March 28, 2024, 04:02:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morgan Dana Harrington #2 7/1/10 -  (Read 727440 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2010, 02:52:02 PM »

http://findmorgan.com/category/family-blog
Gil Harrington’s thoughts from July 21st, 2010

What is compelling about loss is that we know that everyone will at some time be challenged by its touch.  Folks are looking for a road map, not answers per se, but the suggestion of a route to take, to traverse that rough terrain when their turn inevitable comes up.

When disaster like Morgan’s murder occurs, your life is shattered.  You become addled and disoriented. Logic and experience no longer point to a direction you can follow.

That is precisely the place where you can either choose to break or surrender.  When you are so overwhelmed by grief that you throw it in and yield.  This is the point where transfiguration and grace happens.

If I have any advice or wisdom to pass along to others confronting devastating loss, it would be to surrender to this mystery of faith more easily than I have done. I have stubbornly clung to my charade of control and wrestle often with “why” and “how can it be?”

I find my bearings and comfort only when I step on the fragile tenuous platform of my faith.  Persistently returning to the knowledge that God is in this experience somewhere. Only good can come from this because God is here.  Trust that God’s plan is good. Surely the presence is in this place, love is in this place, healing is in this place; renewal and growth are in this place.

I am finding a path though I still have a long way to go.  I can sense that I have grown, not grateful for the experience yet, but finding some acceptance. Life is intended for good.  Don’t succumb to doubt and fear. God will take care of us. This may not be what we wanted but something good will come from it and has come from it.
2 4 1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2010, 05:42:53 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/21/morgan-harrington-murder-a-security-check-on-security-why-did-it-fail/

Morgan Harrington Murder: A Security Check On Security- Why Did It Fail?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2010, 06:51:05 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Blink. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2010, 07:55:41 AM »

Roderick Howard, HH Security Services

Image by Klaasend, ad was created/taken 9/2007
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2010, 07:56:55 AM »

Roderick Howard, HH Security Services

Image by Klaasend, ad was created/taken 9/2007

Dunno how I messed up the pic, but...lol

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »

DNA links Morgans murder and this rape suspect from another case where the victim survived.
 The victim assisted in the sketch of a man police wish to interview in connection with both the Fairfax assault as well as the apparent abduction and murder of Morgan Harrington. .
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2010, 10:36:55 AM »

Albemarle County Court records show Roderick Howard was arrested for felony rape in 1993, subsequently indicted for same and a year later on the first day of trial, pled guilty to misdemeanor sexual battery whereby he was sentenced to 12 months, 11 of which were suspended and two years unsupervised probation.

All information was taken from the Blink on crime web site.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/21/morgan-harrington-murder-a-security-check-on-security-why-did-it-fail/

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2010, 10:50:21 AM »

And if I were 20 years old and got separated from my friends I would sure be tempted to trust a friendly security guard..

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2010, 10:55:22 AM »

disclaimer:
HH Security or it’s employees have no known ties whatsoever to the Harrington case.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2010, 10:54:54 AM »

Someone on Blinks talked about this guy and a friend shared an interest in hunting.  Still wonder if they accessed the farm via a motor home....

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2010, 10:56:44 AM »

A person in uniform.. A trusted person in most kids minds in America.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2010, 10:58:19 AM »

Someone on Blinks talked about this guy and a friend shared an interest in hunting.  Still wonder if they accessed the farm via a motor home....

yeah, may not be the guy, but some things make you go hmmmmm...

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2010, 11:00:31 AM »

I did read that on Blinks site akmom.

It does not look like H and H was the security firm at the Arena that night ..

Can somebody confirm yes or no to that ? It is not clear to me.

Thank You.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2010, 11:01:04 AM »

I was pretty sure I saw a link to the school, will try to find it.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2010, 11:09:22 AM »

HH Security is the security firm of choice for Club 216, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Rivals, which are bars frequently visited by UVA students and athletes.

Roderick M Howard, owner of HH Security and H&H Car detailing maintains active licenses issued through the VA Dept of Criminal Justice Services for private security and as a bailbondsman.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2010, 11:30:54 AM »

So far I have just found a link on H and H site to the school.

On another note of interest I see the school has a saferide program....

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2010, 02:12:00 PM »

On one of the H and H employees' myspace pages a caption under a picture says "want pictures to the rock show(hehe).  May not mean a thing, or may mean they have done security at concerts?  I do not know how to tell when the pic was added.  I could be totally wrong and the guy could be making a reference to something else, for instance, he has some huge guns(muscles) and it could some reference to that I suppose.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2010, 02:21:41 PM »

I know I am talking to myself right now LOL, I have so much to do and have been having a lot of trouble tearing myself away.  I am so very disturbed that this guy also owns a car detailing business AND it is located at 10th and Grady and Morgan's shirt was found at 15th and Grady.....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2010, 04:29:30 PM »

I know I am talking to myself right now LOL, I have so much to do and have been having a lot of trouble tearing myself away.  I am so very disturbed that this guy also owns a car detailing business AND it is located at 10th and Grady and Morgan's shirt was found at 15th and Grady.....

Keep talking,I am listening.(Popping in and out while my grandson is here.)
I was sick to my stomach when I saw that photo.   

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »

Keep talking,I am listening.(Popping in and out while my grandson is here.)
I was sick to my stomach when I saw that photo.   

The pictures give me the chills.  JMO but there are some very similar features...
Even if this does not pan out it is very disturbing that someone with that kind of history can have a security business and a bail bond business.  As someone said, is it not ironic that they bail criminals out and then have a security business to protect against criminals??  Is that as unusual as I think it is????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.