March 28, 2024, 03:35:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell #2 8/17/10 - 2/07/12  (Read 463544 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: February 07, 2012, 12:49:55 AM »

Autopsy results released for Josh Powell, children

::snipping2::

While both boys has a cause of death listed as carbon monoxide poisoning, the medical examiner said there were "other significant factors" to their murder.  From the medical reports, it appears Josh Powell tried to kill his sons with a hatchet before the flames engulfed them all.

According to the medical examiner, Josh failed by only wounding the boys horribly, but not killing them. Pierce County Sheriff Public Information Officer Sgt. Ed Troyer said there were wounds to the boys' neck and heads.

Police say they recovered a hatchet at the scene of the house fire and believe that was the cause of the injuries.

http://www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story/Autopsy-results-released-for-Josh-Powell-children/_EjUdxHws061RSd9W5bOOA.cspx
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: February 07, 2012, 12:50:47 AM »

Exactly, the hatcheting was personal.  If he wanted to spare them burning to death he could have given them sleeping pills then set the house on fire.  He wanted them to know who was hurting them and why.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #942 on: February 07, 2012, 12:50:53 AM »

Those precious little eyes saw too much in their short time. May they never see anything ever again except that which is made in love!!   

May Josh never know peace.

He killed those children to take them with him. Think again, you SOB. They'll never be where you are!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #943 on: February 07, 2012, 12:59:19 AM »

Autopsy results released for Josh Powell, children

While both boys has a cause of death listed as carbon monoxide poisoning, the medical examiner said there were "other significant factors" to their murder.  From the medical reports, it appears Josh Powell tried to kill his sons with a hatchet before the flames engulfed them all.

According to the medical examiner, Josh failed by only wounding the boys horribly, but not killing them. Pierce County Sheriff Public Information Officer Sgt. Ed Troyer said there were wounds to the boys' neck and heads.

Police say they recovered a hatchet at the scene of the house fire and believe that was the cause of the injuries.

http://www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story/Autopsy-results-released-for-Josh-Powell-children/_EjUdxHws061RSd9W5bOOA.cspx

Being a FAILURE was his M.O.

Failure as a husband, a dad, a human.... the list is long.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: February 07, 2012, 01:10:47 AM »

Two things we know: Josh's level of vindictiveness didn't develop overnight (he was trained and steeped in it) and he was a planner. Some members of his family are  attempting to close ranks and portray this murder of innocents as the result of "cyberbullying" and media mistreatment...ludicrous.  Apparently, dysfunction runs rampant in the Powell family (excluding Jennifer & Kirk Graves). Since we now know what a careful planner Josh was and how utterly vindictive, let's apply that to finding Susan. Josh Powell, taking the coward's way out, just gave LE a more complete profile to work with and every word his family utters, only adds more detail. JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: February 07, 2012, 01:12:56 AM »

Two things we know: Josh's level of vindictiveness didn't develop overnight (he was trained and steeped in it) and he was a planner. Some members of his family are  attempting to close ranks and portray this murder of innocents as the result of "cyberbullying" and media mistreatment...ludicrous.  Apparently, dysfunction runs rampant in the Powell family (excluding Jennifer & Kirk Graves). Since we now know what a careful planner Josh was and how utterly vindictive, let's apply that to finding Susan. Josh Powell, taking the coward's way out, just gave LE a more complete profile to work with and every word his family utters, only adds more detail. JMO

And I still say that Steven Powell knows where Susan is.  They need to put the screws to him.  He spawned the monster and is one himself.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #946 on: February 07, 2012, 01:36:07 AM »

And I still say that Steven Powell knows where Susan is.  They need to put the screws to him.  He spawned the monster and is one himself.

I couldn't agree more with you Klass. He knows who and how Susan died and where she is. I wish they could literally put the screws to him. Every time I see the interview he gave about Susan coming on to him her father in law. I want to hit him up side the head with a 2by4

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: February 07, 2012, 01:51:29 AM »

I couldn't agree more with you Klass. He knows who and how Susan died and where she is. I wish they could literally put the screws to him. Every time I see the interview he gave about Susan coming on to him her father in law. I want to hit him up side the head with a 2by4
I know the feeling Green Eyes!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: February 07, 2012, 04:14:41 AM »

http://www.newser.com/article/d9so9s100/medical-examiner-powell-boys-died-of-chop-injuries-to-head-neck-and-smoke-inhalation.html

Medical examiner: Powell boys died of 'chop injuries' to head, neck, and smoke inhalation

Well, this may give some clue as to how Susan died.

OMG, can this get any more horrifying?  I'm so sick about this monster. 
I think you were right about Josh abusing Charlie and Braden. I also think Josh suspected one or both of the boys "talked" to the Coxs, which prompted the computer image stuff and the mandatory psychosexual eval. to regain custody. I think it's also why he gave the boys toys away (an extra, unnecessary step) days in advance. I believe he was being secretly vindictive. I believe Josh wanted vengeance on the boys for what he perceived as betrayal.  Not to be graphic here and I apologize in advance, but the house was already sufficiently soaked in enough gasoline to explode the house, with an extra tank right there. The hatcheting wasn't 'necessary". Yet, it was planned and planned to happen right after he "welcomed" his excited small sons. Since he couldn't be sure how much time he had to kill them, logic dictates he would have just lit the fire first.  It wasn't like the boys were going to survive.  The hatcheting was personal, IMO.
It was "payback" for talking...for an innocent child's drawing of a horrific experience or conversations with maternal grandparents.  This didn't have to happen, common sense has been swept aside for too long, too many laws and too many lawmakers, too many feel good do-gooders mucking up life.  The Cox family knew, his own sister knew, plenty of strangers knew, those who were in a position to make things right refused to know anything but their own made up "truths" (or maybe they were more concerned about job security).  Everyone involved, in any official way, with any decision or rule making regarding child safety should lose their jobs effective immediately...including judges. They should also be fully investigated and prosecuted if any negligence is found.  It's time to stop playing nice with that perverted freak of nature Stephen Powell, Klaasend had the right idea about how to deal with him. The same treatment should be accorded his other siblings excluding Jennifer Graves.  Rant over, for now.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #949 on: February 07, 2012, 04:20:34 AM »

They need to erase that dirt bag's name from the Book of Life... and whenever his name comes up, it needs to come up blanked out with asterisks. **** ****** (FILE_REMOVED_DELETED)

I keep trying to sleep, only to be jolted awake with thoughts of what Charles and Braden must have been thinking and feeling.

Last night, I had a wicked frustration dream... I pin that on him too.

1,000 curses on him -- all of them, highly unpleasant!  Off to count sheep again.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #950 on: February 07, 2012, 04:49:27 AM »

http://www.newser.com/article/d9so9s100/medical-examiner-powell-boys-died-of-chop-injuries-to-head-neck-and-smoke-inhalation.html

Medical examiner: Powell boys died of 'chop injuries' to head, neck, and smoke inhalation

It was said recently that one of the boys looked at a photo of a woman (I don't think it was a pix of Susan) and motioned toward her chest area and said Mommy ouchies.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 07, 2012, 05:13:24 AM »

OMG, can this get any more horrifying?  I'm so sick about this monster. 
I think you were right about Josh abusing Charlie and Braden. I also think Josh suspected one or both of the boys "talked" to the Coxs, which prompted the computer image stuff and the mandatory psychosexual eval. to regain custody. I think it's also why he gave the boys toys away (an extra, unnecessary step) days in advance. I believe he was being secretly vindictive. I believe Josh wanted vengeance on the boys for what he perceived as betrayal.  Not to be graphic here and I apologize in advance, but the house was already sufficiently soaked in enough gasoline to explode the house, with an extra tank right there. The hatcheting wasn't 'necessary". Yet, it was planned and planned to happen right after he "welcomed" his excited small sons. Since he couldn't be sure how much time he had to kill them, logic dictates he would have just lit the fire first.  It wasn't like the boys were going to survive.  The hatcheting was personal, IMO.

oh that he would have just left those poor children alone!!! Taking their beautiful mother from them wasn't enough. A hatchet wasn't merciful in even the sickest mind, it was indeed a vengeful act on those poor children!

I have no doubt he's getting something worse than anything that could happen to him on this planet. If Jesus says it would be better that a millstone be tied around the neck and an offender tossed into the sea... that this would be better than what happens by God's hand for harming a little one...well, there's no doubt he's receiving his just deserts that is beyond that we can imagine.

I pray that this will be what finally changes things for children's protection, so that at least some good will come out of it. But I don't understand why it takes something like this to finally change things. That they wanted him to undergo a psycho sexual eval... that alone says he should have had no visitation or at least only visitation in a place other than his own turf. We've got to do better than this for children and we've got to do better than our best!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: February 07, 2012, 07:31:36 AM »

Did court order for psycho-sexual evaluation push Powell over the edge? .
"Singer believes experts should have realized the court orders could push Powell to the brink, and because of that, reconsidered his visitation with his kids.

"Before we make our orders and demands which will provoke a crazy person," says Singer, "we need to take a step back and decide what is our plan."

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=138831984&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10212
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 07, 2012, 07:33:19 AM »

night before last, I saw an article about a mom's husband and kids dying, and I had no idea the connection to this case until I caught the late night news. I was completely horrified and disgusted.  My husband was actually upset that I was getting so worked up about it. This makes me so sick.  Why did he ever get visitation with these boys, if he was supposed to have a psycho-sexual evaluation done? There are so many WHY's in this case, that there is NO REASON this should have ever been allowed to happen.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 07, 2012, 07:36:30 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-02-06/powell-boys-utah/52994992/1?csp=34news
Autopsies: Powell boys suffered hatchet wounds
Updated 32m ago

On Sunday, Powell's boys came for a routine supervised visit. They ran ahead, the social worker falling behind. Powell then locked the door, used a hatchet on his kids, and lit the house on fire.

Ultimately, Powell and both boys died of smoke inhalation, Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office investigator Melissa Baker said Monday evening.

But they also suffered "chop injuries" that contributed to their deaths — 7-year-old Charles was struck on his neck and 5-year-old Braden had injuries to both his head and neck, Baker said.

Pierce County Sheriff's Detective Ed Troyer said investigators found a hatchet that they believe was used on the boys.

"We recovered a hatchet — a small ax," he said. "It was right there with" the bodies.

Authorities also said Powell had made thorough plans well ahead of the murders.

"This was definitely a deliberate, planned-out event," Troyer said.

He said minutes before the fire, Powell sent emails to several people saying, "I'm sorry. Goodbye." To others, including his cousins and pastor, he sent longer emails, with instructions on where to find his money and how to shut off his utilities. In at least one email, he wrote that he couldn't live without his boys, Troyer said.

But, he added, "There's no indication about Susan in anything that we've found so far."

Nielsen said Utah authorities would continue with their investigation, and hoped to make an arrest in the Susan Powell case this year.

"On a criminal case of this nature, you've got one shot. You've got to make sure everything is done right," Nielsen said. "Our case is not closed."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: February 07, 2012, 07:42:19 AM »

I'll bet the reason Braden had wounds to the neck and head is because he tried to run.  I didn't think I could feel any worse about this case.  I'm just sick.   
I had to check myself this morning because it was like you had to be having a nightmare when reading about the hatchet.
Complete failure in protecting the children.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #956 on: February 07, 2012, 07:42:56 AM »

Take that hatchet to his n*ts.  He'd do some talking then.  And just for the heck of it (and too limit the spawning of any more freaks of this family) use the hatchet on on the go-nads of brother Michael and that jerk cousin too. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #957 on: February 07, 2012, 07:45:17 AM »

It was said recently that one of the boys looked at a photo of a woman (I don't think it was a pix of Susan) and motioned toward her chest area and said Mommy ouchies.
It's like Josh got some sick pleasure out of letting those poor babies see their mom that way.  What must have gone through their little minds these past few years.  It's just heartbreaking.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #958 on: February 07, 2012, 07:50:06 AM »

Honestly, I didn't think it could get worse. Once again, I'm wrong. Josh is paying for his sins right now, much worse than we could ever imagine for him. God's punishment wouldn't be a few psych tests, a nice cushy cell, 3 square meals and a real good library filled with law books. He's paying with pain, mental torture and it will be for eternity.

But now, they need to come down on his father and drag Susan's information out of him. Let her family bury her along side her little boys. They are hugging and kissing and running in fields of green with no more worries. Her family needs to have closure.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #959 on: February 07, 2012, 07:50:14 AM »

Able to be little boys again if only for a short time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.