March 28, 2024, 04:00:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #2 8/17/10 - 2/07/12  (Read 463546 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2011, 05:02:54 PM »

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-susan-powell-wvc-police-continue-search-of-utahs-west-desert-for-susan-cox-powell-20110914,0,5405325.story

Human remains found during search for Susan Cox Powell

DELTA, Utah—

Cadaver dogs located some human remains Wednesday during a search for Susan Cox Powell near Delta, UT. The identity, gender and age unknown.

Investigators could not say whether or not the remains might be those of Powell.

The discovery was made as West Valley City police marked day three of a search in Utah's West Desert for Susan Cox Powell by covering more miles of high-country desert.

Officers on ATVs scoured the vast and rugged terrain, looking for things out of the ordinary. A short distance away, cadaver dogs sniffed for any indication of human remains. Police said Wednesday they may also search some abandoned mines in the area.

The search is near a site where Josh Powell told police he had gone camping with his two kids in the middle of the night, the same night his wife vanished back in December 2009. Powell has been called a "person of interest" in his wife's disappearance.

West Valley City Police Lt. Bill Merritt told Fox 13 that investigators did recover some items that were of interest. They were photographed and documented and will be analyzed back in West Valley City to see if they have a connection to the missing woman's case. Police acknowledged the odds of finding Susan were "slim to none" in this vast desert, but said they must keep pushing forward with the investigation.

He insisted that progress is being made.

::snipping2::

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2011, 05:17:26 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/human-remains-found-in-susan-powell-search/

Human Remains Found in Susan Powell Search

Police searching for Susan Cox Powell in a Utah desert have found human remains, according to police. It is not yet known whether they belong to Powell, the mother of two from West Valley City, Utah, who disappeared in 2009.

Cadaver dogs that had been combing the fields around Topaz Mountain, near Delta, Utah, found the remains today,  according to ABC News affiliate ABC4.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2011, 05:22:33 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/KSL_Photography

KSL_Photography KSL_Photography
We will have exclusive Chopper 5 video. Watch live now and also today at 5, 6 and 10pm.
16 minutes ago
»
KSL_Photography
Cadaver dogs found human bones in the desert near Delta Wednesday afternoon. Police were in the process of con… (cont) deck.ly/~oqJvG
18 minutes ago

KSL_Photography
Breaking News: West Valley police find human remains in Powell search. We are live right now. bit.ly/pAbktb
19 minutes ago

KSL_Photography
A new search for Susan Powell in Delta. Exclusive video from Chopper 5 coming up at 5pm. bit.ly/p2SvWd
23 hours ago

KSL_Photography
Family thanks bystanders who pulled man from fiery wreck. bit.ly/pzT4di
13 Sep

KSL_Photography
Search continues for Susan Powell in Delta. Exclusive video from Chopper 5 today at 5, 6 and 10pm. bit.ly/p2SvWd
13 Sep

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2011, 05:47:25 PM »

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/129831953.html
Police find human remains in search for Susan Powell
By KOMO Staff & News Services Published: Sep 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM PDT Last Updated: Sep 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM PDT

DELTA, Utah -- Police say human remains have been found in the desert by cadaver dogs during the search for Susan Cox Powell on Wednesday.

"We have confirmed with several of the (cadaver) dogs that they have positively confirmed several times they are human remains," West Valley City (Utah) police Lt. Bill Merritt said. But Merritt said they don't know if the remains are those of Susan Powell.

"At this point we don’t want to jump to conclusions and say that we've made any kind of positive identification because we have not," Merritt said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2011, 05:48:49 PM »

Prayers for Susan's family and little boys.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2011, 06:06:14 PM »

I hope it is her.... and that father and son go to jail..
God bless Susans family   an angelic monkey

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2011, 06:08:46 PM »

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=17245260

West Valley police find human remains in Powell search

By Pat Reavy and Sam Penrod

DELTA — Human remains have been found during the search for evidence in the case of missing West Valley mother Susan Cox Powell.

Investigators "are at the location of what appears to be human remains" found by cadaver dogs Wednesday afternoon, said West Valley Police Sgt. Mike Powell.

The Juab County Sheriff's Office was en route to the scene to handle the investigation. The discovery comes on the third day of searching the area near Topaz Mountain in Juab County for clues that might help them discover what happened to Susan Powell.

Chuck Cox, Susan's father, said he received a call from police at his home in Puyallup, Wash., about 30 minutes before the first of many media calls.

"They said they had found a place they were interested in," Cox said.

"This is not unexpected in that area that they would find something out there," he said. "I'm sure there are people who have died in the desert that nobody knows about. It could be a pioneer to who knows what."

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2011, 06:10:55 PM »

All the above and that her boys be returned to her family so that they can get away from the Powell perversion camp. Please let it be her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2011, 06:15:14 PM »

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-susan-powell-wvc-police-continue-search-of-utahs-west-desert-for-susan-cox-powell-20110914,0,5405325.story

Human remains found during search for Susan Cox Powell

Fox13now.com

4:08 p.m. MDT, September 14, 2011
DELTA, Utah—

Cadaver dogs located some human remains Wednesday during a search for Susan Cox Powell near Delta, UT. The identity, gender and age unknown.

Investigators could not say whether or not the remains might be those of Powell. The area of the find is being treated as a crime scene, but West Valley City police have warned against jumping to conclusions. The exact location of the find was not disclosed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2011, 06:16:19 PM »

Thanks to all for the update!

I am thankful that Susan's family will have a measure of closure and ... I hope that evidence will emerge that implies that justice will prevail.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »

All the above and that her boys be returned to her family so that they can get away from the Powell perversion camp. Please let it be her.

Ditto X 1 gazillion

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2011, 06:24:54 PM »

general area map
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&biw=449&bih=492&q=topaz%20mountain%20juab%20county%20utah&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=4755l9648l0l12277l4l4l1l0l0l0l290l727l0.1.2l3l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2011, 06:51:31 PM »

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/Human-remains-found-in-Susan-Cox-Powell-search/dR_5Vk7CyUa0S33hxP1TcA.cspx

Human remains found in Susan Cox Powell search

Updated: 3:49 pm | Published: 2:20 pm
Written by: Dan Metcalf Jr.
Reported by: Marcos Ortiz

TOPAZ MOUNTAIN, Utah (ABC 4 News) - Police say human remains were found in the desert by cadaver dogs during the search for Susan Cox Powell on Wednesday.

Police say the remains are "almost certainly human," but did not confirm if the remains belonged to Susan Cox Powell.

Police could not confirm how long the remains were there, nor the gender of the body.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2011, 07:06:20 PM »

Ditto X 1 gazillion

Same here.  I hope it's Susan so her family can lay her to rest and they can bring justice for her and her family.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2011, 07:17:38 PM »

Isn't it amazing that cadaver dogs can locate remains after so long in a harsh environment?
Everytime something like this happens I wish I could jam a video of it down the Ant's throats and right up Baez' rear end .   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »

Isn't it amazing that cadaver dogs can locate remains after so long in a harsh environment?
Everytime something like this happens I wish I could jam a video of it down the Ant's throats and right up Baez' rear end .   
Me too........I feel so sorry for those two little boys.

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 14, 2011, 07:59:21 PM »

Me too........I feel so sorry for those two little boys.
Me too. After reading what big daddy Perv had to say about his sexual yen for Susan and all the other weird, weird stuff, it's clear that he's got some screws loose and Joshie, well ,no secret that I think he was a disturbed nut that killed Susan. Those boys shouldn't be with them and I hope if these are her remains that LE has them staked out to prevent another spur of the moment "camping trip".

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/08/25/susan-powell-disappearance-sources-say-arrest-imminent-father-in-law-is-a-perv/#comments

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2011, 09:00:07 PM »

I want to know how Josh and Daddy Powell are reacting to this news. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2011, 09:03:12 PM »

http://www.king5.com/video?id=129832168&sec=548932

This report says LE found this based on a tip.  This site is about 30 miles from where JP told LE that he'd gone camping that night.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #259 on: September 14, 2011, 09:04:52 PM »

http://www.king5.com/video?id=129832168&sec=548932

This report says LE found this based on a tip.  This site is about 30 miles from where JP told LE that he'd gone camping that night.
Susan's daddy tells the reporter that LE called to tell him that the remains were found in a shallow grave.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.