April 19, 2024, 12:13:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548533 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: February 20, 2010, 10:42:54 PM »

Dana's on again!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: February 20, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »

Dana is very easy to talk to and very kind to callers.  He will even help you if you forget your question or whatever.  I sort of feel mean continuing to question him about his having respect for the dead.  I can't really think of anybody I have felt this way about before other than serial killers and such.

You did good, Anna.
To me the point where Dana crossed the line was calling those who talked ill of Paulus "low class"

Me too- that was insulting to the core.  I was shocked.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: February 20, 2010, 10:45:35 PM »

Wreck,  this is my first laptop ever, too.  I thought I would never get used to it but I did.  Don't even have my big PC connected since the move but am going to have to as it has the printer, etc.

But you do eventually get used to the mousepad.  Just takes practice a bit and then it is just like a mouse to you.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: February 20, 2010, 10:46:33 PM »

I am confused too. I didn't hear all of the show. Going to get some tea and come back... OK tea time at IBE's you all come over! We haven't partied for awhile and it's Saturday night no less.

I hope this case is solved "sooner than later" for I am not getting any younger. A man older than myself, told me I was looking old... so I told him to look in the mirror!

Male c.p. but now putting more stuff on my face...

Good Monkeys, keep up the good work.

Because of you and what I have learned on Scared Monkeys, I am writing some thoughts to our American Legion Auxiliary Juniors (most are in the 5th/6th grades now) about Internet safety and not leaving others alone. Have too much to say about it and it is hard getting it down so I don't overpower them. Internet safety comes under one of our programs,,, Children and Youth, I think. Better look it up, for I am supposed to know.. it would also come under Homeland Security, and Education.. oh gads.... http://www.legion-aux.org and http://www.calegionaux.org

I only have plain ole Lipton, is that OK.... I have Sleepytime but not for us now! yet

I ponder the pond. no  pun intended, but why bring it up now??

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1024 on: February 20, 2010, 10:49:02 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Anita moves back to Holland now that Paulus is gone.....Start a new life, try to put the past behind her.....
Of course she and the boys will never shed the stigma of what was done to Natalee and their roles....
The aruba house will stay her property so it can never be searched by a new owner...and I doubt that aruba/holland will ever force a legal reason to rip  up the concrete....rest of the compound that deserves a real professional search...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: February 20, 2010, 10:49:20 PM »

Dana is very easy to talk to and very kind to callers.  He will even help you if you forget your question or whatever.  I sort of feel mean continuing to question him about his having respect for the dead.  I can't really think of anybody I have felt this way about before other than serial killers and such.

You did good, Anna.
To me the point where Dana crossed the line was calling those who talked ill of Paulus "low class"

Whoa, I missed that. I am shocked too. Was it in tonight's broadcast???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: February 20, 2010, 10:51:05 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Anita moves back to Holland now that Paulus is gone.....Start a new life, try to put the past behind her.....
Of course she and the boys will never shed the stigma of what was done to Natalee and their roles....
The aruba house will stay her property so it can never be searched by a new owner...and I doubt that aruba/holland will ever force a legal reason to rip  up the concrete....rest of the compound that deserves a real professional search...

Diddly darn, I want to see what is under that fountain in the corner!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: February 20, 2010, 10:51:10 PM »

That pond has been bone dry and cracked open and searched and then searched with water in it and nothing.  I don't get it.

And does Tim really think there was nothing in the trap found?  Could he just be getting them back down there to see if anything left or something?  I don't know about any of this but everything seems sort of off the tracks as far as looking for Natalee now.  Maybe just my impression and totally wrong.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: February 20, 2010, 10:53:01 PM »

Wreck,  this is my first laptop ever, too.  I thought I would never get used to it but I did.  Don't even have my big PC connected since the move but am going to have to as it has the printer, etc.

But you do eventually get used to the mousepad.  Just takes practice a bit and then it is just like a mouse to you.

If you put it on your lap while in bed, it keeps you warm.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: February 20, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »

O/T - Magnolia sent me her first photo of the pups.  There is a picture of TEX over in Musings, lol.    an angelic monkey
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: February 20, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »

That pond has been bone dry and cracked open and searched and then searched with water in it and nothing.  I don't get it.

And does Tim really think there was nothing in the trap found?  Could he just be getting them back down there to see if anything left or something?  I don't know about any of this but everything seems sort of off the tracks as far as looking for Natalee now.  Maybe just my impression and totally wrong.

Yes, Anna, IMO something still smells in Demark... I mean Aruba!

Remember when we contributed and all of a sudden they were out and gone from there searching.

Maybe, at first she was in the pond and then quickly moved before daybreak. Am to the point, just wish more information. Things are too stale.

Am concerned for Depak, his brother, his family.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: February 20, 2010, 10:56:41 PM »

Meant Denmark, sorry.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: February 20, 2010, 10:57:07 PM »

If you put it on your lap while in bed, it keeps you warm.
Just be careful where you place the mouse, while it keeps you warm at night...those darn mice are known to nibble in the dark.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1033 on: February 20, 2010, 11:01:44 PM »

I don't believe Natalee was ever in the pond.  If there was anything there that could be considered evidence in this case; it was collected long before any American searched there.

If anything is found there now, it was planted.

And quite frankly, if anything related to this case is found in any of the 140 remaining targets in the ocean; I'll think it was planted too!

They can't undo what we know was done.  Period.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: February 20, 2010, 11:02:50 PM »

IMO there is a higher cover up there and Paulus was part of it!

Hugs to my dear and long time friend, IBE!

Yes, Paulus "Wiretaps" vd Sloot was into things before Natalee came along.

OK, so why can't the "theme and more" of the wiretaps be known now that is is deceased?

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: February 20, 2010, 11:08:57 PM »

Hi Klaas,

Hi all.

Keep dry! Your dog is so cute and looks like a great deal of fun. I have misplaced your email. May I please have it?? TIA

Maybe with the continued pressure for Natalee from here, something will develop. IMO I think it's time for another book from Beth and Dave and maybe the stepdad (Sr. moment)

smklaas@hotmail.com

When it gets closer to time for the K2's to be in Los Angeles I'm going to contact you and I'll pick you up (if you want to go) and we'll see greet the Kalpoes in person 

Please keep us posted, live?? I don't like highrises so would be not help sitting on the planters. It is downtown LA right???

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: February 20, 2010, 11:12:15 PM »

You did good, Anna.

Whoa, I missed that. I am shocked too. Was it in tonight's broadcast???

No-it was the other day.  I don't think he realized how it would hurt feelings and just spoke hastily, maybe choosing the wrong words, and without thinking, for he seems to be a very kind man.  He has the most gentle voice.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: February 20, 2010, 11:19:36 PM »

IMO there is a higher cover up there and Paulus was part of it!

Hugs to my dear and long time friend, IBE!

Yes, Paulus "Wiretaps" vd Sloot was into things before Natalee came along.

OK, so why can't the "theme and more" of the wiretaps be known now that is is deceased?
I'm pretty sure the wiretaps were part of an all together different case that maybe caught something related to Natalee......That other case would have to be prosecuted/dismissed/declassified before any of the Natalee related info could come forward and used against the perps in Natalee's case....
If the wiretaps were USA sanctioned.....what we have seen so far from are own govt...Spencer Bachus...Ala.....doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feel that anything will every come from the wiretaps....
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: February 20, 2010, 11:19:56 PM »

It's odd- It just seems to me one has to do an awkward dance when dealing with Aruba in trying to actually get anywhere and to accomplish anything or to get to the truth.  We've all seen this for almost five years now ... it's an illusive place and mind-numbingly frustrating.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: February 20, 2010, 11:20:00 PM »

Well, the moral of the story on Paulus for me is that if you want people to say nice things about you when you die, you must live your life accordingly.

Help your son cover up a drugging and likely rape and murder and people are going to be inclinded to do so not so much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.