March 28, 2024, 09:21:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #2 8/17/10 - 2/07/12  (Read 463581 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2010, 05:09:51 PM »

Good Evening....I just heard this BS on the nightly news and can't believe it. If Susan was my daughter, these two SOBS would have a bullet in the brain if they stepped out the door. I would gladly accept the death penalty to know he was not raising my grandchildren.

I hear you loud and clear.  Dear Lord, the turn the other cheek doesn't apply to evil I pray!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2010, 12:35:46 PM »

Good Evening....I just heard this BS on the nightly news and can't believe it. If Susan was my daughter, these two SOBS would have a bullet in the brain if they stepped out the door. I would gladly accept the death penalty to know he was not raising my grandchildren.

I was thinking the same thing, after what these 2 POS SOB MF'rs said about Susan, and the "chew her up and spit her out like hamburger meat" made me want to jump thru the computer and shoot them myself, and I too would be willing to do just about anything to assure my two grands didn't drow up with the Powells. The Cox family should have them, and ir reminds me so much of OJ, Drew P and others raising their kids when they are known psychopaths/killers.........why in the he77 can't the court do something?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2010, 11:40:24 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:03:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2010, 08:04:16 AM »

Ditto on WTF?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2010, 04:56:05 PM »

He added a whole page to Jennifer Graves titled - Graves' Ransacking

http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Response/Jennifer-Kirk-Graves/Jennifer-Graves-Ransacks-Josh-Susan-Powell-Home.aspx

Why does Josh write in 3rd person?  He is a strange one that is for sure and seems to be getting more angry as time goes by.  I fear for his kids   

I have never been to that site.  Wow, it's disturbing to me.   He's very very detached, even to his own kids!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2010, 05:21:21 PM »

Ted Bundy spoke in the '3rd person' ... on manyyyyyy occasions. Speaking in the third person depersonalizes them from the situation. It adds a huge creep factor.

Unless of course you hear a mother speak to her child in that manner.... : "Give Mommie the ball"

Then again....Elmo speaks in the 3rd peep Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2010, 08:43:41 PM »

Ted Bundy spoke in the '3rd person' ... on manyyyyyy occasions. Speaking in the third person depersonalizes them from the situation. It adds a huge creep factor.

Unless of course you hear a mother speak to her child in that manner.... : "Give Mommie the ball"

Then again....Elmo speaks in the 3rd peep Wink

...  Elmo always kinda scared me.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:04:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2010, 02:27:23 PM »

I'd be willing to be the only time she left at an odd hour during the night,is when he carried off to who knows where.......
Piece of chit.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2010, 02:32:57 PM »

I'd be willing to be the only time she left at an odd hour during the night,is when he carried off to who knows where.......
Piece of chit.
I can't even hardly come to this thread, that low life SOB Josh makes me so angry. I agree Trimm that was the only time Susan left at odd hours.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2010, 02:42:10 PM »

Seems like he's trying too hard to prove he's innocent.  People invite him over to just say hi, and remain neutral, and they go into a tirade about how awful she was, and how undependable (according to them anyway)?  For someone who supposedly really loved her and supposedly wants her back, you can't really tell.  If it were me, I would be begging - if at least for the sake of the kids - for her to come home if I really thought she were out there.   Not going around talking about how sexually motivated, mentally ill, undependable, and angry she is.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2010, 02:42:46 PM »

P.s.  For whatever reason in his mind he thought he justly had to murder her, he's still obviously not over it. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2010, 02:55:25 PM »

Piece of chit.
I can't even hardly come to this thread, that low life SOB Josh makes me so angry. I agree Trimm that was the only time Susan left at odd hours.

Yep.... always a tad of truth mixed with the lies when all the murdering freaks speak.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2010, 10:41:46 AM »

Article which came via google news this morning
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=13530686

with link to the SP site which includes the SP/SK theory
http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Response/Steven-Koecher-Susan-Powell/Steven-Koecher-Susan-Powell-Parallel-Utah-Disappearances-Connection.aspx

and link to the 6 pages submitted by Steven Powellhttp://susanpowell.org/Download/2010-03-01_Steven-Koecher-Susan-Powell-brainstorm-by-Steve-Powell.pdf

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2010, 11:25:58 AM »

AAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this punk has to be Drew Peterson's brother...wtf??
The more he talks/writes, the more pathetic and stupid he sounds. Keep talkin' Joshy...you'll dig your own grave Smile

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=13530686
Josh Powell claims wife ran off with missing Utah man

December 4th, 2010 @ 10:00pm
By Paul Koepp
WEST VALLEY CITY -- Just in time for the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Susan Cox Powell, her husband is apparently floating a theory that she ran off with a St. George man who went missing around the same time.

A website maintained by Josh Powell was updated Saturday with several supposed "parallels" between his wife and Steven Koecher, who was last seen Dec. 13, 2009, in Henderson, Nev. The posts strongly imply that Josh Powell and his father believe they went to Brazil, where Koecher served an LDS mission.

Koecher's father and a spokeswoman for Susan Cox Powell's family said they place no stock in the idea. She disappeared Dec. 7, 2009, the same night that Josh Powell claims he took their two young sons camping in the bitter cold in the Simpson Springs area of Tooele County. He is the only person of interest police have named in her disappearance.

Included in the material posted on Josh Powell's website is a rambling, nine-page report written by his father, Steven Powell, outlining why Susan Cox Powell may have left and by what means she and Koecher could have traveled to Brazil. The report states he started researching the Koecher case in February.

"The more I read about him, the more I learned about him, and the more I looked at the timeline for him during the week of Susan's disappearance, the more convinced I became that the Koecher and Powell disappearances were related," Steven Powell wrote.

He said he shared his speculations with the FBI and police in West Valley City, St. George and Henderson.

"That theory is preposterous," said Cox family spokeswoman Shelby Gifford. "Susan may have been willing to walk away from her marriage, but she never would have walked away from her boys."

Rolf Koecher, Steven's father, said West Valley and St. George police met to see if they could find any connection between the two cases, but found none.

"We don't think there's a link," he said. "We're not mad at (the Powells), but we don't agree with what they're saying."

Rolf Koecher noted that investigators checked airline records because his son had recently obtained a passport, but they uncovered no evidence that he had left the country, and the passport was later found buried in a clothes drawer.

He said his own theory is that his son was lured by something, perhaps a job opportunity, into the Henderson neighborhood where a security camera caught him walking the day he disappeared -- and that something then went terribly wrong.

The family does not have anything planned for the anniversary of Koecher's disappearance but still hopes someone will come forward with helpful information, he said.

Susan Cox Powell's family and friends are focusing on service projects instead of vigils as they mark one year since she went missing. The public is invited to share story-time -- a favorite activity of Susan and her sons -- Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Whittier Elementary, 3585 S. 6000 West. Volunteers can pick up missing-person fliers to distribute Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Hunter Library, 4740 W. 4100 South.

Her parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, appeared Saturday on NBC's Today Show and responded to recent statements by Josh Powell that they had emotionally abused their daughter.

"Anyone can see that's a self-serving statement, and it's made without any evidence whatsoever because there is no evidence. There's been no abuse," Chuck Cox said. "Our daughter was taken against her will and is not in control of her situation."

Judy Cox added, "I have great courage that she'll be found … sometime in the future. We're hoping sooner than later."

An interview with the Koecher family will be broadcast Monday on the Today Show.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2010, 09:31:10 PM »

More craziness from Josh Powell.  I predict he's just going to ramp up until he outs himself.  Or maybe that's wishful thinking.

I will say, though - that reading all the crap talk about Susan and her mom.... it's really horrible.  He hates Susan, doesn't he?  I mean - really really hates her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2010, 06:28:34 AM »

http://www.fox13now.com/news/local/kstu-josh-powell-new-theory-of-susan-powells-disappearance,0,713119.story
Husband of missing woman shares new theory of her whereabouts
Video at link

Maile Tua'one FOX 13
10:19 p.m. MST, December 5, 2010
SALT LAKE CITY —
On the one-year anniversary of missing West Valley City woman, Susan Cox Powell, her husband, Josh Powell shares his own theory about her disappearance.

Josh Powell is the only person of interest in the case and later moved to Washington with their children months after Susan went missing.
Powell's theory is not flattering about his wife and his sister and Susan's friends in Utah say his theory is light on reality and heavy on desperation.

"When I read the pages yesterday, I laughed because it was so ridiculous," said Kiirsi Hellewell. "I think it shows more than ever that they're trying everything they can try to deflect attention away from Josh and suspicions away from Josh."

Josh Powell's website dedicated to finding his missing wife is saying she ran away with another man, Steven Koecher who also disappeared in December 2009. The website uses general attributes of Susan and Koercher, describing both are LDS, similar ages and similar dates of disappearance.

"There's a lot of LDS people in Utah that are in their 20's and just because these two happened to tragically disappear in the month of December, that's all there is to it. They've never met. They have no connection whatsoever," Hellewell said.

Josh Powell's sister, Jennifer Graves said her brother lacks credibility passing on a theory without talking to detectives.

"They act like they're so interested in finding Susan and let's help investigators but I still want to know why Josh isn't willing to come and talk to the West Valley Police," Graves said.

Josh Powell's father who supports his son's theory, responded to some e-mailed question from FOX 13 saying, "We hope what we have presented is helpful in their search. None of us, including the police agencies and federal agents, can know for certain

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2010, 06:32:53 AM »

More craziness from Josh Powell.  I predict he's just going to ramp up until he outs himself.  Or maybe that's wishful thinking.

I will say, though - that reading all the crap talk about Susan and her mom.... it's really horrible.  He hates Susan, doesn't he?  I mean - really really hates her.

Yep,if you want to keep a secret...keep your mouth shut.Apparently that isn't possible for this guy,so scoot over I am gonna wait and watch too.
I think he hates her.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2010, 06:36:45 AM »

Part of the last sentence in the article did not post.....

None of us, including the police agencies and federal agents, can know for certain whether or not they are together. This is a possibility that must be taken seriously," said Steve Powell.
http://www.fox13now.com/news/local/kstu-josh-powell-new-theory-of-susan-powells-disappearance,0,713119.story

~ Peter Frampton
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2010, 08:48:59 PM »

Yep,if you want to keep a secret...keep your mouth shut.Apparently that isn't possible for this guy,so scoot over I am gonna wait and watch too.
I think he hates her.   

<<Scootches over to make room, shares her bowl of popcorn>>.   I am going to enjoy it when he finally verbally hangs himself.  More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.