September 04, 2015, 12:01:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 8 4/06/11 -  (Read 45155 times)
grace-land
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2015, 09:42:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Lindsey-Baum/139634052750379

Find Lindsey Baum
June 26 at 9:29am ·

A post from Lindsey's mother Melissa:

6 years ago today, some awful person stole my little girl. She was 10 years old and had just finished 5th grade. 11 days from now she will turn 17. We should be getting senior pictures taken, working on college applications and looking forward to her high school graduation. But none of these things are happening because someone felt they had a right to snatch her off the street in the middle of town in broad daylight, yet nobody saw nothing!

I want my daughter back! I will NEVER give up on finding Lindsey and anyone involved in any way with her abduction.

The truth will come out and I will find her! May God have mercy on the souls of those involved because I will not. I will haunt them in their graves even from my own and torment their soles for all eturnity.

If you know anything, please come forward now. It's been so long and I need to know where my child is. Not to mention whoever has taken her, will do it again! What if the next one is your child?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2015, 08:43:12 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Lindsey-Baum/139634052750379

Find Lindsey Baum
June 26 at 9:29am ·

A post from Lindsey's mother Melissa:

6 years ago today, some awful person stole my little girl. She was 10 years old and had just finished 5th grade. 11 days from now she will turn 17. We should be getting senior pictures taken, working on college applications and looking forward to her high school graduation. But none of these things are happening because someone felt they had a right to snatch her off the street in the middle of town in broad daylight, yet nobody saw nothing!

I want my daughter back! I will NEVER give up on finding Lindsey and anyone involved in any way with her abduction.

The truth will come out and I will find her! May God have mercy on the souls of those involved because I will not. I will haunt them in their graves even from my own and torment their soles for all eturnity.

If you know anything, please come forward now. It's been so long and I need to know where my child is. Not to mention whoever has taken her, will do it again! What if the next one is your child?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: July 10, 2015, 12:46:25 AM »

July 7, 2015 -- Happy 17th Birthday! -- Come home, lil Lindsey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: July 10, 2015, 08:12:32 PM »

July 7, 2015 -- Happy 17th Birthday! -- Come home, lil Lindsey

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #244 on: July 21, 2015, 07:26:52 AM »

Praying for you always Lindsey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
{new candle site}

http://www.lightingacandle.org/Candles/view_group_candles/LJB
grace-land
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: August 31, 2015, 09:20:09 PM »

http://www.chronline.com/crime/grays-harbor-releases-new-contact-number-for-lindsey-baum-case/article_0bd6749c-4ce3-11e5-9180-0f39d79e9e51.html

Grays Harbor Releases New Contact Number for Lindsey Baum Case
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:45 am

More than six years ago, 10-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend’s house in McCleary.

This week, the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office released new contact information for tips related to Baum’s disappearance.

To provide tips, call (360) 964-1731 or email Detective Keith Peterson at kepeterson@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

A reward of up to $35,000 is being offered for information about Baum’s disappearance leading to the arrest and charges filed against a person or persons responsible.

grace-land
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: August 31, 2015, 09:27:37 PM »

Updated flyer is at the link.
It's good to hear that a detective continues with the investigation and is there to follow up on leads.

http://www.kxro.com/lindsey-baum-case-contact-information-updated/

Lindsey Baum case contact information updated
August 27, 2015

The Sheriff’s Office says Detective Keith Peterson has now been assigned to the investigation and continues to follow-up on leads.

The Sheriff’s Office has also released an updated flyer (below) with Peterson’s contact information for the case.

The flyer states that a reward of up to $35,000 is being offered for information of the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum and for the arrest and charges filed for the person or persons responsible for her disappearance.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2015, 05:32:49 AM »

Updated flyer is at the link.
It's good to hear that a detective continues with the investigation and is there to follow up on leads.

http://www.kxro.com/lindsey-baum-case-contact-information-updated/

Lindsey Baum case contact information updated
August 27, 2015

The Sheriff’s Office says Detective Keith Peterson has now been assigned to the investigation and continues to follow-up on leads.

The Sheriff’s Office has also released an updated flyer (below) with Peterson’s contact information for the case.

The flyer states that a reward of up to $35,000 is being offered for information of the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum and for the arrest and charges filed for the person or persons responsible for her disappearance.

Thank you Grace.This is great news!
Hopefully a fresh set of eyes on Lindsey's case brings some results.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
{new candle site}

http://www.lightingacandle.org/Candles/view_group_candles/LJB
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

...and Injustice for most

« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2015, 10:06:10 AM »

thumleft

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.