March 18, 2024, 09:48:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morgan Dana Harrington #2 7/1/10 -  (Read 726795 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: September 30, 2014, 12:18:56 PM »

I don't know what Marc Klaas' source for this is at this time.  Muffy

Marc Klaas
@PollyDad
I founded the KlaasKids Foundation in 1994, to give meaning to the kidnap and murder of my 12-year-old daughter, Polly Hannah Klaas, in Petaluma, California.

Northern California
 klaaskids.org
 Joined May 2009

September 30, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/pollydad

Marc Klaas
‏@PollyDad
That 14 men refused MH a ride the night she disappeared
(opened coversations)
Sandi NigrelliLESLIE SCOTTCheryl Bullock
6:49 PM - 29 Sep 2014
 Wendy Nielsen ‏@iamedic80  15h14 hours ago
“@PollyDad: That 14 men refused MH a ride the night she disappeared”SO SAD! I wonder if any women refused her a ride, & did she know men?

Lynda ‏@hugsrgr8  15h14 hours ago
@PollyDad I didn't know that either

Marc Klaas @PollyDad  ·  15h 15 hours ago
I've never heard that before

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 02, 2014, 08:02:18 PM »

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/02/how-easily-was-dna-taken-and-tested-in-hannah-graham-case/
How easily was DNA taken and tested in Hannah Graham case?
October 2, 2014

Matthew’s Virginia-based lawyer had little to say about his client when approached this week outside his Charlottesville office.

“I am Mr. Matthew’s attorney,” James Camblos said. “I was hired on Saturday. That’s the only thing that I’m going to confirm at this point. The family and I — nobody is making any statements at this point in time. We might later on, but right now we are not.”

Matthew willingly went to a police station last weekend, along with several family members, walking through the front door and asking for a lawyer, Longo said. There was no warrant for his arrest at that time.

Matthew and the lawyer spoke and then left, the police chief said, giving detectives no clearer picture of what may have happened the day Graham disappeared. Because he has retained counsel, police cannot question him.

Incidents Jesse Matthew Jr.  has been connected to
:

Oct. 17, 2002 – Alleged sexual assault at Liberty University
Sept. 7, 2003 – Reported CNU assault
Sept. 24, 2005 – Northern Virginia rape (forensic evidence linked to Morgan Harrington case)
Oct. 17, 2009 – Morgan Harrington disappearance
Sept. 13, 2014 – Hannah Graham disappearance
Law enforcement investigating cases for possible connection to Matthew:

July 24, 2003 — Autumn Day in Newport News
Sept. 7, 2003 – Sophia Rivera in Newport News
August 26, 2009 – Heidi Childs and David Metzler, in Blacksburg
Oct. 10, 2009 – Cassandra Morton, not far from Lynchburg
Sept. 13, 2010 – Samantha Clarke, in Orange County
Cases unsolved in the area near Charlottesville

Jan. 24, 2010 – Joan Cook, Roanoke County
Nov. 21, 2011 — Lauren Smith, Madison County
Nov. 20, 2012 — Dashad Sage Smith, Charlottesville
August 3, 2013 – Alexis Murphy, Shipman (Randy Taylor jailed for this, body never

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: October 02, 2014, 10:21:04 PM »

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/02/how-easily-was-dna-taken-and-tested-in-hannah-graham-case/
October 2, 2014

Matthew’s Virginia-based lawyer had little to say about his client when approached this week outside his Charlottesville office.

“I am Mr. Matthew’s attorney,” James Camblos said. “I was hired on Saturday. That’s the only thing that I’m going to confirm at this point. The family and I — nobody is making any statements at this point in time. We might later on, but right now we are not.”

Matthew willingly went to a police station last weekend, along with several family members, walking through the front door and asking for a lawyer, Longo said. There was no warrant for his arrest at that time.

Matthew and the lawyer spoke and then left, the police chief said, giving detectives no clearer picture of what may have happened the day Graham disappeared. Because he has retained counsel, police cannot question him.

Incidents Jesse Matthew Jr.  has been connected to:

Sept. 24, 2005 – Northern Virginia rape (forensic evidence linked to Morgan Harrington case)
[/i]

August 3, 2013 – Alexis Murphy, Shipman (Randy Taylor jailed for this, body never

Is there a pattern with this creep?  The cases he is connected with are September and October...???  I wonder if there is any relevance to that? 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: October 02, 2014, 11:11:55 PM »

Is this another facebook page of his?  https://www.facebook.com/lj.matthew.5/media_set?set=a.10150354119667967.346205.520067966&type=3

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: October 03, 2014, 06:57:23 PM »

October 2, 2014

Incidents Jesse Matthew Jr.  has been connected to:

[/i]

Is there a pattern with this creep?  The cases he is connected with are September and October...???  I wonder if there is any relevance to that? 

I noticed the same thing... I was thinking because it's a college town so there is an influx of potential victims into the area in Aug-Sept.

Maybe around that time (school start) women are also more likely to be vulnerable. I was thinking either people go out more in the beginning because of freedom/time and weather. Also, they may not have created habits with friends and a support system (like go here first, meet here, stay with certain people) and are more likely to bar and party hop.

Maybe he tries to let things die down for a while in the spring and less crowds to get lost in and vulnerable women around in summer.

I didn't party much in college but trying to think back to what would have been different about that time of year.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 09, 2014, 07:26:04 PM »

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen:  Long time hearing from me, I know.  Just want to post a link I am reading tonight. 

www.nbc29/story/26747974/details-emerge-about-matthew-on-night-of-harrington-disappearance.

I am stunned.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: October 09, 2014, 07:26:34 PM »

with my above post - did anyone here KNOW he was interviewed back in 2009???  Not to mention - it reads they just found the cab he was driving that night.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 09, 2014, 07:27:01 PM »

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen:  Long time hearing from me, I know.  Just want to post a link I am reading tonight. 

www.nbc29/story/26747974/details-emerge-about-matthew-on-night-of-harrington-disappearance.

I am stunned.

i couldnt get your link to work so im trying to fix it, i think it works now
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26747974/details-emerge-about-matthew-on-night-of-harrington-disappearance

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: October 09, 2014, 07:27:30 PM »

wow

Details Emerge about Matthew on Night of Harrington Disappearance
Posted: Oct 09, 2014 2:49 PM EDT
Updated: Oct 09, 2014 5:23 PM EDT

Matthew, who police confirmed is also linked by forensic evidence to the Morgan Harrington case, was working as a cab driver the night Harrington was last seen. Harrington, a student at Virginia Tech at the time, disappeared on October 17, 2009 after leaving a Metallica concert at John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville. Her remains were found on an Albemarle farm three months later.

One taxi driver says a Charlottesville detective told him back in 2009 Morgan got into a cab the night she vanished. "From when I went back and talked to the city and I asked which taxi cab, she said 'yes she did jump into a taxi cab her last time being seen alive,'” said Melvin Carter, Jr. of Carter's Taxi.

Two of Matthew's former taxi co-workers have told federal and state authorities Matthew was working the night Harrington disappeared.
We have learned that authorities have recovered the taxi cab Matthew was driving. It was found two weeks ago on a farm.

We learned that authorities interviewed Matthew in 2009, following Harrington's disappearance, along with dozens of other cab drivers working on October 17.

We also know at least 20 people involved in Charlottesville area cab businesses have been interviewed by federal and state authorities. Several of those interviews happened Thursday.  We're told investigators are asking about who was working that night, if they have seen photos of Harrington, and if they noticed a change in Matthew's behavior.

A state police spokesperson has not commented on the developments.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26747974/details-emerge-about-matthew-on-night-of-harrington-disappearance

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #629 on: October 09, 2014, 08:17:34 PM »

wow

Posted: Oct 09, 2014 2:49 PM EDT
Updated: Oct 09, 2014 5:23 PM EDT

Matthew, who police confirmed is also linked by forensic evidence to the Morgan Harrington case, was working as a cab driver the night Harrington was last seen. Harrington, a student at Virginia Tech at the time, disappeared on October 17, 2009 after leaving a Metallica concert at John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville. Her remains were found on an Albemarle farm three months later.

One taxi driver says a Charlottesville detective told him back in 2009 Morgan got into a cab the night she vanished. "From when I went back and talked to the city and I asked which taxi cab, she said 'yes she did jump into a taxi cab her last time being seen alive,'” said Melvin Carter, Jr. of Carter's Taxi.

Two of Matthew's former taxi co-workers have told federal and state authorities Matthew was working the night Harrington disappeared.
We have learned that authorities have recovered the taxi cab Matthew was driving. It was found two weeks ago on a farm.

We learned that authorities interviewed Matthew in 2009, following Harrington's disappearance, along with dozens of other cab drivers working on October 17.

We also know at least 20 people involved in Charlottesville area cab businesses have been interviewed by federal and state authorities. Several of those interviews happened Thursday.  We're told investigators are asking about who was working that night, if they have seen photos of Harrington, and if they noticed a change in Matthew's behavior.

A state police spokesperson has not commented on the developments.

This makes me so mad that I am litteraly shaking. If they knew she got into a cab, why didn't they get dna from all of them. Charlottesville is not that large that there would be hundreds of them. I bet 95% of them would have given willingly and then they could have secretly gotten the other 5%.
As a citizen of Va. and knowing a few state cops, you can bet I am going to find out.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 09, 2014, 09:00:49 PM »

THE JESSE MATTHEW/MORGAN HARRINGTON CONNECTION?

Cops Say Whoever Killed Morgan Harrington Knew Tricky Farm Area
Feb. 4, 2010

<snipped>

Anchorage Farm is in Albemarie County about 10 miles south of where Harrington was last seen a a Metallica concert.

Virginia State Police Lt. Joe Rader asked at a press conference today for people who live in the area to alert investigators to whoever was familiar with the roads and terrain there.

Rader said investigators believe the person or persons responsibile for Harrington's murder was familiar with the area on Anchorage Farm where the 20-year-old's body was found.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/morgan-harringtons-killer-knew-obstacles-farm-area/story?id=9749253

H/T - Texasmom

Company Information

DBA Jesse L Matthew Jr
2480 Ponderosa Trl
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903-7829
United States

http://companies.findthebest.com/l/24782991/Dba-Jesse-L-Matthew-Jr-in-Charlottesville-VA

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/2480+Ponderosa+Trail,+Charlottesville,+VA+22903,+USA/Anchorage+Farm+Rd/@37.9880316,-78.6210116,12z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b3847d40ca9549:0xc60cff57b85474e0!2m2!1d-78.5557989!2d37.968865!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b3825359292be1:0x66b1b0eb019c9afa!2m2!1d-78.6125319!2d37.9786118

On January 26, 2010 Morgan Harrington's remains were found on rural property less than 7 miles from property registered to Jesse Matthew.  Matthew had allegedly been question by investigators in 2009.  If only the dots have been connected.

Janet

++++++

Oct 09, 2014

<snipped>

One taxi driver says a Charlottesville detective told him back in 2009 Morgan got into a cab the night she vanished. ....

We learned that authorities interviewed Matthew in 2009, following Harrington's disappearance, along with dozens of other cab drivers working on October 17. ....

Dan Harrington, Morgan's father, released a statement Thursday, saying,"This is what we hoped for, that more pieces of the puzzle would come together. ...."

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 09, 2014, 09:02:34 PM »

The official police press release eleven days following Morgan's disappearance did not mention anything about a cab.  Why?

++++

Timeline detailing Harrington disappearance released
Oct 28, 2009

<snipped>

Details listed in the police press release:

Interviews with various arena staff and other people in the vicinity of the arena that night have placed a young woman matching Miss Harrington's description outside the facility from approximately 8:30 p.m. to approximately 9:30 p.m.:

8:20 - 8:30 p.m. - Miss Harrington is outside the arena near the main entrance and is attempting to re-enter the arena, but is told that arena policy requires her to have a ticket stub to do so.

8:30 - 8:48 p.m. - Witnesses recall seeing a woman fitting Miss Harrington's description outside the arena at various locations.

8:48 p.m. - Miss Harrington talks to her friends by cell phone.

8:48 - 9:00 p.m. - Additional sightings of her outside the arena are reported.

9:00 - 9:10 p.m. - Miss Harrington is seen walking through the University Hall parking lot towards Lannigan Field.

9:10 - 9:20 p.m. - Individuals report seeing Miss Harrington walking in the grassy, overflow parking lot at Lannigan Field. The lot is often used for RV parking.

9:20 - 9:30 p.m. - She is seen walking on the Copeley Road railroad bridge, between Ivy Road and the track at Lannigan Field. Investigators are asking for anyone who might have seen a young woman fitting Miss Harrington's description getting into a vehicle around this time or later to contact police. Also, anyone who might recall seeing a vehicle randomly stopped in the roadway on Copeley Road that night is asked to notify police.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/11398573/timeline-detailing-harrington-disappearance-released

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: October 09, 2014, 10:03:21 PM »

October 9, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KLOVEREPORTER

Katie Love @KLOVEREPORTER  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Gil Harrington- I feel confident he's the one & I'm sure he's not going to be waking around any time soon harming more girls. #JesseMatthew

Katie Love @KLOVEREPORTER  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Gil Harrington: "It's possible #MorganHarrington did get in taxi with #JesseMatthew." She wants to know if Matthew had any injuries in '09.

Katie Love @KLOVEREPORTER  ·  5h 5 hours ago
#BREAKING: sources tell @henrygraff #jessematthew was working as taxi driver the night #morganharrington vanished.

Katie Love retweeted
 Laura French @lfrenchnews  ·  5h 5 hours ago
BREAKING: #Harrington family: New #Matthew info, another piece of the puzzle that could open doors to justice for #Morgan @CBS6

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: October 09, 2014, 10:05:40 PM »

October 9, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/MattTalhelm

Matt Talhelm @MattTalhelm  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Sources tell @NBC29 #HannahGraham suspect #JesseMatthew was questioned after #MorganHarrington's 2009 disappearance http://bit.ly/1pWFx9T

Matt Talhelm retweeted
 wsls @wsls  ·  5h 5 hours ago
BREAKING: The cab Jesse Matthew was driving the night Morgan Harrington disappeared has been found by investigators. http://10.wsls.com/1yR4Vau

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 10, 2014, 12:54:03 PM »

State Police: Jesse Matthew not interviewed in 2009 in Harrington investigation
Published Thursday, Oct. 9, 2014

Media reports that Virginia State Police investigators interviewed Jesse Matthew in 2009 in connection with the disappearance of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington are not accurate, according to a statement from the state police late Thursday.

The statement from VSP: ....

<snipped>

http://augustafreepress.com/state-police-jesse-matthew-interviewed-2009-harrington-investigation/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #635 on: October 18, 2014, 11:25:59 AM »

https://twitter.com/KLOVEREPORTER/status/523163241946841088

Katie Love
‏@KLOVEREPORTER
#HannahGraham's mom hugging #MorganHarrington's mom. Both clinging to hope & begging for answers.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 18, 2014, 07:52:22 PM »

Human remains found in search for Hannah Graham
October 18, 2014

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Police investigating the disappearance of Hannah Graham, the 18-year-old University of Virginia student who disappeared more than a month ago in Charlottesville, Va., said Saturday that unidentified human remains were found in an abandoned property in Albemarle County, Va.

Albemarle County Police Col. Steve Sellers said a Chesterfield County police search team located the remains in the property around noon Saturday and immediately notified Graham's family.  The remains were removed from the location and taken to the state medical examiner for identification, Sellers said

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hannah-graham-search-in-virginia-finds-unidentified-human-remains/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: October 18, 2014, 07:56:28 PM »

http://wavy.com/2014/10/18/charlottesville-officers-to-make-hannah-graham-announcement/

WAVY’s Andy Fox reports information from a source close to the investigation, that the remains were found in a shallow grave. The source said investigators took K-9 units to the site and got a hit. The site is believed to be in the general area where Matthew lived six years ago. His residence was on Ponderosa Trail, which is connected to Old Lynchburg Road.

Jesse Matthew's residence on Ponderosa Trail was less than seven miles from Anchorage Farms where Morgan Harrington's body was found.

Janet

+++++

H/T - Texasmom

Company Information

DBA Jesse L Matthew Jr
2480 Ponderosa Trl
United States

http://companies.findthebest.com/l/24782991/Dba-Jesse-L-Matthew-Jr-in-Charlottesville-VA

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/2480+Ponderosa+Trail,+Charlottesville,+VA+22903,+USA/Anchorage+Farm+Rd/@37.9880316,-78.6210116,12z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b3847d40ca9549:0xc60cff57b85474e0!2m2!1d-78.5557989!2d37.968865!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b3825359292be1:0x66b1b0eb019c9afa!2m2!1d-78.6125319!2d37.9786118

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: October 20, 2014, 01:03:53 PM »

(Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom)

map link showing where the remains were found and the PT addy

Hannah Graham remains
3193 Old Lynchburg Rd, North Garden, VA 22959

DBA Jesse L Matthew Jr
2480 Ponderosa Trl

Morgan Dana Harrington remains
Anchorage Farm Rd

https://goo.gl/maps/VaQ7S

Thanks for the link cw618.  I love the map.  It's simple but tells the story. 

EXCLUSIVE: WHERE HANNAH WAS FOUND
POSTED ON OCT 19, 2014

3193 Old Lynchburg Road

<snipped>

Morgan’s skeletal remains were found 100 days later, on a farm south of Charlottesville— just about five miles from 3193 Old Lynchburg Road.

Jesse Matthew grew up in this rural part of Albemarle County south of Charlottesville.  His mom’s house is just up the road, about 4 miles from where the remains of Hannah Graham are believed to have been found.

http://insidecville.com/blog/exclusive-where-hannah-was-found/

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 23, 2014, 12:36:01 PM »

October 22 , 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP

Neal Augenstein @AugensteinWTOP  ·  22h 22 hours ago
The man who found evidence linking #MorganHarrington to Ffx Co rape #JesseMatthew is indicted for tells story http://bit.ly/1woULsk

Neal Augenstein @AugensteinWTOP  ·  22h 22 hours ago
WTOP: T-shirt linking two unsolved cases found here #MorganHarrington http://bit.ly/1woULsk  @HawesSpencer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.