April 19, 2024, 10:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548526 times)
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: February 23, 2010, 07:52:42 AM »

http://www.rtl.nl/%28/actueel/rtlnieuws/%29/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2010/02_februari/23/binnenland/Joran-sloot-bekent-moord-Natalee-Holloway.xml

"Joran should have known again"
Joran van der Sloot again would have known that he had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The cameras of RTL Germany in recent months he would have made a confession which again totally different from the confession he previously for the hidden cameras by Peter R. de Vries's itinerary. Following the new confession was again examined in Aruba, but that yielded nothing. The Chief Justice of Aruba has confirmed, writes De Telegraaf.
Body in marsh

In his new confession Joran would have said that the body of American teenager Natalee never been dumped into the sea, as he had declared for the hidden cameras by Peter R. de Vries. Natalee's body in a swamp in Aruba would be dropped.
Father's Funeral

Joran van der Sloot, who mostly spends his time in Thailand, was this week in the Netherlands. He attended the funeral of his father in Paul, who died of a heart attack on Aruba. Paul van der Sloot was cremated in Arnhem.

I think this is saying that Joran is admitting to dumping Natalee's body in the marsh and not the sea.

Or it could be Joran now saying that he only disposed of the body for his daddy.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: February 23, 2010, 07:56:59 AM »

Remember when a confession would have been great news?  This kid is a worthless POS.  Is there nothing that can be done about this?  If someone did this in the US what would happen?  Could he not be brought in for questioning (think Chinese torture) to try to force issues?  Just wondering how we would handle it in the US... I know Aruba will do nothing.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: February 23, 2010, 07:59:43 AM »

Van Der Sloot Confesses To Killing Natalee Holloway
5 hours ago | Moreno Valley, California | Vetting explained

Click to view TheVideoMan's profile Posted by:
TheVideoMan

* Viewed 105 times
    * Shared 3 times

CNN producer note

iReport —

Joran van der Sloot has confessed to dumping the body of missing American student Natalee in a swamp on the Caribbean island of Aruba, a Dutch newspaper reported on Tuesday 2.23.10. He reportedly confessed in front of Live TV Camera's from RTN.

Now remember: Joran also confessed to killing her 2 years ago to an undercover investigator on tape, but he later recanted that confession. He still has not been brought to trial for the crime, with Aruba Judges continuing to maintain there is not enough evidence. No suspects are in custody at this time, and no one has been charged as of early today.

Natalee Ann Holloway (born October 21, 1986) disappeared on May 30, 2005, during a high school graduation trip to Aruba, a Caribbean Island under Dutch Control. An United Sates student from Mountain Brook Alabama, Holloway graduated from High School on May 24, 2005, shortly before the trip. Her disappearance caused a media sensation in the United States.

This is breaking news that is coming over the AP Wires as I write this article. Several news agencies are working to confirm this story. If confirmed, this would bring to an end the mystery of her disappearance that has baffled investigators for 5 years. God bless her and her family.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-412212?ref=feeds/latest

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: February 23, 2010, 08:10:54 AM »

Joran van der Sloot has confessed to dumping the body of missing American student Natalee in a swamp on the Caribbean island of Aruba, a Dutch newspaper reported on Tuesday 2.23.10. He reportedly confessed in front of Live TV Camera's from RTN.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1304 on: February 23, 2010, 08:13:49 AM »

same news, different link
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/2/23/report_suspect_in_natalee_holloway_case_admits_role.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: February 23, 2010, 08:15:18 AM »

Posted: Tuesday, 23 February 2010 6:38AM

Report: Confession in Natalee Holloway Case

A German news agency, RTL, reports Joran van der Sloot, a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, has confessed to disposing of her body.

The statements by the Dutch suspect van der Sloot were made in front of RTL cameras, and were similar to a confession he made two years to a Dutch crime reporter.

Chief prosecutor Peter Blanken told 'De Telegraaf' that the confession resulted in a new investigation into the disappearance of Holloway, but eventually concluded without results. "It became clear that this statement is hold together by lies and fantasy," Blanken said. "Times are wrong and named witnesses have denied."

Natalee Holloway went missing on May 30, 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Her body was never found.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: February 23, 2010, 08:17:36 AM »

Natalee Holloway confession branded ‘fantasy’
Ala. teenager vanished on high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005
NBC News and msnbc.com
updated 6 minutes ago

LONDON - The suspect in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway has confessed to disposing of her body in a marsh on the Caribbean island of Aruba, a Dutch tabloid newspaper reported Tuesday.

Joran van der Sloot made the statement in a sit-down interview with a television journalist, according to De Telegraaf.

However, Aruba's chief prosecutor Peter Blanken told NBC News that the suspect's story was "very unbelievable."

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Ala., was 18 when she was last seen leaving a bar in the Aruban capital on the final night of a high school graduation trip in May 2005. Her body has never been recovered.

Authorities reportedly reopened the investigation after the alleged confession came to light following the interview, which occurred in August.

"It quickly became clear that this statement is held together by lies and fantasy," the Dutch newspaper quoted Blanken as saying. "Times did not fit and named witnesses mentioned are denying his claims."

The interview was not aired by German broadcaster RTL because of doubts about whether van der Sloot was telling the truth.

Van der Sloot claimed that Holloway had died accidentally and insisted that he did not kill her.

He previously told another journalist that he had dumped her body in the sea.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35533792...news-americas/

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: February 23, 2010, 08:19:35 AM »

Report: Suspect in Natalee Holloway case confesses to dumping her body
NBC 13 HD News
Published: February 23, 2010
Updated: February 23, 2010
» 0 Comments | Post a Comment

Birmingham, AL - There are reports out of Aruba that the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case has confessed.

According to Dutch News service BNO-News Joran van der Sloot has confessed to disposing Natilie Holloway’s body.
According to the report, he made the statements in front of an RTL television camera.

The confession is similar to the that made more than two years ago during an undercover operation to a Dutch crime reporter.

Click on the website below for a transcript of the Van Der Sloot confession and reaction from the Holloway family.

A Dutch Newspaper is reporting that van der Sloot says he’s still afraid of being prosecuted.

Van der Sloot says he dumped Holloway’s body in a marsh in Aruba.

Natalee Holloway went missing may of 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba.

Recently Joran van der Sloot’s father died. Paul van der Sloot died, February 10, 2010, while playing tennis in Aruba.
Natalee Holloway’s body was never found.

http://www2.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local...r_body/133080/

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: February 23, 2010, 08:25:10 AM »

The first thing that came to mind when reading this was - Dana's radio show over the weekend.  We know Joran has spent a lot of time on the computer this past week, did he hear the show?  Did he hear about the revelation of (male) DNA having been found in the cage?  Did he make this "confession" to detract from that?

And he's off to Aruba.........................will he be arrested again?

http://www.rtl.nl/%28/actueel/rtlnieuws/%29/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2010/02_februari/23/binnenland/Joran-sloot-bekent-moord-Natalee-Holloway.xml

Joran van der Sloot again would have known that he had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The cameras of RTL Germany in recent months he would have made a confession which again totally different from the confession he previously for the hidden cameras by Peter R. de Vries's itinerary. Following the new confession was again examined in Aruba, but that yielded nothing. The Chief Justice of Aruba has confirmed, writes De Telegraaf.
Body in marsh

In his new confession Joran would have said that the body of American teenager Natalee never been dumped into the sea, as he had declared for the hidden cameras by Peter R. de Vries. Natalee's body in a swamp in Aruba would be dropped.
Father's Funeral

Joran van der Sloot, who mostly spends his time in Thailand, was this week in the Netherlands. He attended the funeral of his father in Paul, who died of a heart attack on Aruba. Paul van der Sloot was cremated in Arnhem.

I think this is saying that Joran is admitting to dumping Natalee's body in the marsh and not the sea.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: February 23, 2010, 08:28:29 AM »

De Telegraaf’ newspaper reported that – in the new confession – Van der Sloot said he is still scared of being prosecuted and admitted to disposing Holloway’s body in a marsh on Aruba. The report said the chief prosecutor on Aruba confirmed the story, but said Van der Sloot could be attempting to give multiple false versions to hide the truth.

Chief prosecutor Peter Blanken told ‘De Telegraaf’ that the confession resulted in a new investigation into the disappearance of Holloway, but eventually concluded without results. “It became clear that this statement is hold together by lies and fantasy,” Blanken said. “Times are wrong and named witnesses have denied.”

Blanken also said that, if Holloway’s body was disposed in the marsh, it would probably never be recovered. “If she was left there, the chances of finding her are extremely small,” Blanken said. “After several days, nothing would have been found except bones and maybe a plastic shoe.”
Natalee Holloway went missing on May 30, 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. The case received international media attention, but her body was never found.

The prosecutor’s office on Aruba, which reportedly confirmed Tuesday’s report, did not immediately respond to inquiries left by BNO News as its offices were closed.
-------------

Looks as though once again Joran brags about what he has done and Aruba says, Nah. . .didn't happen.

Do we think the area Joran was lying about this time was the "marsh" area near the bird sanctuary in Bubali?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: February 23, 2010, 08:31:06 AM »

Carpe, after a week of thoughts like this being put out there, and now with the news that Joran "confessed" again...................I really feel you might be right. If his father's death didn't already do this, Joran is raising Aruba in the public's awareness in a very bad light.

Someone on that rock may just well shut him up permanently.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: February 23, 2010, 08:31:32 AM »

For those in EST, FOX News just did a teaser about Joran's confession, I'll watch and report back anything significant that they say

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: February 23, 2010, 08:33:06 AM »

Jen0560,

Thank you for pointing out the reincarnation comment on FB by Anita.  It had struck a chord with me when reading Klaas's post the other night, and I wanted to respond to it but was far behind in reading and groggy from taking a much needed nap after returning from FL. 

Let's not forget that Julia started it with her comment about the missing freckle on Paris's arm.  Disgusting slimeball.....pfft back at her.

Klaas.....where's that snake replica?   

2NJ - I hope your trip was great!!!!    We missed you, and I'm glad to have you back.

In a perfect world, Anita would be hauled in by her toenails to explain her little typed confession. 

And Renho would be exposed for the fraud she truly is.

Just the idea of anyone touching Anita's toenails has me running for the bathroom.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: February 23, 2010, 08:34:48 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587216,00.html

Sorry if this has been posted prior, I haven't had time to read back yet.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: February 23, 2010, 08:36:21 AM »

Body in marsh

Father's Funeral

Or it could be Joran now saying that he only disposed of the body for his daddy.

Hiya nimrod.

I get the impression from reading the various articles, that this latest "confession" to a German reporter with a hidden camera happened a while ago - before Paulus died.  Considering Aruba states they investigated already, that's what makes the most sense to me.

And I'm not ready to throw this new Minister of Justice under the ever growing corruption bus.........I have no reason to doubt his word at this time.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: February 23, 2010, 08:37:16 AM »

Jen-

This is an excerpt from the FOX article posted this morning

According to the report, Van der Sloot said Holloway's body was hidden in marshes on the Caribbean island. Van der Sloot made the comments to German broadcaster RTL and a second interview is reportedly planned in Frankfurt this week. In an earlier confession he told reporters he dumped Holloway's body at sea.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1316 on: February 23, 2010, 08:39:05 AM »

Van der Sloot claimed that Holloway had died accidentally and insisted that he did not kill her.

combined with the freckle and the reincarnation comment made by Anita, I bet the Sloot supporters are really feeling like gullible idiots this morning. Intelligence was never a strong point for those morons, but what happened to dancin' the nights away in South America?

So we have Joran and Anita both admitting that they know Natalee is not alive. Interesting.

pass the love bowl and fill it to the brim

It's a great day to be alive unless you're a Sloot or one of their ass kissers.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: February 23, 2010, 08:43:59 AM »

Jen-

This is an excerpt from the FOX article posted this morning

According to the report, Van der Sloot said Holloway's body was hidden in marshes on the Caribbean island. Van der Sloot made the comments to German broadcaster RTL and a second interview is reportedly planned in Frankfurt this week. In an earlier confession he told reporters he dumped Holloway's body at sea.

Thanks none!  Yes, I just read that after my post to nimrod above.  So that definitely changes my impression of the timing of this latest lie.

Sticking with my original thought that Joran heard Dana ask Jossy about the (male) DNA that was found in the cage - and Joran is attempting a detraction from that with all his might.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: February 23, 2010, 08:45:25 AM »

I am SO angry that after posting what a wonderful service they had for his father - he does something like this.

That sociopathic POS needs his comeuppance - and he needs it NOW!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1319 on: February 23, 2010, 08:46:13 AM »

"Times did not fit and named witnesses mentioned are denying his claims."
[/b]

wow, he just confessed and the investigation and witness interviews are already complete -  who would have thunk it?!?! nothing to see here, move along or we'll move you along 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.