April 19, 2024, 12:39:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #2 8/17/10 - 2/07/12  (Read 465341 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #840 on: February 06, 2012, 10:12:25 AM »

Susan's parents ... I cannot begin to imagine their devastation. My prayers go out to her family.  an angelic monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: February 06, 2012, 10:12:49 AM »

Those poor angels never stood a chance!

I am unable to speak 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: February 06, 2012, 10:15:15 AM »

Those poor angels never stood a chance!

I am unable to speak 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 06, 2012, 10:33:24 AM »

So many ppl I wish would rot in hell at the moment, someone posted this on Friends of Susan's Powell's FB wall and deleted it:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wonder if the sicko josh has anything hidden on this server
http://whois.domaintools.com/joshpowell.com

rest in peace boys,you can talk to your mother now
 an angelic monkey

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 06, 2012, 10:34:23 AM »

This should be a wake up call to the DCF in Florida regarding Michelle Parker's children.  They are not safe with the person who is suspected of killing their mother.  He is perfectly capable of doing the same thing that POS Powell did. 

Supervised visitation, not matter where it is done, is about as safe as a protective order.  Unless the supervising is done where an armed guard is on duty (and I have never seen that done) it is very easy to take the kids and leave.  By the time the supervisor gets through to 911, the kids are long gone. 

This whole thing makes me sick and the only reason I see for keeping POS Powell's papa alive is if he has any idea of where Susan is.  If not, don't waste the money keeping him on a suicide watch.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 06, 2012, 10:43:19 AM »

Susan's parents ... I cannot begin to imagine their devastation. My prayers go out to her family.  an angelic monkey

Prayers here also. 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 06, 2012, 10:49:20 AM »

Prayers here also. 

I just can't imagine. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 06, 2012, 10:57:39 AM »

an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: February 06, 2012, 10:59:10 AM »

well if there had been any evidence,there certainly isnt now
i dont remember,where is/was,joshs mother since susan disappeared
has she ever said anything
vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=ILsIJQMWUv0
imgs
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10011192-4.html?tag=page

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 06, 2012, 11:09:59 AM »

well if there had been any evidence,there certainly isnt now
i dont remember,where is/was,joshs mother since susan disappeared
has she ever said anything

vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=ILsIJQMWUv0
imgs
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10011192-4.html?tag=page

BBM 

http://**/sltrib/news/52682501-78/powell-josh-wrote-alina.html.csp
Josh Powell’s mom: ‘Josh is a loving and very engaged father’
October 5, 2011

The mother of Josh Powell has broken her silence, calling her son a "loving and very engaged father" as a custody dispute over his two young sons continues to play out in the Washington legal system.

In a declaration filed recently in Pierce County Superior Court in Tacoma, Wash., Terrica Powell called her grandsons Charlie, 6, and Braden, 4, "happy, well-adjusted and vibrant children ... even though they miss their mother."
Josh has long maintained a tradition of frequent activities with the kids, such as going to the zoo, or to the park to feed the ducks, or to the museum, or to Lowe’s for the little building projects they offer for kids," Terrica Powell wrote. "In addition, I have been impressed with the extra level of care Josh takes in teaching his little boys about how things work, such as when he built a new deck for their home: He delightedly let the boys be involved in a way and at a level that was interesting and safe for them. Other examples include studying animals or learning about science together.

"I have been relieved and pleased to note how very well Charlie and Braden are doing, despite the trauma and sadness of missing their beloved mother. They seem to be continuing to thrive."
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: February 06, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »

i feel like mr cox,it is a tragedy from a murder/s and joshs sucide,is not
enough compensation
just b4 the fireman started to put out fire,in 51 sec the house
was an inferno
http://www.king5.com/video/featured-videos/Home-video-of-Josh-Powell-home-fire-138755554.html

I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: February 06, 2012, 11:11:21 AM »

What a f*cking COWARD POS. Murders his wife yrs ago AND children yesterday. Ruined alot of peoples lives yesterday. Selfish Selfish Coward
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 06, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »

Prayers to the Cox family that they have the strength and support to help them get through this   an angelic monkey

I fear there will be a battle in regards to the services for Braden and Charlie.  I hope all adults concerned step back and look at the tragedy that has already unfolded since the minute Susan went missing to this horrific act and allow Charlie and Braden's memory to be celebrated without the mention of the monster that killed them.

Susan, Charlie and Braden have now been reunited and I hope this can give the Cox family a sliver of comfort as they deal with what just took place.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: February 06, 2012, 11:23:41 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/05/blast-kills-husband-missing-utah-woman-2-boys-734852263/
Attorney: Son said missing Washington mother was in trunk of car
February 6, 2012
 ::snipping2::
Pierce County sheriff's Sgt. Ed Troyer says investigators hope to fill in some of the holes in the case Monday -- through autopsies on Josh Powell and the children, an arson investigation, and cooperation with police from West Valley City, Utah, who have been looking for Susan Powell.

On Sunday, attorney Steve Downing told the Associated Press that Susan Powell's parents, Chuck and Judy Cox, said the children had started talking to their grandparents about things they remembered from the night their mother vanished.

"They were beginning to verbalize more," said Downing, whose clients had custody of the children. "The oldest boy talked about that they went camping and that Mommy was in the trunk. Mom and Dad got out of the car and Mom disappeared."

Sgt. Mike Powell of the West Valley City Police Department in Utah said it was too soon to say how Josh Powell's death may impact their probe.

"Quite frankly, this has obviously quickly unfolded up in Washington and we're obviously just working through the details ourselves here," said Powell, who is not related to the family.

Powell did not return a telephone message later in the evening Sunday regarding the children's assertion that their mother had been in the trunk of the family's car on the night she disappeared.

Meanwhile, Troyer says Josh Powell's father, Steve Powell, is on suicide watch at the jail were he's held for investigation of voyeurism.

Josh Powell's note was simple and short, a farewell to the world after two years of being scrutinized in the media, hammered by police and questioned by judges, prosecutors and social workers, living his life under a microscope since the day his wife vanished.

"I'm sorry, goodbye," Powell wrote in an email to his attorney just minutes before authorities say he set fire to his home, killing himself and his two young sons days after he was denied custody and ordered to undergo a psycho-sexual evaluation.
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 06, 2012, 11:32:26 AM »

The kids were living with Susan Powell’s parents, and a judge ruled Wednesday that Josh Powell couldn’t get them back without undergoing a psycho-sexual evaluation.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/house-explosion-kills-josh-powell-husband-vanished-utah-woman-sons-article-1.1017473?localLinksEnabled=false

I bet he was worried/knew he would not pass the court ordered evaluation and that was the last straw for him as it meant he would never get his boys back JMO.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 06, 2012, 11:34:02 AM »

My hope is that Steve Powell will also be looked at a lot closer in Susan Powell's disappearance.  He may have helped Josh Powell destroy evidence, cover up and etc.  I want to be sure he doesn't get off the hook in any way in her disappearance if he had one iota to do with her disappearance. I believe Steve Powell at least has knowledge of Susan's disappearance.  I want to see him punished if he did anything at all to facilitate her disappearance.  It's not enough that Joshua is dead.  Steve Powell is still alive and he needs to give some answers.  '

Speaking of another Powell, I wonder how Michael Powell feels this morning?  After all he did with FB, making accusations and all the ugly things that were said.  Is he going to blame what happened yesterday on the Cox family too?  There's only one person responsible for the horrific fire and deaths of two innocent children and that's Josh Powell.     Does Terrica Powell think he's a great father now? 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 06, 2012, 11:37:52 AM »

Pierce County Detective Sergeant Ed Troyer with the latest on Josh Powell 

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=577&a=38755
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: February 06, 2012, 12:12:52 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 06, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »

I think Susan caught Josh molesting the boys.  I wouldn't be surprised if Steven molested Josh and the 2 of them molested the boys.  Susan found out and was killed.  Josh and his father are evil. 

I'm just sick about this.

I believe you are correct - I wonder if the boys were some of the pictures that were on the hard drive. One article I read (sorry I do not remember which one!) said that the boys were starting to talk about the night Susan went missing and Josh was scared. JMO but it makes sense.

This is what I think as well.  Susan found some pictures or something Josh and his scumbag father had on their computers and she had a fit and so he killed her.  Or they both killed her.

And now if the older child is saying she was in the trunk, Josh knew he couldn't have that and that eventually he was going to be totally exposed so he took the coward's way out.

This is just too upsetting for words.  It's bad enough when they just kill one but this one wi[ed out his whole family.  Also he knew he would be exposed with the psychosexual test.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: February 06, 2012, 12:26:47 PM »

West Valley City police chief Buzz Nielsen said the department was convinced Josh murdered Susan. He said there were promising new leads that surfaced recently and that they were concerned about the welfare of the children.

“We had meetings on what strategies we could do to ensure the kids don't go back in that house,” said Nielsen. “This is probably the worst, a father and his two sons. First the wife, the mother of those two boys, then him and his two sons. You know, it's one thing to have him get charged, not charged, and deal with it. But it's evil what he did to his two sons."

Authorities in Utah said they hoped to file criminal charges against Josh by the end of the year

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/138786759.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.