulted her. He then drove her somewhere near McCleary and left her in her car, police say. She was able to free herself and get home.

DNA was collected at the hospital, but investigators were not able to find a match in the nationwide criminal database. Seven years later, the Grays Harbor Prosecuting Attorney’s Office obtained an arrest warrant for an unknown person, based on the DNA profile developed.

In December of 2020, Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office Chief Darrin Wallace submitted the DNA evidence to a laboratory for genealogy testing, detectives say.

The testing revealed a short list of possible suspects that were believed to be related to the source of the suspect DNA.

Investigators believe Bieker lived in McCleary in 2003 at a home not far from the victim’s residence.

They also were able to identify more circumstantial evidence that linked him to the crime, and investigators were able to match Bieker's DNA from a discarded item to the DNA collected in 2003.

Bieker appeared in court Wednesday. A judge set his bail at $250,000.

Detectives are examining whether Bieker is the same person who kidnapped and killed 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, who went missing in McCleary in 2009.

The only major break in her disappearance came in 2017, when a fragment of her skull was found by hunters in a remote area of Kittitas County.

"There are some eerie similarities between the two cases," Grays County Undersheriff Brad Johansson says. "How many kidnappers do you have in the same small town? However, they could end up being completely unrelated."

Anyone with information can call the Lindsey Baum tip line 360-964-1799 or email baumtips@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: June 29, 2021, 08:39:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/BylesHouse/posts/1372200949818655

Historic David F. Byles House

On June 26th, 2009, 10 year-old Lindsey Baum was walking home in McCleary and vanished.  In 2018, her remains were discovered near Ellensburg.  Her murder remains unsolved. Her birthday is on July 7th.  She would have been 23 this year.  In a show of support for Lindsey’s family and to bring awareness to Lindsey’s unsolved murder, the house will be illuminated in red, Lindsey’s favorite color, from June 26th to July 7th.  This will continue annually until Lindsey’s murder is solved and justice is served.  There’s still a reward available.  For more information, go to Justice For Lindsey Baum.
#justiceforlindseybaum

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 27, 2022, 07:10:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=503720661326175&id=100050647352230

Justice For Lindsey Baum
6 hours ago
  ·
‼️UPDATE‼️

I’m often asked for updates regarding Lindsey’s case. As far as the investigation itself goes, there is none. No changes, no updates, no progress that I’ve been informed of.

However as many of you know, I’ve started a petition to have Lindsey’s case removed from GHCSO jurisdiction.  I am asking for the Attorney General’s Office to take over her case and use their cold case investigators to restart the investigation from the beginning. It has been in the hands of Rick Scott for almost 13 years with zero progress. They have little to no time or investigators to spend on Lindsey’s case. As the years have passed crime continues to increase in our county and country with no additional resources or training to keep up. So Lindsey’s case continues to be pushed aside.  

Now, there is a 2nd missing child in the county, that had been missing for months before anyone reported it. An epic failure of Grays Harbor County Division of children and youth services. Because of their failure to protect Oakley Carlson, whom they were charged with protecting.

Please PRAY for 🎀 Oakley 🎀

This county is not up for these tasks. Not because of the officers and investigators as individuals but as a department, they are under staffed, under trained, and ill equipped financially and technology to handle cases such as Lindsey’s.

This June 26, will mark 13 years since her abduction and her murderer still walks free amongst your children.  No suspects, and even the “persons of interest” have dwindled through the years.  

I will be making Weekly contact with GHCSO, even though they continue to avoid and ignore me. I will also be maintaining weekly contact with Kittitas County Sheriff Office, who as Co Investigators on Lindsey’s case, have yet to gain access to Lindsey’s case file, even specific requests they’ve made to GHCSO for case info to assist them with leads they receive and follow up on have gone ignored as well.

I will continue contacting FBI and Wa State Attorney General Bob Ferguson office. They will be hearing from me every single week if not more.  I won’t be letting more years pass without making them accountable for finding Lindsey’s murderer and saving future victims.

🦋 Lindsey existed and her life mattered. I’m done sitting back and trusting that the people supposed to be solving it are actually working it. I’m not going to be patient anymore, there isn’t an ounce of patience left in my soul!

For those who feel I’m being too hard on investigators I ask you one question:

If your child was missing for 9 years then only partially found and 4 more years pass with no answers no accountability no convictions; what would you do? Would you sit quietly and patient for the rest of your life praying law enforcement will solve if but if they don’t oh well?!

No you wouldn’t! I had a beautiful vibrant little girl one day, then in a moment she was gone forever with no explanation. Lindsey’s Life matters! I will making sure her death makes a difference. 🦋 MB

🔺If anybody has any suggestions or ideas on other avenues that may be helpful to Lindsey’s case, please let me know.

#JusticeForLindseyBaum

#JusticeForOakleyCarlson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQB0bcPrEps

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PQB0bcPrEps" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/PQB0bcPrEps</a>

Justice for Lindsey!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 07:11:55 PM by texasmom » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 01, 2022, 03:56:19 PM »

thanks texasmom, I always thought since there were so many small towns in the area, it would have been a little easier for leads.
Then once she was found, the LE should have starting looking @ how many around the area goes there, there had to be some social
media leads, iirc, the area was hunting,camping 4 wheelers atv, there are a lot of forums for those actives

and it is only a 3hr drive give or take from McCleary
https://goo.gl/maps/89TcwihXvGXmoA1J8

forgot the fbi pg
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/lindsey-baum
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 03:57:59 PM by cw618 » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: May 17, 2022, 06:11:38 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/themissingtruth.Org/posts/pfbid0Y1dwXB3QGbukZGFCxv3LixwgX4NibSnjvNnrHkTG7zK1Q4H8yR2EgC8CKA5zd6izl

The Missing Truth
22 hours ago

WASHINGTON

"Only a small fragment of my daughter was found. She deserves better. The rest of my Lindsey is still out there…somewhere."
MESSAGE from Lindsey's Mom..............A message about recent posts regarding Lindsey Baum
As many of you know, I lost my daughter, Lindsey Jo, to a monster. A monster that stole my 10 year old child off the streets of McCleary on an otherwise beautiful summer evening June 26, 2009.
I think of Lindsey daily and often share my thoughts with all of you. I appreciate all the recent words of support but I need to make some thing abundantly clear… Lindsey’s kidnapper and murderer still walks free! Some people are under the impression that her killer has been caught and arrested and is either sitting in jail or out on bond because law-enforcement has no proof. I wanted to speak out and be very clear before these rumors persist. It is 100% false information that Lindsey’s kidnapper and murderer has been caught!
The only similarity between my Lindsey and the June 2021 arrest of Paul James Bieker are these:
 • Both were kidnapped. This is a fact.
 • Both lived in McCleary. This is a fact.
 • Both were children. Lindsey was 10. The known rape victim was 17. This is a fact.
That is where the similarities end. To my knowledge and from what I was told during last June’s arrest of Paul James Bieker, shortly before the 12th anniversary of Lindsey’s abduction, was that they had nothing tying Bieker to my daughter’s kidnapping and murder.  DNA evidence does tie him to the 2003 rape of a 17-year-old child in McCleary. Bieker is currently awaiting trial on those charges.
So, either Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office does not have enough evidence to obtain a search warrant of the several acre property that borders Grays Harbor County and Mason County where Bieker lived for nearly 3 decades OR Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office chooses to simply not investigate further. Either way, aside from the initial public statement at the time of Bieker’s arrest believing that he “looks good for Lindsey“, no other information has been shared.
Bieker was released on bond shortly after his arrest in 2021 and has since been free to roam about most of Western Washington. No GPS. No monitoring whatsoever. He is free to work and enter your place of business or your home in the course of his workday. Businesses where your young, 17 year old daughter may work.   
If Paul James Bieker was seriously considered a suspect in Lindsey’s kidnapping and murder things should have happened differently.
Only a small fragment of my daughter was found. She deserves better. The rest of my Lindsey is still out there…somewhere.
I will continue to fight for Justice for Lindsey and ask those of you responsible for the recent removal of a number of Lindsey’s fliers to please have respect for my daughter and myself and do not remove them. She is out there somewhere and I will fight until the day she is allowed to rest in peace. She at least deserves that.
AND THIS MESSAGE TO THE GRAY’S HARBOR COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
There is a murderer of a little girl walking free undetected for 13 years. No arrest and no new information. Has there been any effort on your part to keep this case moving forward? Technology has come a long way. And if, as you say, Grays Harbor County just doesn’t have that technology then why did you not share this information from my daughter’s case with the Attorney General’s Office like you promised years ago. For four years I’ve ridden your ass and finally, FINALLY you are sharing with other agencies. Let’s hope Kittitas County and this fresh set of eyes at the FBI bring some forward motion on Lindsey’s case. But that promise you made to share Lindsey’s case with the Attorney General’s Office is still unfulfilled and her case file sits idle….sort of like those untested Rape Kits that sat for a decade.  Do better. These children and women deserve it.
#themissingtruth

Justice for Lindsey!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2022, 06:16:33 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.pierpointbaum/posts/pfbid02NemydBu1FD83NNhUzhkAdGQXBiU5bGKY5xWBBzDJEbkfHX5Q4GEocVzEs397sELol

Melissa Baum
9h  ·
13 years ago today was a beautiful sunny first Friday of Summer vacation. I woke up to this beautiful face full of  excitement. I had no way of knowing that before the day was over, she would be gone forever!
Her life was stolen by a MONSTER that dumped her alone in the woods! 
I will NOT STOP HUNTING THIS MONSTER EVER!
Someone knows something.  IF that someone has on ounce of humanity they will speak up!
It could have been your beautiful only daughter! As long as this MONSTER goes undetected, your daughter could be next. Never think it can’t happen to you because I guarantee you that it most certainly can!
There will be NO PEACE until there is JUSTICE!

Justice for Lindsey!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2022, 08:31:49 PM »

Video at the link

https://komonews.com/news/operation-crime-justice/lindsey-baum-murder-13-years-later-mom-still-hopes-for-arrest-in-her-daughters-murder

Lindsey Baum murder: 13 years later, mom still hopes for arrest in her daughter's murder
by Tammy Mutasa, KOMO News reporterSaturday, June 25th 2022

MCCLEARY, Wash. — Thirteen years later, a heartbroken mother is still waiting for justice in the murder of her 10-year-old daughter, Lindsey Baum.

It was a crime that shocked the entire close-knit community of McCleary.

After a massive investigation and search by law enforcement, the FBI and search teams, to this day, no one knows who killed the young girl.

For over a decade, the kidnapping and murder of Lindsey has weighed heavily on the heart of her mother, Melissa Baum, who carries what’s left of her daughter's ashes in a pendant on a necklace.

There is a reward of up to $40,000 for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.

If you have any information that could possibly help, call 360-964-1799 or email baumtips@graysharbor.us

https://www.facebook.com/people/Justice-For-Lindsey-Baum/100050647352230/

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: June 27, 2022, 01:24:09 PM »

an angelic monkey
https://www.facebook.com/BylesHouse/

Historic David F. Byles House updated their status.
13 hrs  ·

13 years ago, on June 26th, 2009, 10 year-old Lindsey Baum was walking home in McCleary and vanished.  In 2018, her remains were discovered near Ellensburg.  Her murder remains unsolved. Her birthday is on July 7th.  She would have been 24 this year.  In a show of support for Lindsey’s family and to bring awareness to Lindsey’s unsolved murder, the house will be illuminated in red, Lindsey’s favorite color, from June 26th to July 7th.  This will continue annually until Lindsey’s murder is solved and justice is served.  There’s still a reward available.  For more information, go to #JusticeForLindseyBaum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.