April 18, 2024, 12:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548396 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: February 21, 2010, 08:18:01 PM »

Let's not forget Tim Miller's statements on the Steph Watts show the other night.

He said that a body was found.  How can we get more information on that?

I wonder if Tim let that slip by accident?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: February 21, 2010, 08:20:58 PM »

I don't think I've seen this before!  It's in Dutch, but is supposedly GVC's (and maybe his sister?) and father's reaction to Joran's confessions.  If anyone here saw it and knows where a translation may be please post a link.  I'd love to know what they had to say.  TIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVnDHaVJHHM

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MVnDHaVJHHM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MVnDHaVJHHM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/geoffrey-van-cromvoirt/

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt evaluating whether he will sue for damages for prejudice
DIARIO Aruba
05/09/2006

AMSTERDAM - Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, in an interview with SBS 6 Actienieuws of Holland, said that he doesn’t have anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The young Dutch 19 year old came into the picture after the ‘Opsporing Verzocht’ program, which was recorded in Aruba, aired.

He could have seemed to be another person in the case. Ironically, van Cromvoirt had wanted to participate in the reenactment of the case along with his sister.
“I’ve always wanted to appear on television, but not in this way”. The Dutch youth was asked via telephone to go to the police station one week after ‘Opsporing Verzocht’ aired.

When he went to the police station, he was detained immediately. The accusations were rape and murder.

According to van Cromvoirt, police officers put him under a lot of pressure when he was detained.

“They said things that were making me crazy. They said that they would arrest my whole family. Things like that can make you crazy and that same night I went completely crazy. After they took away all my clothes and left me with only my underwear.”

This, according to the Dutch youth, who continued to say that they were afraid that he would hang himself.

He said that he would never do this, and that he slept in his underwear for two long days on a cement bed.

“Geoffrey’s detention caused a lot of harm to our family. My wife is very much in despair”. This, according to Geoffrey’s father, Willem van Cromvoirt. Officially, the Dutch youth is still a suspect in this case, but the father hopes that the case will be dismissed.

Now, family lawyers are evaluating the possibility of bringing a case for damages for prejudice.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 5/10/2006 04:33:00 PM
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1142 on: February 21, 2010, 08:30:37 PM »

I don't think I've seen this before!  It's in Dutch, but is supposedly GVC's (and maybe his sister?) and father's reaction to Joran's confessions.  If anyone here saw it and knows where a translation may be please post a link.  I'd love to know what they had to say.  TIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVnDHaVJHHM

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MVnDHaVJHHM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MVnDHaVJHHM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/geoffrey-van-cromvoirt/

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt evaluating whether he will sue for damages for prejudice
DIARIO Aruba
05/09/2006

AMSTERDAM - Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, in an interview with SBS 6 Actienieuws of Holland, said that he doesn’t have anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The young Dutch 19 year old came into the picture after the ‘Opsporing Verzocht’ program, which was recorded in Aruba, aired.

He could have seemed to be another person in the case. Ironically, van Cromvoirt had wanted to participate in the reenactment of the case along with his sister.
“I’ve always wanted to appear on television, but not in this way”. The Dutch youth was asked via telephone to go to the police station one week after ‘Opsporing Verzocht’ aired.

When he went to the police station, he was detained immediately. The accusations were rape and murder.

According to van Cromvoirt, police officers put him under a lot of pressure when he was detained.

“They said things that were making me crazy. They said that they would arrest my whole family. Things like that can make you crazy and that same night I went completely crazy. After they took away all my clothes and left me with only my underwear.”

This, according to the Dutch youth, who continued to say that they were afraid that he would hang himself.

He said that he would never do this, and that he slept in his underwear for two long days on a cement bed.

“Geoffrey’s detention caused a lot of harm to our family. My wife is very much in despair”. This, according to Geoffrey’s father, Willem van Cromvoirt. Officially, the Dutch youth is still a suspect in this case, but the father hopes that the case will be dismissed.

Now, family lawyers are evaluating the possibility of bringing a case for damages for prejudice.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 5/10/2006 04:33:00 PM

Thanks for finding that Klaas.   

If the information is correct on the youtube page that footage is from SBS6 in February 2008, and from the heading...I'm guessing after the Range Rover confessions.

SBS6 vN Febrary 2008
Category:  People & Blogs
Tags:  Natalee  Holloway  Beth  Aruba  Joran  van  der  Sloot  Peter  de  Vries 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: February 21, 2010, 08:34:11 PM »

Soollegs
Paul an Der Sloot
Mozart Avenue 26
KC 5283
Boxtel

06-49996171
http://tinyurl.com/49l2kh
Soollegs
Email: soollegs@home.nl
een gezellig stukje muziek

25-05-88
May 25, 1988 - Van der Sloot/Boxtel Van der Sloot / Boxtel
NJ 88, 927 NJ 88, 927
Onteigeningsbesl. gem. Avg. Raad Council
BR 88, 757 BR 88, 757
Procesrecht Procedural
Toetsing KB Review KB
http://tinyurl.com/4qqagn

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: February 21, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »

Let's not forget Tim Miller's statements on the Steph Watts show the other night.

That is my thought on Tim's statement.  It slipped because it was itching to get out .

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: February 21, 2010, 11:05:35 PM »

Boxtel Bastard of the Ditch is dead.  I truly believe that his secrets will not go to the grave with him.  He was not respected, but feared by a few.  He was a coward, and people will start talking.  JMO
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1146 on: February 21, 2010, 11:09:37 PM »

That is my thought on Tim's statement.  It slipped because it was itching to get out .

Thanks Klaas for bring this forward..
TM...Yes...Tim said a body was found....
Magnolia...I wonder also if it was a purposeful slip.....
What I don't understand....
why is Tim now moving on to searching the 150 targets and no longer mentioning his previous experiences on the persistence?

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: February 21, 2010, 11:19:19 PM »

It has always be my opinion that paulass was the main perp......urine covered for paulass..k2 covered for paulass......
Going forward will be interesting....if it was covered by the mob....will they all disappear one at a time?
As I said the other day....anita won't be back to living on aruba.....she will keep the house to protect the secrets that may be buried there.....but she will move on back to Holland....
there is no love for paulass and the sloots on aruba.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: February 21, 2010, 11:35:37 PM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: February 21, 2010, 11:39:35 PM »

Goodnight billb.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: February 21, 2010, 11:53:51 PM »

It's been more than two years now since those remains were collected by Aruban ALE.  The circumstances surrounding the collection tells me THEY KNEW who it was before they ever collected anything!

Not a single report about the mere existence of those remains, much less WHO THEY BELONG TO has been made public in Aruba to my knowledge.

Tim Miller knows what he saw, knows what they've done; and it has probably been eating him alive.  If there's more, and I think there probably is....I hope it slips out soon!

JMO

TRUTH and  for Natalee!

From Klaas' clip of Steph Watts interview with Tim Miller:

Steph Watts:  Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller:  No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not. 

In fact two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in that fish trap. 

We dove on it along with the Aruba authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it what to do with it and we was all going to dive on it together. 

Aruba authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male. 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: February 21, 2010, 11:54:26 PM »

I really find it odd how some in Aruba just go on with things.  Here is PVDS partner in law Antonio Carlo's flickr account.  On Feb 10 and Feb 11 and so on he is uploading soccer photos to Flickr.  Life goes on I guess even when your partner suddenly dies:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthonycarlo/page3/

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: February 22, 2010, 12:03:55 AM »

It has always be my opinion that paulass was the main perp......urine covered for paulass..k2 covered for paulass......
Going forward will be interesting....if it was covered by the mob....will they all disappear one at a time?
As I said the other day....anita won't be back to living on aruba.....she will keep the house to protect the secrets that may be buried there.....but she will move on back to Holland....
there is no love for paulass and the sloots on aruba.....
Forgot to mention to any arubans who may read here......
What happened to Natalee on aruba........is aruba's responsibility!
sloot or no sloot...aruba...we won't let you off the hook until Justice for Natalee is realized....even then...you have a long road ahead....
Start with returning Natalee to her family.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: February 22, 2010, 12:22:00 AM »

I'm just catching up................ I REALLY don't get the whole "Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur" scenario. We are NOT being told the truth. We here at SM know better. We are NOT stupid, we are NOT forgetting what we KNOW. We are NOT going away. We will NOT re-write history.
I'm really PO'd about this. Tim Miller : I REALLY respect you and your work........................... but, PLEASE think what you are doing here. Don't let Natalee down.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: February 22, 2010, 12:25:26 AM »

I really find it odd how some in Aruba just go on with things.  Here is PVDS partner in law Antonio Carlo's flickr account.  On Feb 10 and Feb 11 and so on he is uploading soccer photos to Flickr.  Life goes on I guess even when your partner suddenly dies:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthonycarlo/page3/

I agree it's odd. 

Sure would like to know what this was all about though...

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

· Close · Aruba, February 11th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 18 JANUARY 2007 under serial number 35741.0 is the company with the tradename:

CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 

Business address CONSTANTIJN HUYGENSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  PARTNERSHIP 
Name of the company  CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 
Date of commencement  1 JANUARY 2007 

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 8 JANUARY 2010

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.A.D.A. CARLO N.V. 

Position  MANAGING PARTNER 
Since  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

VAN DER SLOOT, PAUL ANTONIUS PETRUS JOHANNA; 

Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, BOXTEL on 15 FEBRUARY 1952 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING PARTNER 
Effective  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN ADVOCATENKANTOOR. 

10/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Google translation:

Lawyers mr A.A.D.A. Carlo N.V.
Currently, our office space for:
an attorney-employee
for general legal practice, in particular di
litigation practice.
Written solliciaties, with a curriculum vitae, can
You within fourteen (14) days after the publication of this
ad e-mail/post or by fax addressed to
A.A.D.A. Carlo, whose details can be obtained
become.
Lawyers mr A.A.D.A Carlo N.V.
Constantijn Huygens Street Number
Mon Plaisir, Oranjestad
Aruba
tel: (297) 5824440
fax: (297) 5824460
email: antonio @ carlolawo ce.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: February 22, 2010, 12:29:25 AM »

I'm just catching up................ I REALLY don't get the whole "Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur" scenario. We are NOT being told the truth. We here at SM know better. We are NOT stupid, we are NOT forgetting what we KNOW. We are NOT going away. We will NOT re-write history.
I'm really PO'd about this. Tim Miller : I REALLY respect you and your work........................... but, PLEASE think what you are doing here. Don't let Natalee down.

You're not alone wreck!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: February 22, 2010, 12:32:21 AM »

Agree Wreck.

Jossy Mansur.Don't trust,won't trust...Period.

Tim Miller.Been vocal about my skepticism of his ongoing relationship with certain characters i find less then flattering...

My hope....Tim Miller has the END GAME in sight,is working with the authorities,and will bring justice for Natalee Holloway once a air-tight case has been signed,sealed,and delivered in regards to the TRAITORS...

ktf

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: February 22, 2010, 12:44:03 AM »

Agree Wreck.

Tim Miller.Been vocal about my skepticism of his ongoing relationship with certain characters i find less then flattering...

My hope....Tim Miller has the END GAME in sight,is working with the authorities,and will bring justice for Natalee Holloway once a air-tight case has been signed,sealed,and delivered in regards to the TRAITORS...

ktf
I'd like to think Tim Miller has an END GAME.....
But I have to say.......when he backs off from his statement about a body, clothes/skull in the cage.....
praises john and louis......
wants to go forward....hoping more funds become available......to search the other 150 targets....

Rob mentioned earlier that.......persistence stayed on site...mapping for oil.....2 months after the cage discovery....
Tim....wth?....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: February 22, 2010, 12:44:11 AM »

You're not alone wreck!   

No Wreck, you are not alone.  Tim said that a body was found.  That is the first we have heard those words.
I want to know who the body belonged to and what Aruba did with those remains with the "male DNA"
I would like to see the report from Holland.
When I look at the picture where Kyle did the overlay of Natalee, I can see the white residue where her
legs were on the trap door and her little foot at the end of the leg.  A male would have had long pants
and denim over the legs....not a little short denim skirt.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: February 22, 2010, 01:00:38 AM »

Agree Wreck.

ktf
I'd like to think Tim Miller has an END GAME.....
But I have to say.......when he backs off from his statement about a body, clothes/skull in the cage.....
praises john and louis......
wants to go forward....hoping more funds become available......to search the other 150 targets....

Rob mentioned earlier that.......persistence stayed on site...mapping for oil.....2 months after the cage discovery....
Tim....wth?....

It is very interesting to say the least.My only question in regards to Tim's comment's...WHY NOW?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.