April 25, 2024, 05:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548998 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: February 23, 2010, 08:46:51 AM »

Van der Sloot claimed that Holloway had died accidentally and insisted that he did not kill her.

combined with the freckle and the reincarnation comment made by Anita, I bet the Sloot supporters are really feeling like gullible idiots this morning. Intelligence was never a strong point for those morons, but what happened to dancin' the nights away in South America?

So we have Joran and Anita both admitting that they know Natalee is not alive. Interesting.

pass the love bowl and fill it to the brim

It's a great day to be alive unless you're a Sloot or one of their ass kissers.  an angelic monkey

Hi Rob!

Something is going to come to a head soon, someone is going to spill it.  Joran is a loose cannon, and they all know it.

I'm past prepared for this spill that's coming.  I hope the vd Sloots are NOT!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: February 23, 2010, 08:49:12 AM »

"Times did not fit and named witnesses mentioned are denying his claims."
[/b]

wow, he just confessed and the investigation and witness interviews are already complete -  who would have thunk it?!?! nothing to see here, move along or we'll move you along 

I really don't have reason to doubt the new Prosecutor though Rob.  It could be that this latest story was just so completely outlandish, and named people who couldn't possibly have been there - that it was a simple determination that he was lying.

They mentioned something about the timing of this disposal he confessed to was also out of the realm of possibility.  I wonder if the moron has completely forgotten what the exact date was when they killed Natalee. 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: February 23, 2010, 08:49:26 AM »

Jen-

This is an excerpt from the FOX article posted this morning

According to the report, Van der Sloot said Holloway's body was hidden in marshes on the Caribbean island. Van der Sloot made the comments to German broadcaster RTL and a second interview is reportedly planned in Frankfurt this week. In an earlier confession he told reporters he dumped Holloway's body at sea.

Thanks none!  Yes, I just read that after my post to nimrod above.  So that definitely changes my impression of the timing of this latest lie.

Sticking with my original thought that Joran heard Dana ask Jossy about the (male) DNA that was found in the cage - and Joran is attempting a detraction from that with all his might.

The teaser was nothing more than a teaser, nothing real or vivid beyond what's on the FOX site.

Jen, I guess the real value of the blurb about the planned subsequent interview is whether it actually ever occurs or not - although I guess we can wish for his ego to drive him to dig a deeper hole - I won't hold my breath. Anita has probably leaped into overdrive to shut him up.

I can't even comment on his motivations, he is so sick and twisted and it's very apparent it's always been just a sick game to him.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: February 23, 2010, 08:50:18 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/23/joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-again-in-the-death-of-natalee-holloway-in-aruba/

Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses Again in the Death of Natalee Holloway in Aruba?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: February 23, 2010, 08:52:41 AM »

Joran must be peddling this new story for the $$

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hUZRVV1klek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hUZRVV1klek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: February 23, 2010, 08:54:54 AM »

Jen-

This is an excerpt from the FOX article posted this morning

According to the report, Van der Sloot said Holloway's body was hidden in marshes on the Caribbean island. Van der Sloot made the comments to German broadcaster RTL and a second interview is reportedly planned in Frankfurt this week. In an earlier confession he told reporters he dumped Holloway's body at sea.

Thanks none!  Yes, I just read that after my post to nimrod above.  So that definitely changes my impression of the timing of this latest lie.

Sticking with my original thought that Joran heard Dana ask Jossy about the (male) DNA that was found in the cage - and Joran is attempting a detraction from that with all his might.

The teaser was nothing more than a teaser, nothing real or vivid beyond what's on the FOX site.

Jen, I guess the real value of the blurb about the planned subsequent interview is whether it actually ever occurs or not - although I guess we can wish for his ego to drive him to dig a deeper hole - I won't hold my breath. Anita has probably leaped into overdrive to shut him up.

I can't even comment on his motivations, he is so sick and twisted and it's very apparent it's always been just a sick game to him.

I would be highly surprised if that 2nd interview happens.  I think the little Sporter is going to find himself otherwise engaged when he arrives on Aruba.

I agree with you, he is one disgusting individual, with absolutely zero remorse for what he's done, and a complete lack of any real human feelings.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: February 23, 2010, 08:54:55 AM »

Posted by Dugo at RU:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1327 on: February 23, 2010, 08:55:28 AM »

[/b]

wow, he just confessed and the investigation and witness interviews are already complete -  who would have thunk it?!?! nothing to see here, move along or we'll move you along 

I really don't have reason to doubt the new Prosecutor though Rob.  It could be that this latest story was just so completely outlandish, and named people who couldn't possibly have been there - that it was a simple determination that he was lying.

They mentioned something about the timing of this disposal he confessed to was also out of the realm of possibility.  I wonder if the moron has completely forgotten what the exact date was when they killed Natalee. 

rendeer     

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: February 23, 2010, 08:57:13 AM »

Whoopsie!!!!  Looks like I'm going to flip back to what my second impression was, that it happened before Paulus died - this happened in August.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35533792/ns/world_news-americas/
Natalee Holloway confession branded ‘fantasy’
Suspect claims he dumped missing Ala. teen’s body in swamp on Aruba
NBC News and msnbc.com
updated 45 minutes ago

LONDON - The suspect in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway has confessed to disposing of her body in a marsh on the Caribbean island of Aruba, a Dutch tabloid newspaper reported Tuesday.

Joran van der Sloot made the statement in a sit-down interview with a television journalist, according to De Telegraaf.

However, Aruba's chief prosecutor Peter Blanken told NBC News that the suspect's story was "very unbelievable."
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Ala., was 18 when she was last seen leaving a bar in the Aruban capital on the final night of a high school graduation trip in May 2005. Her body has never been recovered.

Authorities reportedly reopened the investigation after the alleged confession came to light following the interview, which occurred in August.
It quickly became clear that this statement is held together by lies and fantasy," the Dutch newspaper quoted Blanken as saying. "Times did not fit and named witnesses mentioned are denying his claims."

The interview was not aired by German broadcaster RTL because of doubts about whether van der Sloot was telling the truth.

Van der Sloot claimed that Holloway had died accidentally and insisted that he did not kill her.

He previously told another journalist that he had dumped her body in the sea.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: February 23, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »

[/b]

rendeer     

Wouldn't that be hilarious!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: February 23, 2010, 08:58:55 AM »

Medleyrelay aka BillyBob thinks this is the "old" Jaap interview that they are just putting out now since PVDS died and it's back in the news:

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: February 23, 2010, 09:00:54 AM »

I truly hope the Sporter has a rude awakening in the next few hours:

Joran Van Der Sloot:   Home Sweet Home
Yesterday at 4:59pm
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: February 23, 2010, 09:00:56 AM »

I see that this was posted.  I am trying to catch up.

Man confesses to dumping Natalee Holloway's body in Aruba swamp
By Jennifer Burns
Sun-Sentinel Staff Writer

Updated: 7:43 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2010

Posted: 7:32 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2010

GERMANY - German news agency RTL says the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case, has confessed to disposing of her body in a swamp.

Joran van der Sloot made statements in front of RTL's cameras.

Reports say this confession is similar to the one made two years ago to a Dutch crime reporter.

Natalee Holloway went missing May 30, 2005, in Aruba, while on a high school graduation trip.

Her body has never been found.

Find this article at:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/man-confesses-to-dumping-natalee-holloways-body-in-269632.html
Print this page Close

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: February 23, 2010, 09:01:12 AM »

New "Confession" in Natalee Holloway Case
Chief Suspect, Joran van der Sloot Now Claims He Dumped Body of Alabama Teen in Aruba Marsh; Prosecutors Downplay Account

(CBS) Natalee Holloway vanished nearly five years ago. The mystery behind her disappearance has never been solved, but the primary suspect in the case is talking again, reports CBS News Correspondent Kelly Cobiella.

For the second time in roughly two years, Joran Van Der Sloot is claiming he disposed of Holloway's body.

In 2007, he said he'd dumped her body at sea.

But, in a statement captured on camera last year by a reality star friend in the Netherlands, the Dutch suspect claims to have dumped the Alabama teen's body in a marsh in Aruba.

Holloway went missing after a night of partying on the Caribbean island in May 2005 during a high school graduation trip. The case received international media attention, much of it generated by Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, in her unrelenting drive to find her daughter.

Van der Sloot's recent statement provides details similar to his 2007 "admission," which came during an undercover operation by a Dutch crime reporter.

Prosecutors in Aruba say they launched an investigation after learning in of this new confession in August 2009, but tell CBS News they concluded "what Van der Sloot said was not credible." They also told a Dutch TV station, "It became clear that this statement is held together by lies and fantasy."

Van der Sloot's father died suddenly on a tennis court two weeks ago, at 57. Many believe Paulus van der Sloot was instrumental in covering up for his son.

On "The Early Show" Tuesday, legal analyst Jack Ford expalined that, "Most people would think, if somebody comes in and says, 'Yes, I did this, and here's where we got rid of the body,' they would think, 'Isn't that enough to prosecute somebody?'

"(In) most places," Ford told co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez, "you need more than somebody just saying, 'I did something wrong. Here's what I did.' The law says you have to be able to prove that there was a crime to start with before you can use somebody's words as a basis for a prosecution. So you need to have more evidence out there."

Ford added, "If you're the prosecutor here, the first time he's talking about, 'We disposed of the body in the ocean.' Now, he's saying, 'We disposed of the body in a swamp.' So, the prosecutors, I'm sure, are looking at this, and they're saying, 'There's just not enough detail here, and the detail he is giving us is different from what he said the first time.' So, again, if they had something else, if they had proof of a murder, something that could tie him into it, then this might be more significant. But apparently they just don't."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/23/earlyshow/main6234203.shtml?tag=stack

All in the timing   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: February 23, 2010, 09:01:48 AM »

Huh.

I guess I was unaware that Jaap is German?  And that he works for RTL?

Medley is such a dumba$$

Medleyrelay aka BillyBob thinks this is the "old" Jaap interview that they are just putting out now since PVDS died and it's back in the news:

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: February 23, 2010, 09:04:15 AM »

Ohhhhhhhh!  So Medley is saying what this article is saying?  Does this mean the thought is Jaap finally sold his story to a news agency, and that agency is RTL?

But I thought the articles we've seen said Joran said this to live RTL cameras?

Medley is still a dumba$$  Monkey Devil!

New "Confession" in Natalee Holloway Case
Chief Suspect, Joran van der Sloot Now Claims He Dumped Body of Alabama Teen in Aruba Marsh; Prosecutors Downplay Account

(CBS) Natalee Holloway vanished nearly five years ago. The mystery behind her disappearance has never been solved, but the primary suspect in the case is talking again, reports CBS News Correspondent Kelly Cobiella.

For the second time in roughly two years, Joran Van Der Sloot is claiming he disposed of Holloway's body.

In 2007, he said he'd dumped her body at sea.

But, in a statement captured on camera last year by a reality star friend in the Netherlands, the Dutch suspect claims to have dumped the Alabama teen's body in a marsh in Aruba.

Holloway went missing after a night of partying on the Caribbean island in May 2005 during a high school graduation trip. The case received international media attention, much of it generated by Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, in her unrelenting drive to find her daughter.

Van der Sloot's recent statement provides details similar to his 2007 "admission," which came during an undercover operation by a Dutch crime reporter.

Prosecutors in Aruba say they launched an investigation after learning in of this new confession in August 2009, but tell CBS News they concluded "what Van der Sloot said was not credible." They also told a Dutch TV station, "It became clear that this statement is held together by lies and fantasy."

Van der Sloot's father died suddenly on a tennis court two weeks ago, at 57. Many believe Paulus van der Sloot was instrumental in covering up for his son.

On "The Early Show" Tuesday, legal analyst Jack Ford expalined that, "Most people would think, if somebody comes in and says, 'Yes, I did this, and here's where we got rid of the body,' they would think, 'Isn't that enough to prosecute somebody?'

"(In) most places," Ford told co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez, "you need more than somebody just saying, 'I did something wrong. Here's what I did.' The law says you have to be able to prove that there was a crime to start with before you can use somebody's words as a basis for a prosecution. So you need to have more evidence out there."

Ford added, "If you're the prosecutor here, the first time he's talking about, 'We disposed of the body in the ocean.' Now, he's saying, 'We disposed of the body in a swamp.' So, the prosecutors, I'm sure, are looking at this, and they're saying, 'There's just not enough detail here, and the detail he is giving us is different from what he said the first time.' So, again, if they had something else, if they had proof of a murder, something that could tie him into it, then this might be more significant. But apparently they just don't."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/23/earlyshow/main6234203.shtml?tag=stack

All in the timing   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1336 on: February 23, 2010, 09:07:09 AM »

I guess chapter 29 of "No Evidence Of A Rape and Murder Spree" is upcoming...  YAY!

+++

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: February 23, 2010, 09:07:43 AM »

OK wait.  Didn't this Jaap stuff supposedly get done while Joran was hooked up to a poly machine?  And we heard on and on and ON and on that he was proven to have been telling the truth?

Yet the OM states this story was so totally "out there" as to not even be remotely possible?

Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: February 23, 2010, 09:09:10 AM »

He won't.  This sounds like the Jaap interview/confession/lie detector that was done sometime last year.  PVDS dying gives them a reason to broadcast it now.  It's all in the $$.

I'd like to think media pressure would force the Aruban prosecutor into doing SOMETHING but I seriously doubt anything will happen.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1339 on: February 23, 2010, 09:10:02 AM »

Carpe is RIGHT, he's tired of living in exile. I hope his next stay is in KIA.

I wonder if there will be a mob with pitchforks and torches at the airport?? I can hardly wait to find out.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.