March 29, 2024, 01:20:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #2 8/17/10 - 2/07/12  (Read 463680 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #780 on: February 05, 2012, 10:02:34 PM »

So many ppl I wish would rot in hell at the moment, someone posted this on Friends of Susan's Powell's FB wall and deleted it:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is the original message that was posted: (fake profile name) Nathan Leach
Congrats, you have successfully completed the adult version of a cyber bullying campaign to it's logical conclusion. For every one of you that made a false CPS report (yeah, I have screenies of it), called up his job to get him fired, watched out your window from across the street to make sure everyone knew where to get him, you have successfully exceeded any low levels of depravity that Josh or Steven ever hit. To the Cox family: I'm sorry, I tried to get people there when I got an email from him what I assume is an hour before. He had so much terror because of the actions by some people here that he would not give an address, so I did not know it. I called local 911 within minutes and they told me THEY COULD NOT FIND AN ADDRESS FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER! I'm so far away that I was helpless to do anything.

I hope they track this sick *edit language* down too.....crazies coming out of the woodwork.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: February 05, 2012, 10:04:08 PM »

forgot the link of the link from the one that got a screenshot:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/198478842187/#!/michele.rideout

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #782 on: February 05, 2012, 10:06:28 PM »

I think Susan caught Josh molesting the boys.  I wouldn't be surprised if Steven molested Josh and the 2 of them molested the boys.  Susan found out and was killed.  Josh and his father are evil. 

I'm just sick about this.

I believe you are correct - I wonder if the boys were some of the pictures that were on the hard drive. One article I read (sorry I do not remember which one!) said that the boys were starting to talk about the night Susan went missing and Josh was scared. JMO but it makes sense.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: February 05, 2012, 10:13:18 PM »

I think Susan caught Josh molesting the boys.  I wouldn't be surprised if Steven molested Josh and the 2 of them molested the boys.  Susan found out and was killed.  Josh and his father are evil. 

I believe you are correct - I wonder if the boys were some of the pictures that were on the hard drive. One article I read (sorry I do not remember which one!) said that the boys were starting to talk about the night Susan went missing and Josh was scared. JMO but it makes sense.
  And ppl wonder why some take matters into their own hands, had I caught my ex in the act I swear I would have killed him , the rage I felt 9 months later when I saw him in a parking lot and actually considered it can only be described as an out of body experience where you are not thinking, you are just viscerally reacting, and I can't tell you how long I actually contemplated it...scary to think of now, but again I would gladly have gone to jail also if that is what it took to protect him.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: February 05, 2012, 10:16:23 PM »

::snipping2::

On Sunday, the lawyer for Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, told the AP the children had started talking to their grandparents about things they remembered from the night their mother vanished.

"They were beginning to verbalize more," said attorney Steve Downing, whose clients had custody of the children. "The oldest boy talked about that they went camping and that Mommy was in the trunk. Mom and Dad got out of the car and Mom disappeared"

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=19132089&title=josh-powell-2-sons-killed-in-house-explosion&s_cid=featured-1

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: February 05, 2012, 10:22:26 PM »

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kcpq-jailed-father-of-josh-powell-placed-on-suicide-watch-20120205,0,5539238.story

IMO someone needs to put a vise on his nuts and tighten it until he talks.  This bastard knows what happened to Susan. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: February 05, 2012, 10:23:33 PM »

Live stream.
http://www.fox13now.com/news/thesearchforsusanpowell/kstu-powell-explosion-rescue-operation-at-steven-powell-home-in-puyallup-20120205,0,4067156.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: February 05, 2012, 10:24:37 PM »

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kcpq-jailed-father-of-josh-powell-placed-on-suicide-watch-20120205,0,5539238.story

IMO someone needs to put a vise on his nuts and tighten it until he talks.  This bastard knows what happened to Susan. 

Pick me - pick me......although I am sure there are soooooo many who would volunteer IF he had any nuts, seems he, Josh and the other sick brother Michael have no balls.

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: February 05, 2012, 10:33:25 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/CaseSignal
Case Signal (BeanE) @CaseSignal
Per Ben Winslow's tweet to me, the 2 hour special will be livestreamed at fox13now.com/live/ #FindSusan #SusanPowell

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: February 05, 2012, 11:14:34 PM »

How shocking, stunning and sickening.

I hope the two boys didn't suffer.

I feel so bad for the grandparents: they lost their daughter and now their two grandsons.

Pure evil!  He seemed that way from the very beginning to me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: February 05, 2012, 11:15:31 PM »

Just listening to the link you provided Trim and they are stating an accelerant was used, another OMG....it's beyond evil what he did and he not only was a control freak who wanted to punish everyone , which could have included the neighbors with that explosion but also was sure to pour salt in the wound of everyone in his mind that wronged him......is it hot enough for you Joshie....don't worry, my bet is your daddy and brother will join you one day.

[
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #791 on: February 05, 2012, 11:23:30 PM »

I can just see the little guys climbing out of the case worker's car yelling, "Daddy, Daddy!" and then feeling confused and frightened when Josh slammed the door on the cw and she starts banging and crying out for him to open up.  I pray he didn't have time to say a word about the evil he'd planned for them before the deed.  I hope they didn't suffer and didn't feel and fear or pain.  But, being the monster that he was, I'm sure Josh didn't miss a chance to tell those poor little boys that he was going to fix things so they would never see their grandparents again. 

Laws and policies should be changed.  Rent an office space and have supervised visits in a room decorated for comfort.  If parents really want to see their kids, they won't mind it being in a safe environment. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: February 05, 2012, 11:30:15 PM »

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/02/josh-powell-susan-fire-explosion-murder.html

Police call fire Powell's virtual confession to wife's murder
February 5, 2012 |  7:36 pm

Police say the fire that engulfed Josh Powell's home in Washington state Sunday, apparently killing him and his two young sons, was deliberately set -- and as far as they're concerned, that concludes the long-running investigation into the disappearance of Powell's wife, Susan.

"This is not a tragedy. This is a double homicide," Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer told The Los Angeles Times.

Josh Powell had been a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife, then a 28-year-old stockbroker who vanished from their former home in Utah in December 2009. He had denied any involvement, brushing off questions about why he took the boys camping in the middle of the night during a snowstorm on the night his wife vanished.

"This is a guy who murdered his two kids, and probably murdered his wife. I don't know what Utah police think, but as far as we're concerned, this is pretty close to a confession to the crime," Troyer said.
 ::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #793 on: February 05, 2012, 11:43:49 PM »

Yes, they are evil and this scenario wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm sick about it too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #794 on: February 06, 2012, 12:01:03 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: February 06, 2012, 12:08:00 AM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/kstu-powell-explosion-rescue-operation-at-steven-powell-home-in-puyallup-20120205,0,2033970.story

Video at link.
Heard this when I was watching the Super Bowl.
Why in the hell did the courts let him see the boys?  Idiots!!!

I just hope Dale Jr doesn't do this to the boys.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: February 06, 2012, 12:41:20 AM »

Poor little boys. 

Josh was just pure evil. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: February 06, 2012, 12:44:20 AM »

I am absolutely in shock by this.  Words escape me.  I cannot believe I haven't checked this thread until now.  I am angry at so many people involved in this...they had loving caring grandparents that did their best to keep them safe...but those that try to be fair just couldn't keep the kids safe...isn't it about the kids?  The laws need to change with the changing people.  And his attorney HAD to know that he was unstable...HAD to...shouldn't he have protected those kids since he had that knowledge...no its all about the money.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: February 06, 2012, 12:46:50 AM »

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204369404577205800735177114.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
Blast Kills Family of Missing Woman
February 5, 2012

The smoldering remains of a house, left, where an explosion killed Josh Powell and his two sons is shown from the air in Graham, Wash.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: February 06, 2012, 12:48:10 AM »

Tragic.....shocking and sad. Evil comes in many forms....
My heart is with the family.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.