April 24, 2024, 04:00:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548820 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: February 23, 2010, 11:42:47 AM »

I think everytime Joran opens his mouth a little bit of truth comes out.  He is not smart enough to
make up a lie from scratch.

I think the swamp that he speaks of is the bird sanctuary area...where they hid the body initially.
Then the body was taken out to sea the next afternoon and placed in the fish trap.  JMO

Excellent point Magnolia and very possible.  So even if her body isn't found in the swamp/pond some evidence could be found maybe?

I think her body was found in that fish trap and is probably laying in the morgue in Aruba to this day.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: February 23, 2010, 11:44:59 AM »

I truly hope the Sporter has a rude awakening in the next few hours:

Joran Van Der Sloot:   Home Sweet Home
Yesterday at 4:59pm

He won't.  This sounds like the Jaap interview/confession/lie detector that was done sometime last year.  PVDS dying gives them a reason to broadcast it now.  It's all in the $$.

I'd like to think media pressure would force the Aruban prosecutor into doing SOMETHING but I seriously doubt anything will happen.

If only he could be extradited to the U. S. for prosecution ...  It's so rediculous not to do something!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: February 23, 2010, 11:49:16 AM »

Message to Glenda/Renfro and BillyBob/Medleyrelay/Jan Brennan...

GIVE HIM TIME, HE WILL - HE NEEDS THE MONEY

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1383 on: February 23, 2010, 11:56:57 AM »

He will continue to go on and on like this because it is a GAME. He knows Aruba Polis
will do nothing because they have nothing
solid that will hang him. If they grabbed
him today, they would be letting him go
shortly… because all they have is abuse
of a corpse. I think you get a ticket for
that in Aruba. It’s ridiculous!

If Aruba wants the curse of JORAN to go away
for good they will:

*Stalk his every move until they get him for
different crimes.

OR

*Arrange an accident just like was done to his dear old dad.

I think it will all end with a lesson in smart economics.

How much does Joran make year after year with false confessions of Natalee’s death?

How many Arubians suffer daily losing jobs and whole businesses over Joran’s douche-baggery?

How much would it cost to permanently stop Joran
from ever talking again for life?

The choice is so simple! If you’re hungry enough.

Every year Joran gives this story NEW LEGS to
run all over again. For that, I can only imagine
that the Holloways are very **thankful** to this
WANNA BE THUG BASTARD.

HE IS FINISHED. F. HIM LIKE YOU F’D HIS FATHER, FRIEND!

Again, simple economics will rule in the end.

ASSETS V. LIABILITIES

Joran is Aruba’s LARGEST LIABILITY.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: February 23, 2010, 12:05:24 PM »

This was posted the day before the news broke (April 21, 2009) about Joran telling a new story to Jaap, and doing a poly test:

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/has-natalee-holloways-body-been-found_100182101.html
Has Natalee Holloway’s Body Been Found?
April 20th, 2009 - 5:04 pm ICT by GD  -

A flight attendant for American Airlines from Miami said that a sniffer dog was traveling from Miami to Aruba and the officer with the dog had said that the cadaver dog as going to search fr the remains of Natalee Holloway. The flight attendant who lives in Fort Lauderdale said, “They think they’ve found where Natalee Holloway’s remains are, and they’re taking the dog down to confirm that.
They’re not telling anybody because Aruba is trying to keep this quiet.”
Natalee Ann Holloway, born October 21, 1986 disappeared in Aruba during a high school graduation trip on May 30, 2005. She was supposed to fly home later on May 30 and her classmates had seen her for the last time outside Carlos’n'Charlie’s a restaurant and nightclub outside Orangestad in a car with locals Joran van der Sloot and Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. The three men had said later that they had dropped her off at her hotel and knew nothing more. Arrests followed and the Dutch government took up investigations after Aruba said that she was likely dead and that they had not found Holloway’s body. The American law enforcement was also closely involved with the investigations. No breakthrough has been achieved till date.
During the investigation, Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig revealed that there was “wild partying, a lot of drinking, lots of room switching every night. We know the Holiday Inn told them they weren’t welcome next year. Natalee, we know, she drank all day every day. We have statements she started every morning with cocktails—so much drinking that Natalee didn’t show up for breakfast two mornings.”

coinky dink?  probably not, IMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: February 23, 2010, 12:06:10 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

What about the interview in Frankfurt this coming week?  If that is to take place, I wonder why Joran is in Aruba, Home Sweet Home?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: February 23, 2010, 12:10:16 PM »

I have never heard of people who start pouring concrete while suspects in a murder case.

And furthermore, I have never heard of any kind of law enforcement that leaves that concrete intact.  Drilling is not good enough as core samples can manage to just miss evidence all to easily.

Were the Arubans and Dutch just too cheap to replace the concrete or what?  I have always thought there was more to that awkward pool trim than any home improvement as it was just plain ugly and odd placement of a fountain just about sure to trip kids running around the pool.

So much of this has never been properly investigated according to minimal law enforcement standards that are pretty universal the world over regardless of their system.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: February 23, 2010, 12:11:06 PM »

I've said this before - not recently, but it needs restated.

The OM - and Hans Mos - have said that Natalee is not alive. That alone was a huge admission at the time. However, they do not present a theory or evidence for this conclusion.

All they say - Joran is a liar. Ok, well, no shit Sherlock, so what now? How do you know his story is a lie? what proof and working theory is it that you possess and is backed up by EVIDENCE. You see, they do have a theory and EVIDENCE. This is their dirty little lie that they only pull out when confronted with more of what Joran is pushing.

It's most disingenuous to allow the OM to make these statements and not ask - WHAT DO YOU KNOW AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IT.

What does the OM know that is not in conjunction with what Joran says that they can dismiss it so easily. Mos never wanted to search the pond - so he knew all the way back then this was all a lie. But to just simply say - it's a lie is not gonna wash. There needs to be something that allows the OM to arrive at this conclusion.

Evidence exists and the OM will not divulge it.

If the OM has a theory and evidence - why has it not produced a trial or jail time? You can't have it both ways.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: February 23, 2010, 12:12:29 PM »

Just an FYI on who published this "report".  Interesting that a Thai paper was the first to do so?  Gee, I wonder who gave them this "tip"?

Thaindian News is a news portal based in Bangkok, syndicates news articles from a number of news agencies and produces dozens of news stories daily from its editors. The website targets traffic from search engines such as Google News as well as thousands of regular readers. Currently, the website reaches nearly four million visitors a month, or about 150,000 people daily.

Thaindian News started off as an online news service for Indians in Thailand. Now Thaindian News provides news and updates affecting the whole world.

Visitors are encouraged to provide us tips and feedback via our tip mailbox at tips@thaindian.com - Tips are always anonymous. We will not reply to all tips received, however in certain cases we may contact for more information/verification.

1/28 Sukhumvit Soi 3 (Nana Nua),
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana,
Bangkok
Thailand - 10110
Ph : 02-6552281
Fax : +66 (0) 2-6552280

This was posted the day before the news broke (April 21, 2009) about Joran telling a new story to Jaap, and doing a poly test:

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/has-natalee-holloways-body-been-found_100182101.html
Has Natalee Holloway’s Body Been Found?
April 20th, 2009 - 5:04 pm ICT by GD  -

A flight attendant for American Airlines from Miami said that a sniffer dog was traveling from Miami to Aruba and the officer with the dog had said that the cadaver dog as going to search fr the remains of Natalee Holloway. The flight attendant who lives in Fort Lauderdale said, “They think they’ve found where Natalee Holloway’s remains are, and they’re taking the dog down to confirm that.
They’re not telling anybody because Aruba is trying to keep this quiet.”
Natalee Ann Holloway, born October 21, 1986 disappeared in Aruba during a high school graduation trip on May 30, 2005. She was supposed to fly home later on May 30 and her classmates had seen her for the last time outside Carlos’n'Charlie’s a restaurant and nightclub outside Orangestad in a car with locals Joran van der Sloot and Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. The three men had said later that they had dropped her off at her hotel and knew nothing more. Arrests followed and the Dutch government took up investigations after Aruba said that she was likely dead and that they had not found Holloway’s body. The American law enforcement was also closely involved with the investigations. No breakthrough has been achieved till date.
During the investigation, Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig revealed that there was “wild partying, a lot of drinking, lots of room switching every night. We know the Holiday Inn told them they weren’t welcome next year. Natalee, we know, she drank all day every day. We have statements she started every morning with cocktails—so much drinking that Natalee didn’t show up for breakfast two mornings.”

coinky dink?  probably not, IMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: February 23, 2010, 12:16:45 PM »

I don't think Joran put anything in that pond.  Being a local, he would know for a fact certain that it was dry much of the year.

He practiced soccer at the fields right there beside the pond and likely saw it dry seasonally.

He would know full well that anything put there would within a matter of months appear as the water level dropped during the dry season.

But it's not the only swamp/marsh on the island.  I know no one wants to hear it again but there is always the Spanish Lagoon as mentioned by the headmaster.  Joran and Paulus had to drive right over it to get to school the next day.  How long would it take to toss a body over the railing? 

That's the place full of such dense vegetaion that searching it is just about impossible.  Again, something known by all locals I am sure.

But noooooo!  Let's just assume Joran is lying and use that as an excuse for not prosecuting.

Can you imagine in this country a Prosecutor saying he couldn't prosecute a case because the main suspect was a liar?  Aren't MOST of them?  I would think so.  It's like taking their word for it that they are innocent, most of them say that, too.  And yet cases are prosecuted all the time and don't depend on the suspect telling the truth.  I guess not even a confession is good in Aruba.  Not one of them and not two of them or any number of confessions.

Their system sucks but I think Aruba makes up their own to suit their own purposes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: February 23, 2010, 12:23:36 PM »

I've said this before - not recently, but it needs restated.

The OM - and Hans Mos - have said that Natalee is not alive. That alone was a huge admission at the time. However, they do not present a theory or evidence for this conclusion.

All they say - Joran is a liar. Ok, well, no shit Sherlock, so what now? How do you know his story is a lie? what proof and working theory is it that you possess and is backed up by EVIDENCE. You see, they do have a theory and EVIDENCE. This is their dirty little lie that they only pull out when confronted with more of what Joran is pushing.

It's most disingenuous to allow the OM to make these statements and not ask - WHAT DO YOU KNOW AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IT.

What does the OM know that is not in conjunction with what Joran says that they can dismiss it so easily. Mos never wanted to search the pond - so he knew all the way back then this was all a lie. But to just simply say - it's a lie is not gonna wash. There needs to be something that allows the OM to arrive at this conclusion.

Evidence exists and the OM will not divulge it.

If the OM has a theory and evidence - why has it not produced a trial or jail time? You can't have it both ways.

And I don't care how many times it was changed and modified, vd Straten said he believed she was dead because he had seen the EVIDENCE and you (Karl Penhaul the CNN reporter to whom he was speaking at the time) haven't.

So what had vd Straten seen?  I have always thought it was actual remains.  And what DNA evidence did the author of the bogus letter think would appear on it as they kept insisting.  What had they done to make themselves think Natalee's DNA would be on that fake letter they wrote, trying to get the reward money given to the lying Sloots?

Something made they wrongly think her DNA had been put of that letter.

It's not like the old days when this kind of a cover up was actually possible.  These days, in the information age, Aruba just can't pull it off any more.  Their success with Max DeVries and others led them to believe that they could do so in this instance as well.  Didn't work.  Beth saw to that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: February 23, 2010, 12:27:19 PM »

WOW, Paulus is dead?????

When did that happen??
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: February 23, 2010, 12:27:22 PM »

I think Napolean has it right!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: February 23, 2010, 12:31:52 PM »

WOW, Paulus is dead?????

When did that happen??

Blah,

Great to see you!  I expected you to post when Paulus first died about two weeks ago.  Not sure how you missed this.  Yes, the story is he dropped dead playing tennis.  Anita whisked him remians off to The Netherlands where he was allegedly cremated and buried in his hometown of Boxtel to what Joran reports as a lovely ceremony!

Instead of a boat to dump him in the ocean, it seems an ambulance was called for Paulus, unlike what was done for Natalee.

Odd how that worked, isn't it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: February 23, 2010, 12:37:15 PM »

WOW, Paulus is dead?????

When did that happen??

The evening of February 10, 2010 playing tennis 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: February 23, 2010, 12:39:20 PM »

I am surprised that the news of Paulus' death didn't make it to C&G. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1396 on: February 23, 2010, 12:39:25 PM »

WOW, Paulus is dead?????

When did that happen??

Hi, blah.....I think the news broke on 2/11...it might have been the evening of the 10th that he reportedly died of a heart attack while playing tennis.  I'm not positive on the date at the moment. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: February 23, 2010, 12:41:38 PM »

WOW, Paulus is dead?????

When did that happen??

Blah,

Great to see you!  I expected you to post when Paulus first died about two weeks ago.  Not sure how you missed this.  Yes, the story is he dropped dead playing tennis.  Anita whisked him remians off to The Netherlands where he was allegedly cremated and buried in his hometown of Boxtel to what Joran reports as a lovely ceremony!

Instead of a boat to dump him in the ocean, it seems an ambulance was called for Paulus, unlike what was done for Natalee.

is there any proof he is really dead or is he faking his death?

Maybe Joran killed him too.

Who knows.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: February 23, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »

Joran van der Sloot knows too much.  Will those behind the cover up agenda continue to allow Joran to mouth off?

Janet

=++++++

On the Record w/Greta - November 25, 2008

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. But there are different ways that you can look after things.

Like I said, if I had a million dollars, myself, I would look into it myself to find out what happened. But that's why it has to be someone like you that's going to look into it. The police won't look into it. No one else will look into it.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: And I will. I mean, you told me, one of the things you told me - this is - and what I want to do is use this with leverage is that (NAME DELETED) was paid off, and another police officer was paid off by your father.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: February 23, 2010, 01:00:15 PM »

WOW, Paulus is dead?????

When did that happen??

Blah,

is there any proof he is really dead or is he faking his death?

Maybe Joran killed him too.

Who knows.

Apparently, the Sporter has an alibi this time.  He was posting on his facebook from Thailand.  Jossy said in an interview with Dana that Joran was back in The Netherlands but that doesn't seem right as he was evidently at his new digs in Thailand where he claims to own and operate a little cafe or coffee shop.

Having a son like Joran is enough to give a parent heart failure, however.

Yes, it has been suggested by some that this is a ruse by Paulus to hide out or whatever.  There were ambulance attendants one the scene as for some reason that was the response in the instance of Paulus instead of dumping him in the drink.  So I don't think he faked it but no autopsy was done and it was just magically declared a heart attack.

Maybe he had some of that Aruban coffee that the bank teller drank right before she, too, dropped dead.  Don't drink coffee from Aruba, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.