March 19, 2024, 02:52:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #2 8/17/10 - 2/07/12  (Read 462647 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2010, 11:15:46 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:01:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2010, 01:45:10 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:01:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2010, 02:04:22 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:02:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2010, 09:13:31 AM »

This all makes me literally ill. They are so sure her body will not be found and that is a good reason to come out with this garbage now. (Shades of Drew Peterson)

Yeah....I'll clean the carpet before I leave my family, they'll appreciate that...I'll also leave everything I own behind to run off and start a new life. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! WTF......how stupid do they think people are??

« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 09:19:02 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2010, 08:09:47 AM »

Deseret Morning News (Salt Lake City)

November 5, 2010 Friday 

Cox family spokeswoman blasts Josh Powell for recent statements

SALT LAKE CITY  The Salt Lake Tribune reported Friday that Josh Powell has finally spoken out about the disappearance of his wife, Susan Cox Powell. But a family spokeswoman says Josh's new claims are baseless.

In an interview from his parent's home in Puyallup, Wash., Josh claimed his missing wife is still out there, but he said she won't come home because "she knows she will be chewed up like hamburger when she comes back." Susan Powell disappeared in December 2009 Josh said he believes Susan is unstable, and mental illness drove her away.

A spokeswoman for Susan's family reacted to Josh's comments in an interview with KSL News Friday night. "The notion that Susan would have left like that is absolutely preposterous. There's nobody who knows her who would think for a second that she would leave her children. She may have been unhappy in her marriage, and she may have been willing to leave Josh, but she wouldn't have left her children under any circumstance. If you know the first thing about her, you know that she was a mom first and foremost," Shelby Gifford said. Gifford said the Cox family would be happy if Susan returned today under any circumstance, and she casts doubt on Josh's claims. "The public is going to consider the source in this matter," Gifford said. "If Josh was really concerned about where Susan was, he would have looked for her, he would have interviewed with police, he would have done everything that he could have done to find her; and so far that's not happened." The Tribune article quotes Josh as saying the Cox family needs to be treated as an investigative subject. Still, Josh remains the only one listed as a person of interest in his wife's disappearance. 
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1298080252&start=4

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2010, 04:25:36 PM »

So the suspect says she is unstable... was she ever evaluated? Is Josh holding a psychologist's degree there somewhere that we don't know about?

Josh Powell maintained that his wife left on her own, and said that he thinks her worries about what will happen when she comes back have kept her in hiding.

"She knows she will be chewed up like hamburger when she comes back," Powell, who has been accused by his wife's family of involvement in her disappearance, said in an interview with the Salt Lake Tribune.

He said he blames Susan's family for causing her to leave under pressure.

"She can't come back with them treating her this way," Josh Powell told the newspaper. "They want her to be perfect, a saint with no fallibility."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/josh-powell-break-silence-missing-wife-susan/story?id=12080473&page=2

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2010, 06:30:27 PM »

IMO -- She wanted OUT.......she wanted her kids and he flipped out and killed her, period. Oh, and his daddy helped him dispose of her remains...or told him how to. HE is the unstable one. So obvious...

This sucks.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2010, 07:01:02 PM »

Good Evening....I just heard this BS on the nightly news and can't believe it. If Susan was my daughter, these two SOBS would have a bullet in the brain if they stepped out the door. I would gladly accept the death penalty to know he was not raising my grandchildren.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2010, 07:13:00 PM »

I agree.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2010, 08:29:27 PM »

Josh says Susan is unstable, OMG look at the crazy eyes that man has. You can't hide crazy eyes Josh 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2010, 08:44:19 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/family-susan-powell-fights-back-husbands-accusations/story?id=12084876
Family of Missing Utah Mother Susan Powell Fights Back Against Husband's Accusations
Joshua Powell, a Person of Interest in the Case, Called Missing Wife 'Extremely Unstable'

Post a Comment
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD and SARAH NETTER
Nov. 8, 2010
Harsh words from the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Powell has her family seething and adamant that she was not mentally ill when she disappeared nearly a year ago.
"It's blatantly untrue," Susan Powell's father, Chuck Cox, told "Good Morning America" today. "It's obviously a self-serving statement. It's untrue, it's all untrue."

Joshua Powell blasted his missing wife and her family in an interview this weekend with the Salt Lake Tribune. He called Susan Powell "extremely unstable" and blamed her family for keeping her in hiding and causing her to leave in the first place.
"She can't come back with them treating her this way," Joshua Powell said. "They want her to be perfect, a saint with no fallibility."

Joshua Powell's sister, Jennifer Graves, said she found her brother's claims that his wife was mentally ill to be ironic.

"In the Powell family, my family, we're the ones with the mental illness, documented," she said, noting that her and Joshua Powell's brother was diagnosed with schizophrenia. "I never saw Susan display symptoms," she said.
Graves, who is estranged from her own family but was close with Susan Powell and the couple's two children, has long maintained that she believes her brother had something to do with his wife's disappearance.

Although Powell is the only person of interest in the case, he said he has been unfairly scrutinized and predicted his wife would be next when she returns.

"She knows she will be chewed up like hamburger when she comes back," he told the Salt Lake Tribune.

And he stuck by his story that his wife disappeared Dec. 6, 2009, while he was out with their young sons on a middle-of-the-night camping trip in the woods during heavy snow and freezing temperatures.

Cox said that, after nearly a year, relatives are preparing themselves for the day his daughter's body might be found, but "we have the hope that she's still alive."

Loved ones get weekly updates from investigators who tell them they are still tracking down leads.
"They tell us the case is progressing," he said.
Joshua Powell's Father Blasts Missing Woman, Calls Her 'Very Sexually Motivated'

Joshua Powell's newspaper interview was the first time he has spoken publicly in months. Instead of staying in Utah to help investigators find his wife, he packed up and moved with his boys hundreds of miles away to Pullayup, Wash., to be closer to his family.

Susan Powell's mother, Judy Cox, said they are no longer allowed to have contact with their grandchildren, still in Joshua Powell's care.

"They won't let us see them," she said. "I guess they have their reasons, but we'll keep trying."

Joshua Powell's father, Steve Powell, told the Salt Lake Tribune that he believes his daughter-in-law ran off with a boyfriend, calling her "very sexually motivated."
The Coxes and Graves scoffed at the notion.

"They had their ups and downs," Cox said, but Susan Powell was "dedicated to making it work."
Graves, who visited with Susan Powell often, said she was admittedly chatty and would never have been able to keep something like that a secret.

But, Graves said, it was clear to her that her brother and sister-in-law did not have a happy marriage.

"Between Josh and Susan, there was a lot of discourse," Graves said. "They didn't have a very good relationship. Josh didn't treat her very well."
Joshua Powell last week also added a new detail to one of the case's most glaring elements when he said that a wet spot on a rug in their home that was found the morning after Susan disappeared was caused by a red stain that Susan had decided to clean before she vanished.

It was a detail that police have not corroborated.

Salt Lake Tribune reporter Nate Carlisle told ABC News that Joshua Powell, who has remained stoic and mostly silent throughout the time his wife has been missing, began to cry during the interview.

"Josh said Susan was not perfect but she was a good wife, and a good mother and at that point Josh began to cry," Carlisle said.

"He believes that the police have mishandled this investigation," he said, "by focusing on him.

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »

Even his own sister knows......

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2010, 05:18:38 PM »

Josh says Susan is unstable, OMG look at the crazy eyes that man has. You can't hide crazy eyes Josh 

Yep!  He can't hide his lying eyes!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2010, 07:13:02 PM »

So the suspect says she is unstable... was she ever evaluated? Is Josh holding a psychologist's degree there somewhere that we don't know about? 

I was astounded when I read the whole article about what all Josh and his "charming" father said.  I'd say that the first thing I thought of when I read the article was the term "projecting".  He's projecting his own issues, in a deprecating way, onto SP. 

I have to say that this whole article just really made me so terribly uncomfortable, so many red flags!  First, who describes a missing ex as possibly being "hamburger meat".  Even when I typed that, I got a chill.  (The heebeejeebees we call them down here in Texas.)  I mean really - there had to be a million other phrases he could have picked that wouldn't have left a clear visual like that one does.  Is it a visual he can't get rid of in his own mind For Some Reason?  Another thing, the aggression (nearly, if not violent) that father and son display towards women, particularly the women of SP's family!  It's really inappropriate.  The things they say are things that most people would not be able to just SAY to anyone, much less the press.

And so many other parts of this article...  Really, I can't believe that he even said this stuff.  I keep thinking The Telltale Heart, and figuring that we'll hear more from Josh as the proverbial telltale heart beats louder...and louder...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2010, 07:33:08 PM »

starwynn .....that is an excellent post!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2010, 08:03:33 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/family-susan-powell-fights-back-husbands-accusations/story?id=12084876

snip
"In the Powell family, my family, we're the ones with the mental illness, documented," she said, noting that her and Joshua Powell's brother was diagnosed with schizophrenia. "I never saw Susan display symptoms," she said.
Graves, who is estranged from her own family but was close with Susan Powell and the couple's two children, has long maintained that she believes her brother had something to do with his wife's disappearance.

im guessing josh just has never seen a doc for that type of illness, so has not
been diagnosed yet,  did i miss him crying

and what good informative video thanks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2010, 08:49:01 PM »

http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Default.aspx

a new home pg, more of josh bs

titles are

Correcting the record

False claims about Josh and Susan Powell

Cyber-bullies on the Cox "Friends and Family" Facebook page

Protecting Susan and the children

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2010, 03:35:21 PM »

He added a whole page to Jennifer Graves titled - Graves' Ransacking

http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Response/Jennifer-Kirk-Graves/Jennifer-Graves-Ransacks-Josh-Susan-Powell-Home.aspx

Why does Josh write in 3rd person?  He is a strange one that is for sure and seems to be getting more angry as time goes by.  I fear for his kids   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2010, 03:37:50 PM »

He has also added a part at the bottom of the page here titled Josh Powell's regret, Susan Powell's property

http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Response/Jennifer-Kirk-Graves/Chuck-Cox-agenda-to-control-Josh-and-Susan-Powell-Property.aspx
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2010, 04:44:15 PM »

He is an idiot........ the body was found in Wendover, UT...not Nevada. Pathological, diabolical liar, as well. He should consider fictional writing as a day job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.