March 29, 2024, 03:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 547213 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1420 on: February 23, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »

Fox has a report on case coming up. Meghan Kelley.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1421 on: February 23, 2010, 02:26:57 PM »

Don't you just love the teasers? Geez............

Before they broke for commercial, Meghan (sp) said "what prosecutors are saying about the latest confession from Joran Van der Sloot, coming up."

Of course they came back to Toyota and Marine training. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: February 23, 2010, 02:28:26 PM »

THE THREAT!  THE DARK INFLUENCE!  THE EVIL!

Natalee's parents both have it figured out perfectly.

Janet

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 197:
  There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee.  When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling:  "The threat is bigger than the money," he says.  The Threat.  That dark influence.  The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

Hannity & Colmes - August 9, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:  Seems like every time someone speaks out or comes forward. Just like the gardener, he is supposed to appear in court Thursday then be immediately deported. That is the work of the defense of course. Some witnesses may be scared to come forward for fear of repercussions.

Amigoe - August 12, 2005

Natalee Holloway: Witness Has Left The Island

ARUBA – The Public Prosecutor (OM) told the lawyers that there will be no interrogation of the gardener in the Holloway case. The man had left Aruba, because he didn’t have legal papers.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: February 23, 2010, 02:33:56 PM »

I did ask someone in the Netherlands what Joran's exact word was and they told me it is marsh or swamp and not pond.

But would Joran call what is called a pond by some a marsh?  He likely knew it had a dry season and so might call the Monserette thing a marsh because of that.

Also there is nothing on the RLT schedule that I can see that says any more is forthcoming from Joran.  Here is a link to their schedule.  Anyone else see anything about him there?

There you can find the RTL Germany programm for this week.
http://www.rtl.de/fernsehprogramm

Heute = today
Mittwoch = Wednesday
Donnerstag = Thursday
Freitag = Friday

Thank you Anna.  Yes, it might just be "us" who have called it a "pond".
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: February 23, 2010, 02:34:53 PM »

Before they broke for commercial, Meghan (sp) said "what prosecutors are saying about the latest confession from Joran Van der Sloot, coming up."

LOL!  CBB, I heard her say it, too.

Now we have healthcare.  Eventually, she has to say something about Natalee, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: February 23, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »

This was posted the day before the news broke (April 21, 2009) about Joran telling a new story to Jaap, and doing a poly test:

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/has-natalee-holloways-body-been-found_100182101.html
Has Natalee Holloway’s Body Been Found?
April 20th, 2009 - 5:04 pm ICT by GD  -

A flight attendant for American Airlines from Miami said that a sniffer dog was traveling from Miami to Aruba and the officer with the dog had said that the cadaver dog as going to search fr the remains of Natalee Holloway. The flight attendant who lives in Fort Lauderdale said, “They think they’ve found where Natalee Holloway’s remains are, and they’re taking the dog down to confirm that.
They’re not telling anybody because Aruba is trying to keep this quiet.”
Natalee Ann Holloway, born October 21, 1986 disappeared in Aruba during a high school graduation trip on May 30, 2005. She was supposed to fly home later on May 30 and her classmates had seen her for the last time outside Carlos’n'Charlie’s a restaurant and nightclub outside Orangestad in a car with locals Joran van der Sloot and Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. The three men had said later that they had dropped her off at her hotel and knew nothing more. Arrests followed and the Dutch government took up investigations after Aruba said that she was likely dead and that they had not found Holloway’s body. The American law enforcement was also closely involved with the investigations. No breakthrough has been achieved till date.
During the investigation, Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig revealed that there was “wild partying, a lot of drinking, lots of room switching every night. We know the Holiday Inn told them they weren’t welcome next year. Natalee, we know, she drank all day every day. We have statements she started every morning with cocktails—so much drinking that Natalee didn’t show up for breakfast two mornings.”

coinky dink?  probably not, IMO

Jen -

Not sure if its been mentioned yet or not, but this was also right at the time the Lifetime movie aired.

Thanks LifeSong.  Yes, I noticed that while reading back as well.

Also shortly after first Kerm, and then most Freebirds came here making the cage info public. 

I just find it very convenient that Joran apparently makes a "confession" in April that took "a long time to put together" about a disposal in a body of water other than the sea................right on the heels of an "anonymous" tip to a Thailand publication about Fred Golba and pooch en route to Aruba to search this pond the hoaxster convinced Dave needed to be searched.

Was Joran behind, and in cahoots with, the entire pond hoax?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: February 23, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »

Aruba prosecutor: TV confession in Holloway case 'not true'
February 23, 2010 11:55 a.m. EST
Natalee Holloway, shown in a high school photo, disappeared on a senior class trip to Aruba in May 2005.
Natalee Holloway, shown in a high school photo, disappeared on a senior class trip to Aruba in May 2005.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Ex-suspect tells TV station he dumped Alabama teen's body in swamp, Aruba prosecutor says
    * But Joran van der Sloot's alleged confession "unbelievable," prosecutor says
    * Alabama teenager disappeared on trip to Aruba in May 2005
    * Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 and 10 p.m. ET Tuesday on HLN

(CNN) -- A Dutch man once considered a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway has told a television station he dumped her body in a swamp, Aruba's chief prosecutor told CNN.

However, Joran van der Sloot's claims to Dutch station RTL-5 are "unbelievable," prosecutor Peter Blanken said.

RTL-5 said Tuesday it had "acquired exclusive material containing a statement by Joran van der Sloot" regarding Holloway's disappearance.

"This material was first offered to us in 2009," Remko van Westerloo, the station's director of programming, said in a statement.

"Obviously, our initial response was skeptical," van Westerloo said. "However, we did feel that this interview required thorough research. We've spoken to a variety of experts and several critics. These findings resulted in a TV special which will air this Sunday. It's up to the viewers to form their own opinions on the matter."

The statement did not divulge the contents of van der Sloot's interview. However, Blanken told CNN on Tuesday that van der Sloot says in the interview that he dumped Holloway's body "in a swamp on the north end of the island."

"He was very unspecific," Blanken said.

Blanken said RTL contacted him about the interview last summer, and the station showed the interview to him to get his reaction. He said his office and Aruban police investigated.

"We tried to verify it," Blanken said. "It couldn't be true. We talked with several witnesses and reviewed several facts. The story is unbelievable and not true, in my opinion."

He said his office told van der Sloot "we'd like him to come in and speak with us about it. He failed to respond."

Asked why van der Sloot gave the interview, Blanken said, "You should ask him. Maybe he wanted to be on camera or make some money."

Holloway was 18 when last seen in the early hours of May 30, 2005, leaving an Oranjestad, Aruba, nightclub with van der Sloot and two other men, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. She was visiting Aruba with about 100 classmates celebrating their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama.

Holloway failed to show up for her flight home the following day, and her packed bags were found in her hotel room.

Van der Sloot and the Kalpoes were arrested and released in 2005 in connection with the case. In 2007, they were arrested a second time after Aruba's then-chief prosecutor, Hans Mos, said he had received new evidence in the case.

Van der Sloot, who was attending college in the Netherlands, was brought back to Aruba. But judges ruled the new evidence -- which included an Internet chat the same day Holloway disappeared with one of the three youths saying she was dead -- was not enough to keep them jailed.

In 2008, prosecutors sought unsuccessfully to arrest van der Sloot a third time after a videotape surfaced on Dutch television. In it, van der Sloot tells a man he considered to be his friend that he had sex with Holloway on the beach after leaving the nightclub, then she "started shaking" and lost consciousness. He said he panicked when he could not resuscitate her and called a friend who had a boat. The two put Holloway's body in the boat, he said, and then he went home. The friend told him the next day that he had carried the body out and dumped it in the ocean.

"I didn't lose a minute of sleep over it," van der Sloot said on the tape.

Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, told ABC at the time that the video showed van der Sloot was "not innocent."

But an Aruba court ruled there was not enough evidence to re-arrest him. Aruban prosecutors said authorities had met with van der Sloot in the Netherlands, but in a two-hour interview he denied any role in Holloway's disappearance.

Van der Sloot acknowledged to a Dutch television program he made the comments, but said he was lying. "That is what he wanted to hear, so I told him what he wanted to hear," he said.

"When [van der Sloot] really wants to tell the truth, [we hope] he will," said Blanken, who took over as chief prosecutor in September. "He didn't tell the truth [this time]."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/23/holloway.van.der.sloot/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: February 23, 2010, 02:40:01 PM »

Posted at GM by GBMW:

Title: Re: Joran and The lie detector
Post by: GBMW on February 23, 2010, 09:57:07 AM

This is info from an official press release. The show (including the follow up talks) will be aired this Sunday on RTL5 at 20:30 (Alabama time this is -if I'm correct- 13:30)

VERKLARING JORAN VAN DER SLOOT ZONDAG BIJ RTL 5
RTL 5 heeft de hand weten te leggen op exclusief materiaal waarin Joran van der Sloot een nieuwe verklaring aflegt over de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway in 2005.

Programmadirecteur RTL 5, Remko van Westerloo: “Het interview is ons vorig jaar aangeboden. Onze eerste reactie was sceptisch. Wel vonden wij dat het interview aanleiding gaf tot grondig onderzoek. Wij hebben met verschillende experts gesproken en met de nodige critici. Daar is een opzienbarende special uit voortgekomen die wij zondag uitzenden en waar de kijker zelf een oordeel over mag vormen.”

De bevindingen uit het onderzoek, het originele interview met Joran van der Sloot en verschillende vervolggesprekken worden zondag 28 februari uitgezonden bij RTL 5.

Uitzending RTL 5: zondag 28 februari om 20.30 uur.

Thanks Klaas.  And thanks GBMW.  I am very interested to see precisely what Joran has to say about the location of this pond/swamp/marsh place.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1428 on: February 23, 2010, 02:40:06 PM »

LOL!  CBB, I heard her say it, too.

Now we have healthcare.  Eventually, she has to say something about Natalee, right?

I'm so glad you heard it Anna! I was beginning to think I was having audio hallucinations! 

Fox is the worst for doing pulling this!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: February 23, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »

This was posted the day before the news broke (April 21, 2009) about Joran telling a new story to Jaap, and doing a poly test:

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/has-natalee-holloways-body-been-found_100182101.html

A flight attendant for American Airlines from Miami said that a sniffer dog was traveling from Miami to Aruba and the officer with the dog had said that the cadaver dog as going to search fr the remains of Natalee Holloway. The flight attendant who lives in Fort Lauderdale said, “They think they’ve found where Natalee Holloway’s remains are, and they’re taking the dog down to confirm that.
Natalee Ann Holloway, born October 21, 1986 disappeared in Aruba during a high school graduation trip on May 30, 2005. She was supposed to fly home later on May 30 and her classmates had seen her for the last time outside Carlos’n'Charlie’s a restaurant and nightclub outside Orangestad in a car with locals Joran van der Sloot and Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. The three men had said later that they had dropped her off at her hotel and knew nothing more. Arrests followed and the Dutch government took up investigations after Aruba said that she was likely dead and that they had not found Holloway’s body. The American law enforcement was also closely involved with the investigations. No breakthrough has been achieved till date.
During the investigation, Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig revealed that there was “wild partying, a lot of drinking, lots of room switching every night. We know the Holiday Inn told them they weren’t welcome next year. Natalee, we know, she drank all day every day. We have statements she started every morning with cocktails—so much drinking that Natalee didn’t show up for breakfast two mornings.”

Jen -

Not sure if its been mentioned yet or not, but this was also right at the time the Lifetime movie aired.

Also shortly after first Kerm, and then most Freebirds came here making the cage info public. 

I just find it very convenient that Joran apparently makes a "confession" in April that took "a long time to put together" about a disposal in a body of water other than the sea................right on the heels of an "anonymous" tip to a Thailand publication about Fred Golba and pooch en route to Aruba to search this pond the hoaxster convinced Dave needed to be searched.

Me thinks Joran is fully aware of all that goes on but,what do i know?JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: February 23, 2010, 02:47:34 PM »

OT

Since we have had more guests lately, I'm wondering if anyone out there has heard from hotping

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: February 23, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »

OT

Since we have had more guests lately, I'm wondering if anyone out there has heard from hotping

an angelic monkey  HOTPING   an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1432 on: February 23, 2010, 02:49:53 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16553/5/

Papiamentu translation:

much interest internacional for news of joran van der sloot

tuesday, 23 february 2010 - 14:03

the news cu joran van der sloot owing to go back confesa in prensa dutch is halando very atencion of prensa internacional. ministerio publico have his hands complete for atende cu questions for of all part of world. click read more for more info. "for of 3or of marduga but cuminsa ricibi call of prensa mericano", so vocero of ministerio publico owing to admiti at we. majority call is drentando for of prensa of merca but also of the netherlands relaciona cu the news cu owing to leave at the netherlands of cual is menciona cu posiblemente joran van der sloot owing to go back haci one declaracion in cual the is confesa of know more of the desaparicion of natalee holloway. ministerio publico self not know of nothing, entodo caso serca they never the young not owing to declara nothing!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: February 23, 2010, 02:53:13 PM »

Jen -

Well Joran is probably the only person it could have been to tip off this Thai news outlet that Fred Golba was en route to Aruba to search that pond.

And who knew at that time?

Caps
his hoaxter Geerman
Silvetti
Dave Holloway

So who told Joran the pond search was about to begin?

I'll give you one guess.  OK, maybe 2 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: February 23, 2010, 02:54:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69112.php

Google translation:

Natalee Holloway dumped in swamp "

February 23, 2010, 13:25 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

A Salińa behind the Marriott hotel. The most recent confession of Joran van der Sloot, Natalee Holloway, he has a Salińa North dumped.

ORANGE CITY - Joran van der Sloot Natalee Holloway has them sinking into a swamp. Known that the main suspect in the disappearance case in at least one interview with Jaap Amesz, better known as Terror Jaap Gouden Kooi-winner.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

The interview was recorded in mid last year. The Public Prosecutor (OM) in Aruba says since August 2009 to be aware of this "confession" of Van der Sloot. According to Chief Peter Blanken RTL television was now possible to broadcast the interview. The main accused, in the interview "to cleanse his conscience 'and' finally to speak the truth".

The Volkskrant reports that later this week a new interview with Van der Sloot planned. The makers hope that the possible suspect by the death of his father's card and will play more details to tell. Van der Sloot was recently in the Netherlands for the funeral of his father. Paul van der Sloot died on February 10 with a cardiac arrest during a game of tennis at Tierra del Sol. The lawyer was cremated last week in Arnhem.

No new facts
Van der Sloot claims in his most recent admission that the body was dumped into the sea never Holloway, as he had stated during hidden camera recordings of crime journalist Peter R. de Vries. The body of American teenager would, the statement hidden in a Salina. "At that time extensive research has been done here," said OM spokesperson Angela Ann. "A specialist team from the Netherlands in September 2009 with the Aruban police made physical trace evidence." The study, approximately 1.5 weeks took, brought no new facts to light.

Hopeless
Strongly committed to the OM or no more in the statements of the main suspect. "During the investigation it was clear that this statement is wrong on several points. If he really wanted to tell the truth, he said the exact spot, "said Chief whites. The spot where Van der Sloot Natalee Holloway has its own words dumped, was part of the study also examined already. It suggests that the Whites 'swamp' where Joran speaks, too large to meticulously examine in its entirety. He could not go because the location specified on a Salińa North. "With an aggressive climate on Aruba is like after such a long time little more of a body on. Without an exact location of Van der Sloot was hopeless, the chief said. "It's less than finding a needle in a haystack."

The reason the story about the confession only now emerges, is probably the fact that Dutch TV-makers initially had no interest in the program. In April 2009 images were released of the interview is to see that Van der Sloot is the lie detector. Maker within the time expected the program to one months, and one TV channel to sell. Despite the apparent lack of interest in the program is once again the world's press on the story plunge. Angela Ann spokesman told this newspaper that she last night three hours at night by U.S. media is called out of bed.

Since the disappearance of Holloway, in May 2005, there have been several searches. One of the most recent search was that of the American Fred Golba. In March 2009 was Golba, specializing in finding bodies, along with his dog by Rhino father Dave Holloway hired. He then searched in vain in the vicinity of the dam Monserat, also known as Real Tanki.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: February 23, 2010, 02:54:28 PM »

OT

About a month ago I think..............hotping was simply very, very busy.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: February 23, 2010, 02:56:15 PM »

OT

I heard from her right after the news about Paulus but not since.  She was fine then, just very busy. 

I miss her!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: February 23, 2010, 02:57:14 PM »

Jen -

Well Joran is probably the only person it could have been to tip off this Thai news outlet that Fred Golba was en route to Aruba to search that pond.

And who knew at that time?

Caps
his hoaxter Geerman
Silvetti
Dave Holloway

So who told Joran the pond search was about to begin?

I'll give you one guess.  OK, maybe 2 

Please don't tell me it was an American!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: February 23, 2010, 02:58:00 PM »

Thank you TxMom - so apparently Joran wasn't specific, and just said a pond/swamp/marsh on the North end of the island.

Good to know the name of the pond Golba searched!

"Since the disappearance of Holloway, in May 2005, there have been several searches. One of the most recent search was that of the American Fred Golba. In March 2009 was Golba, specializing in finding bodies, along with his dog by Rhino father Dave Holloway hired. He then searched in vain in the vicinity of the dam Monserat, also known as Real Tanki."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: February 23, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks, Jen & TM. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.